Is this a joke ?

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

^What? I just read the updated patch notes, I didn’t know about the cantrips+vigor boon nerfs. Now, that’s something that could add up.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: CoRtex.2157

CoRtex.2157

There are some updates missing from the notes. We are tracking down those, but some changes to the D/D and S/D ele build are in this patch despite not being in the notes.

Really, how do you people miss patch notes every time? Does anet their employees even know what they are working on? I really don’t understand how you can forget to put things in the patch notes.. It’s the most simple task u can do.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

^What? I just read the updated patch notes, I didn’t know about the cantrips+vigor boon nerfs. Now, that’s something that could add up.

Yeah, it’s worth testing out how all those little changes add up. Unfortunately, I can’t test it on my ele right now, but in theory, bunker/ aura eles should remain equally strong short-term, but they should have a harder time to maintain their boons once the auras and the cantrips are under cooldowns. This should open up more opportunities to burst down those builds, and demand better timing from the ele players themselves.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

*Warrior

Healing Signet: Reduced low-level healing for this signet without changing healing at higher levels. This signet now heals for 12 points at level 2 instead of 25 and then scales up to heal for 200 points at level 80.*

Can Healing Signet and Adrenal Health scale with Healing Power attribute yet?

I hope so because
a) It can help warriors since they lack regen boon without trait for banner.
b) It can be somewhat of a bunker instead of being fully support build.

Pineapples

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Why is Anet so reluctant to make SERIOUS class changes? It’s like we’re taking baby steps.

Are they really that afraid of player backlash?

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Kwll.1468

Kwll.1468

Arena nets who process is amateurish and flawed. Whoever these players are that are supposedly helping out testing stuff I’d like to say thanks for nothing. Why don’t you try playing this game solo on undesirable class/builds you might be able to take off your rose colored glasses you have on because you run coordinated groups all the time where it almost doesn’t matter what you run except against a handful of top teams. Being on a top team can skew your opinion on balance as much as anything. Just the cohesion you have playing with a set group of people over time can fly paper over a lot of things. Until Arena net starts involving the player base at large, instead of a few select chosen ones, we are going to continue to be disappointed. It’s a shame really I can’t remember the last MMORPG that was able to reverse course once the ship was sinking in recent memory. Devs never seem to have the guts to do what is necessary quick enough. The player base almost never blames you from trying something radical. Trying things shows you care. People aren’t going to wait around forever.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Soyboy.3548

Soyboy.3548

I’d be happy if yall quit. The game has been out for 6 months. Get a life. I don’t like being stomped by people who have time to form powerhouse teams. Go back to WoW with your demands. The people this game is marketed to is people like me who aren’t hardcore. You knew that upfront so stop griping.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: bomber.1540

bomber.1540

whinge whinge kittenn whinge

this is a great update.

they have only made minor changes to class balance, but im ok with that. The games stilll alot of fun. Like other MMO pvp better, fine, go there and stop your childish complaining. Stick to constructive feedback the devs can use.

Then solo q function combined with the rating matching should work great after a few weeks.

The reason solo are being q’d with premade is cos of lack of numbers, and a ratings system in its infancy. I beleive it will improve over time.

good job anet !

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Brutalistik.6473

Why is Anet so reluctant to make SERIOUS class changes? It’s like we’re taking baby steps.

Are they really that afraid of player backlash?

Didn’t they say something similar to that in their first State of the game video taking small steps at a time instead of large steps? Where were you? busy pvping I bet.

Pineapples

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

I’d be happy if yall quit. The game has been out for 6 months. Get a life. I don’t like being stomped by people who have time to form powerhouse teams. Go back to WoW with your demands. The people this game is marketed to is people like me who aren’t hardcore. You knew that upfront so stop griping.

Yep, that’s exactly what they advertised to me. They said “we are striving for an e-sport where the best can shine based on skill and not gear. They will be rewarded accordingly and will be able to display their skill in ways for all to see”.

Clearly made for the carebears like yourself.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Jumper.9482

Jumper.9482

Yep, that’s exactly what they advertised to me. They said “we are striving for an e-sport where the best can shine based on skill and not gear. They will be rewarded accordingly and will be able to display their skill in ways for all to see”.

Clearly made for the carebears like yourself.

