One shotted by a "berserker elite"!

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteRabbit.6931

WhiteRabbit.6931

As upcoming balance patch say, warrior is getting buffed! But there are things that needs to be fixed before this happen!

Today I got one shotted by a warrior! At first I heard several people in my team qq about warrior beeing OP as hell!

I was like, you kidding me… They are trash, forum been filled with tears for weeks now about that issue! But everybody just stopped playing, and stayed near spawn, saying that they couldnt go near this guy or they die instantly…

So I run up to meet mr warrior, to see what everybody was complaining about!

Well, i was shocked! tha fuq…!

This guy litterally one shotted me… And no, I was not in any glasscanon spec…

Anyway, I was dead before I had any chanse to react, it was that bad… I never seen anything near this before…

How can you guys say warrior needs a buff, when they can do this!??? I mean, Cmon!!!

You cannot ask for buffs, while beeing able to run broken specs like this…

Nobody, and i mean nobody… Should be able to kill someone in 0,1 sec…

Is this some kind of broken spec warriors been keeping from community and devs knowledge? Or you guys think this is ok!???

I think not!

Attachments:

(edited by WhiteRabbit.6931)

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

…all Hundred Blades attacks hit? Seriously? Learn to dodge…

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

I think they’re referring to the 19k and 15k gunflame and non crit 5k arcdivider.

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

You cannot dodge for everything, all the time, while “endurance” been drained…

You mean that, if ur out of dodge (And this happen from time to time, while fighting in group PvP), you should accept beeing hit by that much, in such a short time window???

You cant be serious!? This needs a nerf!!!

Explain to me why this is balanced???

in PvP

Posted by: Yashuoa.9527

Yashuoa.9527

Is this some kind of broken spec warriors been keeping from community and devs knowledge? Or you guys think this is ok!???

That kind of warrior build makes the warrior die just as fast himself.
It has no survival and needs the stars to align.
Gimmick build.

(edited by Yashuoa.9527)

in PvP

Krysard.1364

You cannot dodge for everything, all the time, while “endurance” been drained…

You mean that, if ur out of dodge (wich happen many times, while fighting in group PvP), you should accept beeing hit by that much???

You cant be serious!? This needs a nerf!!!

Explain to me why this is balanced???

Because hes running berserker, so he invests everything to deal dmg. He gonna hit hard, but if you focus him, he will explode. Also, when fighting a rifle warr, you should keep enough endurance in order to dodge the f1

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

you can’t dodge when you are downed may be?

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

Sounds like your friends including yourself should uninstall or l2p. Pleberinos.

l2p!? You mean that getting hit by 19k and 15k gunflame is ok!?

If you out of dodge, your out of luck, is that what you saying???

in PvP

Krysard.1364

Sounds like your friends including yourself should uninstall or l2p. Pleberinos.

Yes, as I have said, you should keep enough endurance to dodge gunflame, and on teamfights, if you focus him hes likely not going to be able to gunflame anyone

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

You were not killed by a “Warrior”. You were killed by a “Berserker”, an elite spec. Please specify this difference. Core warrior suffers enough already.

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

Gimmick build.

Well it sure didnt look like the stars needed to align to pull that skill combo off… He did that fairly easy!

You cannot claim that warriors should recieve buffs, while keeping it this way!? ,

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

Yes, as I have said, you should keep enough endurance to dodge gunflame, and on teamfights, if you focus him hes likely not going to be able to gunflame anyone

Rubbish, stop beeing ignorant! This is not balanced at all, and anyone who claim it is, are delusional!

This needs to be looked at by the devs!

in PvP

Yashuoa.9527

Gimmick build.

Well it sure didnt look like the stars needed to align to pull that skill combo off… He did that fairly easy!

You cannot claim that warriors should recieve buffs, while keeping it this way!? ,

Try it yourself. The stars do need to align.
You need to gain full adrenaline with an uber glassy build to go into zerker.
You need to sacrafice about all your survival for that dmg.
The enemy cant have dmg reduction up like protection boon.
Full dmg boons on you and no condition on you that will make you fail
and full vuln on the enemy.
You need to crit with the ability and not have it avoided (no defences/dodge etc up on the enemy).

If you get interrupted/delayed/focussed by someone,
several factors that you need can fall off from you/enemy, reducing your dmg.

Thats why people consider it a gimmick build.

I tryed it a few times. Sure the dmg is huge if you pull it off , but you die about as fast yourself.

No warrior were in the tournaments with this build (no warrior at all).
So it cant be all that good. I dont really see a reason to nerf it.

I personally dont mind if it gets nerfed, as I prefer a warrior build with sustain, good defences and such, which that build isnt.

(edited by Yashuoa.9527)

in PvP

Krysard.1364

Rubbish, stop beeing ignorant! This needs to be looked at by the devs!

