IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Drew The Brave.6403

Drew The Brave.6403

Made it to legendary playing only warrior this whole season!

okay okay about 15 pips were with a dh, but I played warrior for literally every other pip. Solo que’d in diamond, no team carried me.

but tell me again how warrior is trash and cant be played in pvp….

:D

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Poor teammates.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

You mean you got carried, I highly doubt you won the team a lot of fights, or were a key component. It’s not that they aren’t playable, it’s that they don’t off as much value to the team comp table as other classes.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Wow the negativity towards the OP, god forbid him for actually being that skilled.

Stella Truth Seeker

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: KreatE.7612

KreatE.7612

+1 for determination

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Solo que’d in diamond, no team carried me.

You mean you weren’t carried by any premade (and, to be more precise, by any premade you were part of, as there might have been some duos or trios on your side), not that you weren’t carried by your teammates, right?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

+1 for determination

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Drew you made it! Ya’ll haven’t played with Drew. He definitely carries his own weight in matches!

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Quozex.9430

Quozex.9430

I played with Drew as well, I’m excited to see he made it on warrior. He definitely carried his own weight in the matches I played with and against him.

Gratz on Legend!

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I actually met few warriors that did well in matches on the way to legend, idk why people freak out so much. Grats, OP!

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Drew The Brave.6403

thanks guys
for all you haters out there, come 1v1 me son. Or if you’re not brave enough for that i’ll see you in legendary oh wait i probably wont cause with that attitude I doubt i’ll be seeing you in my games :]

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Huge Bear hugs for you , +1 well done :]

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Literally just played with this guy. (I was on your team, the scrapper “Yumemonogatari”).
Definitely a solid player. Congratulations on legendary my friend.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: onevsone.2098

onevsone.2098

Poor teammates.

+1

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I actually met few warriors that did well in matches on the way to legend, idk why people freak out so much. Grats, OP!

^ This, except I do know why people are freaking out: People don’t like being wrong and would rather think that the had some bizarre streak of matchmaking where the best players just happened to be on his side often enough to push them to legendary (despite who statistically unrealistic this is) than to acknowledge that their overly simplistic viewpoint was disproved.

Congrats to OP.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

postdatbuildkkthx

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

Gratz Drew, you are a beast

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

Congratulations on reaching Legendary. I’ve actually been in teams with some really good Warriors, that were the best people in the game in some instances. It’s a real shame that Warrior seems to get so much hate.

Kudos to you, for sticking with a class that you enjoy

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Drew The Brave.6403

postdatbuildkkthx

whisper me in game i’d be happy to i’ll even give lessons :]

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Drew The Brave.6403

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

That’s some devotion right there. Grats!

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Drew The Brave.6403

Thanks again everyone! :]

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

Well, warrior is still trash, you’re the difference by being a good enough player to overcome it.
Congratulations on the legendary!

Pumpkin – Mag

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

+1 for determination

Another +1 from me.

Gratz Drew!

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Welcome to the club. More warriors in legendary please.

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Drew The Brave.6403

nooooo im not the first?!

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Well, knowing how you can easily be the scapegoat of anybody when the outcome is not in your favor just for not playing strict meta I must say I’m impressed by your dedication.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

The only somewhat decent warrior I’ve seen was Jay Norio (I think). I don’t think that’s you though, probably never played with you.

Congrats

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Interpret Interrupt.3824

Interpret Interrupt.3824

Unfortunately no. But I am here to celebrate your glory. Stop by warrior forums sometime

K Pop
The Warrior, The Necro, The F1 Connoisseur
http://www.twitch.tv/interpretinterrupt

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Buran.3796

Buran.3796

You mean you got carried, I highly doubt you won the team a lot of fights, or were a key component. It’s not that they aren’t playable, it’s that they don’t off as much value to the team comp table as other classes.

I doubt anyone could be carried with the current rules. Playing in a team being worse than the other players inexorably sinks your partner’s performance.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: ventusthunder.5067

ventusthunder.5067

Had the pleasure of running into Drew in my own game to get legendary today, and to duel him before. He’s a legit warrior and deserves every bit of that title!

collector of liquid aurillium

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Gratz Drew. Had some good matches with and against you today.

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: foxcat.4096

foxcat.4096

Grats.

Nice to see people who just go out and kick kitten rather than look for excuses in why they lose . I’m sure they are reserving a place for you in Valhalla .

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

I think i fought you some time before, congrats!

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: tripmoh.5028

tripmoh.5028

okay okay about 15 pips were with a dh, but I played warrior for literally every other pip. Solo que’d in diamond, no team carried me.

Congratz, have seen lots of good warrior out there.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Congrats on overcoming all the ways anet has held warrior back

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

I’ve played with and against Drew. He didn’t get carried, he can rotate well and can spike well so warrior may be underpowered but a good player is always more valueble

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Wanna say congratz man. I did something pretty similar in the first season though that was with a non druid shout ranger (pre buff). Its a pretty satisfying feeling when ya make it. And ya know your better for it in the long run because you end up learning new ways to fight that you simply wouldn’t have gotten if youd followed everyone elses lead.

