Let's not pretend other classes belong in PvP

in PvP

Posted by: afrocrusade.4253

afrocrusade.4253

It’s very clear PvP was intended to be “spam traps on this one point and spam mindless CC”, and if anything goes wrong, just channel one of your fifty invulns/blocks/reflects! Or just heal to full with your stupid AoE heal. Or just spam blinds. Make sure you teleport to everyone and attack for 3k an auto while they try to defend themselves from the floor itself.

If you lose to guardians, you’re just getting outplayed, really. The class is 100% balanced. That’s why solo queuers are only queuing with guardian.

Working as intended, right?

lol balance is a dead joke

(edited by afrocrusade.4253)

in PvP

Posted by: REGGADO.1237

REGGADO.1237

If you lose to guardians, you’re just getting outplayed, really. The class is 100% balanced. That’s why solo queuers are only queuing with guardian.

I know you tried to be sarcastic, but turth is class is not 100% balanced it still need some boosts to be competitive at esl levels.

And yes I prefer having dhs in team over newbie players that can’t do a kitten.

btw guardians don’t have reflects, maybe reflect shot.

(edited by REGGADO.1237)

in PvP

afrocrusade.4253

I know you tried to be sarcastic, but turth is class is not 100% balanced it still need some boosts to be competitive at esl levels.

btw guardians don’t have reflects at least not using reflect wall.

Not everyone is mlg420doritos.

The class is insanely broken and people regard playing it as an easy win when numbers are stacked.

I don’t know, I got my longbow shots reflected by a big bubble. Might have been something else. All I know is, it needs a nerf.

in PvP

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

I don’t know, I got my longbow shots reflected by a big bubble. Might have been something else. All I know is, it needs a nerf.

that would be the scrapper gyro…

at least know what you’re complaining about before you complain.

or perhaps actually knowing what skills do is too 420dorito for you?

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

no engineer in the match. guardian has bubble around it. i dont play guardian. wat.

im bad at sarcasm

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Dragonhunter is in a great state.
It actually has multiple viable builds for competitive PvP. So I’d say we can leave the class alone.

Now it is time to work on other classes so they also have more than one viable build that can be played

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

DH is probably the example of what every class should have. Multiple viable builds, from bruiser to dps to bunker.

in PvP

afrocrusade.4253

DH is probably the example of what every class should have. Multiple viable builds, from bruiser to dps to bunker.

A remotely competent DH is not killable whatsoever.

in PvP

Posted by: cyn.2157

cyn.2157

If it was reflecting, and a guardian skill, then it was https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wall_of_Reflection. If it was just absorbing them, and/or it was moving with the Guardian – then it was what others have said.

I particularly liked the earlier comment “btw guardians don’t have reflects at least not using reflect wall.” when the utility skill is literally called wall of reflection.

-Fade Nightshade (thief all the way, baby)

in PvP

Posted by: Mizu Misa.8730

Mizu Misa.8730

Daze on trap is still a bad trap along with other sources of cc or other forms power creep from all classes introduced with HoT elite specs.The daze needs to be changed and with that added faster casting on Hammer cc abilitys to allow traps to have a place through synergy with excisting tools we have. I enjoy guardian, I think the concept of traps can work, just not as it currently is, more in a way that you use you’re other skills to keep people in traps rather than having spammable aoe hard cc.

Painkillerguild.com [eu][gh][pvx] applications welcome!

in PvP

Posted by: TheShniper.1852

TheShniper.1852

I play revenant/gaurd in pvp. Im low emerald right now (saph last season and can get higher if i wanted to commit the time) but its so easy to counter a gaurdian. The class is good. Just like ithers. If your dying to a gaurd with more than the 2 traps that are the 2 meta traps than you my friend need to learn to dodge. The traps make a sound when they are dropped and if a Baird is sitting oN A point YOU KNOW THERE IS TRAPS THERE. just learn to dodge. Not that hard

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

Or how about you get off your high horse you pedantic neckbeard?