If it wasnt cause on the screenshot it states that you’re r26 and so you’re relatively new to PvP I would think you’re trolling. Literally EVERYONE is telling you to l2p, that this build is not broken and just a gimmick example of how you can do great dmg(while being easy countered with immu, dodges, blind, blocks, weakness…) with the pay-off of low survivality. DH can burst for the same dmg and has so much more survivality than this build, and no ones considers it OP

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

Gimmick build.

You need to crit with the ability and not have it avoided (no defences/dodge etc up on the enemy).

several dmg increases can drop off from you/enemy, reducing your dmg.

I tryed it a few times. Sure the dmg is huge if you pull it off , but you die about as fast yourself.

So it cant be all that good.

I personally dont mind if it gers nerfed, as I prefer a warrior build with sustain, good defences and such, which that build isnt.

I dont buy it! He opened up with this skill combo, he engaged me with this at start!

And I bet that if he manage to pull of half of what you claim here, he would hit crazy hard anyway! Its too much burst in such a short window!

I have no problem with Anet buffing warrior “core specs”, but this needs to go! And I think that the warrior community should be honest about this, instead of trying to defend it, because you loose all credibility when they do!

Also, how can you be sure that when Anet buff warrior survivability/dmg or whatever they have planned, it wont buff this spec further!? Or changes that come in future patches!

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

l2p and l2dodge doesn’t simply mean learn to hit your keyboard and hope it works, it also means, learn WHEN to dodge… nowadays people have access to so many endurance that that small yellow bar is completely pointless… you probably dodged useless skills and was out of defenses against that 100b and gunflame… Warrior was probably a gimmick build where he would have died in a single shot and was virtually defenseless.
Luck has nothing to do with that, bad timing however…
As it is Op, we only have that picture of you being hit by telegraphed skills easily dodged by anyone who can see them coming and expect them to come (which thus mean they will keep at least one means to nullify the attack or get away), so yes we kinda go at you telling you that being hit by that full 100b was stupid because, in all honesty, it was.
You have that phase retreat which is on a 10CD on top of your two dodges and either AT LEAST a block or a blur on your other set (unless you’re running GS, but then it’s kinda your fault for trying to engage a berserker that close with a range weapon and no other mean to get away). You knew that warrior was incredibly bursty, even back in the day I could dodge a mesmer stealth burst, and if that wasn’t close to one-shot…
And your attitude doesn’t help matter, on top of you having only presented us with your picture, which doesn’t show anything beside you standing in a 100b and a gunflame, post a video next time

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

Meanwhile a well specd rev will hit 18k x2 with 1 coalescence

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

I see what you’re trying to do here and it is not amusing. Try harder next time, OP.

in PvP

Yashuoa.9527

Gimmick build.

several dmg increases can drop off from you/enemy, reducing your dmg.

So it cant be all that good.

I personally dont mind if it gers nerfed, as I prefer a warrior build with sustain, good defences and such, which that build isnt.

I dont buy it! He opened up with this skill combo, he engaged me with this at start!

And I bet that if he manage to pull of half of what you claim here, he would hit crazy hard anyway! Its too much burst in such a short window!

I have no problem with Anet buffing warrior “core specs”, but this needs to go! And I think that the warrior community should be honest about this, instead of trying to defend it, because you loose all credibility when they do!

Also, how can you be sure that when Anet buff warrior survivability/dmg or whatever they have planned, it wont buff this spec further!? Or changes that come in future patches!

Go try it out yourself if you dont believe me.
I didnt lie about it.

Make a warrior.
Equip a rifle.
Look at the traits and utility spells and try to get gunflame as high as you can get.
Amulet and sigils for pure dmg.
And yeah if you only manage half of that your dmg will drop quite a lot or wont hit the target at all (dependable on which half).

This spec wont have access to the survival tools, so if those are buffed, it still wont have access to them. Not at the cost of losing dmg at least.

(edited by Yashuoa.9527)

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

If it wasnt cause on the screenshot it states that you’re r26 and so you’re relatively new to PvP I would think you’re trolling. Literally EVERYONE is telling you to l2p, that this build is not broken and just a gimmick example of how you can do great dmg(while being easy countered with immu, dodges, blind, blocks, weakness…) with the pay-off of low survivality. DH can burst for the same dmg and has so much more survivality than this build, and no ones considers it OP

Maybe I should had prepared a statement to the community (lol), that I been away from gw2 for while since I been at university, and that I lost my old acc and needed to get a new one!

I came back a while ago, maybe its 2 months now or something like that… Iam not new to PvP or this game, or PvP for that matter! I was here at beta, and I played many months after that aswelll! I played PvP in Aion, Rift, SWTOR etc etc! I only come mmo to play PvP, thats kinda the only thing I do, so lay off the “elite behavior”!

