Buff List
1.) The classes I play

1. nerf Shadow so very too much op teef

LOL XD

Profession nerf list ranking

in PvP

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Players are still not changing their builds to counter burning. Where as pre-patch you could get away with tanking/ignoring burning damage, you cannot do that post patch as it now is a significant threat, which is why I imagine aNet changed it in the first place, so that you could effectively burst with condition pressure.

This is the real problem and it has been the problem since this game launched. In a casual game like this, players are lazy. They don’t want to have to sacrifice their burst potential to cleanse, they expect to have their cake and eat it. So they come to forums and complain about burning damage.

So what will happen now is this, aNet will over-nerf burning thus reducing build diversity. General conditions will still be strong and people still wont have to actually change their build to use cleanses, becuase with burning nerfed they probably will not need too.

Traditional conditions will still be strong, however. With the excessive damage/burst potential of some professions, that will not be a problem. With burning out of the way, they will be able to burst you down before you can apply any significant condition damage to hurt them.

Bringing on the era of: One Shot Wars 2.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

For me:
1)Mesmer (OP burst+interrupt+Survability+Stealth all the time)

that epic inspiration (survivebility) domination(interupts) chaos (stealth) dueling build…….oh wait its 4 trees and you can have only 3

What are you even talking about? CI is in the chaos line. Survivability chaos and inspiration has em both. Burst? Even without domination, we have 15% phantasm damage baseline, IP baseline, IE baseline (mirror blade burst)

Stealth, we have MI with manipulation mirror trait, torch 4, veil, decoy, desperate decoy – hey guess what this do not need traits to have stealth

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: Star.8401

Star.8401

The point of these changes is to not go back to the state of the game before the changes. Get used to em folks, nothing is unbeatable. Skill conquers all

in PvP

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

1) Damage across all amulets
2) Burning stacking on Guardian, Ele and possibly Engineer
3) Confounding Suggestions and Prismatic Understanding on Mesmer
4) Bug fixes on all classes that will act as nerfs

That’s about it for now.

Gandara

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Tweaking of all damage downwards. They pretty much buffed it by anything upto 30% on some classes by giving a real zerk amulet.

Balance the stats, then let the meta play out for a few weeks. Then start tweaking skills. You may see some of these “OP” builds fall into line.

in PvP

Posted by: ItIsFinished.9462

ItIsFinished.9462

It’s sad to always see Ranger at the bottom of these lists….

Arrow Slanger »—> »—> »—>
The Never Ending Repertoire of Ranger Builds
Salt of the Earth {SALT} Crystal Desert© ~~Dragon Rank~~

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

It’s sadder that some people can still complain about ranger even though it’s already at the bottom lol..

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Yeah, ranger should be much higher.

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

It’s sadder that some people can still complain about ranger even though it’s already at the bottom lol..

Like the guy above me. LOL ^^^^^

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in PvP

Posted by: Dralor.3701

Dralor.3701

Mesmer is out of control in all aspects. The CC is the worst part, but tons of escapes and crazy burst at range.

Ele is also pretty over the top but it is hard to tell how some of these classes would fare if burning is nerfed so they should probably tone burning down before they hit ele/eng/guardian etc.

On the other hand if mesmer is nerfed too much thief could be a problem.

in PvP

Posted by: tetrodoxin.2134

tetrodoxin.2134

For me:
1)Mesmer (OP burst+interrupt+Survability+Stealth all the time)

that epic inspiration (survivebility) domination(interupts) chaos (stealth) dueling build…….oh wait its 4 trees and you can have only 3

What are you even talking about? CI is in the chaos line. Survivability chaos and inspiration has em both. Burst? Even without domination, we have 15% phantasm damage baseline, IP baseline, IE baseline (mirror blade burst)

Stealth, we have MI with manipulation mirror trait, torch 4, veil, decoy, desperate decoy – hey guess what this do not need traits to have stealth

CI is in the same spot as PU, so technically he’s right. If you want interrupt in addition to PU, you gotta go into domination.
Desperate Decoy is a trait, not sure how you would get that one without… traiting it. Also not sure why you’re mentioning MI with the Mirror trait since its more of an annoyance than helpful (reveal). Mesmer stealth without PU is probably the most balanced form of stealth ingame. Short duration, long cds and most of them don’t offer anything else unless traited.

PU probably needs some minor nerfs, though. With all the emotional QQ these days, chances are high that anet will completey kill some Mes traits with the next iterations, including PU. They alredy killed mtd and the staff trait, for some weird reason.

