Nerf Ventari Rev

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Mel.3064

Mel.3064

It has access to way too many knockbacks. It feels like playing against an engineer or elementalist which is permanently in tornado mode.
Considering some classes have very low stability uptime builds like these should not exist

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

For every new Ventari nerf thread a new rev will spec to Ventari.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Mel.3064

Good, if enough people abuse this build Anet may act faster

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Cosbuster.4379

Cosbuster.4379

I think it fits very well with the current theme of being thrown around all over the place like a ping pong ball until you get stuck somewhere.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Eversor.5186

Eversor.5186

reallllllllly? They got sssooooo many things to fix before this lolllll Rev had they share of nerfs almost to the point of not playable calm your tits

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Mel.3064

reallllllllly? They got sssooooo many things to fix before this lolllll Rev had they share of nerfs almost to the point of not playable calm your tits

It is by far the most silly bunker build you can play at the moment, so your point seems to be void

look at Brazils video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAKGVlVCf_o

(edited by Mel.3064)

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Eversor.5186

learn to play….Ventari is so weak against CCand condi …..it’s nothing close to pistolero thief that reaaaaaaly needs to get nerfed, Ventari is just fine, people should learn how to play, plus! the salvation trait line is sooooo constraining ….I mean do you even play rev? My condi rev eats Ventari in one rotation

(edited by Eversor.5186)

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Vitali.5039

Good, if enough people abuse this build Anet may act faster

You should record a video where you solo a raid boss with a Ventari Revenant and make it pubblic, is the fastest way to nerf builds

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

learn to play….Ventari is so weak against CCand condi …..it’s nothing close to pistolero thief that reaaaaaaly needs to get nerfed, Ventari is just fine, people should learn how to play, plus! the salvation trait line is sooooo constraining ….I mean do you even play rev? My condi rev eats Ventari in one rotation

And if there’s no Condi classes on your team? Not even my burn guard can down a vent Rev 1v1 efficiently. At least not quick enough for a worth while.

Bunk Revs are basically a beefed up bunker Guardian back in 2014. Sure you can rotate around the punching bag but taking the point is futile. The “better” bunker Revs knows how to survive long enough in a 1v2 to matter while rotating around the map so the team can Zerg elsewhere for a snowball potential.

Bunk Revs are OP because there’s no efficient way to actually beat it… you just gotta work around it and pray your teammates don’t 1v1 him on a point he controls :/

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

And if there’s no Condi classes on your team? Not even my burn guard can down a vent Rev 1v1 efficiently. At least not quick enough for a worth while.

Bunk Revs are basically a beefed up bunker Guardian back in 2014. Sure you can rotate around the punching bag but taking the point is futile. The “better” bunker Revs knows how to survive long enough in a 1v2 to matter while rotating around the map so the team can Zerg elsewhere for a snowball potential.

Bunk Revs are OP because there’s no efficient way to actually beat it… you just gotta work around it and pray your teammates don’t 1v1 him on a point he controls :/

same goes for druid if he control the point. so lets nerf druid. if you force the rev to stay at one point you can do 5v4 else where . if rev comes just send your thief to decap his point.
use cc with conditions or just focus heavy cc to kill him fast and you good to go. and try +1 with a thief

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

same goes for druid if he control the point. so lets nerf druid.

I can beat druid just fine as burn guardian or my symbolic build 1v1. If you think Druids bunk as good or anywhere near as good as Vent Rev, you crazy.

Edit
Vent Rev reminds me of old Turret Engi. Except Turret Engi had weaknesses; they plant themselves on point and you rotate around them. Vent Rev can rotate freely with no limitations.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

most of the build isn’t even an issue. CD on the elite is just too short. everything else is fine.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Eversor.5186

Well then, I hope you don’t queue in rank

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

I can beat druid just fine as burn guardian or my symbolic build 1v1. If you think Druids bunk as good or anywhere near as good as Vent Rev, you crazy.