And I acually do feel sorry for new players coming into this game, and encounter something like this when they wanna go PvP and have fun! Do you really think new players wanna stay here when they face something like this!?

I get so frustrated when people act like playing PvP in gw2 or any other game for that matter, is suppose to be like a hard thing, throwing out l2p once someone is onto you!?

Then you dont know what hard is… You are litterally pressing buttons on your keyboard, watching a screen and moving you mouse! Then you just need to learn your class/skills, learn the other classes so you can counter them, and then get use ta a build that works fairly well and that you are successfull with! Then you take into consideration teamwork, timing, game mechanics etc etc… This is not rocket science!

mmo PvP isnt “hard”, atleast not to get to an average, or above average level!

Then you havent been out in the real world much or studying a advanced program on the university, sleeping 3 hours a night while studying the rest of the time for several months/years with very little time in bétween… So dont go down that road with me…

I rather face a bunker at point then this!

People claim this is balanced loose all their credibility!

in PvP

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Rank 26 mesmer with probably the weirdest build ever that has no idea how anything in pvp works complaining about a gimmick build on currently the worst pvp class. 2/10

If you simply asked for an explanation as a new player, I’m sure everyone would’ve been glad to help but come on now. You’d get destroyed by any build and class at your current level. Would you make a new thread for every time you get bopped?

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

Maybe I should had prepared a statement to the community (lol), that I been away from gw2 for while since I been at university, and that I lost my old acc and needed to get a new one!

I came back a while ago, maybe its 2 months now or something like that… Iam not new to PvP or this game, or PvP for that matter! I was here at beta, and I played many months after that aswelll! I played PvP in Aion, Rift, SWTOR etc etc! I only come mmo to play PvP, thats kinda the only thing I do, so lay off the “elite behavior”!

And I acually do feel sorry for new players coming into this game, and encounter something like this when they wanna go PvP and have fun! Do you really think new players wanna stay here when they face something like this!?

I get so frustrated when people act like playing PvP in gw2 or any other game for that matter, is suppose to be like a hard thing!?

Then you dont know what hard is… You are litterally pressing buttons on your keyboard, watching a screen and moving you mouse! Then you just need to learn your class/skills, learn the other classes so you can counter them, and then get use ta a build that works fairly well and that you are successfull with! Then you take into consideration teamwork, timing, game mechanics etc etc… This is not rocket science!

Then you havent been out in the real world much or studying a advanced program on the university, sleeping 3 hours a night while studying the rest of the time for several months/years with very little time in bétween… So dont go down that road with me…

I lost it at " loose all their credibility "

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

l2p and l2dodge doesn’t simply mean learn to hit your keyboard and hope it works, it also means, learn WHEN to dodge… nowadays people have access to so many endurance that that small yellow bar is completely pointless… you probably dodged useless skills and was out of defenses against that 100b and gunflame… Warrior was probably a gimmick build where he would have died in a single shot and was virtually defenseless.
As it is Op, we only have that picture of you being hit by telegraphed skills easily dodged by anyone who can see them coming and expect them to come (which thus mean they will keep at least one means to nullify the attack or get away), so yes we kinda go at you telling you that being hit by that full 100b was stupid because, in all honesty, it was.
You have that phase retreat which is on a 10CD on top of your two dodges and either AT LEAST a block or a blur on your other set (unless you’re running GS, but then it’s kinda your fault for trying to engage a berserker that close with a range weapon and no other mean to get away). You knew that warrior was incredibly bursty, even back in the day I could dodge a mesmer stealth burst, and if that wasn’t close to one-shot…
And your attitude doesn’t help matter, on top of you having only presented us with your picture, which doesn’t show anything beside you standing in a 100b and a gunflame, post a video next time

Iam not even going to argue with you… Only thing I have to say to you is that you are wrong!

There have been no time, in my mmo pvp history when people acually admitted that things were op! The simple reason is that they only see their side of the story, and never can get into other peoples perspective since they are selfish!

And this is also the reason why PvP balance in games gets ruined eventually, when people only thing about themself…

And in my history of mmo pvp, the warrior community in several games, always been the ones beeing the most ignorant! They dont know what balance is!

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

I get so frustrated when people act like playing PvP in gw2 or any other game for that matter, is suppose to be like a hard thing!?

I lost it at " loose all their credibility "

Go to bed kid! Warriors deserve some buffs, but I dont think its fair they got to keep this spec as it is! You wont change my mind on this! I just dont agree with you…

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

^then wth are you creating a thread for? Are you expecting everyone to simply agree with you? It’s obvious you have no idea how the game works, yet you insist that this is OP.

