Projectile Ducking/ Game breaking?

in PvP

Posted by: FuVirus.6398

FuVirus.6398

Projectile Ducking: Move side to side fast and you will dodge almost all projectiles coming at you.

Some classes don’t have to deal with this like thives, where as most have this problem.

A-net if you want this game to secede as an e-sport like you have talked about in the past than, i don’t believe this game mechanic will help you achieve that goal in the slightest. This is an MMO not a FPS, so why this is in the game it makes no sense to me.

I hate to compare this to other games but look at most games out there, lets take WoW since it’s something people are familiar with, look at the mage class (it mostly resembles elementalist in Gw2) the skills always hit unless out of range/behind or interrupted/reflected.

Im in no way saying this game is anything like WoW but they are both mmo’s (gw2 is better).

If this is a bug (which im praying it is) or if it’s not would you please let us know because im really anxious to know.

This is a video of “Projectile Ducking”
I just showed you one way of doing it in the video. You can also do this by just moving forward and strafing left/right at the same time while still holding the same speed and never getting hit from projectiles. You can also do it by just moving left or right and pressing the opposite key once or twice for a minimal amount of time.

FuVirus Top 30 NA leaderboard/

Mesmer / Elemntalist / Ranger

(edited by FuVirus.6398)

in PvP

Posted by: Chrisp.6924

Chrisp.6924

I completely agree with this. Doesn’t make sense to be able to just spam Q and E and dodge projectiles, kind of ruins the whole point of the dodge roll system. I think it should be looked over, maybe reinforce the targeting system a bit more.

in PvP

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

This mechanic was in GW1 also. Either get closer to your target, make your projectiles faster (quickness), or root/disable your target before shooting. Really not that hard to deal with, but I’m sure Anet will remove it if enough people complain on the forums.

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

This mechanic was in GW1 also. Either get closer to your target, make your projectiles faster (quickness), or root/disable your target before shooting. Really not that hard to deal with, but I’m sure Anet will remove it if enough people complain on the forums.

It’s just a bad mechanic… It makes range classes not worth as much as melee. They should remove it. Does it make sense to get closer if you’re a ranged class?

in PvP

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

I think were going to start to seeing a lot of wiggling players in Spvp soon.

in PvP

Waffler.1257

It’s just a bad mechanic… It makes range classes not worth as much as melee. They should remove it. Does it make sense to get closer if you’re a ranged class?

Yes, because you don’t need to be within melee range to get a low enough flight time that your arrows will hit. Plus there is this thing called ‘kiting’ that you can do, I suggest you look it up if you plan on playing a ranged class.

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

I think were going to start to seeing a lot of wiggling players in Spvp soon.

Good spread the word, let them know and lets c how everyone likes it.

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

Yes, because you don’t need to be within melee range to get a low enough flight time that your arrows will hit. Plus there is this thing called ‘kiting’ that you can do, I suggest you look it up if you plan on playing a ranged class.

Yeh the rangers got that buff that they now hit like 50% of their arrows with shortbow. But most classes did not get that buff. And as to “Kiting” what is the point of trying to range someone if everything misses?? how am i suppose to kite someone if i have to get close to hit them (within 300 range).

(edited by FuVirus.6398)

in PvP

Posted by: Zzyzx.8906

Zzyzx.8906

Yeah pretty ridiculous. Hope this gets changed or fixed in a near future patch.

I agree with OP.

in PvP

Posted by: Obly.9243

Obly.9243

As Main warrior, who has hardly any good viable builds, shout heal or glass cannon, both do not really incorporate my playstyle, I rolled a Ranger, pre-patch actually, and enjoyed them alot more in pvp, however as the OP shows this was the main thing I noticed the first round I played, projectiles get shot into the expected trajectory, this wiggling thing, or even simple change of direction of the opponent, will make arrows miss, problem is that in a fight with a short bow, only 40% of the arrows will actually hit your target with this system, as they are constantly moving, and unless they are simply strafing in a linear way, you just won;t hit your target, meaning in 1v1 situations it becomes a severe handycap even just to land your regular hits.

wtf…skyham….all is vain

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

As Main warrior, who has hardly any good viable builds, shout heal or glass cannon, both do not really incorporate my playstyle, I rolled a Ranger, pre-patch actually, and enjoyed them alot more in pvp, however as the OP shows this was the main thing I noticed the first round I played, projectiles get shot into the expected trajectory, this wiggling thing, or even simple change of direction of the opponent, will make arrows miss, problem is that in a fight with a short bow, only 40% of the arrows will actually hit your target with this system, as they are constantly moving, and unless they are simply strafing in a linear way, you just won;t hit your target, meaning in 1v1 situations it becomes a severe handycap even just to land your regular hits.

