in PvP

Posted by: Emdrix.6124

Emdrix.6124

yea DH will still be stacked like crazy during s5

PVP is dead - Long live DH meta

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

@ROC I know right! I play War/Engie/DH/Rev in pvp and im seriously considering just focusing on DH for Season 5 because seems like most of the people here have no idea how to fight one.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

An equally skilled meta DH<equally skilled (insert any other non-dh class with proper pvp build); lesser skilled DH< lesser skilled (insert any other non-dh class).

Something was wrong so i made fix…

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

(edited by Mr Godlike.6098)

in PvP

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

Why not just nerf the radius of traps ?

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

That would certainly make it even easier to outplay full trapper dh by good players but it wouldn’t lead to less complaints on this forum.

I suspect that the people who make these threads would still dive right into the traps with no defensive cds to escape and then strafe the aoe field. They will probably jump right on top of the dh, fail to get out of the aoe, and then come post here about it.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

DH is trash they said, DH needs buff, they said. Well you got your buff and still back again with the DH threads. I stressed several times that the sustain buff was going cause traps to make the class look broken but ofc only thing people said was l2p. Now we are back here again.

This is why the studio doesnt take suggestions.

If DH is going to make any sense at all then they have to lower their damage which could make it useless against high damage builds, or redesign it completely so its not about damage which If also done wrong will plummet the class into uselessness.

Either way we will be back here again screaming about DH. If you only play PvP, y’all better off uninstalling tbh instead of this never ending cycle.

in PvP

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

Ive been playing a lot of classes lately, thief, ele, warrior to name a few. Traps hit so weakly now that barring dragons maw I can facetank the hits long enough to walk out of them without dodging. I could probably backpedal out on anything but my dd who would have to pop his ever handy 15s cd block.

in PvP

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

That would certainly make it even easier to outplay full trapper dh by good players but it wouldn’t lead to less complaints on this forum.

I suspect that the people who make these threads would still dive right into the traps with no defensive cds to escape and then strafe the aoe field. They will probably jump right on top of the dh, fail to get out of the aoe, and then come post here about it.

I guess you are right…Players better learn how to rotate in the game based on knowing which class counters another class. I guess it would be easier to achieve this with solo/duo queues. Edit: I kinda suspect that some players also struggle with PvP and classes in general simply because they have subpar keybinds

(edited by flog.3485)

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

Ive been playing a lot of classes lately, thief, ele, warrior to name a few. Traps hit so weakly now that barring dragons maw I can facetank the hits long enough to walk out of them without dodging. I could probably backpedal out on anything but my dd who would have to pop his ever handy 15s cd block.

if a dh is only kill you with traps your bad. the main thing a DH can do is cc the living hell out of you so his teammates can kill you easily. and believe me they have tons of access to it.

im bad at sarcasm