Anet hates [your class], since [other classes] got buffs while [your class] only received nerfs.

in PvP

Posted by: rian.9708

rian.9708

list of nerfs for me as a main guard player:
-Burning- burning stacks to much and the dmg on some classes/builds is to much,maybe leave it as it was,no stacks but increase the duration on burning
-Mesmers-only problem i had with them is the stealth,they can go in invi more than the main invi class(thief),taking some of that stealth out would let them a lil more vulnerable(didnt really had a problem with killing mesmers-auto attack all the clones so no strong shatter,lock the main and go with all you have on him but ya he goes in stealth most times)

-thief backstab-dont really have a problem with that because i know they will come with backstab so put: a block out,symbol as a guard/wells/symbols down around you as a necro,or just get your rolls ready coz you know hes gona backstab

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

I dunno… I can’t make a list as most classes needs a nerf… Not in a whole but a few specializations and skill damages needs good nerf. Granade barrage is getting a review now and also guards Symbol Avanger but the other classes has some neat OP spcializations like imo warriors Quickness specialization is insane togheter with rampage. Necromancers Lichform auto-attack is unreal and stupid and has been asked to be nerfed for a long long time but they didn’t nerf it, instead they increased the duration of lich form with a specialization. Well all classes has their over the top combinations and you just have to play one game to see what builds that are OP at the moment as almost everyone plays them.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

in PvP

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

I think tiers of nerf would be easier and better. It would be a more even method of balance.

At the moment how tiers look to me:

Gold: Mesmer, Thief, Elementalist, Guardian

Silver: Warrior, Engineer, Necromancer

Bronze: Ranger? (I don’t think they’re weaker but it is the class I have the least experience on, so, going by popular consensus.)

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

I really wonder how long it’ll take ppl to realize that S/D Ele is way more over the top atm than D/D-Ele…..

- Perma-Fury and mightstacks for the whole team (I can stack before game starts and right at the node and the team has like easily 30+ seconds of fury and almost 25 mightstacks that last for ages.
- 15k+ combos every ~10 seconds
- Better Sustain than D/D
- Less interruptable than D/D (on skills which would have longer cooldown when Powerblocked)
- To a big part ranged, which brings a whole mess of huge advantages
- Arcane Precision gives easily applied perma-weakness
- Almost the whole fire trait-line buffs power-dmg, which is more important on an S/D-Ele

Yes, in some MU’s, the D/D is better, for example against Thief. But S/D still pwns Thief easily and is way better in almost all other situations.

I’ve been saying it for a week that S/D is god-tier amongst all classes and builds and some ppl are starting to realize it’s true.

Suggested Changes:

- Persisting Flames only applies fury in combat.
- either one of the +10% when in fire or when attacking burning targets has got to go.
-Burning Fire: Changed amount of Might-stacks to 2

(edited by PowerBottom.5796)

in PvP

Aomine.5012

I really wonder how long it’ll take ppl to realize that S/D Ele is way more over the top atm than D/D-Ele…..

- Perma-Fury and mightstacks for the whole team (I can stack before game starts and right at the node and the team has like easily 30+ seconds of fury and almost 25 mightstacks that last for ages.
- Less interruptable than D/D (on skills which would have longer cooldown when Powerblocked)
- Almost the whole fire trait-line buffs power-dmg, which is more important on an S/D-Ele

Yes, in some MU’s, the D/D is better, for example against Thief. But S/D still pwns Thief easily and is way better in almost all other situations.

I’ve been saying it for a week that S/D is god-tier amongst all classes and builds and some ppl are starting to realize it’s true.

Suggested Changes:

- either one of the +10% when in fire or when attacking burning targets has got to go.

Can you prove the “better sustain part”?
I’m really curious.

So far usually the one that I can never kill are either D/D or D/F. The aura proc (stun-lock, chill, burn, very annoying), the evade, the auto spam for heal and the healing potential is just too much…
S/F or S/D still seems like kill or be killed type of play-style most of the time.

And then there’s this old topic of D/D can abuse the new burning stacks while maintain great dps with celestial and might stack, while S/F has to go Zerk for sufficient damage.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

PowerBottom.5796

Suggested Changes:

Can you prove the “better sustain part”?
I’m really curious.

So far usually the one that I can never kill are either D/D or D/F. The aura proc (stun-lock, chill, burn, very annoying), the evade, the auto spam for heal and the healing potential is just too much…
S/F or S/D still seems like kill or be killed type of play-style most of the time.

And then there’s this old topic of D/D can abuse the new burning stacks while maintain great dps with celestial and might stack, while S/F has to go Zerk for sufficient damage.