Edit
Vent Rev reminds me of old Turret Engi. Except Turret Engi had weaknesses; they plant themselves on point and you rotate around them. Vent Rev can rotate freely with no limitations.

so this is your problem. you want to kill ventari as burn guard and you cant. change tactic and build as you are smart player.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

in eu the only one i see play this build is me. and i play for fun (1 game or less in a day)

only met another player and he fought me on my point….. other than that didnt see ventari rev at all.

probably us looking for easy build to play with. or new one as the meta build havent chance for a long time.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

Every build in the history of the game where the majority went “nerf!” and the minority “but you can counter it as such” has gotten nerfed.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

Every build in the history of the game where the majority went “nerf!” and the minority “but you can counter it as such” has gotten nerfed.

but the majority are only 5 ppl atm... as maybe 10 players play this build in pvp

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

as maybe 10 players play this build in pvp

It’s far more people than that.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Vitali.5039

in eu the only one i see play this build is me. and i play for fun (1 game or less in a day)

only met another player and he fought me on my point….. other than that didnt see ventari rev at all.

probably us looking for easy build to play with. or new one as the meta build havent chance for a long time.

Today I’ve encountered 4 different players running it and I’m glad.. 4 easy match.

The sad thing is that when I fought a team with 2 condi thieves my team was chasing them instead of focus the necro and I end losing.
Peoples are kittened by mosquitoes and try to catch them while a wild tiger is next to them.. so, builds are “OP” just when someone don’t know how to deal with them.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

as maybe 10 players play this build in pvp

It’s far more people than that.

in U/S maybe

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

Today I’ve encountered 4 different players running it and I’m glad.. 4 easy match.

The sad thing is that when I fought a team with 2 condi thieves my team was chasing them instead of focus the necro and I end losing.
Peoples are kittened by mosquitoes and try to catch them while a wild tiger is next to them.. so, builds are “OP” just when someone don’t know how to deal with them.

nerf necros pls

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Vitali.5039

nerf necros pls

I’m a necro myself and we are not OP (I know you were joking) in PvP but should be a simple stategy to defeat the defenseless boonkiller first.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Blood.5607

Blood.5607

It is by far the most silly bunker build you can play at the moment, so your point seems to be void

Would like to point that condi thief is more of a problem before they even touch ventari, you can out-rotate this build, also, in that video, the fact they 2v1’d for that long already means both of the players arent… Amazing. That game is also covering players from high-gold / low plat.

Power Rev Main (But Ventari best)|Wanting to Buy Gift of Masteries + 77 clovers for 700g! Pm me

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

A lot like the old Decap Engineer. Which couldn’t kill anything, just shove people off points and contest for long times. It was also useless in WvW and PvE. Still got nerfed. So if anet is now suddenly okay with, basicly, Decap Engi 2.0 i am going to call shenanigans.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Eversor.5186

Would like to point that condi thief is more of a problem before they even touch ventari, you can out-rotate this build, also, in that video, the fact they 2v1’d for that long already means both of the players arent… Amazing. That game is also covering players from high-gold / low plat.

condi thief is more manageable than pistoleros for me spaming unlaod like this is just plain stupid

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

Edit

so this is your problem. you want to kill ventari as burn guard and you cant. change tactic and build as you are smart player.

Completely missing my point here. Not all Condi Builds counter Revs. As long as it takes to actually kill them, it’s just a soft counter… Not even a hard counter like how DH is to Necros.

No Plat/Legendary Guardian can kill a Plat/Legendary Vent Rev. If he does, then that Rev is Bronze tier. You and everyone else who says otherwise have low MMR and consistently play with bad players.

And I wish you were on the same server and in my league so I could farm you.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

Ever see a bunker ele almost survive pressure from an entire spvp team?

See even though I asked that I already know that your answer is no

However, ive never seen a ventari rev handle that many ppl even 3 none competent players

This was tier 2 plat last season….

From my understanding they got buffs this time around sooooooo……..

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

Edit

Completely missing my point here. Not all Condi Builds counter Revs. As long as it takes to actually kill them, it’s just a soft counter… Not even a hard counter like how DH is to Necros.

