Queue dosnt work

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

Yep, I can’t even queue up for a match other than Practice Arena.

If I click either unranked or ranked I just hear the click noise and then nothing happens…After 20-30 seconds a pop-up then displays with the error shown in the attached file.

:(

Exact the same problem I am having now… stop telling me the bullkitten about my router/firewall having problem. a network guy cannot be fooled! Fix it PLEASE!!!!

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: MAC.1592

MAC.1592

Having the same issue as above poster, cannot join due to error 42:0:9001:3858:101
I’ve tried all suggested troubleshooting. Please fix ANET! tyvm -MAC

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: sendaf.8375

sendaf.8375

Still no fix? This is really surprising. Usually you guys get right on game breaking fixes which prevent people from playing your game…

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: XxNoahxX.7813

XxNoahxX.7813

so frustrating…. still no fix…. seriously?

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Still having this problem on my main account (this one).

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: starcraft zergling.1962

starcraft zergling.1962

I’ve got the same problem as some other people have: I cannot join any arena solo, but i can if i’m in a group.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Wakani.1829

Wakani.1829

Just tried again, still cant join any matches. the waiting is getting rediculous, and with no answers ? really? give us some kittening info already!….

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Danne.1542

Danne.1542

Still can’t queue solo, but I can queue with a group.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

For a temporary solution: join a group with someone who doesn’t have the issue. Thankfully I don’t think the majority of people have it.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Wakani.1829

For a temporary solution: join a group with someone who doesn’t have the issue. Thankfully I don’t think the majority of people have it.

I know that is a temporary solution, but i just recently got back to the game. still playing at a medium high level.

Im missing 1400 ranked arena games. and i dont know anybody atm since most of the people i played with 14 months ago stopped playing gw2.

and i dont want to pug and bring my score even lower…

i want to be able to queue solo, and work for my own personaly score, rather than hope some random guy is decent enough to not bring me down. wich is even harder now that im missing all my ranked games, since its putting me at the loewst kitten possible bracket all the time…… its not a viable solution. this problem needs to be fixed as does the missing stats, and yesterday was too late! they need to communicate whats going on, what they’re doing to fix it. how far they are, and when i can expect to play with my stats again. not blow me and everyone else with this issue off.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Fistarius.2496

Fistarius.2496

Played about 10 matches last night, (post-patch), and this morning i’m getting the, ever-so-popular, firewall or router settings error message. I’ve changed nothing on my PC… Any tips?

Tick Toxic

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Azhatt.8270

Azhatt.8270

i am also having the error code42:0:9001:4409:101 when i try to que ranked or unranked pvp..practice works fine…its been doing this since the release..havent been able to que at all

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

I know that is a temporary solution, but i just recently got back to the game. still playing at a medium high level.

Im missing 1400 ranked arena games. and i dont know anybody atm since most of the people i played with 14 months ago stopped playing gw2.

i want to be able to queue solo, and work for my own personaly score, rather than hope some random guy is decent enough to not bring me down. wich is even harder now that im missing all my ranked games, since its putting me at the loewst kitten possible bracket all the time…… its not a viable solution. this problem needs to be fixed as does the missing stats, and yesterday was too late! they need to communicate whats going on, what they’re doing to fix it. how far they are, and when i can expect to play with my stats again. not blow me and everyone else with this issue off.

You do realize they’re testing the leaderboards now and probably going to reset them again come January, right?

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Sebastian.4610

Sebastian.4610

Still can queue, cant access login servers due to a non existent firewall.

Cmon anet i just wanna be put against premades and get my kitten pushed in all night.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

still not fixed. It worked for me for 20 minutes after the hotfix yesterday and hasnt worked since or before that. I can accept invites from party members but can’t soloq or q our team.

gerdian

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Wakani.1829

You do realize they’re testing the leaderboards now and probably going to reset them again come January, right?

The leaderboards yes. but im talking about my actual games played, Pre-patch i had 152x tournament games played (now called ranked arena) and 1178 won. i worked HARD for thos statistics, and even if they were just legacy or w/e, they are still something i worked for. and i want it back kitten it….

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

pretty childish to post that. i would have atleast expected an update on what is going on and what are the delays for when it will be fixed and why it is bugged. Not a stupid image. It’s funny to see how Anet don’t really care about PvP. When there is a bug in PvE it takes less than 20 mins before you patch something and update everything. Ive had my screen bugged for more than 2 hours with the stupid map selection tab and i can’t do nothing because even if i close my client and re-open it the tab is still there. So please fix it…

Disagree I thought it was funny, they are doing what they can to resolve issues. The system had just started so there is always bound to be bugs.

It wouldn’t hurt if he actually answered to the person that was asking for help/pointing out a bug.

Again, look at my previous comment. If we made posts like this, we would be reported, got our post deleted, and recieve an inf. warning.

Not to mention that the post was also rude to the OP…

Seriously this was a first for me after checking MMO forums for years. Making a joke is one thing, make it at the right time is another…

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

I keep getting the game client can’t access the login server error message when trying to queue for arenas….

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Evan Lesh

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

We’re actively looking into this. Apologies for the interruption

Bluxgore (80 Warr), Xilz (80 Necro), Ivo (80 Eng)
Bra (80 Guard), Fixie Bow (80 Ranger), Wcharr (80 Ele)
Xdragonshadowninjax (80 Thief)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Sebastian.4610

We’re actively looking into this. Apologies for the interruption

What about the “cannot access login server” that ALOT of people are experiencing when trying to queue for ANY of the pvp options. There is a thread in bugs and tech support, no reds are replying. Am i just locked out of pvp till its fixed? This is unacceptable, i dont buy gems and support you guys to have a game breaking issue that not one red will comment on.

