Please don't pop up Score at end of match

in PvP

Posted by: Biomanz.9302

Biomanz.9302

So many times I’ve been in a tense battle with 1 or 2 people and bam, scoreboard pops up in the middle of aiming my teleport to escape. Can we just get a slimmer banner saying the match is over that STAYS on top where we can just click to reveal the scoreboard?

Also will fix the interruption during typing a chat.

Taera Locke – staff ele
Red circles heal you. Just relax.

in PvP

Posted by: Marduh.4603

Marduh.4603

And add total damage/heal/kills.

in PvP

Posted by: daydream.2938

daydream.2938

alternatively, have the scoreboard ‘freeze’ the match, no more character actions and damage taken.
but the scoreboard pop up is annoying.

in PvP

Posted by: Biomanz.9302

Biomanz.9302

alternatively, have the scoreboard ‘freeze’ the match, no more character actions and damage taken.
but the scoreboard pop up is annoying.

I’d be against locking everything, though. Sometimes there’s just that 1v1 match going on and you want to see who wins. Or a group chasing that annoying mesmer/ele and just wish to stomp him and /dance.

Taera Locke – staff ele
Red circles heal you. Just relax.

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Or you know, have the game actually end when it’s supposed to. I have no idea why GW2 keeps the game running that way. I find it really annoying to be honest.

When the game ends, it should end.

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

Or you know, have the game actually end when it’s supposed to. I have no idea why GW2 keeps the game running that way. I find it really annoying to be honest.

When the game ends, it should end.

its nice if you drink, you can go refill your glass, sure someone might kill your character, but you’re not losing anything

but yeah, agree with OP, the score boards are annoying,
plus its just rubbing it in that you’ve got the lowest score because you were holding a shrine in the shrine holding game, meanwhile some thief on the losing team has been running around backstabbing people, not taking any shrines, and he has 4 times as many points as you.