Please nerf DH, Warrior need more sustain!

in PvP

Posted by: Kaburro.4712

Kaburro.4712

Take away the two dodge roll from DH please, give him just one with a 50/50 chance.

Please buff warr, he needs more evade, block, and/or stability. 4 men can still kill him.
My idea is to allow warrior to use dual shield and dagger/focus.

Ty in advance.

in PvP

Posted by: Aylpse.6280

Aylpse.6280

Thief really needs a spamable daze with no cost and Mesmer needs another stun and I think the game will be perfect.

Taking the higher moral ground since 1993.

in PvP

Posted by: Kaburro.4712

Kaburro.4712

tbh I really think all classes need a little more CC.
My idea is to introduce a new game mode where the first to get rid of CC wins!

We could call it “sPvP First Blood”

in PvP

Posted by: Poelala.2830

Poelala.2830

+1

in PvP

Posted by: Ziggityzog.7389

Ziggityzog.7389

The wisdom of the makers, let’s instead of maybe sticking with a game mode that works in like a previous game they made but somehow forgot about. Cough gw1 Cough. How about we make the players dance a bit.

Now we all dance in a circle kind of like this:

Attachments:

lol’ing at thos who use broken builds and claim to be good since 2005.

|||Necro the masterclass very few know about.|||

(edited by Ziggityzog.7389)

in PvP

Posted by: Magnito.6187

Magnito.6187

The wisdom of the makers, let’s instead of maybe sticking with a game mode that works in like a previous game they made but somehow forgot about. Cough gw1 Cough. How about we make the players dance a bit.

If you think conquest is only circle dancing you’re pretty wrong tho bud.
Hate to break it.

in PvP

Ziggityzog.7389

Hate to break it.

Being around since gw2 drop i can call it circle dancing because that’s what it is. Pvp is not run to a circle and hold it. Pvp is kill the fer before he kills you.. Not “oh no i must now run to a point to save the game”

Bottom line is yes it is just circle dancing, zerg the middle while a teef rotates off point zzzzz. Stonghold is more fun

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

not sure if troll or not but:

lmao some 1 want a 1 button to win against the msot dumb a easy class that only works due the power creep of 1 or 2 traps…..??? :}

While warrior/bzerker can dismish a ton of damage with the 6-8 seconds of unblockables atacks trough dh f3 virtual wall…..

Oh increase Guardian HP to be equal to Warrior, and give us another mechanics than dodge then XD

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in PvP

Magnito.6187

Hate to break it.

Being around since gw2 drop i can call it circle dancing because that’s what it is. Pvp is not run to a circle and hold it. Pvp is kill the fer before he kills you.. Not “oh no i must now run to a point to save the game”

Bottom line is yes it is just circle dancing, zerg the middle while a teef rotates off point zzzzz. Stonghold is more fun

I’ll slightly change my choice of words.
If you’re thinking conquest is just circle dancing, you’re doing something wrong.
Hate to break it.

Conquest is a very tactical game mode. Yes. You have to capture points. No, it’s not just brainlessly standing there, ‘circle dancing’, as you call it.

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

I would like more Immobilize on the Druid, so he can finally hold the enemy in place all the time. Just to be more Like Lord Bolton and his dogs.

in PvP

Ziggityzog.7389

Hate to break it.

If you’re thinking conquest is just circle dancing, you’re doing something wrong.
Hate to break it.

Conquest is a very tactical game mode. Yes. You have to capture points. No, it’s not just brainlessly standing there, ‘circle dancing’, as you call it.

Conquest is the most unskillful mode in the world. Unless your a teef its a crap mode, unless you have a full team you know then one bad pug will ruin a game for you, circle dancing is circle dancing. I cant count how many times i heard “Rush middle” or hold middle. Sitting on a circle or fighting over a circle just to have a teef decap it after 10 seconds is a joke. If anyone thinks conquest is actual pvp compared to lets say deathmatch courtyard. They are truly new to the game. The one issue since gw2 drop in pvp is a anet pushed a cruddy game mode and now have no chance at making it competitive unless its all solo que no 2 team or 5 team and they fix the problem with game throwing such as in season 5 and 6 so buddies will win.

Deathmatch just works. kill them and hey look you win no need to sit and circle dance.

in PvP

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

+1 Warrior is paper thin after the nerfs.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

in PvP

Posted by: BadSanta.6527

BadSanta.6527

I laugh so hard about how noob the op nerf the weakest class in the game lol… learn to play dude then talk

in PvP

Magnito.6187

Hate to break it.

Hate to break it.

Conquest is the most unskillful mode in the world. Unless your a teef its a crap mode, unless you have a full team you know then one bad pug will ruin a game for you, circle dancing is circle dancing. I cant count how many times i heard “Rush middle” or hold middle. Sitting on a circle or fighting over a circle just to have a teef decap it after 10 seconds is a joke. If anyone thinks conquest is actual pvp compared to lets say deathmatch courtyard. They are truly new to the game. The one issue since gw2 drop in pvp is a anet pushed a cruddy game mode and now have no chance at making it competitive unless its all solo que no 2 team or 5 team and they fix the problem with game throwing such as in season 5 and 6 so buddies will win.

Deathmatch just works. kill them and hey look you win no need to sit and circle dance.

You should never ‘sit’ on a circle.
You can anticipate on a thief decapping a point.
The whole point of a team oriented game mode is to play as a team.

Tuning ranked down to duoqueue only was the dumbest decision ever.
Good communication and rotations win the game (in an ideal scenario where everyone knows his/her class and role)

You’re still doing something wrong.