Edit: This has been happening since the patch launched, i have not been able to play one pvp match at all.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: gundan.9786

gundan.9786

That’s my problem, i cant queue ranked or unraked.. it always pop it up !!

Attachments:

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Bugabuga.9721

Bugabuga.9721

That’s my problem, i cant queue ranked or unraked.. it always pop it up !!

Silly question — is your guild by any chance running missions while you’re trying to play pvp? I know there were problems before for regular pve maps where you can’t switch maps if guild is running missions (it would sit silently and then give you that ’can’t login’ popup later)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

Try queuing again. It should be fixed for now, if only temporarily.

(edited by Evan Lesh.3295)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Wakani.1829

Try queuing again. It should be fixed for now, if only temporarily.

Just tried, without relogging and with relogging, and with restarting my routher (my firewall is turned off by default).

still no response from the ranked and unranked buttons.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Danne.1542

Same here, nothing is happening.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Sins.4782

Working for me now, thanks.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Nothing happens for me still

Ranger//Necro

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

ah, its finally working for me now.

i am trying out a unranked match now.

forest map majority.

red
guard
ranger
war
eng
war

blue
engi
war
thief
war (me)
ranger

unranked queue

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Wakani.1829

Just tried again just for science’s sake, still nothing. doesn’t work for me, so it’s not fixed yet.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: starcraft zergling.1962

starcraft zergling.1962

Your pvp buttons don’t work at all, nothing happens.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Sebastian.4610

i was having the cant connect to login server error and its fixed for me, i can queue now.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

unranked arena is working for me now.
red 500 vs 300+ blue
our blue team had a thief that kept dying at far alone versus multiple opponents.

imma go try out ranked arena and see how it goes.

ok the queue popped within seconds.

seems like 6 voted forest map again.
but wow, my spirit watch minority won. teehee. they sure be raging.

red
mes
ranger x3
warrior (me)

blue
mesmer
thief
engi
ranger
guard

lets see how it goes.

ranked arena, i entered solo though.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Kaotic.1723

Kaotic.1723

working for me now as well.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Wakani.1829

Still not working for me.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

RNG for map voting seems to be working as well.

3 maps to vote
forest
temple
spirit watch

6 voted forest

i voted spirit watch, though i’m not sure if anyone else voted for spirit watch, because the spirit watch cake slice is very thin, i think maybe only myself voted for it. maybe another 1 more.

but spirit watch vote the map selection roulette thanks to RNG.

i was playing my warrior with a greatsword / longbow setup so yeah i ascended quite a number of spirit balls.

so, earlier, both unranked and ranked arena were not working for me, click on the buttons do nothing, maybe a minute later, some error message pops up.

but now both the unranked and ranked buttons are working.
i think justin and his team worked his magic on the servers. thanks justin and team!

however, i think the buttons are still broken for many people.
so … errrr.

gambate justin and team!
keep up the good work!

the queue time for me just now (both unranked and ranked) were very fast, less than a minute.

time is 5.00am-6.30am gmt +8:00
server time would be 9.00pm – 10:30pm i guess

Attachments:

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

^ Can we keep this thread on topic, about people’s queues not working, and not about what happens in queues?

Ranger//Necro

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Danne.1542

Still not working here <3

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

now that was fast roflcopterjet!

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Wakani.1829

Still not working for me.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Wakani.1829

So, now my proffession ranked games are there, but my overall games on the stat page still doesnt match, and doesnt count in all the games either.

And the ranked/unranked play buttons still don’t work for me.

Edit: for some reason the numbers wont show on the pie charts on screenshots,
I have:
732 engineer games,
360 mesmer games,
174 elementalist games,
90 thief games,
82 guardian games,
50 warrior games,
37 ranger games.

All played in paid tournaments back in the day, now known as ranked arenas. these games are all missing on the overall stat page, and now only appear in the pie charts.

Attachments:

(edited by Wakani.1829)

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

Just downloaded whatever the latest patch was, and I still cannot queue.

Ranger//Necro

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Sins.4782

So, uh, I queued for an unranked game, and about 3m into it, a queue popped for all of us. What even? When everyone accepted to see what happened, I got thrown into a different game with different people.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

I just fixed up a bunch of people. Those who can’t queue, try again.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Yeah after the update I was able to q. Still have to get used to accepting when prompted lol.

Necromancer Main

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: NyctiLiang.5890

NyctiLiang.5890

I have the same problem with the error code 42:0:9001:4409:101 when I team up with my friend and I cant ranked queue or unranked queue. But I can ranked queue or unranked queue when I solo.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Me and all my friends can que solo. but when I team we can’t que together. Ranked/unranked. If we leave party we can que alone.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Superstar.1968

Superstar.1968

Me and all my friends can que solo. but when I team we can’t que together. Ranked/unranked. If we leave party we can que alone.

same here

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Next

We are working on a fix for party queuing.

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Posted by: Morderger.6298

Morderger.6298

Any eta on this fix? I cannot que with a party member.

Morderger – Elementalist / Zarnik – Warrior /Zerlurd – Ranger/ Slurd -Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/morderger

Queue dosnt work

in PvP

Previous

Evan Lesh

PvP Gameplay Programmer

Fixed now /5teen