List of things which need fixing

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

1, Berserker stance – Nothing should give immunity to entire types of classes. no counter play. Very lame. Just make it 90% reduction in condition duration then at least necros can interrupt them.

Or just make it to reduce all damage from conditions and halve movement impairing ones. Endure pain is the same for direct damage classes, no one complained because you could still kite the war and wait for it to end. This is not possible with Berserker stance because you can’t damage him neither kite him.
No damage is fine, but if you add no kiting too, it’s insane.

2, Automated response – see above. Losing to someone who is just 100x worse than you just because of a trait they take it total BS. How is this still in the game?

any change to this trait would make it suck: it’s a 30 point investment after all and engies have so many good traits it would be a waste.
It needs to be rehauled, and engie capability to remove conditions needs to be increased: currently they can do it only via turrets, via elixir which nobody picks since it’s terrible, via elixirs if you trait them for it ( and it removes only 1 condition).

If conditions are brought down like they should, necro burning removed, spirit ranger removed from the game like it should, they could just replace this idiotic trait from the game and change it with something actually useful and fun

3, Warrior stuns – insane. You literally get knocked around like a ping pong ball by the warrior then die. Interrupt them you say! No you cant. Because they are immune to anything I do (lol)

if you remove from wars the capability to be immune to anything ( like i suggested on point 1) it wouldn’t be such a problem. Hammer is not a problem at all, it’s just a strong weapon.

Mace is, skull crack makes no sense at all, it needs to be changed: 4s stun from an instant animation is ridicolous.

4, Sword thief evades – way too many evades, teleports, etc on this weapon set

just too many teleports with no skill. Evades are thief staple, you know you can kill them as a necro by just timing your skills.

Inf strike is silly, i made a thread reagarding it but it was moved to “PvE crap” forum.

Make range requirments to Inf strike so that if you’re not in range it will fail and put the shadow return under your feet ( like if you did it without a target) and suddenly you’ll see S/D thieves dropping like flies

5, Thief feline grace trait – seriously wtf. They get to dodge for less. Anet need to realise dodging and evades = invulnerable. Invulnerable is good in pvp. Seriously.

just replace it with a standard “gain 5 secs of vigor if you land a crit”. Again, evades are thief staple, they sould regularized, not removed. At least like this it can be stripped and corrupted.

6, Vigor – most op boon ever. Way more dodges = more invuln = never die = lame. You need to balance this boon. By reducing the amount of vigor gained by certain classes.

it’s OP only on bunker classes. Mesmers have perma vigor, yet they drop like flies. Engies too.
And thieves don’t drop like flies simply because they can port away with no punishment.

Trapper ranger had perma vigor, it has been never OP neither frustrating to fight against.

It’s just when you add cheese to cheese that the taste becomes too much

7 , Runes of lyssa – seriously wtf is this. Its so OP. Why do you think 50% of people in any game run these. People use elites purely for this rune set. Shows how insane it is.

they run it because “condition meta”. If condis were not freaking out, nobody would waste their runes to get an unnecessary condi cleanse and silly precision ( unless you really need it in your build, still there are better options even for that).

Don’t be silly, stuff like this makes you lose all your credibility

8, Sigil of energy – dodging is OP. Anet really need to get this or this game will fail.

agree

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

9, Nature of renewal. So broken and frustrating. Gives you massive advantage in team fight. No counter play as killing it resses anyway. Massive HP. Massive healing. Full condi cleanses. It is just way too good.

agree

10, Ele burst – too high, should be brought down. Promotes macroing and even more cheese. Solution to making ele viable isnt to give it cheese.

agree

11, Signet of spite – why make something so lame as this? it takes no skill to just random land a signet of spite then fear someone = death. I lose to so many bad necros who run this or signet or plague. Enough. Nerf signet of spite durations or increase the cooldown.

agree

12, healing spring – too strong

if patch notes are true, they already nerfed it enough

13, Elixr R – people shouldnt be able to res themselves – come on.

counterplay is allowed here. Fear them outside of the freaking circle if they use it, or just wait for it to expire. C’mon.

14, Lag – fixing lag matters. Lag is Op in this game. Most the games I lose is because I get dced for 2 mins start of every match. Winning from 3 cap and 100-0 down isnt easy.

agree

15, Emphatic bond – passive condi removal is lame. End of.

agree. Also all rangers are forced to go in that traitline just because of this trait and kittenty condi removal options. More condi remove sustain and less crap like this

16, Healing turret – cast time too short. Cant be interrupted.

you can, but putting it at least on 3/4 secs cast time would be cool. Same for healing spring.

17, Healing signet – cant be interrupted so where is the counter play?

damage is the counterplay. just keep up the pressure and avoid the freaking hammer. It needs to be slightly nerfed, but it’s not that of a problem. Still war dies easily to focus fire.

18, Shadows refuge – cooldown too short.

it’s not the only issue of this skill. Too strong, needs nerf

19, Stand your ground – get too much for this. Increase the cd.

agree

20, Burning – burning is OP. Nerf it by 25%

or remove silly proc traits ? burning is not OP if it’s not spammed. The problem is that it IS spammed.

21, Asuras – too small. Cant see them for kitten. Lame and should be nerfed/banned

agree

There are 21 things to fix. Get to work on these and people will be happy.

Done.

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

Everybody is good at shouting “nerf nerf” @Lordrosicky..but.it takes more ability and courage to propose solutions, that’s something you don’t seem capable of doing.
If you can’t suggest any solution it means that all you want are changes which would benefit you more than everybody else.

Can you even predict what would happen if any of your “nerfs” would be implemented?….I think not, but definitely you know what will be the immediate benefits for you..convenient.

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

Don’t you get tired of posting your list every week?

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

Don’t you get tired of posting your list every week?

it should be stickied.

Seriously.

in PvP

Posted by: Zodian.6597

Zodian.6597

10, Ele burst – too high, should be brought down. Promotes macroing and even more cheese. Solution to making ele viable isnt to give it cheese.

Which build exactly? cas fresh air is pretty good where it’s at in my opinion, ele is easy to counter -especially s/d. Just evade the fire grab, don’t stand under dragons tooth and you’re fine.