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

WhiteRabbit

Just recently you made a thread saying that mesmers do not need a nerf. I agreed with you. From my point of view, it’s not the “mesmer” that needed nerf, it’s the “chronomancer”.

Now you claim “warrior” is overpowered because “berserker” is overpowered. Please reconsider. Warrior is very weak as a core spec (without berserker elite spec). If anything, they need to nerf Gun Flame, not the warrior.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

Rank 26 mesmer with probably the weirdest build ever that has no idea how anything in pvp works complaining about a gimmick build on currently the worst pvp class. 2/10

If you simply asked for an explanation as a new player, I’m sure everyone would’ve been glad to help but come on now. You’d get destroyed by any build and class at your current level. Would you make a new thread for every time you get bopped?

Its condi mesm, and it isnt weird at all! Chronobunk is getting nerfed, and its time to adapt before this patch hit live!

I have no problem getting kills in PvP, and I rarely die aswell! But you go pretend gw2 pvp is hard, everything to boost the ego right!?

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

WhiteRabbit

Just recently you made a thread saying that mesmers do not need a nerf. I agreed with you. From my point of view, it’s not the “mesmer” that needed nerf, it’s the “chronomancer”.

Now you claim “warrior” is overpowered because “berserker” is overpowered. Please reconsider. Warrior is very weak as a core spec (without berserker elite spec). If anything, they need to nerf Gun Flame, not the warrior.

Yes, but this is also what iam trying to say!!! I want this elite spec to get nerfed! I said earlier that iam very fine with warrior getting their buff, I do know the state of the warrior core specs!

The only thing iam not fine with is this “berserker thingy”! But I changed the thread name now!

But iam getting kittened at people defending this spec, I call it broken, and they call it balanced! And thats why I cant agree with them!

If they just admited, that it was a bit over the top and prob needed some tweeking, then I would be fine with it!

But I will never consider that 15-19k gunflame is ok, ever!

in PvP

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

You missed the point. And it is actually quite easy to hit with Hundred Blades if you run with guys who can CC.

in PvP

Posted by: Coolguy.8702

Coolguy.8702

Yeah your right, war needs a huge nerf in general but people who main it will never accept it since they main it and want it to stay op

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

The only thing iam not fine with is this “berserker thingy”! But I changed the thread name now!

But iam getting kittened at people defending this spec, I call it broken, and they call it balanced! And thats why I cant agree with them!

If they just admited, that it was a bit over the top and prob needed some tweeking, then I would be fine with it!

Oh alrighty then! Yeah I agree it’s a tad overpowered. It’s hard to say if normal Kill Shot could achieve the same damage on you since we don’t know what buffs, damage multipliers etc that specific berserker was using. However the fact is that Gun Flame activates a lot faster than Kill Shot can, so it’s harder to dodge it, so it’s damage should be lowered.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

^then wth are you creating a thread for? Are you expecting everyone to simply agree with you? It’s obvious you have no idea how the game works, yet you insist that this is OP.

What I dont understand!? I say that I dont think getting hit by a 19k gunflame is ok, from my perspective!

You can draw any conclusion you want about that, but I still dont think its balanced! If they agree or not, is up to them!

And do I know how the warrior berserker elite work, ehm. NO. because ive never encountered one until today!

But even if I did, I would not consider that 19k gunflame beeing ok anyway!

People can be as kittened as they want for me saying this, but PvP is suppose to be fun, and getting one shotted isnt fun in any way! And in all other games ive PvPed, one shotting specs got nerfed very fast (even if they were squishy), gw2 might be the only game ive been in where people acually think this is ok.

To me it sounds crazy!

But I wont argue with you guys anymore, I told you my point of view on the matter! You can call me whatever you want, but i feel this way about this spec!

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

Oh alrighty then! Yeah I agree it’s a tad overpowered. It’s hard to say if normal Kill Shot could achieve the same damage on you since we don’t know what buffs, damage multipliers etc that specific berserker was using. However the fact is that Gun Flame activates a lot faster than Kill Shot can, so it’s harder to dodge it, so it’s damage should be lowered.

Yes, ty for understanding mate!

in PvP

Posted by: Hansen.3264

Hansen.3264

Its stupid. Send repport and screenshot to devs.

Its like serker rev hammer2 . Just stupid. And always people that are new that gets eaten , and have no fun getting 1 shot.
No One abillity need to do more than 8 k dmg no matter what investet in offensiv stats.

in PvP

Pepsi.8907

Iam not even going to argue with you… Only thing I have to say to you is that you are wrong!

There have been no time, in my mmo pvp history when people acually admitted that things were op! The simple reason is that they only see their side of the story, and never can get into other peoples perspective since they are selfish!

And this is also the reason why PvP balance in games gets ruined eventually, when people only thing about themself…

And in my history of mmo pvp, the warrior community in several games, always been the ones beeing the most ignorant! They dont know what balance is!