It was a giant blue bubble with him as the epicenter, moving around him. It reflected a shot. No scrapper present.

unless your opponent started mlg420dorito#360noscope hacking the game, it is literally impossible for a guardian “bubble” skill to reflect projectiles.

again, how about you learn about what you’re complaining about before you complain?

okay, let’s cherry pick my entire argument for the one flaw :^)

which is a minor one, but I still ate my own point blank shot from a guardian.

Thought the only guardian reflect skills is wall of reflection.

Also if it wasn’t that, just so you know, there are several ways to gain magnetic aura.

in PvP

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

Changes are not made during seasons. We will have to wait the end of this season to see more features added to guardian. So far everything is speculation.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

in PvP

afrocrusade.4253

Changes are not made during seasons. We will have to wait the end of this season to see more features added to guardian. So far everything is speculation.

christ really

i have to deal with these guardians all season?

why is anet so lazy

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

christ really

i have to deal with these guardians all season?

why is anet so lazy

Heh and pvp ele’s (that where considered counter to dh) are dead so enjoy^^ Anet like’s irony.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

in PvP

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

As a signet necro I am loving all the guardians queueing solo this season…

in PvP

TheShniper.1852

Gaurdians are not op. Stop the whining and just learn to play against one. You will get stomped by them every now and then but by the looks of u not knowing that gaurd doesnt run reflects in pvp ill just keep it at a l2p issue. Right now id say the classes are as balanced as they have been in the past few seasons.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Gaurdians are not op. Stop the whining and just learn to play against one. You will get stomped by them every now and then but by the looks of u not knowing that gaurd doesnt run reflects in pvp ill just keep it at a l2p issue. Right now id say the classes are as balanced as they have been in the past few seasons.

Please go make a thief and try to fight half-decent guard. Don’t forget to record it and post it so we can spam “l2p”.

inb4 “you shouldn’t fight guards anyway” – wth am i supposed to do when enemy has like 3-4 guards and they are on all 3 points? Afk at spawn?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Legiion.7385

Legiion.7385

Please go make a thief and try to fight half-decent guard. Don’t forget to record it and post it so we can spam “l2p”.

inb4 “you shouldn’t fight guards anyway” – wth am i supposed to do when enemy has like 3-4 guards and they are on all 3 points? Afk at spawn?

Then pls show us a vid of fighting a DH after a before the Patch.
Not much has changed …. guard was before the Patch a hard counter to thief….
But yeah pls keep crying

in PvP

Posted by: Morpeth.5318

Morpeth.5318

At this point, PvP is no longer fun, I ONLY do it when I need to round out my daily —- it’s such a complete and utter kittening joke now, it’s not worth my time. HoT and ensuing patches destroyed pvp imo.

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

absolutely is, boon hate = dead dh

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

while i agree with u 100%, on usually everything, dont play thief into that many guards is the only thing i can think of

staff seems to do “ok”

(edited by Vicariuz.1605)

in PvP

Posted by: TheBlakeNorn.5732

TheBlakeNorn.5732

every match i play its like 2 or 3 guardians on the other team. it’s just too much to deal with. having to deal with traps while fighting other players is ridiculous. my random team had no chance. the classes that i ended up with were paper in the mist of scissors.

in PvP

Posted by: Legiion.7385

Legiion.7385

Then pls show us a vid of fighting a DH after and before the Patch.
Not much has changed …. guard was before the Patch a hard counter to thief….
But yeah pls keep crying

in PvP

afrocrusade.4253

ITT: Guardians defending their broken class.

Drop more traps and stupid, broken radial CC on a point. If that doesn’t work for you, just spam blinds and channel your invulns! And heal!

It’s broken. Far too powerful. Sorry.

in PvP

Posted by: Quozex.9430

Quozex.9430

Nothing about the DH spec was buffed this patch with the exception of traps returning to as 1s daze. IMO, as a guardian main since launch what the most important change was making “Virtue of Resolve/Wings of Justice” remove 2 condies -baseline-.