14, Lag – fixing lag matters. Lag is Op in this game. Most the games I lose is because I get dced for 2 mins start of every match. Winning from 3 cap and 100-0 down isnt easy.

Sounds like an internet connection problem on your end, if you have long load screens then it’s probably a hardware issue.

Low base heal, the counterplay here is that the turret itself can be killed. Maybe they could increase cooldown though, since everyone just f1’s it anyways.

21, Asuras – too small. Cant see them for kitten. Lame and should be nerfed/banned

Try tab targetting? idk what to tell you here, maybe play an asuran and get used to the character model so you can see it better. l2p issue.

I noticed you didn’t say much about condi damage, I always thought you hated condi classes. Anyways, condi damage is pretty broken, every spell shouldn’t be aoe, aoe condi dmg should be halved, ect…
I agree with everything else, good post.

Neglekt

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

OH HAI POISON HERE, I’M YOUR COUNTERPLAY TO HEALING SIGNET! /WAVE

If it wasn’t….. BUGGED!

^^

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

He said CC the ele!

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

in PvP

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

1, Berserker stance – Nothing should give immunity to entire types of classes. no counter play. Very lame. Just make it 90% reduction in condition duration then at least necros can interrupt them
Having some long CD tool that ensures you’re not going to be interrupted/impaired for a brief time doesn’t seem bad at all, specially for a class that’s mostly melee oriented. It probably last for too long however.

2, Automated response – see above. Losing to someone who is just 100x worse than you just because of a trait they take it total BS. How is this still in the game?
It’s OK IMHO for a 30 point trait. It’s an obvious hard counter to some specs, but something that can be bypassed with proper teamplay

3, Warrior stuns – insane. You literally get knocked around like a ping pong ball by the warrior then die. Interrupt them you say! No you cant. Because they are immune to anything I do (lol)
Sigil of paralyzation is broken, which has been already adressed.
Besides that, I find hammer OK while mace being completely stupid (see below).

Evade issues. See below

5, Thief feline grace trait – seriously wtf. They get to dodge for less. Anet need to realise dodging and evades = invulnerable. Invulnerable is good in pvp. Seriously.
See below

6, Vigor – most op boon ever. Way more dodges = more invuln = never die = lame. You need to balance this boon. By reducing the amount of vigor gained by certain classes.
See below

7 , Runes of lyssa – seriously wtf is this. Its so OP. Why do you think 50% of people in any game run these. People use elites purely for this rune set. Shows how insane it is.
It’s a condition counter runeset, picked mostly because of condi meta

8, Sigil of energy – dodging is OP. Anet really need to get this or this game will fail.
See below

9, Nature of renewal. So broken and frustrating. Gives you massive advantage in team fight. No counter play as killing it resses anyway. Massive HP. Massive healing. Full condi cleanses. It is just way too good.
It’s not so broken now that can be interrupted (I think);. I’m more concerned about spotting and targeting it while surrounded by the whole petting zoo. An HP nerf would be welcomed too

It’s more a unpredictability issue (see below) than a strength one.

11, Signet of spite – why make something so lame as this? it takes no skill to just random land a signet of spite then fear someone = death. I lose to so many bad necros who run this or signet or plague. Enough. Nerf signet of spite durations or increase the cooldown.
Can’t comment. Never thought on it as something gamebreaking

12, healing spring – too strong
It’s going to be nerfed

13, Elixr R – people shouldnt be able to res themselves – come on.
It can be annoying but I don’t think it’s OP at all. It can be counterplayed, an that’s a good thing

Well, lag is always a serious issue, but I don’t think is something that devs are missing :P

15, Emphatic bond – passive condi removal is lame. End of.
Agreed.; told by someone who plays a Guardian and usually slots Purity. Condi Cleanses should be active; that being said, active removals are pretty crappy for Ranger. Maybe 3 condi removal on pet swap could work?

Agreed

17, Healing signet – cant be interrupted so where is the counter play?
Mechanicaly it has its counterplays. For example, it should suffer from poison, which usually can be cleansed prior to a regular heal for full effect.
His HPS is, however, extremely high, so high that it actually bypasses many other heals even poisoned. I would start nerfing it a little bit

(edited by Vargamonth.2047)

in PvP

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

I think it would be better to reduce the radius for dodging not being viable at the center. This would reward fast reacted pushbacks as a good counterplay.

I use it mainly for stomps and resses, and as last option PoV/Stunbreaker if needed. I could live without the retaliation part, and even with a reduced stability duration; longer CD, however, would hurt a lot. The skill is extremely powerful at its current state, that’s something I can’t deny :P

It’s more a spam / random triggering issue than a damage one

Compeltely agreed

Evasion mechanic is great, I would say that it’s one of the bests (if not the best) things this game offers, but it’s currently spammy and out of control.

A characater should have something between 2 and 3 “evades” (which includes weapon evades, blinds, blocks, interrupts, …) every 10 seconds depending on gear/trait choices. The same way, a character should have a couples of moves powerful enough to deserve a evasion (hard ccs, big damage spikes, that kind of things).
These powerful attacks should have a clear animation, one that can be identified (there are too many offenders, even entire races :P, for this rule right now) and reacted to (things like Warrior Skullcrack or Fresh Air Ele burst should not be in the game).
There’s no problem also on having more defensive tools triggered by hit. A guardian, for example, could not have the vigor on crit proc, but maybe mace chain third attack could trigger it, forcing the attacker to correctly dodge too in order to win the fight.

The game should not encourage to evade every damage source like autoattacks (except maybe for the third one on a low mobility melee weapon chain, since it’s vulnerable to kiting as an additional damage mitigation), but to counter them through defensive stats and things like protection/healing/weakness, the tools that should differentiate attrition/bunkerish specs from bursty ones.
This means that current autoattacks should probably be nerfed, with some damage/effects moved to avoidable skills. Some weapons could retain “hard” hitting autos in order to fit attrition specs, but this should have some kind of counterpart.