You are not going to argue with me, but you are still claiming that I am wrong where you clearly are the one who stated that Warrior/Zerker is OP and must be the one to logically and empirically defend your point. Which you are not doing, only hitting the same wall over and over again by telling people “they are wrong, selfish, oblivious, blind, ignorant, stupid, imbecile, arrogant, etc.” Of course you won’t get any form of proper answer, just people ramming the very same well, throwing back at you the same argument.
And you know what? You’re the one losing faces, because your picture shows a rank26 mesmer with one of the weirdest and subpar build that could actually exist in the current meta who managed to get hit by a FULL 100b
Yet you still have the arrogance to tell every single one on here that they are imbeciles blind to the “godly truth” you try to force down their throat.
Of course we’ll spit it back, because it’s not true, if it was as OP as you claim it was, then it would have been in Meta and in ESL. I too can create a one trick pony build that can one shot anything who close its eyes and face the other way, but in teamplay it’s pure horse kitten and that’s around what balance is made.
That warrior may have been able to kill one guy in a team play.
And then what? He got insta-down by all the CC, AoE, Condis and whatever else got spammed in the middle of the show. And that’s if he hasn’t gotten killed beforehand.
As a bunker on point, it would have insta died and it’s not even decent as a roamer because of the sheer lack in mobility.
Yes that 19k gunflame hit hard, but the skill is highly telegraphed, easily countered and that warrior must have built EVERYTHING around it, which means: very little defense.
Countless time in this meta it has been showed that warrior was subpar, not in term of damage, but in term of sustain and survivability. It has no means to escape and probably the worst defense currently in the meta, it has been pushed out so bad people will automatically assume the warrior is either a troll or a new player, but yeah you are the one holding the almighty truth based on one single warrior that countered your… thing you claim is a build…
Oh and:
“The warrior community” > Implying I am warrior? I never claimed something like that, even more than that: I’m mesmer!
OOUUUUHHHH

On another topic:
You’d have been better off with blink rather than Mirror image (lolz). 15 less CD for same stun break and additional mobility and escape capability.
Hell, maybe if you’d have run that, you would have managed to avoid that 100b and gunflame.
Woah!
And really, signet of inspiration in a condi build? on top of: trying to adapt DURING a meta, BEFORE any changes has been made?

in PvP

Posted by: Syde.5961

Syde.5961

LOL OP is still low tier in PvP, please don’t ask for nerfs to accommodate your lack of knowledge and skill in PvP. K bye!
Those types of builds lose games in diamond and legend divisions.

Og Salmonder [oT] – Warrior
Stormbluff Isle

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Bad build or not, dealing 19k to a bunker build with one hit is bad, not to mention that much damage from a ranged ability. How can a class expect to be balanced fairly when it can do that? Things like that need to be toned down so areas lacking can be toned up.

I’m also still annoyed to see reckless dodge hit that high. It has always been far too strong for an adept minor.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

in PvP

Yashuoa.9527

WhiteRabbit

Yes, but this is also what iam trying to say!!! I want this elite spec to get nerfed! I said earlier that iam very fine with warrior getting their buff, I do know the state of the warrior core specs!

The only thing iam not fine with is this “berserker elite”!

Nerfing the berserker elite spec is what you say.

Do you even know what the Berserker elite spec means? It can be played without rifle and gunflame too and you can play a defensive version with gunflame NOT doing huge dmg as well.

Most warriors with berserker elite in their build, dont even use this glassy gunflame build. Most dont even use rifle.

You hardly know how the glassy gunflame build you complain about works or how to fight against it (you didnt check out how it works=not knowing how to fight against it), yet you ask for nerfs (nor suggestions how).
You are not open to info from people who can tell how it works.
You are asking for nerfs to currently the weakest pvp class in the game, including with elite spec added.
No warriors in the tourny with this glassy gunflame build (no warriors in the tourny at all), as the only class not present (still were a few thieves).

That is the attitude that you enter this thread with and have shown so far.

So obviously people get annoyed by that approach.

Than you even say that other people dont look at others their perspective and such,
while that is exactly how you behave in this thread.

How can you have looked at the other’s perspective, if you didnt even look up how the build works? Meaning you havent looked at the other’s perspective.
And as I already said, I personally dont mind if they nerf the super glassy version of the gunflame build. I dont like your approach though.