My friends (casual gamers) knew I played League at a top 400ish level. They sold me on this game pitching it as the next new esport. Two days after release they all quit and here I am 6 months later. Well tell ya what I’m tired of waiting for the competition I was promised. I’ll be going for Challenger on League so cya in a few months ANET.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Jump-s-Ultimate-PvP-Teef-Wishlist-Jump-Doc/
Winner of Curse’s NA Masters Tournament
twitch.tv/loljumper

(edited by Jumper.9482)

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: bloodbrother.4570

bloodbrother.4570

a net … I say THANK YOU for giving me a good game to play . stop complaining peeps.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

Firstly you decide that nerfing bunker eles isn’t necessary, instead you end up nerfing balance/dps eles.

^

I don’t understand in what planet those nerfs could pass as reasonable.

THE REASON why eles were labeled as op → dat bunker build.

And then we get nerfs that barely touch said build, instead they seem to be focused on destroying other balanced builds.

…I-I just can’t… I CAN’T I REALLY CAN’T DO THIS, CAN ANYONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE REASONING BEHIND THESE CHANGES?!

I’m losing it!

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

(edited by Razor.6392)

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: ilJumperMT.4871

ilJumperMT.4871

I changed 3 teams till now. The previous one always dissolved due to bad direction the game is taken.

I tried making my own team, but people have no motivation and with all these disappointing patches the future look bleak. I don’t have a team since before the change to 1 map per tourney.

This patch is the final straw. I ended up playing TERA waiting for this patch. Not even Bunker Ele nerf, which is now gamebreaking on the new map due to RtL. No class has been tweaked to have new builds they can use. Technically BM Bunker Ranger was nerf. Ranger can now only play trapper. Mesmer can only play Shatter. Thief can only play Backstab.

How about buffing Phantasm, other weapons on thieves and bows on ranger?

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Brutalistik.6473

Khyras.8021 take it easy man it’s not that serious as you think. So you have to wait a little longer. It’s not like you’re getting a parking ticket or being pulled over cause you miss a stop sign.

Pineapples

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: BLOODBIRD.9386

BLOODBIRD.9386

many top players was upset with this patch..So is Team Paradigm thinking of quiting this game?

Personally I am considering it.

+1 same

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: SPESHAL.9106

SPESHAL.9106

LOL…Apparently Anet thought the reason that Ele’s were grossly OP was due to 5 seconds of cooldown on RTL and one trait- Evasive Arcana.

They can claim that a bunch of other little nerfs were made, but it’s just going to make them look even sillier when they realize they did nothing to d/d dominance over other professions/builds.

On top of that…If these were the only changes necessary to get Ele’s back down to earth, why weren’t they implemented sooner???

It took 3-4 patches to address the ridiculousness of Thieves at release…I guess it’s going to take the same for something equally obvious.

Very disappointing.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Convict.8526

Convict.8526

Gw1 > “Something wars 2”

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Oh and…wait wait…now we traded our tickets for those “new” chests with “new rewards”…

Don’t talk bs anet, those are the kittening gold chest from the old paids 1st place (8vs8)….wtf are you considering us stupid or what? Where are those so called new armors and weapons? Bought like 25 of them and all i got are molten, nighmare, guild and orrians + other normal crap like golden and kitten…and i already have all of these…shame on you guys, just…shame..

(edited by Archaon.6245)

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Convict.8526

Convict.8526

archaon

i give you the +uno

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Asgard.9046

Asgard.9046

Hey Anet,

because a Dev wrote here I hope they will read all of this so I have a serious question for you:

" Do you have a department working on balancing ? "

I mean this can´t be real. I actually like what you did with the flamethrower of the engi that´s something in a positive direction but the rest…

I mean take a look at the Warrior class.
So many useless stuff and everything is bugged!

I think if you do not react now and give a statement on how your plans are for GW2 PVP than I think you will loose a lot of players, including me.

regards

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

I think if you do not react now and give a statement on how your plans are for GW2 PVP than I think you will loose a lot of players, including me.

No…time for plans is over, now they have to really work on pvp….tired bout plans and promises (Next kittening patch, we’re looking on it and kitten like that)..they only work on pve and kittenin’ kitten wvsw while only planning things for pvp fooling us forever, give pvp the same attention you give to pve or ppl are just gonna leave this game.

Is this a joke ?

in PvP

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since this thread is not inviting to constructive and healthy discussion, it is now closed.

Please remember to stay constructive and polite when you post on the forums.

Thank you for your understanding.