No Plat/Legendary Guardian can kill a Plat/Legendary Vent Rev. If he does, then that Rev is Bronze tier. You and everyone else who says otherwise have low MMR and consistently play with bad players.

guard cant kill a rev no matter their tier. necro can. and +1 by a thief also can do the job.
same goes for ele. in 1v1 hardly killable. conditions will kill him if pressure in team fight.

also have you ever thought not trying to kill him rather naturalize him by rotate his location. even a smart thief if sees ele will leave him alone

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

Edit

guard cant kill a rev no matter their tier. necro can. and +1 by a thief also can do the job.
same goes for ele. in 1v1 hardly killable. conditions will kill him if pressure in team fight.

also have you ever thought not trying to kill him rather naturalize him by rotate his location. even a smart thief if sees ele will leave him alone

Again, my point is being missed but it’s difficult to explain myself through text sometimes.

I don’t ever attack a bunk Rev on a point he owns.
I can beat top Revs 1v1 on power builds (plat T2+) Just bunker Revs should never die 1v1 vs Guard ever.

Everything people are saying in this thread should be true, and it is with a good team… But this is solo/duoQ. Vent Revs will bait your Gold level players to 3v1 him and.. take a nap because he won’t die. These are just sad truths.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

Edit

Again, my point is being missed but it’s difficult to explain myself through text sometimes.

I can beat top Revs 1v1 on power builds (plat T2+) Just bunker Revs should never die 1v1 vs Guard ever.

Everything people are saying in this thread should be true, and it is with a good team… But this is solo/duoQ. Vent Revs will bait your Gold level players to 3v1 him and.. take a nap because he won’t die. These are just sad truths.

So anet need to nerf build cause ppl don’t learn and do mistakes ?!

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

this build can’t solo raid pve boss so it will not be touched.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

No, your condi rev does not eat ventari rev in one rotation. Unless you are a top 250 player up against a bronze ventari rev, I suppose then you’ll be able to do so yeah.

I’ve been exploiting this ventari build for a few days and I can confirm it’s OP and needs a nerf. I’m a platinum player, as in, other seasons before this build came I already managed to hit platinum. This season I didn’t care about my rank so I decided to troll a little and see how far I would get with the ventari rev build. It managed to get me into the top 250 with no real effort.

Even top 100 players get bullied and pushed off their points by my ventari rev. And I never die, unless I get focused by not just one, but two strong condi builds. It’s mostly condi reaper duos or a condi reaper + a condi rev that get to me. The CC, chill, torment and poison combo really screws with the ventari rev.

But a single condi rev? Pffff, ain’t doing nothing to me. Not even top 250 condi rev players. So you most certainly won’t.

(edited by LucosTheDutch.4819)

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: orisci.6527

orisci.6527

Bunk rev is OP! Does nothing to change strat Delete it!!!!

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Aizenfaust.2708

Aizenfaust.2708

Ventari rev being good bunker has nothing to do with the real issue, the kittening healing spheres he kittens all over the place drop fps and make game uplayable.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Eversor.5186

No, your condi rev does not eat ventari rev in one rotation. Unless you are a top 250 player up against a bronze ventari rev, I suppose then you’ll be able to do so yeah.

I’ve been exploiting this ventari build for a few days and I can confirm it’s OP and needs a nerf. I’m a platinum player, as in, other seasons before this build came I already managed to hit platinum. This season I didn’t care about my rank so I decided to troll a little and see how far I would get with the ventari rev build. It managed to get me into the top 250 with no real effort.

Even top 100 players get bullied and pushed off their points by my ventari rev. And I never die, unless I get focused by not just one, but two strong condi builds. It’s mostly condi reaper duos or a condi reaper + a condi rev that get to me. The CC, chill, torment and poison combo really screws with the ventari rev.