Blinds and soft CCs should be mostly instant or be at least fast enough (if we don’t want to provide too many stomping tools) to counter many of these spikes. It can fit the nature of the skill, like with Ray of Judgement, but there’s no much sense on having a tool that’s hardly going to counter anything except a Churning Earth. Ray of Judgmenet is a good skill, but more an “I’m going to avoid that in order to prevent the Guardian for cleansing and sustaining a bit more” one that what a blind should be; Weakness fits mechanicaly much better with this kind of long casting skills.

(edited by Vargamonth.2047)

in PvP

Posted by: Amir.1570

Amir.1570

@OP

While you’re at it, give Plague form a casting time of 1 second and nerf the hell out of death shroud effective HP.

Unless you’re crying for nerfs without forgetting what your class does.

Also evade frames on skills are lame garbage and needs to be toned down by around 1/4 or 1/3 the original frame.

in PvP

Posted by: Ryld.1340

Ryld.1340

Not every class has reliable poison.

Warrior, Elementalist, Mesmer, and Guardian for example. That’s half the classes.

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

Maps.

Stat scaling.

That’d be a good enough start.
I think some people would actually come back then.

That’s called counter-speccing.
Counter play involves actual play…

in PvP

Posted by: fatback.7436

fatback.7436

Since everyone is screaming for nerfs can we nerf three kit engys because I wanna try ele but my rotations are to strong and I’m pretty much immortal

Today on the pig n fatback show we got b*tch*s hopping out of pots and babies poppin out of socks

in PvP

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

4, Without mobility, a stealth-less thief is a sitting duck. Learn to time your attacks, you’ll do fine.

5, Again, if you don’t want thieves to dodge, give them blocks, immunity skills, and crazy access to regen/aegis/protection, or some of these things and a bump up to 15k base HP.

7 , You’ve brought this up before, and I’ll say the same thing – it’s on par with a number of other rune sets that give permanent bonuses.

8, Dodging = not doing any damage. Learn to time your attacks.

14, Hey, we agree, finally.

18, No, it isn’t.

21, Agree

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

You forgot MoA.

Burning problem is passive proc (eng and necro trait, spirit ranger ecc.), burning is fine in general.

Shadow refuge has a good cd, problem is an aoe stealth too long.

So yes, too many classes have op builds and there are too many broken mechanics in the game.

I basically agree with everything u said, if anet worked on these points, gw2 pvp would be REALLY better.

in PvP

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

One of the biggest reasons Spvp sucks so much is the animal farm aspect of it. There is way too much visual pollution for it to be a pleasant experience. There are spirits, clones, illusions, phantasms, gross floaty brains, gross walking brains, gross black little clouds, glowy blue weapons.

Seriously, has Anet ever played or looked at a legitimate Esport? Last I checked Animal Farm was NOT an Esport.

Whoever designed these classes with Spvp in mind, and my understanding was it was at the forefront of their development, was really not very bright.

Its got so that if there are too many things roaming around I will Hotjoin another match immediately.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in PvP

Posted by: Divinity.8041

Divinity.8041

4, Sword thief evades – L2P, use terrain, LoS and then AoE them down. Could use some fine tuning, but it’s not horrible.

Cain…You understand sword teleport doesn’t use LOS, or terrain right? Watch sensotix video about thieves just pressing a button and teleporting to their targert through objects (henge for example). Or if he is above the thief on a hill, what does that matter? I just press a button and am there instantly. I stopped respecting your comments after you made such a terrible, mistake.

How about you l2play before making false comments.

R40 Mesmer
Hypercrushed

in PvP

Posted by: Demonts.4593

Demonts.4593

sword thiefs only defense is dodging lol. take that away and its a useless trait line and class. Plus guardians are the most OP thing in the game considering every team needs 1.

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Without those evades and teleports, thieves would be broomsticks in the wind.

Dodges don’t = Never dieing. If you believe that, then you’re seriously just frustrated by thieves and it’s clouding your judgement.

Remove stability from Lyssa. End of.

Sigil of Energy really isn’t doing much in the grand scheme of things. I think you’ve been fighting too many S/D thieves. I’m pretty sure when P/D comes back, it will be “Blinds are OP fix blinds!!!”

It’s an elite. Just interrupt it, stomp the person it’s trying to rezz and then kill the thing.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

[quote=2893680;Lordrosicky.5813:]

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: Jomo kenyatta.7351

Jomo kenyatta.7351

so:
Classes:
1) Warriors OP
2) Thieves OP
3) Engis OP
4) Rangers OP
5) Eles OP
6) Necromancer OP

Two guesses as to which class you play.
[/quote]
Actually Lord has been playing necro since before it was buffed so guess again. Dont just assume people qq about things because they cant beat them in 1v1.

in PvP

Posted by: Gmontell.3496

Gmontell.3496

A little disappointed to request that nerve except for necro coincidentally henry ^ ^ Honestly without immune we can not get into melee ‘cause you too easily refresh your snare suddenly? what the kitten?
It’s not my fault if you swing like NoBrains conditions on our zerg stance

Unae / Jeff R60
http://fr.twitch.tv/pmunae

(edited by Gmontell.3496)

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

A little disappointed to request that nerve except for necro coincidentally henry ^ ^ Honestly without immune we can not get into melee ‘cause you too easily refresh your snare suddenly? what the kitten?
It’s not my fault if you swing like NoBrains conditions on our zerg stance

Berseker stance should stop the damage, it should not stop the possibility to kite the war.

It’s basically an Endure Pain on steroids.

Movement impairing effects should be halved AT BEST, not totally immuned, because the war that way becomes an unstoppable beast from which you can’t escape unless you go ten miles away ( and not every class can).

Even more, immobilize and fear, being one of the strongest CCs, result in nothing since , guess what, war is IMMUNE to that.

Can’t you see something is wrong ?

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I think it would be better to reduce the radius for dodging not being viable at the center. This would reward fast reacted pushbacks as a good counterplay.