(edited by Yashuoa.9527)

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

i was also got hit with probably the same build or concept
my problem was not in 1v1 him as its easy to avoid dmg rather in group fight where you being occupied in some 1v2 and than he comes to finish the job at easy mode and your team can do anything to help but always focusing him

imagine what would happen if p/p thief from 1200 range just spam unload on you freely

doing above 10k dmg with 1 hit should be forbidden

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

[quote=5925387;Pepsi.8907:]

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

You are not going to argue with me, but you are still claiming that I am wrong where you clearly are the one who stated that Warrior/Zerker is OP and must be the one to logically and empirically defend your point. Which you are not doing, only hitting the same wall over and over again by telling people “they are wrong, selfish, oblivious, blind, ignorant, stupid, imbecile, arrogant, etc.” Of course you won’t get any form of proper answer, just people ramming the very same well, throwing back at you the same argument.
And you know what? You’re the one losing faces, because your picture shows a rank26 mesmer with one of the weirdest and subpar build that could actually exist in the current meta who managed to get hit by a FULL 100b
Yet you still have the arrogance to tell every single one on here that they are imbeciles blind to the “godly truth” you try to force down their throat.
Of course we’ll spit it back, because it’s not true, if it was as OP as you claim it was, then it would have been in Meta and in ESL. I too can create a one trick pony build that can one shot anything who close its eyes and face the other way, but in teamplay it’s pure horse kitten and that’s around what balance is made.
That warrior may have been able to kill one guy in a team play.
And then what? He got insta-down by all the CC, AoE, Condis and whatever else got spammed in the middle of the show. And that’s if he hasn’t gotten killed beforehand.
As a bunker on point, it would have insta died and it’s not even decent as a roamer because of the sheer lack in mobility.
Yes that 19k gunflame hit hard, but the skill is highly telegraphed, easily countered and that warrior must have built EVERYTHING around it, which means: very little defense.
Countless time in this meta it has been showed that warrior was subpar, not in term of damage, but in term of sustain and survivability. It has no means to escape and probably the worst defense currently in the meta, it has been pushed out so bad people will automatically assume the warrior is either a troll or a new player, but yeah you are the one holding the almighty truth based on one single warrior that countered your… thing you claim is a build…
Oh and:
“The warrior community” > Implying I am warrior? I never claimed something like that, even more than that: I’m mesmer!
OOUUUUHHHH

On another topic:
You’d have been better off with blink rather than Mirror image (lolz). 15 less CD for same stun break and additional mobility and escape capability.
Hell, maybe if you’d have run that, you would have managed to avoid that 100b and gunflame.
Woah!
And really, signet of inspiration in a condi build? on top of: trying to adapt DURING a meta, BEFORE any changes has been made?

Iam tired of meta, and I refuse to run chronobunk since its stupid, booring and overpowered to an extend! The build isnt such a mystery, its illu, chrono and inspiration, and iam very successful with it! Mirror image is there for a reason, and so is signet of inspiration! But ye, signet of inspiration could easily be switch for another skill, like blink… And I considered myself, but havent decided yet!

Acually yea, its very good to adapt before the changes been made! Because Im planning to play condi when it hits, and I need to adapt to the play style, pratice as much as I can, because iam not normally used to play condi. But. well condi is kinda fun, and its not like its difficult or anything… But still, its good to try get used to it, before changes hit live!

I think we can agree on that its entirely up to me, how I wanna prepare for the new patch! If you have an issue with understanding that, well thats not my problem!

Shattermesm was more a thing for me… I go condi for the reason thieves getting buffed…

Seeing how mad you are, iam very intrested in knowing what specs you play yourself! Are you running meta!? Or!? I kinda feel a bit of elite behaviour in you, are you pro, is that it? You e-sport material?

Outside of that, I really dont care to talk to you anymore… You remind me of someone ingame, you two kinda have the same attitude towards people when it comes to having a different opinion… Speaks in same terms etc… Hes kinda stalking me aswell! :s

in PvP

Posted by: Arddyn.7683

Arddyn.7683

This has to be a troll post.
Yes the damage on gunflame is insanely high, not as high as lvl3 killshot though. And the warrior needs to build up to get to that level of adrenaline. If they choose a build that does high gunflame damage and can gain that adrenaline easily they are sacrificing utility and survivability, which our class already doesn’t have. It’s one of the biggest yolobuilds out there, and the OP complains about it as a bunker chrono, that has blurs, blocks, blinds, and dodges (like everyone else) that will negate that damage. Not to mention some sorta protection uptime if he’s running chaos.
Either he is some sort of child that doesn’t know what he’s talking about, which I wouldn’t rule out based on his comments on people trying to explain things to him, or like I said, a troll.

in PvP

Pepsi.8907

It is entirely up to you to play how you want, but having other means of defenses would have certainly saved your life in spite of everything.
I am not mad, I’m as cool as a cucumber in fact, but you were very high on your horses when you came here, so of course everyone got defensive, me included. You seems to have calmed down at the very least.

