PvP Survey. Participate and give feedback!

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

I made this quick survey regarding some of the hot topics in the PvP community. It includes questions about PvP game modes, class balance, future, tournaments, etc.

All of the questions are optional so feel free to skip as many as you want.

Hopefully this unofficial survey will help the devs to understand the playerbase main concerns. I think it’s a very useful tool for the community, so I hope everyone participates and keeps this topic in the front page

I hope we get many answers. Spread the word (and the link)

Note: Please forum mods, don’t delete/move this topic to linksville

(edited by Marcos.3690)

in PvP

Posted by: Marcos.3690

Marcos.3690

fixed an issue with multiple option checkboxes

in PvP

Posted by: Erebos.6741

Erebos.6741

Hi Marcos,

I just have a question about your quiz:

1. How do the results help the devs discern why people ranked professions the way they did?
Down-state aims to counterbalance my mistakes; punishing those that outplayed me,
and snares my capability, in fairness of vantage…

Discuss: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/PvP-Down-state-Evaluation/first

in PvP

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I think there’s something wrong with the survey. I can only vote for “Improve Rewards” once.

in PvP

Posted by: muscarine.5136

muscarine.5136

It’s a nice initiative but i find the given choices not specific enough.

For example, the streaming question, i would have answered that i may watch anything but not on a regular basis.

Overall it seems to me your survey lacks “middle ground” answers.

As for rating classes, maybe you should say (e.g) “popular meta necro” or something, instead of necro.
For example i wouldn’t call rangers broken, but the specific spirit ranger build is something else.