I use it mainly for stomps and resses, and as last option PoV/Stunbreaker if needed. I could live without the retaliation part, and even with a reduced stability duration; longer CD, however, would hurt a lot. The skill is extremely powerful at its current state, that’s something I can’t deny :P

Compeltely agreed

Evasion mechanic is great, I would say that it’s one of the bests (if not the best) things this game offers, but it’s currently spammy and out of control.

A characater should have something between 2 and 3 “evades” (which includes weapon evades, blinds, blocks, interrupts, …) every 10 seconds depending on gear/trait choices. The same way, a character should have a couples of moves powerful enough to deserve a evasion (hard ccs, big damage spikes, that kind of things).
These powerful attacks should have a clear animation, one that can be identified (there are too many offenders, even entire races :P, for this rule right now) and reacted to (things like Warrior Skullcrack or Fresh Air Ele burst should not be in the game).
There’s no problem also on having more defensive tools triggered by hit. A guardian, for example, could not have the vigor on crit proc, but maybe mace chain third attack could trigger it, forcing the attacker to correctly dodge too in order to win the fight.

The game should not encourage to evade every damage source like autoattacks (except maybe for the third one on a low mobility melee weapon chain, since it’s vulnerable to kiting as an additional damage mitigation), but to counter them through defensive stats and things like protection/healing/weakness, the tools that should differentiate attrition/bunkerish specs from bursty ones.
This means that current autoattacks should probably be nerfed, with some damage/effects moved to avoidable skills. Some weapons could retain “hard” hitting autos in order to fit attrition specs, but this should have some kind of counterpart.

Blinds and soft CCs should be mostly instant or be at least fast enough (if we don’t want to provide too many stomping tools) to counter many of these spikes. It can fit the nature of the skill, like with Ray of Judgement, but there’s no much sense on having a tool that’s hardly going to counter anything except a Churning Earth. Ray of Judgmenet is a good skill, but more an “I’m going to avoid that in order to prevent the Guardian for cleansing and sustaining a bit more” one that what a blind should be; Weakness fits mechanicaly much better with this kind of long casting skills.

I agree, dodging is awesome mechanic. That and no gear grind make this game good for me. But the amount of dodges a sword thief can pull off is truely an insult. It has been the most OP spec for about 3/4 months now? I think that long. And yet it has avoided any nerfs I think.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

Compeltely agreed

I agree, dodging is awesome mechanic. That and no gear grind make this game good for me. But the amount of dodges a sword thief can pull off is truely an insult. It has been the most OP spec for about 3/4 months now? I think that long. And yet it has avoided any nerfs I think.

Again, dodging is thief staple with stealth and teleports.

The problem is not how many evades the thief can pull off ( we all know S/D thieves are beatable 1vs1 by almost any meta build, even eles and mesmers can do it as long as they slot some more selfish utility), the problem is that you can’t escape from them.

Inf strike is the problem, and any good thief which want this game to be good will say the same.

Range requirments or it will fail, and no more Z-Axis Inf strike: these are the only things this set needs as a nerf.

I would more happily nerf Shadow Refuge, 10 secs of party stealth is silly.

in PvP

Posted by: Demonts.4593

Demonts.4593

Sword thief has gotten nerfed a lot. Larcenous costs an extra init and the port range has been decreased. The OP thing about s/d thief (if anything) is the boon steal. It will be 2 instead of 1. Everything else is counterable and fine

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

Sword thief has gotten nerfed a lot. Larcenous costs an extra init and the port range has been decreased. The OP thing about s/d thief (if anything) is the boon steal. It will be 2 instead of 1. Everything else is counterable and fine

……..

Attachments:

in PvP

evilapprentice.6379

4, Sword thief evades – L2P, use terrain, LoS and then AoE them down. Could use some fine tuning, but it’s not horrible.

Cain…You understand sword teleport doesn’t use LOS, or terrain right? Watch sensotix video about thieves just pressing a button and teleporting to their targert through objects (henge for example). Or if he is above the thief on a hill, what does that matter? I just press a button and am there instantly. I stopped respecting your comments after you made such a terrible, mistake.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/S-D-Thief-Too-Strong-Discussion/page/2#post2888344

Then go ahead and read that – a couple posts down you’ll see Sensotix agreeing with me. There’s nothing wrong with a class designed around good mobility countering good positioning. Especially when you consider how much the thief gives up to have that mobility.

There are some gaps that Inf Strike jumps that it shouldn’t (Clocktower from beneath it), but those are the exceptions rather than the rule – for the most part, inf strike functions like all other shadow steps. There are also some jumps that Inf strike should clearly work on but doesn’t, so it’s not like the bugs are all in favor of the thief

Just because you don’t like S/D thief doesn’t make it OP – Learn to play and counter, and you’ll have a better time.

in PvP

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Poison is a counter to healing signet and if the warrior tries to use the signet to heal himself against a power build you can interrupt him. If you dont manage to do that, dont worry, the heal is to low to make a diference against power builds.

Edit: Power builds are also a counter to healing signet.

(edited by silentnight warrior.2714)

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/S-D-Thief-Too-Strong-Discussion/page/2#post2888344

Then go ahead and read that – a couple posts down you’ll see Sensotix agreeing with me. There’s nothing wrong with a class designed around good mobility countering good positioning. Especially when you consider how much the thief gives up to have that mobility.

There are some gaps that Inf Strike jumps that it shouldn’t (Clocktower from beneath it), but those are the exceptions rather than the rule – for the most part, inf strike functions like all other shadow steps. There are also some jumps that Inf strike should clearly work on but doesn’t, so it’s not like the bugs are all in favor of the thief

Just because you don’t like S/D thief doesn’t make it OP – Learn to play and counter, and you’ll have a better time.

There’s no way to counter S/D porting.

Can you understand that S/D thief deals too much damage to also counter other classes positioning ?

S/D thief basically counters any other glass cannon profession, you can’t escape from it in any way because of “Z-Axis spammable teleport”.

They should make range requirments to it and it should NEVER counter the good positioning another player achieved with a long CD skill ( so he won’t be able to reposition himself for that CD) otherwise it’s just a game of “ehi thief, go there and kill, who cares about coordination”.

It dumbs down the game.