Seeing as I am someone who value efficiency over everything, yes I am playing the boring, uneventful, facestomp meta. Bouhou to me I guess. Am I Elite? Maybe, maybe not. I’m certainly not e-sport material, but I know my class and the others well enough to know that MImage is bad.
I’m all for difference in opinions, however I give what I receive. Arrogance and angry retorts will be met with arrogance and angry retorts.
I may not have been fully respectful, and I certainly will not apologize, but keep in mind that you are not the victime or the holy saint who did nothing wrong.
If you have many people going at you in the same manner it may be well to review one’s own psyche and attitude before going at everyone.

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

WhiteRabbit

Do you even know what the Berserker elite spec means? It can be played without rifle and gunflame too and you can play a defensive version with gunflame NOT doing huge dmg as well.

Most warriors with berserker elite in their build, dont even use this glassy gunflame build. Most dont even use rifle.

You hardly know how the glassy gunflame build you complain about works or how to fight against it (you didnt check out how it works=not knowing how to fight against it), yet you ask for nerfs (nor suggestions how).
You are asking for nerfs to currently the weakest pvp class in the game, including with elite spec added.
No warriors in the tourny with this glassy gunflame build (no warriors in the tourny at all), as the only class not present (still were a few thieves).

Than you even say that other people dont look at others their perspective and such,

How can you have looked at the other’s perspective, if you didnt even look up how the build works? Meaning you havent looked at the other’s perspective.
And as I already said, I personally dont mind if they nerf the super glassy version of the gunflame build. I dont like your approach though.

I already stated that I never run across a spec like that before, so obviously I have no clue what kind of spec it is! I kinda said this in thread start!

The attitude you mention is there, because some people are trying to defend it! Then you can also add some other posts wasnt so nice towards me either, what you excpect me to answer with… Obviously you get tired after a while…

But really, Cmon… It doesnt really matter if I would know the spec or not… The problem here was that he hit me for 19k with gunflame… Even if I knew have to avoid it, and could do it at any given time, it wouldnt be ok for him running around beeing able to hit someone else that hard either…

Would you be ok if mesmers got 1 skill that could one shot everyone out there, while beeing glassy ofc… Would you be fine with it!? Mesmers having a skill that hit for 19k? Fun times… Coming out of stealth and press that one skill! Awesome!!!

Lets say this happen to you, and then you go forum and ask if people really think this is ok for a spec to do!

They answer you with, l2p, learn to dodge, you can easily avoid it, you dont know what the spec is so your wrong, etc etc… But well, sometimes you gonna get hit by it anyway you say, but they keep denying and tell you that your rank says your wrong etc etc…

I guess you would be fine with it…

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

It is entirely up to you to play how you want, but having other means of defenses would have certainly saved your life in spite of everything.
I am not mad, I’m as cool as a cucumber in fact, but you were very high on your horses when you came here, so of course everyone got defensive, me included. You seems to have calmed down at the very least.

Seeing as I am someone who value efficiency over everything, yes I am playing the boring, uneventful, facestomp meta. Bouhou to me I guess. Am I Elite? Maybe, maybe not. I’m certainly not e-sport material, but I know my class and the others well enough to know that MImage is bad.
I’m all for difference in opinions, however I give what I receive. Arrogance and angry retorts will be met with arrogance and angry retorts.
I may not have been fully respectful, and I certainly will not apologize, but keep in mind that you are not the victime or the holy saint who did nothing wrong.
If you have many people going at you in the same manner it may be well to review one’s own psyche and attitude before going at everyone.

Fair enough!

But I wanna point out, that unfortunately I had no time to react, the screenshot was taken after the second time I went at him (after he killed me, and I rezzed at spawn).

I usally have no problems avoiding things like a mesmer! That kinda what mesmers do! And iam usually very good at it… That is also why I got so upset, when I just died, like that suddenly out of no where… I dont know the cast times on those skills, but he threw all of those skillz at me in a 1 sec window, if not even less time then that…

If I met him again I will try do better ofc, but iam telling you, this was very very hard to avoid for me… I will try look more into this spec, so I might be better at counter it… But I still dont think it is ok hitting for that high numbers.

And iam sorry for me beeing harsh on you, iam tired and stressed out, I only slept for 2 hours the night before and school is killing me! And I guess my patience and overall attitude, isnt what it normally is… :/

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

Not sure whether this guy is serious or an awful troll. Never saw a post from him before but then comes on to whine about Mesmer nerfs a class that the vast majority of people agree need adjustments and then is going to posts 1,000 times about one of the weakest classes in the game being op.

in PvP

Yashuoa.9527

WhiteRabbit

I already stated that I never run across a spec like that before, so obviously I have no clue what kind of spec it is! I kinda said this in thread start!