No1’s talking about S/F and no, you don’t have to go zerk anymore for sufficient DMG on mainhand-scepter. Let me tell you what changed since the patch, which greatly increased the DPS of Scepter mainhand while running cele-amulet:

- Base stats got higher, which means that cele-builds, which almost never put point into fire, got more power as a baseline.
- Multiple easy ways of getting permanent fury, which is highly beneficial for scepter
- Fire-Attunemt gives additional 150 Power (so for the spike, I have essentially 150 power more and during the channeling of Air1, I can already switch to Fire and keep channeling and get the 150 more Power for a big part of the sustained DMG as well.
- Fire has +10% dps when attuned to fire and +10% against burning targets, both favouring power-based DMG more than condition.
- Fire has additional easy mightstacking, which gives Scepter the chance to get to surreal power-numbers. Add Perma-Fury and maybe an accuracy sigil and I have better stats than any Zerker-Scepter Ele ever had before patch.
- Arcane precision is ridiculous on Scepter, you can just auto from range with air 1 and apply perma-weakness, which is not possible on D/D or Staff. Still the trait is often a way better choiceon D/D than the vigor on crit, since you already have enough vigor from cantrips and EA. So Scepter just makes better use of it.

Oh and Scepter still makes use of the condition-dmg, so that’s not going to waste either. Not as much as D/D of course, but it’s not just a dead attribute where I unnecessarily waste points.

Concerning the sustain:
- Added toughness from Earth 2
- 2 blinds
- water 3 also removes a condition cuz of reg, is less easily interrupted and can be better targeted onto allies.
- Fire 3 gives vigor and removes a condition
- Auto’s are faster on D/D, yes, but S/D has instants like Air 2 and 3, and quick spells like earth3 etc. So not having tested it, I’d say the Signet is about equally as strong.
- Add in the fact that a well positioned ranged build can dish out damage while not eating tons of AoE and at least situationally, S/D has higher sustain.

(edited by PowerBottom.5796)

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

S/d doesn’t not have better sustain than d/d or d/f. No.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

PowerBottom.5796

S/d doesn’t not have better sustain than d/d or d/f. No.

thanks for supporting my point with your double negative.

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Nerf mesmers, elementalists and engineers. Buff warrior to have a little more survibility and trait synergy.

The other classes are fine imo.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

This thread serves no purpose other than flame-baiting and should just be closed.

Best thing I read on this thread lol.

Honestly it’s gotten to the point where I literally just read these for laughs because honestly it’s just a thread full of people who think they are right and know best yet you all have different views lol. Go through forums everyday and see some people say “class ____ is way to op needs nerf” while on the same page there’ll be another thread about how the class is weaker and has been needed already. It seems that with a lot of people that post these the only thing that determines if something is op or weak is how often the poster died to the class. Everyone is more than willing to sit on forums point out other classes problems and demand nerfs but few people are willing to actually change their builds to adapt and counter some of these new “op” builds. Maybe some of you guys just need to go to pvp, kill a bunch of worthless mobs, then get your confidence back and actually go back to trying lol.

in PvP

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Nerf List
1.) Every class except the classes I play

Buff List
1.) The classes I play

You are a genius good sir. Ever thought about applying to work for the Anet balance team ? You would perfectly fit.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

gurl why u wanna nerf errythang

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

Honestly i found guardian dps really really strong, it’s like a disease, if you touch them, an amazing chain of instant damage, retaliation, damage aegis and burning hits you. Basically everthing he has do instant aoe damage, and half of it is passive.

It’s really stupid and really strong at the same time.

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

I feel between mm necro, medi guardian, cele elementalist, mesmer, and ranger their most sustainable builds stale mate but have enough aoe to aide team fights almost hinting that 1 vs 1 no one should win at some high build tier level because this is a team game.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

in PvP

Posted by: CptCuddles.8912

CptCuddles.8912

Lets consolidate our thoughts for the next patch.
what are the classes ranking from number 1 (needs the most nerfs) to number 7 (needs the least nerfs)?

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

Soooo anyone else notice the OP is a necro main and this is inexplicably the only class not listed? Anyways, seems like a pretty objective list to me.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

Nerf List
1.) Every class except the classes I play

Buff List
1.) The classes I play

You are a genius good sir. Ever thought about applying to work for the Anet balance team ? You would perfectly fit.

Lol xD

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

what are the classes ranking from number 1 (needs the most nerfs) to number 7 (needs the least nerfs)?

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

Soooo anyone else notice the OP is a necro main and this is inexplicably the only class not listed? Anyways, seems like a pretty objective list to me.

Now look at my nerf/buff list.

in PvP

Posted by: serenke.4806

serenke.4806

I have to agree that this thread needs either being locked down or renamed to “EremiteAngel’s nerf list” to better reflect what this is.

in PvP

Posted by: Tsyras.5274

Tsyras.5274

They fixed the engi bug, it seems like people still think it is in the game.