And my main is S/D thief ( i think all in this forum know it) and has always been.

So i’m asking to nerf HARD my OWN profession.

Edit:

As long as they buff the crap out of the thief.

Just because a profession is naturally weak, it doesn’t mean you should buff it with cheese and make it silly and OP ( like ele air burst).

Thief is weak, like the ele. By default, naturally.

Buff them instead of pumping cheese into these 2 professions.

(edited by Mrbig.8019)

in PvP

evilapprentice.6379

There’s no way to counter S/D porting.

There are a number of ways. You can close to the portal, drop AoE on the portal, back away from the portal so when they return you’re out of Inf strike range, you can use a ranged weapon…

Can you understand that S/D thief deals too much damage to also counter other classes positioning ?

S/D thief does kitten for damage – In a setup any other spec would consider burst, they do solid sustained damage – GC S/D thieves do damage equivalent to most sustained damage specs. CS and LS contain all the power in the S/D set – dodge them and an S/D thief is doing laughable damage – This statement calls your “I play S/D thief” claim into question, because it doesn’t take longer than 5 minutes to see how low S/D damage is compared to Dagger MH (particularly D/P) with equivalent stats.

S/D thief basically counters any other glass cannon profession, you can’t escape from it in any way because of “Z-Axis spammable teleport”.

Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about – except for a few notable exceptions, Inf strike works just like any other shadowstep – you need to be to walk to your target using the listed range. There are times when this doesn’t work, but they are the exception rather than the rule. Those issues should be fixed, but overall Inf strike is fine

They should make range requirements to it and it should NEVER counter the good positioning another player achieved with a long CD skill ( so he won’t be able to reposition himself for that CD) otherwise it’s just a game of “ehi thief, go there and kill, who cares about coordination”. It dumbs down the game.

So, the first team to get to the point should always have the advantage, hands down? That sounds like a poorly designed, boring as kitten conquest game nobody wants to play. Things have counters – get used to it.

And my main is S/D thief ( i think all in this forum know it) and has always been. So i’m asking to nerf HARD my OWN profession.

I find this incredibly hard to believe. Do you fight alot of inexperienced players? Are you an inexperienced player yourself? Your understanding of S/D thief is flawed at best. You think their damage is insane (it’s not) and you fail to realize that Inf Strike works as designed in most scenario’s.

It just so happens that I also Main all the classes I hate to fight, so when I ask to nerf them other people on the forums should consider my opinion above others. Except I don’t ask for nerf’s, I just keep trying to get better, and realize there are some matchups I just wont win 1 on 1.

in PvP

Posted by: Caine.8204

Caine.8204

1, Berserker stance Agreed.

2, Automated response Disagree. You picked a trait, they picked a trait. If they want automated response on a long cooldown, sure, they can have it.

3, Warrior stuns – This isn’t worded constructively, it’s worded in a kitten manner. Warrior builds are based around locking you down and preventing you from escaping while their team deals damage. Focus down the warrior with group play. Accept that warriors are your weakness and get over it.

5, Thief feline grace trait – You cry about thieves a lot, don’t you?

6, Vigor – so peel it off?

7 , Runes of lyssa – lol. 5 seconds of boons on a ~90 second cooldown (the time it takes for elite to recharge). This is mostly counter-condition play.

8, Sigil of energy – I’m noticing that you’re also complaining about things that you could be using yourself. Do you refuse to dodge just because it makes you invulnerable? The game is based around avoiding big attacks and evading when you need to…

9, Nature of renewal. It’s an elite. The same could be said for plague form, lich form, rampage, guardian invuln, guardian books. They are pretty dang strong. It’s kind of the point.

10, Ele burst – Wut. Elementalist is, by far, the easiest class to counter and kill.

11, Signet of spite – This signet has a long cast time. It also appears above the necro’s head AS HE CASTS IT.

12, healing spring – lol. Anti-conditions. Even as a conditionmancer, I can admit that they NEED THIS to survive. I can’t win every fight… and often I can even kill them after they use healing spring.

13, Elixr R – It has a 120 second cooldown. If you can’t down him again in 120 seconds, then something is wrong with your build. Most builds that use this are bunkers with little to no damage.

14, Lag – Your problem.

15, Emphatic bond – Seems like you’re just a bandwagon conditioner. Learn how to actually play and then come back

16, Healing turret – Kill the turret.

17, Healing signet – Counter play? Use your heal and kill them before they can heal again.

18, Shadows refuge – Somewhere around 3/4’s of the time, I can down the thief who tries to hide in shadow refuge. They can’t leave the area, AOE them down. If they do leave, they get revealed. If they use blinding powder and run out, you can see the powder go off and aoe them down some more. GG Thief.

20, Burning – lol. First you want to nerf condition cleansing, now you want to nerf conditions? Just keep it the same, and change one of the two.

21, Asuras – You’re right, asura should be as big as charr!. No. Tab-targeting is getting fixed in october, and they will be easier to target. If you’re click-targeting, you’re only gimping yourself anyway.

Fix’d

If you think automated response is fair then fine. I expect the next trait patch to introduce a new necro trait called “Can’t be hurt at all by engineer when 25% health”. Sounds legit?

I think it’s pretty fair. If you stack conditions on the engineer BEFORE they hit 25% health, did you know that they don’t get removed? This means that my 7 bleeds and poison on the engineer when he hits 25% will bring him to 0%. I win.

Learn how to play. Seriously.

in PvP

Caine.8204

1, Berserker stance – This is the only thing i agree with

2, Automated response – stack conditions before he hits 25% and he dies

3, Warrior stuns – You can dodge them.

4, Sword thief evades – Like I said before. Drag him around a corner, a tight space. He can teleport in and out, but you can use your autoattack to put bleeds on him. When you see him, DS and fear him. Place marks down on yourself, so when he teleports to you, he gets loads of conditions. Counterplayed

5, Thief feline grace trait – Thief is squishy as all hell without evading/dodging.