Thankfully rangers got a buff so it wouldn’t happen as much but as you can so from the video it still happens a huge portion of the time. It will just say obstructed/out of range even though you are in range and there is nothing blocking your way.

in PvP

Posted by: Rainu.6871

Rainu.6871

This is pretty essential in PvE though for avoiding high damage enemy ranged attacks so I don’t think it will nor should be changed entirely. Sonething like what happened to rangers though is a good idea.

in PvP

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

Right before the arrow flight speed increase, I remember standing on an SPvP cap point, strafing 2 long bow rangers, taking no damage. I almost felt bad for them.

(This little issue does need looked into, at least for a pvp setting.)

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.

in PvP

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

If you play a melee with no ranged attack (like a bunker or something), your dead in the water without this. The majority of cap points in this game have arbitrary high ground that just creates easy kiting/safe locations for ranged units to attack directly onto the cap point. A melee without ranged has basically no way to fight back without eating massive damage traversing the extra terrain (and it wastes a hell of alot of time chasing them around obstacles too – at which point the ranged guy can just jump down). Think krylo center point, forest all 3 points, temple all 3 points, capricorn 2 side points, legacy center point.

If they ever did make it so projectiles can’t miss, then melees would be absolutely useless. There’s already too many ways for a ranged build to hit directly onto the cap points with huge terrain advantages.

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

in PvP

Posted by: Aleth.9630

Aleth.9630

You obviously have never heard of “running through the enemy to avoid melee hits” mechanic, did you? <_<

in PvP

Posted by: Obly.9243

Obly.9243

If you play a melee with no ranged attack (like a bunker or something), your dead in the water without this. The majority of cap points in this game have arbitrary high ground that just creates easy kiting/safe locations for ranged units to attack directly onto the cap point. A melee without ranged has basically no way to fight back without eating massive damage traversing the extra terrain (and it wastes a hell of alot of time chasing them around obstacles too – at which point the ranged guy can just jump down). Think krylo center point, forest all 3 points, temple all 3 points, capricorn 2 side points, legacy center point.

If they ever did make it so projectiles can’t miss, then melees would be absolutely useless. There’s already too many ways for a ranged build to hit directly onto the cap points with huge terrain advantages.

Love this example, yes, true what you said but look at the OP’s vid, i actually do this on my shout warrior defending top keep, works on anything ranged, you can shoot as much as you want, not 1 arrow will hit me. THAT"S the problem. Providing they use auto-targeting…

wtf…skyham….all is vain

(edited by Obly.9243)

in PvP

Posted by: Aesa.4819

Aesa.4819

Well you aren’t doing anything useful when you “duck” anyway, so it’s a trade-off. Either you stand and wiggle like a fool, or you start doing something useful.

Also, you can manually aim projectiles. If ducking and the auto-aiming is too annoying for you just aim your skills manually..

And as others have said, there are many other ways to deal with this too.
This isn’t really a problem:P

in PvP

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

and you find this out now :O
Ive been telling people about this i figured out how targetting works in this game during beta…You havent disvcovered america my friend.Its been known a long time ago and its hardly gamebreaking in spvp at least.
But they are doing things to counter this..They pumped up by 30 % rangers arrow velocity :P

in PvP

Avead.5760

I agree with OP.

If they start changing these things then this game will truly become a wow with dodge..

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

What you dont understand is that this mechanic makes 0 differance in big team fights but it hinders 1-1’s the most. Because when you see a big skill coming and you’re out of endurance if the person timed it right you can just do this to avoid it.

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

I agree with OP.

If they start changing these things then this game will truly become a wow with dodge..

How is this game remotely close to wow? And how would remove this mechanism make it like it, you act like this change would be sooo huge when most people dident even know this existed.

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

Well you aren’t doing anything useful when you “duck” anyway, so it’s a trade-off. Either you stand and wiggle like a fool, or you start doing something useful.