Engis are mediocre at best right now.

in PvP

Posted by: Maris.3164

Maris.3164

I don’t think thief should be that high on the list. Or warrior. And why is necro the only one missing? You have a thief and a ranger above necro in a nerf wish list? I smell biased opinions

in PvP

abc.5790

Why are engies and rangers on that list?

Eles need burning toned down and maybe something we can do to counter Mesmer blinds so thieves can do their job.

But mesmers are needed to keep eles on their toes and thieves the same way to mesmers.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

how about making a buff and bug fix list instead of the omg nerf list?so yes mesmers are stong and yes pu lasts long, but then again u cant use the lockdowntrait that most of the spvp mesmers use atm and pu together. mantra of distraction has always worked that way, people just didnt use it that often because using mantras has always been a pain. every single time i hear people crying about pu i know u probably faced a lockdown mesmer that used decoy and desperate deco trait rather than pu. i agree the blind should not ignore invulnerability but other than that all the nerf this and nerf that threads are just wayyyy to early as atm everyone will play their mesmer after they have shelved it for months. burning is out of control though….

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in PvP

Posted by: Provost.6210

Provost.6210

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

You’ve got to be kidding me.

Try this:

1) Mesmers
2) Engineers
3) Necromancers
4) Rangers
5) Thieves
6) Conditions overall
7) Stealth as a mechanic
8) Thieves (I know it’s on here twice, but it’s my list so I’ll say it as many times as I want)
9) Heartseeker (thief dagger 2, which… if I am to understand the meta, is the only attack skill anyone should use [just pry numbers 1, 3, 4, and 5 off your keyboard] as often as possible)
99999) Elementalists

(edited by Provost.6210)

in PvP

Aomine.5012

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

Try this:

1) Mesmers
2) Engineers
3) Necromancers
4) Rangers
5) Thieves
6) Conditions overall
7) Stealth as a mechanic
8) Thieves (I know it’s on here twice, but it’s my list so I’ll say it as many times as I want)
99999) Elementalists

Are we playing the same game sir?

in PvP

Posted by: Provost.6210

Provost.6210

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

Try this:

1) Mesmers
2) Engineers
3) Necromancers
4) Rangers
5) Thieves
6) Conditions overall
7) Stealth as a mechanic
99999) Elementalists

I ought to ask the same question of you if you think elementalists need to be nerfed.

This always happens when eles start appearing in the meta. We get hit with every possible nerf bat such that people notice when an elementalist actually appears on your team (or you get schooled by one). And, of course, it’s just downhill from there.

“waah waah this ele beat me. He moved around and used his skills, no fair!”

Suck it up.

in PvP

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

Try this:

1) Mesmers
2) Engineers
3) Necromancers
4) Rangers
5) Thieves
6) Conditions overall
7) Stealth as a mechanic
99999) Elementalists

I ought to ask the same question of you if you think elementalists need to be nerfed.

This always happens when eles start appearing in the meta. We get hit with every possible nerf bat such that people notice when an elementalist actually appears on your team (or you get schooled by one). And, of course, it’s just downhill from there.

Suck it up.

You think rangers are the 4th strongest class in pvp?

Jebus…

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

in PvP

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

Try this:

1) Mesmers
2) Engineers
3) Necromancers
4) Rangers
5) Thieves
6) Conditions overall
7) Stealth as a mechanic
99999) Elementalists

Suck it up.

Ele’s have always been in the meta. They’re the best pve class, one of the best pvp classes, and one of the best wvw zerg/roaming classes. They’re literally the meta of every game mode. That was prepatch, before they received their post-patch buffs. Yeah, they’re even stronger now.

Mesmer and Ele is literally on top top of the list of 90% of the posters here. That ought to say something.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

in PvP

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

Try this:

1) Mesmers
2) Engineers
3) Necromancers
4) Rangers
5) Thieves
6) Conditions overall
7) Stealth as a mechanic
99999) Elementalists

Suck it up.

Ele’s have always been in the meta. They’re the best pve class, one of the best pvp classes, and one of the best wvw zerg/roaming classes. They’re literally the meta of every game mode. That was prepatch, before they received their post-patch buffs. Yeah, they’re even stronger now.

Mesmer and Ele is literally on top top of the list of 90% of the posters here. That ought to say something.

Yeah… Elementalists have it really rough.

Having nearly twice as many skills to use as most other classes.

Being able to heal just by switching attunements and not having to actually touch their healing skill.

