One shotted by a "berserker elite"!

in PvP

Posted by: Kayberz.5346

Kayberz.5346

Rofl so rediculous

There is now way they just walked up and hit you for 19k, there had to be 25 might stacks, full adrenaline, you must have had vulnerability stacks and you must have no toughness in your build, and not running blink? Lol

Barely a high enough rank to even play in ranked, has no idea how a build works yet apparently has the authority to say that anyone that says that it isnt OP at all “losses all credibility” despite the build (and even ENTIRE CLASS) in question has ZERO meta presence

Fantastic

in PvP

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

Thank you op for kindly changing the title.

in PvP

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

I’m more concerned of why that War was running a glassy gunflame build in the first place.

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

There is too many exclamation points for this thread to be serious.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Mulling.8421

Mulling.8421

Quick tip: if you press ’’V’’ your character will execute a dodge. So when you see a warrior glowing all red and aiming at you, you can use that button ’’V’’ to avoid the damage.

in PvP

Posted by: Mulling.8421

Mulling.8421

Holy cow this thread is pure gold. What’s next? OP Eviscerate doing 8k damage?

in PvP

Posted by: LordOtto.2650

LordOtto.2650

I’ve seen good warrior pvp game play in diamond and legendary division on youtube, and yes, Warrior can do insane dmg with good pre-made team mates. He builds up adrenalin in the back, and one shots you, and you deserve it! Just look at mesmer that he can put 5 players in inv state, wtf?! No more in season 2!
Good players can play warrior, but need good team mates, that understand why is the warrior there…

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

You have 25k HP.

Even if you were on a glass ammy (which you’re clearly not) you were not 1 shot by a berserker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcc_86A9Seg

20k gunflames are possible vs a light armor target. They’re just utterly ridiculous to make happen ( Example of reality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcc_86A9Seg ).

Nice alarmist thread though.

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

in PvP

Posted by: Beetamus.6403

Beetamus.6403

As upcoming balance patch say, warrior is getting buffed! But there are things that needs to be fixed before this happen!

Today I got one shotted by a warrior! At first I heard several people in my team qq about warrior beeing OP as hell!

I was like, you kidding me… They are trash, forum been filled with tears for weeks now about that issue! But everybody just stopped playing, and stayed near spawn, saying that they couldnt go near this guy or they die instantly…

So I run up to meet mr warrior, to see what everybody was complaining about!

Well, i was shocked! tha fuq…!

This guy litterally one shotted me… And no, I was not in any glasscanon spec…

Anyway, I was dead before I had any chanse to react, it was that bad… I never seen anything near this before…

How can you guys say warrior needs a buff, when they can do this!??? I mean, Cmon!!!

You cannot ask for buffs, while beeing able to run broken specs like this…

Nobody, and i mean nobody… Should be able to kill someone in 0,1 sec…

Is this some kind of broken spec warriors been keeping from community and devs knowledge? Or you guys think this is ok!???

I think not!

I see you think you got “one shotted” by this warrior.

Going to lay some maths on you. The biggest hit you received was 19k. Your health was nearly 25k. They are not the same number. Clearly not “one shotted”…

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

You have 25k HP.

Even if you were on a glass ammy (which you’re clearly not) you were not 1 shot by a berserker.

20k gunflames are possible vs a light armor target. They’re just utterly ridiculous to make happen ( Example of reality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcc_86A9Seg ).

I miss “evaded”, “blocked”,“obstructed”,“out of range”,“glancing”,“missed”,… but the golem cannot do anyting for this to happens, so…

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

You have 25k HP.

I miss “evaded”, “blocked”,“obstructed”,“out of range”,“glancing”,“missed”,… but the golem cannot do anyting for this to happens, so…

Conclusion: OP is a golem.

in PvP

Posted by: Aenesthesia.1697

Aenesthesia.1697

…all Hundred Blades attacks hit? Seriously? Learn to dodge…

You cannot dodge for everything, all the time, while “endurance” been drained…

You mean that, if ur out of dodge (And this happen from time to time, while fighting in group PvP), you should accept beeing hit by that much, in such a short time window???

You cant be serious!? This needs a nerf!!!

Explain to me why this is balanced???

uh? you can walk away from hundred blades. Nobody eats so many hits unless they are immobilized and out of defenses.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

You have 25k HP.

Conclusion: OP is a golem.

Legit

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

It’s OK OP, you don’t need to try to make us Warriors feel better with this thread.

We already know we aren’t in a great place this season. Thanks for the thought though!

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

in PvP

Posted by: Chip Skylark.2367

Chip Skylark.2367

There is too many exclamation points for this thread to be serious.

+1

Way too many.

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

…all Hundred Blades attacks hit? Seriously? Learn to dodge…

You cannot dodge for everything, all the time, while “endurance” been drained…

You mean that, if ur out of dodge (And this happen from time to time, while fighting in group PvP), you should accept beeing hit by that much, in such a short time window???

You cant be serious!? This needs a nerf!!!

Explain to me why this is balanced???

uh? you can walk away from hundred blades. Nobody eats so many hits unless they are immobilized and out of defenses.

Or were in downed state because they were just hit by a 19k gun flame, just saying.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in PvP

Posted by: Starbreaker.6507

Starbreaker.6507

Holy cow this thread is pure gold. What’s next? OP Eviscerate doing 8k damage?

Suprised he hasn’t posted a screenshot of running headlong into a bunch of DH traps and then say the specialization needs to be removed from the game.