The attitude you mention is there, because some people are trying to defend it! Then you can also add some other posts wasnt so nice towards me either, what you excpect me to answer with… Obviously you get tired after a while…

But really, Cmon… It doesnt really matter if I would know the spec or not… The problem here was that he hit me for 19k with gunflame… Even if I knew have to avoid it, and could do it at any given time, it wouldnt be ok for him running around beeing able to hit someone else that hard either…

Would you be ok if mesmers got 1 skill that could one shot everyone out there, while beeing glassy ofc… Would you be fine with it!? Mesmers having a skill that hit for 19k? Fun times… Coming out of stealth and press that one skill! Awesome!!!

Lets say this happen to you, and then you go forum and ask if people really think this is ok for a spec to do!

They answer you with, l2p, learn to dodge, you can easily avoid it, you dont know what the spec is so your wrong, etc etc… But well, sometimes you gonna get hit by it anyway you say, but they keep denying and tell you that your rank says your wrong etc etc…

I guess you would be fine with it…

Powershatter Mesmers can actually do huge burst from stealth.
All combined for a lot in shorttime too.
However its the task to see the tells when the mesmer does it.

Also the warrior doesnt just press 1 skill and done. Its a build up of different skills, with that one skill at the end. Just as powershatter mesmers combine several things to do their burst (with more defences than that glassy gunflame build I might add).

If you have no clue about the spec, than it just looks very wrong to be complaining about it the way you did and saying ‘’ppl do not look at others their perspective’’
Yes it does matter if you know the spec or not.

I got blown up by Mesmers several times before HoT.

Figuring out how powershatter mesmer worked, helped me greatly when fighting it on different classes. Before that I felt like ‘’…that burst’’ and it kinda overwhelmed . When I understood well how it worked it seemed less powerful and better to handle.

Also you opened the thread in kinda a hostile way, so obviously that increases the chances that some people respond less friendly to you too.
It kinda provokes some people the way you opened.

In the end they gave answers though. You didnt know that warrior build and how to fight that, so l2p is part of it no matter how you look at it
and they gave options how to battle that specific warrior build.

I asked for advice once in Mesmer forum in a friendly manner, how to battle powershatter mesmer once (before HoT), but I didnt enter the thread with kitten to strong, nerf etc. and also therefore got several friendly replies back how to battle it.

(edited by Yashuoa.9527)

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

This has to be a troll post.
Yes the damage on gunflame is insanely high, not as high as lvl3 killshot though. And the warrior needs to build up to get to that level of adrenaline. If they choose a build that does high gunflame damage and can gain that adrenaline easily they are sacrificing utility and survivability, which our class already doesn’t have. It’s one of the biggest yolobuilds out there, and the OP complains about it as a bunker chrono, that has blurs, blocks, blinds, and dodges (like everyone else) that will negate that damage. Not to mention some sorta protection uptime if he’s running chaos.
Either he is some sort of child that doesn’t know what he’s talking about, which I wouldn’t rule out based on his comments on people trying to explain things to him, or like I said, a troll.

I dont play bunker chrono! I dunno if you have a grudge with those chronobunkers, most people have so I would understand! But I dont play the chronobunk, I did for 1 day or so, then I got boored… :s I rather play something that might not be considered meta, but still be viable to some extent, while having fun and not feel so locked to one specific build.

If think its very strange to balance the game around what chronobunk can do, and also chronobunk is getting nerfed, quite hard… So… I dont really know what to say to you… The rest of the things you say, I dont care to aswer, going to grab myself a snack, then iam going bed! Take care.

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

What I dont understand!? I say that I dont think getting hit by a 19k gunflame is ok, from my perspective!

You can draw any conclusion you want about that, but I still dont think its balanced! If they agree or not, is up to them!

And do I know how the warrior berserker elite work, ehm. NO. because ive never encountered one until today!

But even if I did, I would not consider that 19k gunflame beeing ok anyway!

People can be as kittened as they want for me saying this, but PvP is suppose to be fun, and getting one shotted isnt fun in any way! And in all other games ive PvPed, one shotting specs got nerfed very fast (even if they were squishy), gw2 might be the only game ive been in where people acually think this is ok.

To me it sounds crazy!

But I wont argue with you guys anymore, I told you my point of view on the matter! You can call me whatever you want, but i feel this way about this spec!

See, funny thing is that this has been brought up before and the OP was proven to not understand what he was talking about. Then, some people jumped in game and tried their kitten est to reproduce the 20k (amount OP claimed he was hit for) and only managed 17k? after building for literally 0 sustain. They didn’t manage that mystical 20k hit and what’d they have to show for it? No sustain. Quite literally no sustain and a ridiculous amount of setup required that just screams “I’M PUTTING EVERYTHING INTO THIS ONE SHOT, PLEASE DON’T DODGE”.

Go ahead and search it up. I’m certain you’ll find that exact thread I was talking about.