Not having to worry about things like skill cooldowns as they can just switch attunements and continue to spam skills while other classes actually have to manage what they use and when.

Having to burden themselves with nearly unlimited boon stacks that they can maintain nearly indefinitely.

Being able to tank damage as a light armor class twice as well (or more) as the two heavy armor classes can.

Always being wanted and viable (sometimes necessary) for dungeons, WvW, and sPvP teams.

I wonder if they actually get upset when they see their utility skills on cooldown and don’t really know how to react since they cannot just change them out and continue to spam more skills as they do their mains?

Yup. No doubt about it. Elementalists have it REALLY rough.

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

1) Mesmers
2) Elementalist
3) Engineers
4) Thieves
5) Warriors
6) Guardians
7) Rangers

Try this:

1) Mesmers
2) Engineers
3) Necromancers
4) Rangers
5) Thieves
6) Conditions overall
7) Stealth as a mechanic
99999) Elementalists

Suck it up.

Yeah… Elementalists have it really rough.

Having nearly twice as many skills to use as most other classes.

Being able to heal just by switching attunements and not having to actually touch their healing skill.

Not having to worry about things like skill cooldowns as they can just switch attunements and continue to spam skills while other classes actually have to manage what they use and when.

Having to burden themselves with nearly unlimited boon stacks that they can maintain nearly indefinitely.

Being able to tank damage as a light armor class twice as well (or more) as the two heavy armor classes can.

Always being wanted and viable (sometimes necessary) for dungeons, WvW, and sPvP teams.

I wonder if they actually get upset when they see their utility skills on cooldown and don’t really know how to react since they cannot just change them out and continue to spam more skills as they do their mains?

Yup. No doubt about it. Elementalists have it REALLY rough.

You clearly have no idea how an ele is played or how to play one. Ele is unbalanced atm but you’re way exaggerating.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

You clearly have no idea how an ele is played or how to play one. Ele is unbalanced atm but you’re way exaggerating.

Nah, Magister is right. Truth hurts.
Eles have cc’s heals escape mechanisms all on weapon skills, utilities are for safe escape or stomp and heal skill is untouchable because it gives passive heal. They have 2 source of regeneration + heal on casting skill. They dont need to change weapons if they want to go condi build because they have it on all weapons.
20 weapon skills on low cd. Great burst mechanisms, great condi ablities 25 might perma uptime and cele amulet. gg.

(edited by Ragnarox.9601)

in PvP

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

I would say Necro No. 1 just because Anet hates Necros and because well for the lulz.

That clairvoyance

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

20 weapon skills on low cd.

What are you smoking? Ele has the highest cooldowns of all classes in game.

in PvP

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Top:
Mesmer (do something about the daze/stun trait, mantra sustain, blinds and PU)
Ele (DS is one of the lamest traits in the game, too much bunkering capability)

Burning damage, or just look at each burn skill trait in the game and adjust.
Warrior Rampage needs a shave, might need to look into the ability to chain HS into Zerker stance and back again.

The rest:
Thief burst might be a little over the top
Some Necro stuff might be over the top if they get buffed in other areas.
No idea about engies but their sustain seems like it could become abuseable.
Guardians seem ok and Ranger pets need attention (buffs/fixes, like where is their condi damage with the condi changes? Why has the chill bug never been fixed?)

in PvP

abc.5790

Highest cooldowns of all classes? You don’t represent elementalists positively by intentionally spreading misinformation and insulting someone’s intelligence. There’s absolutely NOTHING in this game that can do as much damage as this in such a short cool down.

This is FAR worse than the engie nades bug everyone cried about. Sadly, this isn’t even a bug.

Attachments:

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

(edited by abc.5790)

in PvP

Posted by: baylock.1703

baylock.1703

Decrease stats on pvp amulet 20% damage goes back to ok all balanced

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Highest cooldowns of all classes? You don’t represent elementalists positively by intentionally spreading misinformation and insulting someone’s intelligence. There’s absolutely NOTHING in this game that can do as much damage as this in such a short cool down.

This is FAR worse than the engie nades bug everyone cried about. Sadly, this isn’t even a bug.

Sigil of Smoldering and Balthazar Rune spotted.

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Nerf:
- Developer’s ignorance toward Community

Buff:
- Developer’s listening ability toward Community
- increase chance for developer spawn in PvP threads
-

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

in PvP

abc.5790

Sigil of Smoldering and Balthazar Rune spotted.

Doesn’t matter. All I know is I feel like a terrible person running this class knowing how broken it is.

Traited, the high burning damage is LONGER than the cooldown.

People are absolutely lying to themselves if they think this isn’t broken.

Attachments:

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub