Nerf and Buff Rewards

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

If you lose, you win nothing.

What will losers get? They will have a decrease in their position on the leaderboards.

Then you can allow a slight buff in rewards to the winners.

Keep the rewards in hotjoins as they are now. This will encourage people to stay in that nesting pod and learn how to win.

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Or, they will just AFK the match and it ends up being a 3v5 and seal the fate of those who are still in the match.

Terrible idea.

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Terrible idea.

OP wants players to rage quit on him every time the lead changes. Rank decrease is enough. As for hot joins, the guys who fought the whole match outnumbered by a player deserve something.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Jasher.6580

Or, they will just AFK the match and it ends up being a 3v5 and seal the fate of those who are still in the match.

Terrible idea.

Your logic escapes me.

As it stands, you get rewarded whether you win or lose. So right now if you AFK at home point and you let your team lose you still get gold.

What I’m suggesting is that you get nothing when you lose. So if you AFK at home point you will get nothing.

So… again, explain your logic.

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Eve.1580

Eve.1580

What will losers get? They will have a decrease in their position on the leaderboards.

Keep the rewards in hotjoins as they are now. This will encourage people to stay in that nesting pod and learn how to win.

The reason why people are coming to SoloQ is because they don’t have a choice, after 2 tracks you’re capped and forced to move to SoloQ.

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Jasher.6580

The reason why people are coming to SoloQ is because they don’t have a choice, after 2 tracks you’re capped and forced to move to SoloQ.

Then I advocate that they remove the cap.

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

I agree except I think the rewards for winning should be bumped up more then a little if they do this. Also, agree remove cap on hotjoin advancement on reward tracks. Would clean up arena pvp a lot.

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Posted by: Aedrion.6483

Aedrion.6483

Used to be you got noting but glory and rank points. Leaderboards are a farce and highly unaccurate.

The system is fine as it is. Good rewards for winning, moderate rewards for losing. Nothing would be more frustrating to go into a game, lose because somebody is new and get nothing for your effort.

Nerf and Buff Rewards

in PvP

Jasher.6580

Nothing would be more frustrating to go into a game, lose because somebody is new and get nothing for your effort.

That’s the mentality we should shake out of. You don’t get nothing, you get experience. You don’t get a silver medal for second place when there are only two contestants. You lost, dust yourself off, learn from your mistakes and try again to win your reward.