But a single condi rev? Pffff, ain’t doing nothing to me. Not even top 250 condi rev players. So you most certainly won’t.

no ventari rev have sustained my condi" REV “not” HERALD " yet, first of I got enough cc and condi spam it’ won’t clear kitten secondo if you are stupid enough to hit him while he’s on infuse you’re dumb learn to play and read skills/traits
I won’t debate any further cause you clearly don’t read your skills/traits people are bots playing meta bots

(edited by Eversor.5186)

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

no ventari rev have sustained my condi" REV “not” HERALD " yet, first of I got enough cc and condi spam it’ won’t clear kitten secondo if you are stupid enough to hit him while he’s on infuse you’re dumb learn to play and read skills/traits
I won’t debate any further cause you clearly don’t read your skills/traits people are bots playing meta bots

i played and duel versus condi rev and never died in 1v1. i use ventari and jallis which has enough condi cleanse to handle condi rev. even ventari dragon can handle and should . as you cant spam 5-10 conditions. so only 1 skill is needed to cleanse only 3 condition burning torment and poison.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

Edit

So anet need to nerf build cause ppl don’t learn and do mistakes ?!

That’s exactly what happened with Turret Engi lol… I thought they were fine but people didnt know how to deal with them so Anet removed them from the game.

The only reason Vent Rev won’t receive a nerf immediately is because PoF is being released. This was seen with Burn Burst Guard, the best core build before HoT launched. Once the patch hit, it didn’t matter.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Vitali.5039

They’ll likely give to Blinding Truths 10 sec ICD and reduce Energy Expulsion’s knockback length.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Excelvior.8520

Excelvior.8520

I came to the forum to post a thread about “how can you allow such kitten” without even knowing what it is, only thing I knew for sure was that its a rev.
I just lost a game where 3 ppl were trying, not just to kill, BUT TO FREAKING CAPTURE our close and a single rev was just standing there pushing us away. I have never been knocked off so many times in one single match. How can such cancer can be allowed?

Or lets see that from another view, cause I’ve stayed off pvp for a season… Is there any way around that? I mean, is it legit play? How do you counter it? The knockbacks were endless.

And if that is 100% legit, gg Anet, please don’t fix anything, great season, such fun, wow

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

They are gonna nerf it for sure at this point. I don’t remember a single low skill floor build that people made forum posts about that hasn’t at least been slightly nerfed.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

While I agree that ventari rev is a bit OP in certain situations, I dont think it is OP in the general sense. The support is mediocre at best and there is virtually no damage output. So yes, you can hold a point vs two or even three enemies (although it depends from quality of your oponents – two good enemies will bring you down regardless from what you do, really bad three enemies may struggle but it will just mean they are not built for burst AND they dont know how ventari works). So they just leave you there and focus on 4v5 on other two points. And if you run after to join the teamfight, you will not contribute that much.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Awe.1096

Awe.1096

I came to the forum to post a thread about “how can you allow such kitten” without even knowing what it is, only thing I knew for sure was that its a rev.
I just lost a game where 3 ppl were trying, not just to kill, BUT TO FREAKING CAPTURE our close and a single rev was just standing there pushing us away. I have never been knocked off so many times in one single match. How can such cancer can be allowed?

Or lets see that from another view, cause I’ve stayed off pvp for a season… Is there any way around that? I mean, is it legit play? How do you counter it? The knockbacks were endless.

And if that is 100% legit, gg Anet, please don’t fix anything, great season, such fun, wow

If you can’t kill a ventari with 3 people, I am sorry, but this is really a L2P issue. Unless you try to kill a bunker with 3 other bunkers which might be a waste of time in the first place (so still L2P – in a strategy sense – go focus on other two points). Please, play this build for a week or so and see how often you will be able to hold vs 3 players. Every time you will manage that, you will see how glaring mistakes they made while trying to kill you.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

LucosTheDutch.4819

What the f- are you even talking about?

I have faced condi revs who are better than you and they don’t stand a chance against a properly played ventari rev, not in a 1v1 at least.

But sure, I have no doubt you easily beat ventari revs in Silver/Gold. But that’s not what I’m talking about. I’m talking about platinum and top 250 play.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

LucosTheDutch.4819

While I agree that ventari rev is a bit OP in certain situations, I dont think it is OP in the general sense. The support is mediocre at best and there is virtually no damage output. So yes, you can hold a point vs two or even three enemies (although it depends from quality of your oponents – two good enemies will bring you down regardless from what you do, really bad three enemies may struggle but it will just mean they are not built for burst AND they dont know how ventari works). So they just leave you there and focus on 4v5 on other two points. And if you run after to join the teamfight, you will not contribute that much.