6, Vigor – You’re a necro. Peel it off. Use vigor yourself. If you can’t get vigor, you can still counterplay them by autoattacking and timing your attacks for AFTER they dodge

7 , Runes of lyssa – Like I said before. It has a decently long cooldown, and is mostly used for counter-condition play when the user doesn’t have much already. Make them pop it, and then burst them down.

8, Sigil of energy – Dodging is not op, it’s part of the game. Time your attacks for after their dodge.

9, Nature of renewal. Interrupt it. If you can’t interrupt it, kill it.

10, Ele burst – Ele is the easiest class to burst down. So squishy. I love killing Ele on my necro

11, Signet of spite – The cooldown is 48 seconds traited. If you can’t live after a signet of spite, you need to learn to play a necro. You have SO MANY CONDITION REMOVALS. Dagger #4, staff #4. And why not use plague? It’s a stun break, and grants an instant win against other condition classes.

12, healing spring – No. Already nerfed. Without this, ranger lacks a lot of active condition removal.

13, Elixr R – 120 second cooldown on -MAYBE- rezzing themselves.

14, Lag – Personal problem

15, Emphatic bond – Passive Condition removal is hard and most of the time doesn’t remove what you want it to. Doesn’t help as much as it should

16, Healing turret – It heals for about 33% of a regular heal skill, but it can be used multiple times if you let the turret live. Kill the turret.

17, Healing signet – Wait until they pop it, then burst them down.

18, Shadows refuge – I can kill the thief 3/4 times that he pops shadow refuge. I guess i’m just a good necro.

19, Stand your ground – I can see why other classes other than necro have a problem with this. But necro?

20, Burning – No.

21, Asuras – Tab targeting fixed in october.

Went through it again.

It seems that your problem here is that you don’t know when to use your skills correctly. The goal is to wear them down enough, make them pop their utilities/heals before you have to, and then burst them down with your long cooldown abilities.

As a Necromancer, I have 0 problems with everything you mentioned except for Berserker Stance.

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

4, Sword thief evades – Like I said before. Drag him around a corner, a tight space. He can teleport in and out, but you can use your autoattack to put bleeds on him. When you see him, DS and fear him. Place marks down on yourself, so when he teleports to you, he gets loads of conditions. Counterplayed

5, Thief feline grace trait – Thief is squishy as all hell without evading/dodging.

6, Vigor – You’re a necro. Peel it off. Use vigor yourself. If you can’t get vigor, you can still counterplay them by autoattacking and timing your attacks for AFTER they dodge

7 , Runes of lyssa – Like I said before. It has a decently long cooldown, and is mostly used for counter-condition play when the user doesn’t have much already. Make them pop it, and then burst them down.

8, Sigil of energy – Dodging is not op, it’s part of the game. Time your attacks for after their dodge.

10, Ele burst – Ele is the easiest class to burst down. So squishy. I love killing Ele on my necro

11, Signet of spite – The cooldown is 48 seconds traited. If you can’t live after a signet of spite, you need to learn to play a necro. You have SO MANY CONDITION REMOVALS. Dagger #4, staff #4. And why not use plague? It’s a stun break, and grants an instant win against other condition classes.

12, healing spring – No. Already nerfed. Without this, ranger lacks a lot of active condition removal.

15, Emphatic bond – Passive Condition removal is hard and most of the time doesn’t remove what you want it to. Doesn’t help as much as it should

16, Healing turret – It heals for about 33% of a regular heal skill, but it can be used multiple times if you let the turret live. Kill the turret.

18, Shadows refuge – I can kill the thief 3/4 times that he pops shadow refuge. I guess i’m just a good necro.

19, Stand your ground – I can see why other classes other than necro have a problem with this. But necro?

20, Burning – No.

Went through it again.

It seems that your problem here is that you don’t know when to use your skills correctly. The goal is to wear them down enough, make them pop their utilities/heals before you have to, and then burst them down with your long cooldown abilities.

As a Necromancer, I have 0 problems with everything you mentioned except for Berserker Stance.

yeh sure mr pro. I dont know how to use any of my skills and suck. If only I had your godly skillset it would be fine I suppose?

in PvP

Caine.8204

20, Burning – No.

Went through it again.

yeh sure mr pro. I dont know how to use any of my skills and suck. If only I had your godly skillset it would be fine I suppose?

Your “constructive” feedback just shows me that you’re a troll. I won’t even bother responding to your thread anymore. You’re a bad necro and you should feel bad. Get in the top 50 on leaderboards and then cry.

in PvP

Posted by: Requiem.8769

Requiem.8769

20, Burning – No.

Went through it again.

Apparently.

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

PPL PVP IS ALREADY DEAD IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE ANYTHING ALL TEAMS LEFT GG ANET!

in PvP

Posted by: CutePicsHunter.7430

CutePicsHunter.7430

Berseker stance should stop the damage, it should not stop the possibility to kite the war.

Berserker stance does not give warrior stability, son. You can push, launch, stun, daze, knockdown them. If it’s berserker stance + stability from skill/trait, then its not JUST berserker stance, and you still can remove boons from him and you will be able to cc him. So, your arguments are invalid.

Even more, immobilize and fear, being one of the strongest CCs

lel
Strongest CCs are warrior stuns (especially from mace f1) and engi’s blowouts. Its not that hard to kill stun warrior with engi if you know how to build and what to do.

HoT is just a cash grab.
Almost nothing in this game will ever be fixed.
Anet fix things only if it might increase gemstore sales.

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

There are a number of ways. You can close to the portal, drop AoE on the portal, back away from the portal so when they return you’re out of Inf strike range, you can use a ranged weapon…

Yeah sure, in team fights all players should stay target-retarget the thief anytime he ports. You know porting makes you lose target, do you ?

Good luck finding the thief, hoping he hasn’t already put the shadow return somewhere else in the map, and go THERE because he will port back, sooner or later.

Meanwhile you can spectate how your team gets demolished.

S/D thief does kitten for damage – In a setup any other spec would consider burst, they do solid sustained damage – GC S/D thieves do damage equivalent to most sustained damage specs. CS and LS contain all the power in the S/D set – dodge them and an S/D thief is doing laughable damage – This statement calls your “I play S/D thief” claim into question, because it doesn’t take longer than 5 minutes to see how low S/D damage is compared to Dagger MH (particularly D/P) with equivalent stats.

