Info. regarding the Ascension

in PvP

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

Q:

Hello!
So, I’m in tier 3 of Diamond league and starting to getting worry about what if I don’t hit legend by the 26th of Jan. Do I need to start all over again from Amber in league 2 and hence, winning all the league tickets again? I just need Elite’s wings of glory which I suppose I can get only if I hit legend, right?

Could someone clarify on this please?

Thanks!!

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

A:

If u r a solo player with t3 in diamond then ud have to be more lucky than skilled to make it legendary before 26th jan. U only need to climb 10 divisions across this year, so ur in a good spot, u dont need legendary no. Yes it all resets between leagues, but not your accomplished and ongoing achievements. You have a year on you across maybe 3 more league seasons.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeston.3956

Phaeston.3956

I believe placement in the next league is based on your position in this league. You can earn more tickets than and buy that backpack. You don’t lose your tickets or your achievements between the seasons

in PvP

Diva.1476

I believe placement in the next league is based on your position in this league. You can earn more tickets than and buy that backpack. You don’t lose your tickets or your achievements between the seasons

Thanks for your reply!

Do you mean getting to “Legend” division isn’t mandatory for completing the ascension? This I need to clarify and then I will be a happy woman!!

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

If I recall when the new season begins everyone will start at Amber again. Then you will climb the leagues, they will add a win streak bonus, if you win 3 games and then keep winning you will climb much faster so players that are really good will go to their appropriate division faster.

Getting to Legendary isn’t mandatory for completing the Ascension, you can get the division crossing achievements over multiple seasons.

in PvP

Diva.1476

Thank you guys!!!!!!! It very well clears my doubts!