This whole “leave the ventari rev on his point and turn the fight for the other 2 points in a 5v4” argument never made sense to me. It didn’t make sense back when turret engi was a thing and it still doesn’t make sense now.

Sure, if a ventari rev bunks a point and never leaves it, and you decide to just ignore that point, you indeed effectively turn the struggle for the other 2 points in a 5v4, fair enough, I get that. But in the meantime the team with the ventari rev always has 1 point capped as long as the ventari rev stays on that point and your team keeps ignoring that point. So while the fight for the other 2 points is indeed a 5v4, the enemy has a guaranteed point capped and only has to cap 1 more point to win the match. That’s a huge advantage. Especially if the ventari rev gets to bunk down on mid and even more so if the enemy also has a thief for quick and easy backcaps.

Out-rotating a ventari rev isn’t a simple matter of “ignore the point with the ventari rev on it and focus the other 2 points”. You have to pull off some awesome rotations and really pull off some amazing play to be able to beat such a scenario. Yes, you have one more person to rotate on those two points than the enemy team, but the enemy team only has to focus one of those two points, while you have to make sure you get both.

So if for example red team manages to plant a ventari rev on mid and blue team decides to ignore mid, that’s a huge benefit for red and it will make winning the match a whole lot easier for them.

(edited by LucosTheDutch.4819)

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

This whole “leave the ventari rev on his point and turn the fight for the other 2 points in a 5v4” argument never made sense to me. It didn’t make sense back when turret engi was a thing and it still doesn’t make sense now.

Sure, if a ventari rev bunks a point and never leaves it, and you decide to just ignore that point, you indeed effectively turn the struggle for the other 2 points in a 5v4, fair enough, I get that. But in the meantime the team with the ventari rev always has 1 point capped as long as the ventari rev stays on that point and your team keeps ignoring that point. So while the fight for the other 2 points is indeed a 5v4, the enemy has a guaranteed point capped and only has to cap 1 more point to win the match. That’s a huge advantage. Especially if the ventari rev gets to bunk down on mid and even more so if the enemy also has a thief for quick and easy backcaps.

Out-rotating a ventari rev isn’t a simple matter of “ignore the point with the ventari rev on it and focus the other 2 points”. You have to pull off some awesome rotations and really pull off some amazing play to be able to beat such a scenario. Yes, you have one more person to rotate on those two points than the enemy team, but the enemy team only has to focus one of those two points, while you have to make sure you get both.

So if for example red team manages to plant a ventari rev on mid and blue team decides to ignore mid, that’s a huge benefit for red and it will make winning the match a whole lot easier for them.

blue team has a rev. red team has a thief

the open rotation:
if rev goes close to hold it than the red thief have far and the fight is 4v4 mid. while red thief rush faster to mid to +1 and kill and win mid. red thief continue to close to harass rev on close to make him stick to his point. blue team respawn and red thief comes back to mid to +1 and so on. red team win.
same with portal mesmer.
if rev comes to mid than red team should focus him fast with cc chain. rev died. red thief goes to blue team close and decap or even cap to push rev to go there. and all over again.

so many games you saw druid stay at his point and no one touch him and thief or mesmer pushed him to stay there.

no ventari could be op if he had also dmg like ranger or ele . but he doesnt.

i put a video how to play it (or how i play it) and how to play against it. you should watch it
https://youtu.be/x768FATKTu8?t=627

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

LucosTheDutch.4819

the open rotation:
if rev goes close to hold it than the red thief have far and the fight is 4v4 mid. while red thief rush faster to mid to +1 and kill and win mid. red thief continue to close to harass rev on close to make him stick to his point. blue team respawn and red thief comes back to mid to +1 and so on. red team win.
same with portal mesmer.
if rev comes to mid than red team should focus him fast with cc chain. rev died. red thief goes to blue team close and decap or even cap to push rev to go there. and all over again.

so many games you saw druid stay at his point and no one touch him and thief or mesmer pushed him to stay there.

i put a video how to play it (or how i play it) and how to play against it. you should watch it

You hypothetical scenario makes absolutely no sense and actually never happens in platinum league or higher.