Also, you can manually aim projectiles. If ducking and the auto-aiming is too annoying for you just aim your skills manually..

And as others have said, there are many other ways to deal with this too.
This isn’t really a problem:P

Sooo if i timed everything right, got the other persons endurance down, got their stability and i start casting a projectile that they cant dodge, you think it’s ok for the to just wiggle and dodge it how does that make sense to you?

in PvP

Posted by: Wise.8025

Wise.8025

Watching this is so amusing. I even reported this as an issue myself before I understood it fully. This issue as you see it is part of the game mechanics for projectiles and really has very little impact unless it’s a slow moving projectile at nearly full range. As you get closer the velocity is too great to dodge the projectiles. THIS is why they increased the speed of projectiles on certain classes with the last patch because they rely on those projectiles too much and they were just slightly too easy to evade completely.

ANet is aware of this and it is a game mechanic. It does not affect pvp unless somebody is trying to shoot you from basically fully range. It’s also really only an issue for the autoattack shots because they have the slowest velocity. As a defender if all you’re doing is autoattacking and sitting on point hoping you can kill somebody assaulting then you’re bad. If you’re an assaulter autoattacking somebody sitting on point defending and you think you can get away with a no skill success guess what? your opponent simply has to walk change vectors to thwart you. JUST LIKE SHOOTING A MOVING TARGET IN REAL LIFE :O

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

Watching this is so amusing. I even reported this as an issue myself before I understood it fully. This issue as you see it is part of the game mechanics for projectiles and really has very little impact unless it’s a slow moving projectile at nearly full range. As you get closer the velocity is too great to dodge the projectiles. THIS is why they increased the speed of projectiles on certain classes with the last patch because they rely on those projectiles too much and they were just slightly too easy to evade completely.

ANet is aware of this and it is a game mechanic. It does not affect pvp unless somebody is trying to shoot you from basically fully range. It’s also really only an issue for the autoattack shots because they have the slowest velocity. As a defender if all you’re doing is autoattacking and sitting on point hoping you can kill somebody assaulting then you’re bad. If you’re an assaulter autoattacking somebody sitting on point defending and you think you can get away with a no skill success guess what? your opponent simply has to walk change vectors to thwart you. JUST LIKE SHOOTING A MOVING TARGET IN REAL LIFE :O

At full range? i could not hit a target within 400 range with my icebow…… Ok autoatack is whatever but what about actual skills? that’s messed up in my opinion/ if i time and try to land skill perfectly and they miss within 400 range because the other person change the direction they were moving fast?

in PvP

Waffler.1257

I agree with OP.

How is this game remotely close to wow? And how would remove this mechanism make it like it, you act like this change would be sooo huge when most people dident even know this existed.

Believe it or not, just because you just now discovered this does not mean most other people never knew about it. Anyone whose spends about 5 mins playing a ranged profession should be able to tell ranged projectiles track to hit the target at their current direction and velocity, so if you change either of those then you miss. Also, as I stated before this was in GW1 also. There were actually several different types of bows to choose from in GW1 with different range, armor penetration, and flight time as well as skills that increased arrow velocity all based around this mechanic. And guess what, GW1 came out seven years ago, so implying that you made some ground breaking discovery that nobody else knew about just makes you look stupid.

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

I agree with OP.

Believe it or not, just because you just now discovered this does not mean most other people never knew about it. Anyone whose spends about 5 mins playing a ranged profession should be able to tell ranged projectiles track to hit the target at their current direction and velocity, so if you change either of those then you miss. Also, as I stated before this was in GW1 also. There were actually several different types of bows to choose from in GW1 with different range, armor penetration, and flight time as well as skills that increased arrow velocity all based around this mechanic. And guess what, GW1 came out seven years ago, so implying that you made some ground breaking discovery that nobody else knew about just makes you look stupid.

Did i say i just discoverd this amazing new thing? I knew about it just never really tried to focus on it, and i stand by my statement that MOST people don’t know this exists. Im sure people knew way before me but that does not change the ground of my post. Infact we know it exists i think we established that so rather you calling me stupid for no reason why dont you give some reasons as to why it should stay or be removed in the game.

in PvP

Posted by: Wise.8025

Wise.8025

At full range? i could not hit a target within 400 range with my icebow…… Ok autoatack is whatever but what about actual skills? that’s messed up in my opinion/ if i time and try to land skill perfectly and they miss within 400 range because the other person change the direction they were moving fast?

Thing is you’re not really a ranged class and the velocity on your ice bow is incredibly slow. Each projectile has it’s own speed, and as the velocity is higher for ranged classes on certain weapons it is FAR more difficult to negate their damage. Try it with a Ranger on shortbow which they just buffed velocity for.

Besides anybody that refuses to close the gap in pvp or to reposition themselves deserves to be unsuccessful vs a more skilled player. As per your video how many times have you seen an Ele or Guardian player sit up on a ledge and fire down their ranged autoattacks in tPvP? I would hazard the guess “never”. Because if you’re doing that you class isn’t effective any way. Not all classes will be effective for every situation with every skill.

in PvP

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

This mechanic doesn’t work as well in gw2. In gw1 using a skill rooted you in place so you couldn’t side strafe and attack at the same time, you had to choose between doing damage or dodging it. Now you can just do both.

in PvP

Avead.5760

I agree with OP.

Its not
What im saying is that i will be very sad if i wake up and see a patch note “all projectiles now home to target”..as sad as i feel with the utilities lock

in PvP

Posted by: station.6421

station.6421

definitely looks game breaking, but I’d have to see it in practice. Not something that looks easy to pull off in a real fight.

in PvP

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

Do someone notice that other classes ranged attack (elementalist and mesmer) don’t miss? The projectile is corrected to the target position… So why others are diferent?
I will never understand why is “all” given to some professions and “few” is given to others.

in PvP

Avead.5760

Do someone notice that other classes ranged attack (elementalist and mesmer) don’t miss? The projectile is corrected to the target position… So why others are diferent?
I will never understand why is “all” given to some professions and “few” is given to others.

no ele projectile homes to target besides the lightning one in staff :P
mesmers purple things are not considered projectiles :P

in PvP

Posted by: Oni.5429

Oni.5429

Making my warlocks attack homing would be pretty op c:

Crs Helseth, Mesmer for Team Curse

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

And here is the problem you will now face. Changing this obviously broken mechanic will now require tons of coordination between the pve, pvp, and wvw team. They will sit down and discuss for months how it affects the game. They will write a blog post about it that will take another month to get translated into Latin and Klingon. Then, lastly it will be patched in the middle of summer only to find out that it completely broke some other aspect of the game (probably making arrows ricochet hitting every character on the map). Then to fix that bug created, the cycle will begin again.
Welcome to Guild Wars 2 and the circle of life.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

in PvP

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

This is fine, in melee you can avoid being hit by just moving a bit. Do you really want arrows/projectiles to chase their target like in WoW? The system is fine, its not that easy in real combat nor gamebreaking.

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

This is fine, in melee you can avoid being hit by just moving a bit. Do you really want arrows/projectiles to chase their target like in WoW? The system is fine, its not that easy in real combat nor gamebreaking.

If i recall right melee damage is wayyy more than range damage. Secondly you can do the same exact thing to range you can “line of sight” which is the big one you can move out of range, basically the same things you can do with melee. Auto attack dosent bother me that much at all since you can spam it. ITS MISSING skills, big skills on 30 second cd’s or more that bothers me, just because the person changed direction of their movement (its ridiculous).

As people get better and better at the game they will utilize stuff like this to basically mess up any combo the other person had lined up. Top players in Paids are utalizing this more and more as i have been because why not.. why waste a dodge when you can spam <-/-> ….

(edited by FuVirus.6398)

in PvP

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

There are serious skill factors involved here. You as an attacker can change how you utilize skills so they will be dodged less. The person getting shot at can try to avoid the shots. There is nothing wrong here.

Removing this just dumbs down the game.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

There are serious skill factors involved here. You as an attacker can change how you utilize skills so they will be dodged less. The person getting shot at can try to avoid the shots. There is nothing wrong here.

How would this dumb down the game? how does this improve the game in the slightest please tell me Where you can basically DODGE all projectiles without pressing a dodge button how is that fair? Im pretty sure you play a class that this doesn’t effect at all. I as an attack? how am i suppose to stop someone from wiggling around? imobolize? so what im suppose to waste another utility slot just to get something off no… i shouldn’t have to deal with this where other classes don’t have to either, it’s messed up.

There is already enough skill in paid tournaments without stuff like this. Like strategy, where do people go and how/when. This thing just messes up 1-1’s of skilled player vs skilled player.

in PvP

Avead.5760

How would this dumb down the game? how does this improve the game in the slightest please tell me Where you can basically DODGE all projectiles without pressing a dodge button how is that fair? Im pretty sure you play a class that this doesn’t effect at all. I as an attack? how am i suppose to stop someone from wiggling around? imobolize? so what im suppose to waste another utility slot just to get something off no… i shouldn’t have to deal with this where other classes don’t have to either, it’s messed up.

There is already enough skill in paid tournaments without stuff like this. Like strategy, where do people go and how/when. This thing just messes up 1-1’s of skilled player vs skilled player.

man can you relax a bit and see things objectively.
You mention about 30 sec cooldowns and you mean deep freeze from the frost bow.
In 1vs1 i can count your dodges wait for your endurance to run out plus your stunbreakers and then pop the bow and STUN YOU FOR 5 kittenIT SECONDS.
Having projectiles being avoidable through movement is part of the balance.
Like how you can avoid most line immobilises and hard cc.
Its not that they wake up one day and decided they throw away the relatevily easy coded projectile homming combat..
Think!!!

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

In 1vs1 i can count your dodges wait for your endurance to run out plus your stunbreakers and then pop the bow and STUN YOU FOR 5 kittenIT SECONDS.
Its not that they wake up one day and decided they throw away the relatevily easy coded projectile homming combat..
Think!!!

You still dont get it if i count dodges/wait for stun breaker/ all that wont matter if he can still dodge by spamming left and right keys. Most line cc’s/imbolizes at least go in a straight line at the targets location and have a range on which they can catch you on, but by doing this your projectiles not only don’t go on that spot by they go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy left or right so there is no chance so please don’t compare the two. And im sorry but i don’t think you will ever truly understand what im talking since you don’t really pvp at all.

in PvP

felivear.1536

ha. I’m actually getting a chuckle out of the people saying “L2P, I’ll time your dodge and wait til it’s off CD, and working as intended.” You people are dense. I mean like, imperviously dense.

The video clearly shows strafing left/right/left/right in a pattern where you never even lose position. You are in the same spot but using a broken mechanic to evade attacks.

The equivalent here would be if you could just jump up and down and evade melee attacks. That would be a terribly broken mechanic, just as this is a terribly broken mechanic. I’m still baffled at how some of you are like “this is good for the game, L2P.” LOL

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

ha. I’m actually getting a chuckle out of the people saying “L2P, I’ll time your dodge and wait til it’s off CD, and working as intended.” You people are dense. I mean like, imperviously dense.

The video clearly shows strafing left/right/left/right in a pattern where you never even lose position. You are in the same spot but using a broken mechanic to evade attacks.

The equivalent here would be if you could just jump up and down and evade melee attacks. That would be a terribly broken mechanic, just as this is a terribly broken mechanic. I’m still baffled at how some of you are like “this is good for the game, L2P.” LOL

THANK YOU!!!! jeez someone understands
they tell me l2p when i play paids with the best and against the best….. #23 on the world ladder atm.

in PvP

Avead.5760

Think!!!

You still dont get it if i count dodges/wait for stun breaker/ all that wont matter if he can still dodge by spamming left and right keys. Most line cc’s/imbolizes at least go in a straight line at the targets location and have a range on which they can catch you on, but by doing this your projectiles not only don’t go on that spot by they go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy left or right so there is no chance so please don’t compare the two. And im sorry but i don’t think you will ever truly understand what im talking since you don’t really pvp at all.

oh i am pvping..try staying into spot going left and right and come back and tell us what happened..If you spamm strafe right and left YOU DONT MOVE.You dont get to keep your range…In short it doesnt work in real structured pvp scenario except very rare choices for some skills that could just get a velocity increase..
Omg this is not new..i as well thought i could exploit it but newsflass.!! it rarely works..
I really hope they dont make projectiles home because some random whined on the forums..
Goodbye

in PvP

Avead.5760

strafin left and right locks you in place as a trade off..also not homing projectiles give players with good reaction time another edge against slow moving numb keyboard turners..