This is a L2P issue on YOUR side. If you make your opponent dodge your LS is because your attack pattern is simple and you can be predicted.

If you dodge and fake attacks, your LS will be much more realiably landed.

S/D requires tons of skill to be played effectively, and your comment about " just dodge it" shows clearly that there are not so many thieves using it effectively BUT still they ’re a threat, and this is clearly wrong.

And anyway, S/D thiefs is one of the most damaging sustained DPS professions, with the added capability to go snowballing low HP/armor professions like nothing else in this game.

Saying S/D thieves don’t do good damage is silly, ridicolously silly.

Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about – except for a few notable exceptions, Inf strike works just like any other shadowstep – you need to be to walk to your target using the listed range. There are times when this doesn’t work, but they are the exception rather than the rule. Those issues should be fixed, but overall Inf strike is fine

With the difference that it can be spammed.
Inf arrow is not an issue since shortbow is not an effective pressure weapon set, while clusterbombing you’re extremely vulnerable.

Inf strike allows you to port in Z-Axis in all maps: windows at clocktower ( from the floor) , ledges on Foefire, ledges on Henge at MANY MANY more that it’s silly even to list them all.

Ah, i forgot the most ridicolous one: Khylo treb.

Guess what, those “exceptions” are all the best places to position yourself as a non-thief player.

So, the first team to get to the point should always have the advantage, hands down? That sounds like a poorly designed, boring as kitten conquest game nobody wants to play. Things have counters – get used to it.

Yeah, a single profession countering whole teams positioning and countering whole professions.

What a well designed conquest type.

I find this incredibly hard to believe. Do you fight alot of inexperienced players? Are you an inexperienced player yourself? Your understanding of S/D thief is flawed at best. You think their damage is insane (it’s not) and you fail to realize that Inf Strike works as designed in most scenario’s.

It just so happens that I also Main all the classes I hate to fight, so when I ask to nerf them other people on the forums should consider my opinion above others. Except I don’t ask for nerf’s, I just keep trying to get better, and realize there are some matchups I just wont win 1 on 1.

Yeah, i’m sure that the higher half of EU leaderboards is full of terribads.

And i’m sure that is the reason why those terribads complain about S/D thieves, Necros, Rangers and Warriors and the horrible meta they brought us in.

It’s because they’re terribads.

Silly me.

And lol WTF, everyone in this forums know i’m a thief. Should i put it my signature ? Take a look at my posting history if you don’t believe me, i’ve always been asking for buffs, because i know my profession is naturally weak.

Adding chees to it won’t solve our issues: it will just make people frustrated when fighting against us.

(edited by Mrbig.8019)

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

Berserker stance does not give warrior stability, son. You can push, launch, stun, daze, knockdown them. If it’s berserker stance + stability from skill/trait, then its not JUST berserker stance, and you still can remove boons from him and you will be able to cc him. So, your arguments are invalid.

Even more, immobilize and fear, being one of the strongest CCs

lel
Strongest CCs are warrior stuns (especially from mace f1) and engi’s blowouts. Its not that hard to kill stun warrior with engi if you know how to build and what to do.

This is why politics fail.
Democracy.

Giving everybody the chance to talk.

WTF DID I JUST READ ENGIES BEATING WARS

Stability+ zerk stance= dead engi.

Always

Always

Always

After all, why one of the best engies in EU ( super) would have rerolled to war, i must be an idiot.

Forsaker is right, PvP is already dead and it’s too late.

And it’s also thanks to people having no clue, like you, moving devs to the wrong direction.

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

PPL PVP IS ALREADY DEAD IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE ANYTHING ALL TEAMS LEFT GG ANET!

Yet here you are.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in PvP

evilapprentice.6379

Yeah sure, in team fights all players should stay target-retarget the thief anytime he ports. You know porting makes you lose target, do you ?

Nope, that’s wrong – Source: S/D thief I fought last night who I didn’t lose target on once, even though he used teleports like crazy. Also, every class equipping a ranged weapon who’s ever perfectly tracked me weapon blazing after I teleported back, because you know, target didn’t drop. See what I meant about not really knowing how S/D works?

This is a L2P issue on YOUR side. If you make your opponent dodge your LS is because your attack pattern is simple and you can be predicted.

If you dodge and fake attacks, your LS will be much more realiably landed.

LS and CS have the exact same animation – you have exactly 1 animation to watch for and dodge. It literally couldn’t be simpler. Yes, you can use Inf strike to force a hit, but now you’re spending 8-10 Init per landed LS (assuming you’re not blinded/interrupted mid cast), so we’re not talking spammable reliability here.

S/D requires tons of skill to be played effectively, and your comment about " just dodge it" shows clearly that there are not so many thieves using it effectively BUT still they ’re a threat, and this is clearly wrong.

Just dodge LS/CS is what I said – it’s easy to soft counter a weaponset when only 2 of the skills (each with pee-requisites) actually need to be dodged, because the damage on all of the other swings is so low.

And anyway, S/D thiefs is one of the most damaging sustained DPS professions, with the added capability to go snowballing low HP/armor professions like nothing else in this game.

Gonna need some proof on that. “Purple is better than Green! It’s a fact, and you’re a moron if you think otherwise”. See how easy it is to just say stuff and pretend like anyone who doesn’t agree with me is mentally deficient?

Saying S/D thieves don’t do good damage is silly, ridicolously silly.

I didn’t say they didn’t do good damage – I specifically said they do good damage when with any other weaponset, their setup would be considered burst. You take a thief with GC stats and use S/D and all of sudden you’re doing solid sustain, where as a D/P thief would be doing burst damage. Sustain damage means you have plenty of time to counter.

With the difference that it can be spammed.
Inf arrow is not an issue since shortbow is not an effective pressure weapon set, while clusterbombing you’re extremely vulnerable.

Inf strike allows you to port in Z-Axis in all maps: windows at clocktower ( from the floor) , ledges on Foefire, ledges on Henge at MANY MANY more that it’s silly even to list them all.

