PvP Confessions

PvP Confessions

in PvP

Posted by: Basharic.1654

Basharic.1654

I’ve done the withdraw thing off the side of sky hammer, and one better. . . Successfully yoinked an enemy player into a hole, then brain-farted and pressed forward, following them down.

My latest though is a doozy. I made it all the way to wolf rank before I found out what Tranquility does in Storm. I’ve only just got back into PvP in the last few weeks and just hit wolf this week. I thought the points just randomly flipped and no one ever corrected me.

Wasn’t me, but I saw: I was capping A in Sky Hammer and the friendly fire hammer blasted on me, shattering all the holes, then watched an enemy player come charging around the corner and right into the hole. Never even fired a shot.

PvP Confessions

in PvP

Posted by: Pseudo Nyx.1390

Pseudo Nyx.1390

Where to start O.o

• if I know there is a power necro on there team i save steal just for there lichform to rip stability and proceed to spam headshot because I’m jealous they have such a cool elite.
  • I queue with my gf and rage at her when she doesn’t interrupt ressers or people finishing me, then realize its a game so I send her a make over kit, kittenes love make over kits.
  • when waiting for the game to start I ask if this is where teq spawns and claim it to be my first game, I’ve played 1000 games.
  • since I normally roam, after jumping in on a 1v1 2v2 and making it an unfair fight I say you just got outplayed.
  • My girlfriend doesn’t play with a mouse and can’t place aoes except on herself and I question how she actually wins 80% of her fights.
  • I’ve become a god at fighting in moa form still win my 1v1s with it.
  • i only play my thief when the mesmer daily is up
  • i forget to change withdraw on skyhammer and spend the whole game rolling off edges
  • when I’m having a bad day I claim I’m drunk -_-

(edited by Pseudo Nyx.1390)

PvP Confessions

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

‘Thief at home in stealth’
‘Thief at far!’
‘No, he just came out of stealth at home.’
‘OUR thief is at far!’

#eyiaspvpadventures

I need to play with you guys or just hear in ts3 lol.

Confession:
At least 5 times I’ve given my team strategy away in /map chat… on accident.
/map “Oh just kidding!”
/Team “No but seriously..”

Confession #2
Skyhammer
Following my team partner. He jumps down a ledge. I follow 3 s behind to jump only there’s no glass…

Confession #3
My armor attire costs about 1600 gems.
I’ve spent 4k+ gems on just armor skins and finishers.. I’m troubled.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

(edited by Saiyan.1704)

PvP Confessions

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

Confession #1:
My block list is so long that I may as well have turned off chat completely. 90% of my matches appear to be dead silent.

Confession #2:
I usually feel like I’ve done a good deed when someone proceeds to rage whisper + block me after I stomp their meta build with a totally troll/non-viable build.

Confession #3:
Every time my random soloQ team sees me with a 5 signet warrior/4 signet ele/guardian/necro/thief and 3 signet ranger, sporting my rabbit finisher, I know they’re secretly freaking out. We win anyway. It’s okay guys. We can do it.

Confession #4:
When I play thief, I often use Shadow Trap to guard home. Just because no one is visibly guarding it doesn’t mean that I am not behind you in stealth with 10 stacks of might + fury, despite just stomping your friend at mid.

PvP Confessions

in PvP

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

This thread has brought a smile to my day – it’s nice to know there is a lighter side to the experience and plenty of fun that is being had in PvP.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

PvP Confessions

in PvP

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Confession #1:
My block list is so long that I may as well have turned off chat completely. 90% of my matches appear to be dead silent.

Confession #2:
I usually feel like I’ve done a good deed when someone proceeds to rage whisper + block me after I stomp their meta build with a totally troll/non-viable build.

Confession #3:
Every time my random soloQ team sees me with a 5 signet warrior/4 signet ele/guardian/necro/thief and 3 signet ranger, sporting my rabbit finisher, I know they’re secretly freaking out. We win anyway. It’s okay guys. We can do it.

Confession #4:
When I play thief, I often use Shadow Trap to guard home. Just because no one is visibly guarding it doesn’t mean that I am not behind you in stealth with 10 stacks of might + fury, despite just stomping your friend at mid.

These aren’t confessions, this is just you showing off >.>

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

PvP Confessions

in PvP

Posted by: liliph.6528

liliph.6528

When swapping weapons just before the match started was still allowed: as an ele(since beta) I numerously failed my timing on speed buff/swapping back…. to end with one dagger or worst only focus offhand (we still won the match), I became quite famous for that in my team ><
I might have been the only one semi-glad it got impossible to do anymore…. Might stacking=no more swap fails!