[MOVIE] A Tribute to Glass Cannons

in PvP

Posted by: Cempa.3645

Cempa.3645

Rank is clearly an indication of skill.

Thanks for your videos oozo, you made me see a new side to the class. What gear do you use in WvW and PvE?

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Here is not wvsw.There’s a wvsw’s forum…use it

in PvP

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Each time I go to this PvP forum, I remember why I will never post here.

So much elitism, this community has a bad attitude. If somoene post a thread with 20 good idea and 1 bad, they will all point the bad and make it looks like it’s the worse post ever.

Get over it guys, stop focusing on negativity. It was a cool video, and you can see a locked down glass cannon won’t do much.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in PvP

Posted by: Teabaker.9524

Teabaker.9524

Good vid! Though I don’t understand why it is posted in sPvP. There is a huge difference between WvWvW and sPvP because glascannons are much tankier in sPvP and they don’t deal as much damage as in WvWvW. Just compare your stats in full berserker outside of sPvP and inside, you will miss about 30% critical damage but gain about 2600? HP.

in PvP

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

Seems to be 95% WvW there is a forum for that

Did you read? There is not much difference in a 1v1 in WvW and a 1v1 in sPvP if the people are running a similar glass cannon build. The second movie is mostly sPvP.

Lol?

You mean to tell me I can do this in spvp? (going up to a 14 kill streak solo without breaking combat) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9IdpgUJCvs&feature=plcp

Nah I doubt I can considering I have played a ton of spvp and never pulled off anything like that, so Im going to call a lie on that one. Not to mention the average wvw player has no idea how to play the game or gear or trait or anything as WvW is barely pvp unless you are vs a very organized guild.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]

in PvP

Posted by: Same.4687

Same.4687

Not only is the majority of the movie WvW.. It’s also recorded vs the lowest tier servers.

Congrats on being able to stomp people on a Tier 8 server.

in PvP

Posted by: GustavoM.7605

GustavoM.7605

Not everyone Is Lv 80 and/or has proper gear/traits @ WvW…. which renders this video as invalid.

in PvP

Posted by: Aesa.4819

Aesa.4819

Great video Oozo, very inspiring! Please continue making awesome videos

(OT: @ Akame, are you the White Lion (WAR)?)

(edited by Aesa.4819)

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

WvsW = PvE Skills

sPvP = PvP Skills

AND THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

Plus in WvsW there are different gears and player’s levels.

How many times i have to repeat this? If you want to complain about something happened in WvsW….GO TO THE DAM WVSW FORUM AND POST YOUR BS THERE, here noone gives a kitten about your WvsW crap. End.