You can Z axis port when you could have walked there using the listed range of the skill itself. This is not broken – you’re not jumping gaps no other person could ever jump – the game traces a path from your current point to your end point – if it’s within 600, success – if not, failure. There are definitely exceptions that should be fixed, but they are not the rule – the rule works, and is fair.

Ah, i forgot the most ridicolous one: Khylo treb.

Guess what, those “exceptions” are all the best places to position yourself as a non-thief player.

And I’m excited for a fix – crying for a skill nerf based on bugs is stupid. Why not just ask them to fix the bugs? Kylho treb also isn’t a bug, it’s literally the definition of shadowstep – if you could walk there using the range of the skill, you shadowstep there – if you can’t walk to the wooden rim from the base using the listed range, then it needs to be fixed, but if the 900 range is sufficient, then it’s being applied exactly as intended.

Yeah, a single profession countering whole teams positioning and countering whole professions. What a well designed conquest type.

Do explain how 1 player counters an entire team’s positioning. They can counter 1 players superior positioning, and that seems fairly reasonable to me. You’ve also thrown in some hyperbole there at the end, without any sort of backup.

Yeah, i’m sure that the higher half of EU leaderboards is full of terribads…

Not all of them, just you. And I said inexperienced, because I’m not trying to be rude, but your opinion seems like that of someone who has a poor understanding of the game in general.

And lol WTF, everyone in this forums know i’m a thief….

I don’t particularly give a kitten if people get frustrated. If we used the forums to design thieves, our weapon choices would be a wet towel and a stick, and all of our skills would root/blind ourselves upon completion. People don’t like thief mechanics because they’re designed to be sneaky/mobile/annoying to fight. I’d rather see people L2P then bow down to their crybaby antics.

(edited by evilapprentice.6379)

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Warriors need to be nerfed. Take away their stun traits or increase the cd on their f1 stuns (or lower the stun). Decrease healing signet passive heal, increase active heal.

Pets and summons may to be looked at, but we’ll see how the new tab targetting fixes Clutter Wars 2.

Signet of spite needs a higher cd like it was before. Necro DS needs to be toned down a bit—maybe make poison affect life force regeneration; at the moment, nothing can stop a good necro from using DS as a super health buffer against hard hits then regenerating it again for the next burst, give the necro actual siphoning.

Revealed needs to work whenever a thief applies conditions and or attacks someone regardless if they block it or not. All shadow return portals should be destroyable or make inf strike have a cooldown.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

20, Burning – No.

Went through it again.

Your “constructive” feedback just shows me that you’re a troll. I won’t even bother responding to your thread anymore. You’re a bad necro and you should feel bad. Get in the top 50 on leaderboards and then cry.

I am 3rd?

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: Oidmetala.8426

Oidmetala.8426

20, Burning – No.

Went through it again.

I am 3rd?

@lordofwhine
you forgot

“in soloq ladder”
because thats very important.

soloq ladder says exatly nothing and is so much more low skilled gameplay then teamladder top 100.

btw thats whine topic number 4 now,
with most posts from yourself.
maybe there is a reason why we cant find you on a teamladder.

for sure this game have problems, many of them because anet have listen to forum qq much times.
most of your points are crap like hell and just brainstorm, only you and some bobs will be happy with them, but for sure not all players.
wait for the october patch and after that you can change the game, because you will be never happy.
so why you waste time on a game you dont like.

Team Erotic Solitude Legends [ESL]
Spirit Ranger Yilvina Darnus
Bunker Guardian Morwenna Darnus

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Man lots of white knights hate discussions.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in PvP

Posted by: Amaterasu.6280

Amaterasu.6280

OH HAI CLENSING IRE HERE, I WILL CLEAR ALL YOUR CONDIS BEFORE IT EVEN DOES ANYTHING! /WAVE

Kuro – Thief – NA
Undercoverism [UC]

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

@oidmetala

You want me to prove my SOLO skill level in TEAM arena? How can I do that. I can’t win 1 vs 5 I am afraid.

Look, I dont want to talk about my own skill level really. Honestly, I just want the lame kittene to be fixed. It is people like you they should ignore – players with a vested interest.

On my skill. ATM I am out of practice seriously. Before I stopped I would say I was one of the best players in the game. I dont think that because of what I think, but instead because of the facts. Such as getting two accounts in the top 10 of the leaderboard (each with at least two dozen games) AT THE SAME TIME. That was hard to do. I couldnt do that now because I am not even close to that level anymore. So yeh, I suck now…compared to how I was. I still understand the game more deeply than you do though.

As for team queue. Sure it shows skill too. But it is a different part of skill. It is more about finding a lame comp and abusing it vs pugs. I have had opportunities to play with top players in teams. Many times. But to be honest that isn’t fun to me. In team queue I pug and we basically will never play the meta set up. I know who the best players are solo, I can tell when I fight them. There are bad players at the top and all through both leaderboards. There are also bad players carried by lame specs. That is what I want to change, and that is the point of this thread.

So please, stop your BS dude. It is boring and makes you look silly. If someone with my record is unable to offer critic on specs without you saying that I suck and must L2P then there is basically nobody who can offer any feedback as far as you are concerned because my record speaks for itself.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

As for team queue. Sure it shows skill too. But it is a different part of skill. It is more about finding a lame comp and abusing it vs pugs. I have had opportunities to play with top players in teams. Many times. But to be honest that isn’t fun to me. In team queue I pug and we basically will never play the meta set up. I know who the best players are solo, I can tell when I fight them. There are bad players at the top and all through both leaderboards. There are also bad players carried by lame specs. That is what I want to change, and that is the point of this thread.

Going by the skills/traits on top of your list, it seems like your agenda is to remove everything that hard counters necros as a whole. I would disagree with removing hard counters, they are useful in fighting against cheesy builds that would otherwise dominate the scene in pvp or wvw. Anet probably thinks so too, since they’re adding more to the game instead (anti-stealth)

Edit: Though I agree with some points such as asura size and sigil of energy

(edited by Penguin.5197)