Forum is broken…

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

Most of us don't care about PVP

in PvP

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

PvP tournaments for PvP, Living Story for Pve, Sneak Attack for WvW. Now whether or not you as an individual care or enjoy them is entirely up to you. They want to encourage people to play other parts of the game, whats wrong with that?

well, “pvp” is less about “player versus player” and more about “who can be the most bs’y player”

and wvw is just zerg train for karma and leveling low levels

Hahhaahhahahaahha I hope you are trolling, because you CAN NOT be serious?

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

They wouldn’t be pushing it if they didn’t see an interest in it.

“Most of us don’t care about PVP”

Source? Statistics? Numbers?

You don’t need hard stats. You just have to visit the PvP Game Browser in game and there’s your stats. Here you go, http://i.imgur.com/CNsRutc.jpg

And no, it doesn’t even matter what time of day either, because you’ll get the same results or it will be doubled… The number is very, very low.

If nobody is doing PVP then why is the queue for unranked less than 5 minutes long?

in PvP

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

Why does ANet continue to push PVP
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/upcoming-guild-wars-2-player-vs-player-tournaments/
When most of us PVE or WvW?

Just imagine how all of that PVP/ESport money could have spent on the content that matters to ANet’s actual base populace?

While something is not popular NOW, it does not mean it has to stay this way forever.

And, in order to change things, you have to advertise such change.

Nobody is pointing a gun at you to force you to play PvP. If you don’t want to PvP, just keep playing PvE.

/thread

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

in PvP

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

I was an only PvE type of a player in GW2, PvP meant nothing to me cause it was rubbish for the longest time. And PvE got so so much more compared to PvP. Only recently PvP got good and I decided to try it, and I actually love it now. I didn’t PvE in months now.

So yeah, they can focus so much more of their attention to PvP it would still not come close to what PvE got in the last two years.

in PvP

Posted by: RKyrk.4761

RKyrk.4761

GW2 = WvW/xPvP

1 close 1 animal 1 far rest mid

in PvP

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Why is a thread called “Most of us don’t care about PVP” is in the PvP subforum, where people obviously care about PvP, and not in General subforum where people usually don’t?

On topic: yes, I do not care about PvP, I dislike the PvP community, and more than anything else I hate when my class is nerfed into the ground in PvE because PvP newbies complain that it is “overpowered”.

20 level 80s and counting.

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Why does ANet continue to push PVP
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/upcoming-guild-wars-2-player-vs-player-tournaments/
When most of us PVE or WvW?

Just imagine how all of that PVP/ESport money could have spent on the content that matters to ANet’s actual base populace?

Because PvE is bad, boring and not competitive.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Yeah! Screw pvp! Let’s all go in a corner sing kumbaya and press 1!

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

this is what happens when I play pve

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

OP, I’ll try to give you one number that could change your mind. I was in the top 1000 EU in the beginning of the season, but didn’t play since January 1st. So naturally, I dropped to 96%, which is just 1-2 points behind the 1000st player in the LB. I therefore assume that the top 1000 players represent 4% of ranked players.

To sum up, around 25.000 players competed in ranked arena between December 16th 2014 and January 13th 2015, in Europe only.