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

Think!!!

oh i am pvping..try staying into spot going left and right and come back and tell us what happened..If you spamm strafe right and left YOU DONT MOVE.You dont get to keep your range…In short it doesnt work in real structured pvp scenario except very rare choices for some skills that could just get a velocity increase..
Omg this is not new..i as well thought i could exploit it but newsflass.!! it rarely works..
I really hope they dont make projectiles home because some random whined on the forums..
Goodbye

See this is where i tell you L2P to be good enough to abuse this, like good paids players are. I checked for you in QP ladder i dont see you there. S-PVP zergs are nothing like a real paids player in tournaments. In a 1-1 a good player will abuse this.

(edited by FuVirus.6398)

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

strafin left and right locks you in place as a trade off..also not homing projectiles give players with good reaction time another edge against slow moving numb keyboard turners..

BTW it dosent lock you in place you just can just strafe ALL THE WAY LEFT and keep going all you have to do is press the right key like once or twice and it will do the same exact thing. You can go forward and stafe left to right not losing any speed and dodging everything coming at you. Please L2-projectile duck and than you will understand why this is not good. ok and goodbye

in PvP

felivear.1536

I don’t know what else to tell you man. If you still can’t see it’s broken, that’s something you really need to figure out on your own. “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.”

in PvP

Posted by: Kirei.1792

Kirei.1792

From what i see… gw2 is filled with kitten no brain. think their right. and oh my So wrong. So wrong. i actually made a thread about that moving to the left and right if its INTENDED or a BUG. but continuing like this is no point tbh. the game maker has to respond. or else this’ll go on for 24/7. and my opinion is this. remove that kitten… i realised that that bug existed when i played my dps guard. and i felt like… every attack missed. ya ya dat is balanced bro. i felt like.. in world of warcraft that there were ALOT of players like me and that ALOT people had the same mind as me, but 80 % of the people here actually don’t lol

in PvP

Avead.5760

Think!!!

Goodbye

See this is where i tell you L2P to be good enough to abuse this bug like most paids players are. I checked for you in QP ladder i dont see you there. S-PVP zergs are nothing like a real paids player in tournaments. In a 1-1 a good player will abuse this.

Lol you dismiss my opinion cause i dont do paids??And you want me to get your opnion cause you are #23 on the most flawed ranking system in the world?
I really dont feel like i have to prove you that i know the game as good as you do..
Now get off your high horse and trust me that its not that big of a deal that you make it to..If you wanted to push “deep freeze” strategy or boost some other part of some class i really dont care..
And btw post a video of you doing that in paids and actually benefit..If you are range you want to keep your range if you are melee /close range you need to close tha gap..If you want some downtime then its safer to los..
All i see is you avoiding ice shards,frost bow autoattack and deep freeze which im pretty sure is intented to have such low velocity.Other than that rangers got speed increase, bullet range classes have no problem,thief shortbow homes as well as mesmers most skills and necros dont rely on projectiles at all..
Ele autoattacks are pathetic anyway(i main one)..Sorry i cant see a problem

in PvP

FuVirus.6398

Think!!!

Goodbye

See this is where i tell you L2P to be good enough to abuse this bug like most paids players are. I checked for you in QP ladder i dont see you there. S-PVP zergs are nothing like a real paids player in tournaments. In a 1-1 a good player will abuse this.

Lol you dismiss my opinion cause i dont do paids??And you want me to get your opnion cause you are #23 on the most flawed ranking system in the world?
I really dont feel like i have to prove you that i know the game as good as you do..
Now get off your high horse and trust me that its not that big of a deal that you make it to..If you wanted to push “deep freeze” strategy or boost some other part of some class i really dont care..
And btw post a video of you doing that in paids and actually benefit..If you are range you want to keep your range if you are melee /close range you need to close tha gap..If you want some downtime then its safer to los..
All i see is you avoiding ice shards,frost bow autoattack and deep freeze which im pretty sure is intented to have such low velocity.Other than that rangers got speed increase, bullet range classes have no problem,thief shortbow homes as well as mesmers most skills and necros dont rely on projectiles at all..
Ele autoattacks are pathetic anyway(i main one)..Sorry i cant see a problem

I did not dismiss your opinion. I read it and understood it. But i also realized you really have no clue what is happening and why this is bad for the game so i just chose the easy way and i dismissed your statements because in my eyes they hold no ground. I did not feel like explaining my self for the 100th time. And if you really cannot see a problem with this than there is no point in trying to explain something to you.

(edited by FuVirus.6398)