This was pretty much the only trait most guards would take virtues for seeing as how we lack decent condi cleanse outside of it. Since we no longer take Virtues it opens up multiple builds allowing us to take honor and in some few builds zeal (GS power) or radiance (burn guard).

The few other traits that were taken with virtues can easily be replaced:

- Indomitable Courage→Hunter’s Determination (for stun breaks, or O kitten scenarios)

Or in some cases can be forgotten since they weren’t all that necessary.

- Unscathed Contender/Power of the Virtuous/Virtue of Retribution

The only exception I would make is losing Inspired Virtue, which was nice for boon support.

Even then Medi DH still uses Virtues and unlike ‘Symbloic’ can’t take Honor which gives a massive increase in outgoing healing; which isn’t completely passive but still close to it.

But, since you seem to be complaining about Medi DH and not ‘Symbolic’ (which I prefer) THE BUILD LITERALLY HAS BARELY CHANGED since last season.

It still uses LB, S/F. It still uses Purification, Smite Condition, Judge’s Intervention Test of Faith and either Renewed Focus or Dragon’s Maw. It still uses Marauders, Runes of the Pact and fire/air/blood sigils and it still takes all the exact same traits with the exception of running Hunter’s Determination instead of Bulwark.

Don’t forget sword now has a symbol which has low damage and you can literally walk out of it. Unless they are running Honor it doesn’t cover the point.

Yet on top of this you’re a thief, A THIEF. Guardians since the dawn of this game have countered thieves since forever. “O, but they are all playing DH what do you expect of me…” play another class; Engi Rangers and well played Revenants can easily kill guards. In team fights Necros can do a lot of work if you protect them with boon hate just like @narcx mentions.

It’s kinda sad to see that so many people relied on the god that was ele to protect them from DH’s. Swirling winds, ample amounts of Magnetic aura and healing kept guards far out of the meta along with engineers. Now that it’s gone guards can actually play in PvP again (not that they couldn’t before).

They still aren’t that great in higher end PvP. Yea, some ESL teams run guard now, but you have to remember they are a full team of 5. Most people play solo or duo in GW2 PvP. Any form of teamwork can kill a solo guard unless he’s eons ahead in skill level.

I’m not going to tell you to L2P, but you need to re-evaluate your frustrations with the class and learn how to fight it (i.e shield of ABSORPTION). A thief will not win, yet possibly a well played staff thief could do the trick for lower skill guard players.

In the case of Symbolic guards, play around them. They have ample amounts of outgoing healing (1k heal for dodging just to start off) and damage mitigation. You’re a thief: keep them occupied on a point so they can’t help their team elsewhere, gank them in between points causing them to waste cds for team fights. And in the case of the enemy team running multiple guards just +1, don’t fight just go in for the kill and get out if possible. I mean these are basic things for thieves. I can’t help you if you just yolo onto a point with 2 guards and expect there to be no traps.

Guards feel well balanced, all they need is to tone down the healing or increase their cds a bit. Hopefully if ele ever gets re-introduced to the meta people will have an easier time.

There will always be a “flavor of the month” build. S1=Mesmers, S2=Engi, S3=Warriors, S4=Guards. In the end if you can’t beat them join them, medi DH is a lot of fun to play again. Next to fresh air eles and power mesmer I think it’s one of the most fun builds in the game.

in PvP

Posted by: suffish.4150

suffish.4150

I have to say that I really don’t understand why so many people are claiming dragon-hunter is OP. I think they are in a decent place right now, maybe they need a very small buff, maybe not. Yes, I play druid which I know counters DH but I can kill pro league guardians 1v1 fairly easily without really feeling pressured a lot of the time which proves that it is not OP, otherwise I would not win those fights or even be able to sustain them for too long.

In the world championship I highly doubt that we will not see any more than 2 guardians and we may only see 1 out of 6 teams. If it was OP they would all be running it, like they are all going to be running a rev.

Yes, guards can insta-kill you with traps, like they have done to me a couple of times this season. However, this only happens if you are not paying attention. If you see traps on the ground, dodge immediately. If you don’t, I have to say that it is your own fault. Almost anything can kill you in seconds if you are not paying attention so the problem is not exclusive to guards either. I can burst you down in 2 seconds on my ranger if you don’t do anything to react so guard should be kept how it is right now in my opinion.

PvP- Stronlo Beastmaster (Ranger)
PvE- Grolex (Warrior)
PvP rank: 20 Rating: 1864 (season 7)

in PvP

Posted by: hurrado.2346

hurrado.2346

Guard is in need of some serious rework. As a necro main that plays multiple different classes in PVP including guard I can say it is definitely too powerful, especially when stacked. Necros get screwed with the lack of stability, theives get annihilated, even warriors and druids struggle with them. The problem is especially noticeable when the enemy team has multiple guards and you dodge through one set of traps and immediately trigger even more.

When I Get on my guard I know it is easy mode to get kills with way less effort than it takes on any other class. I know Necros cannot kite, and have awful stability and shroud won’t save them, thieves can’t even get close, most warriors stay within melee range and end up worn down by traps and constant pressure once they use up their invulns and either die or kite. Druids often stalemate, mesmers get torn up and can’t successfully pull off any shatters typically. Elementalists are just in a bad place altogether it seems, and scrappers usually end up kiting away after getting a beat down.

in PvP

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

No, this class isn’t balanced, it is really bad. That’s why it has nearly no presence in competitive Play.

Last WTS Qualifier:
5 Heralds
4 Druids
4 Chronomancers
3 Berserkers
2 Scrappers
2 Reapers
2 Tempests
1 Daredevil
1 Dragonhunter

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Team-comp-at-the-WTS-Qualifier

DH are easy to play and can kill noobs easy, that’s why many solo queuers play them.

in PvP

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Best option is to stop queuing. Game is much better now that I don’t PvP anymore. Once enough people stop playing they might finally get the hint and try balancing the game for a change.

in PvP

Posted by: Ranael.6423

Ranael.6423

One thing I find funny with guardians (at least LB trap ones) is how predictive they are. I don’t know if this belongs also to balance but every finger they move, everytime they open their mouth or if their last meal was too spicy, there is a huge burst of light. You know what they’re doing without even watching them. If you compare with caster barely fidgeting their their finger in the air one can understand why the damages are big.

in PvP

Posted by: VaaCrow.3076

VaaCrow.3076

I kill most, some outplay me but thats to be expected, DH’s just fine if its a 1v1 , i play staff/sword dagger druid, I consider it one of the better fights i’m able to find, your issue op is a l2p one.

[Rise] Madness Rises Guild Leader [Kei Shade-ranger]
May our BL break all foes. Fear our babou!
Gunnars Hold Represent! <3

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

with the exception of traps returning to as 1s daze.

lolwat?

are people just making stuff up at this point?

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

They should change the PVP rule and style. Point fight is no longer suitable from HoT.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

dragon hunter is not too difficult to play around, they are predictable. But when there are 2 or more on the same team it is hard to keep track of all the kitten going around and even more so with all the particle effects flying around.

The main issue i have against their traps is that they are not fun to play against, they do not feel like traps but bombs that they drop under them, and you. The fact that the game has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much cc and skill spamming in general makes this even worse, it is not exclusive to dragon hunters but makes their un-fun trap spamming unbearable in team fights.

i quit playing pvp this season as it is simply not fun anymore, every build i encountered felt like it was on auto pilot and their game plan was spam kitten when it is off cd with little to no thought (this is especially noticeable vs berzerkers).

see no evil ,until i stab you

in PvP

afrocrusade.4253

dragon hunter is not too difficult to play around, they are predictable. But when there are 2 or more on the same team it is hard to keep track of all the kitten going around and even more so with all the particle effects flying around.

The main issue i have against their traps is that they are not fun to play against, they do not feel like traps but bombs that they drop under them, and you. The fact that the game has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much cc and skill spamming in general makes this even worse, it is not exclusive to dragon hunters but makes their un-fun trap spamming unbearable in team fights.

i quit playing pvp this season as it is simply not fun anymore, every build i encountered felt like it was on auto pilot and their game plan was spam kitten when it is off cd with little to no thought (this is especially noticeable vs berzerkers).

berserkers LOVE doing that

there’s no timing, no thought, just mash buttons, everything you do applies an inordinate amount of conditions anyway

in PvP

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

They should change the PVP rule and style. Point fight is no longer suitable from HoT.

+

in PvP

Posted by: JDjitsu.7895

JDjitsu.7895

Don’t feed the toll, jeez guys.

OP claims DH is overpowered, but doesn’t know names of their skills. ie. Calling Deflecting Shot “big bubble” and then “I don’t know, it needs a nerf”. Like come on, before you claim something to be OP(that’s been around since HoT came out fyi), at least learn about the profession, how to counter it, what the skills are, learn their animations and common combos of the meta builds. It’s what almost all good players do. Most people have to put time in to be good. And yeah, I agree traps are mindless boring utilities, but they are so laughably easy to counter that I hope a DH wastes all his Util slots on them. There are tons of skills and weapon attacks in this game that are just as bad, but on lower CDs in many cases. It’s just best to take the time you spent making this thread and posting in practicing fighting Dragonhunters. When I first started PvPing/WvW roaming on Condi Engi about 2 yrs ago, Necro was my hard counter. Eventually I rolled a Necro to learn to beat them, spent some time on it and I never again felt I was at a major disadvantage again when I saw a Necro coming. Just put the time in and spread the word to others to stop these stupid “nerf that, I can’t kill them!” threads. It’s embarrassing.

Wiggin/LittleEnder/XeroCool/Filthydirtyrotten/MizDemeanor/EnderThaXenocide/ShadowOfWiggin-
Maguuma & A Few alts on other NA/EU servers

in PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

Don’t feed the toll, jeez guys.

OP claims DH is overpowered, but doesn’t know names of their skills. ie. Calling Deflecting Shot “big bubble” and then “I don’t know, it needs a nerf”. Like come on, before you claim something to be OP(that’s been around since HoT came out fyi), at least learn about the profession, how to counter it, what the skills are, learn their animations and common combos of the meta builds. It’s what almost all good players do. Most people have to put time in to be good. And yeah, I agree traps are mindless boring utilities, but they are so laughably easy to counter that I hope a DH wastes all his Util slots on them. There are tons of skills and weapon attacks in this game that are just as bad, but on lower CDs in many cases. It’s just best to take the time you spent making this thread and posting in practicing fighting Dragonhunters. When I first started PvPing/WvW roaming on Condi Engi about 2 yrs ago, Necro was my hard counter. Eventually I rolled a Necro to learn to beat them, spent some time on it and I never again felt I was at a major disadvantage again when I saw a Necro coming. Just put the time in and spread the word to others to stop these stupid “nerf that, I can’t kill them!” threads. It’s embarrassing.

Basically:

“that giant animation spinning a scythe putting all these stacks of resistance on me is OP, nerf thieves!!” is what the OP is saying.

in PvP

TheShniper.1852

Thief is pretty much countered by a decent gaurd. But if u do play agaisnt one. Bait out the traps. If hes running full traps your jobshould be easy . dont be like someone i fought when hot furst came out. They were running d/d ele and using the gap close in air to get to me on point and hey he popped every trap and got one shotted then started complaining. All about baiting it out. Gaurd is like a gs warrior. U kn ow when stuff is coming

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Yep. The game needs more aoe, more blocks, more sustain and more cc.

Not.

Multiple builds? They all evolve around the same things:
- symbols
- traps
- meditations

Even the traits are extremely similar in each build.

Thats not multiple builds. Its the same build in different variations that can be played as a support/bruiser and a dps/bruiser.

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

You forgot the aegis heals.

in PvP

Posted by: dmndbcK.3425

dmndbcK.3425

The fact is, most of the loser’s complaining are casuals stuck in Amber/Emerald/Sapphire and have no clue of the slightest indication to why medi-trapper guard is meta at this time. They also clearly have no clue why they are countered by Rev/Power Warrior. If you are naturally having a tough time fighting a class, get on the class and learn it and its weaknesses.

Good player’s can counter the current guardian meta, stop complaining and learn 2 play. Top Tier player’s don’t ever complain about guardians because you know where traps will be lol.

in PvP

Cynz.9437

The fact is, most of the loser’s complaining are casuals stuck in Amber/Emerald/Sapphire and have no clue of the slightest indication to why medi-trapper guard is meta at this time. They also clearly have no clue why they are countered by Rev/Power Warrior. If you are naturally having a tough time fighting a class, get on the class and learn it and its weaknesses.

Good player’s can counter the current guardian meta, stop complaining and learn 2 play. Top Tier player’s don’t ever complain about guardians because you know where traps will be lol.

I am in diamond atm, was legend in all 3 seasons and i think DHs have too much atm and need shaving. 1 guard is already tough to kill, stack couple of them – gl getting the point. Certainly they die if you focus them with multiple teammates but which class doesn’t?

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: kakumbien.8047

kakumbien.8047

There is no problem with dhs , come on guys !

Attachments:

Bone Horn (Charr Engineer)
Bone Fighter (Minionmaster Necro)
Kakumvale (Conditioner Necro)

in PvP

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

Good player’s can counter the current guardian meta, stop complaining and learn 2 play.

why is it every time a issue is brought up the main go to defense is l2p. Something is op l2p, that class is facerole l2p, this thing is to rewarding and easy for the risk learn 2 kittening play.

It is not even about whether or not guardian is too strong, it is about how unfun and frustrating it is to play against them and the design of traps in a conquest mode where they cover the entire point. This is pronounced when facing a team with multiple ones.

A good comparison is the turret engy of old, it was good at bunkering but lacked mobility and stun breaks yet it was called op and mindless by a majority of players, even so it was defended by the l2p crowd. We all know how that ended up, now i am not calling dh a turret engi with a different skin or anything but their playstyle similarly is not fun to play against as a whole.

Also i reached legend with a ranger with core pets and no elite spec in s3, i know how to play so your l2p shield holds no weight. (like the glorified reward track that is the ladder means much)

see no evil ,until i stab you

in PvP

Cynz.9437

You know what is funny: 2?+ years ago Anet nerfed blackpowder because it was too powerful – yes that tiny circle was too powerful, same with chocking gas. Then i look at all the fields guards can throw on point and ask myself WTH Anet?

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

You know what is funny: 2?+ years ago Anet nerfed blackpowder because it was too powerful – yes that tiny circle was too powerful, same with chocking gas. Then i look at all the fields guards can throw on point and ask myself WTH Anet?

LOL

The PoV from thief mains is always refreshing

in PvP

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

The current amulet pool is also heavily to blame. They scream power meta, and in such a meta only “tanks” are these with full damage negating skills such as blocks, evades, invulnies, or damage reduction to 0. “Accidently” these are also the classes with access to absurd levels of boon spam.

So you get a proffession with nearly god like damage mitigation that’s completely independent from the stats, while said stats can go balls to the wall zerk for absurd damage.

And what of the counters you ask? Let’s see…in the arid wasteland of boon stripping/corrupting and unblockable damage/cc professoins we have warriors, which are currently also part of the problem, necros which are in very difficult position right now (gl on attrition class when >90% amulets are anti-sustain and you got 0 god-mode defenses), thieves, which generally aren’t in a good spot vs a guard, especially melee, and mesmers which would have to rely on melee clones for good boonstrip. Good luck with that.

So honestly i don’t know if it’s the guard, the amulets, the hard life of anti-boon/block classes (save warr for latter) but something is definitely out of whack.

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

When an entire class has been removed from the game it’s going to be difficult to find balance in the rest.

It’s like the food chain is broken now that the elementalist is extinct.