First, nobody would ever send their ventari rev home in the opening of the match. The ventari rev always goes mid or far straight away, not home.

Second, if a thief harasses home and the team wiped at mid, what do you this is gonna happen? The entire team will come off spawn, go home, roflstomp the thief (or make the thief run away if he knows what’s good for him) and continue from there.

While it is true that a good thief has the capability to force a rev to bunk 1 point (cause the moment he leaves it the thief will find out and decap it in a matter of seconds), this is not inherently a disadvantage for the team with the rev, based on the post I made earlier.

Again, a ventari rev won’t ever just sit on home, that’s stupid, that’s a dumb rev. Any ventari rev with 2 brain cells will sit on mid or far, allowing the rest of the team to easily out-rotate the enemy team and win the match.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Psilence.2859

Psilence.2859

Ventari Rev is extremely unfun to play against… there is little counterplay since no class has stability uptime that can compete with knockback every 3-4 seconds, and even blinds/blocks/evades usually have too high of cooldowns to keep on the point, much less have a chance of winning a duel and killing the rev or even forcing it off the point. Most other bunker specs were nerfed to avoid them being able to hold 1v2+ too easily after sigil nerfs lowered damage output, this should be tuned to similar levels.

The obvious offender is that it’s KB cooldown is highly overtuned compared to CC options on other classes… the vast majority of knockbacks/launches in the game have a cooldown of 15 s or greater for comparison and most of those are single target, not AoE. The reason being overwhelming amounts of CC make the game no fun because you don’t get to play, you just get bounced around endlessly. Nerf the KB cooldown to at least 10-15 s and it’s still a decent decap/bunker build, but not nearly as toxic. If it’s no longer viable without KB spam, give it more damage or healing to compensate, but there is no good reason it should get to break the rules when it comes to reasonable limits on AoE CC compared to other classes.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

messiah.1908

the open rotation:
same with portal mesmer.

You hypothetical scenario makes absolutely no sense and actually never happens in platinum league or higher.

First, nobody would ever send their ventari rev home in the opening of the match. The ventari rev always goes mid or far straight away, not home.

Second, if a thief harasses home and the team wiped at mid, what do you this is gonna happen? The entire team will come off spawn, go home, roflstomp the thief (or make the thief run away if he knows what’s good for him) and continue from there.

While it is true that a good thief has the capability to force a rev to bunk 1 point (cause the moment he leaves it the thief will find out and decap it in a matter of seconds), this is not inherently a disadvantage for the team with the rev, based on the post I made earlier.

Again, a ventari rev won’t ever just sit on home, that’s stupid, that’s a dumb rev. Any ventari rev with 2 brain cells will sit on mid or far, allowing the rest of the team to easily out-rotate the enemy team and win the match.

if ventari goes mid the enemy team should be able to kill him with focus fire. problem solved. if he is not dead than the team dont deserve to by in plat tier. if he push far till he comes the point will be for the enemy. ranget or guard should cap it than hold it with stability, aegis, blocks, evade. about 30 sec more. while able to do dmg while rev spam his hitting and than +1 from thief should come and kill it fast with no nrg left. than thief push far and decap force the dead ventari to go close and cap it again.
at least i did it as a thief once when i saw ventari rev. i easily out rotate him.

pls read other post of ppl say its possible and easy win if you play right. the problem is the soloq of ppl.

if i see video of ventari fight a good guard or +1 versus thief and manage to hold the point while the enemy not just AA maybe i close check it again.

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

messiah thanks for the vid, but as i play ranger the only think i got, dont fight go somewhere else

Nerf Ventari Rev

in PvP

Posted by: Ze Dos Cavalos.6132

Ze Dos Cavalos.6132

Funny few days ago I had a ventari rev on my team, he keep dying and didn’t hold any point the whole match.
The next match that same ventari rev was in the enemy team was the easiest win we had, he couldn’t survive against CC.
I don’t see whats the problem with ventari rev seriously, ppl just need to learn to use theirs skills, rev can knockback every 10 sec? so what? just cc him a few times he will go down fast.
git gud ppl

[DIE] Death is Energy