So again. Congratulations. Just wait till you get buffed :P gonna be amusing for ya when you destroy people with all the practice you have had PLUS what could be considered a comparable build. I know it was for me when shouts got buffed haha. Good hunting to ya in your next goal.

Ghost Yak

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

I’ve played with and against Drew. He didn’t get carried, he can rotate well and can spike well so warrior may be underpowered but a good player is always more valueble

Well yeah, duh. Player > Profession. He broke through the wall using a hammer finally, while other professions break that wall with a wrecking ball.

Its just taking the path to have to work twice as hard and twice as long to get to the point, while another player grabs the OP class of the month and does half the effort.

So congrats, you proved you are an extremely skilled player. Warrior still sucks

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

Checked your build. It’s not player > profession. You went condi. Condi is ez and lame.

It’s a good feat nonetheless but there are far better classes at spewing condi than a warrior and they have some more utility. You probably had to go leaps and bounds to deal similar damage to a reaper who would just …. spam autoattack?

Meanwhile … ANet really needs to look at those condis. Big time. Everything is spewing condi left and right and the passiveness of this “action combat” game is kinda getting over the top.

I mean … I switched to mesmer recently. I’m not great but I can perfectly win against a very skilled revenant just doing shatters and kiting and blinking and stealthing, meanwhile spewing condis and converting boons.

I don’t even ….

Gratz on your achievement. I’m sure it was hard for you.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Byron.1902

Byron.1902

I have played against this build. Hits like a truck.

Not to take anything away from a great accomplishment (Gz), but there will always be scope to flip the table on the meta and win with cheese.

When everyone plays against so much of the same stuff and wins are down to either: out rotating their eles or dealing with SnR or winning fast against their engi some stuff will always slip past due to a lack of practice.

Everyone assumes when they see a Warr on the other team ‘as long as we peel for endure pain’ its a free lunch. But when the damage lands its more like ‘what the kitten was that’.

This build will win 75-80% of its 1v1s mainly due to a lack of experience from the enemy, the other 25% because it deals great damage.

But if you out-rotate your opponents after easily winning the first far push you’ll defo win a lot of games (which means you know what you’re doing – ergo – you will end up in legendary).

Either way, its GG for the balls alone.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

so i soloQ amber to legendary… ok, i 5 man premade 15 games. so does it still count as a soloQ to legendary? logic of OP.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Ofc not. I got it in the first week, with only around 2 hours/day. And certainly ppl much quicker who play alot more.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

Ofc not. I got it in the first week, with only around 2 hours/day. And certainly ppl much quicker who play alot more.

I have a warrior friend that its legendary for like a week or so, ScorpioKing

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

And now we know why he’s called “The Brave.” XD

In all seriousness though, congratz OP. Well done.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

I think it’s because they are stuck in “mmr hell” emerald and are mad that even a warrior is better

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: foogison.5067

foogison.5067

I know several exceptional warriors, the class is very understated right now. Warrior has always had great CC and burst.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I haven’t been able to play much recently, but I’m in Diamond atm so hopefully I’ll be joining that club soon. I’ve played the entire season on Zerker Rifle War for all but like 2 game where I tried to play condi but I just found it much less rewarding.

Warrior is still bad, it doesn’t bring much that another class can’t do while bringing more team support in the process. That being said we’re good at spiking with either condi or power and we have good cleave. I miss the old core concept of being a bruiser though. I’ve come to consider myself the cleanup crew, come into the fight just a bit late, then pick off one target and cleave it while their team try and res and die in the process.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Posted by: JMcore.4652

JMcore.4652

I just hit Legendary as Warrior Solo/Duo only (90% solo tho) as well.
The funny thing tho is that its more difficult to deal with ur own teammates than to actually be succesfull with warrior…..
“Oh we have a warrior in our team? might as well afk”
*sees warrior die in 1v2 without support * “OMG WARRIAR U NAB PLS KILL URSELF”
and so on
sure its the worst class atm but its more than viable in random queues if u know what ur doing and rotate acdcordingly.

IM A LEGENDARY WARRIOR

in PvP

Drew The Brave.6403

I just hit Legendary as Warrior Solo/Duo only (90% solo tho) as well.
The funny thing tho is that its more difficult to deal with ur own teammates than to actually be succesfull with warrior…..
“Oh we have a warrior in our team? might as well afk”
*sees warrior die in 1v2 without support * “OMG WARRIAR U NAB PLS KILL URSELF”
and so on
sure its the worst class atm but its more than viable in random queues if u know what ur doing and rotate acdcordingly.

start of every game “omfg warrior on our team gg”
end of every game “jking drew you the best”