Rank 5X = Dragon?

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

Based on a dev comment I am under the impression that come April 15th there will be some retroactive rank distribution to compensate players above 39.

That sounded fantastic… until I heard that it would basically let everyone in the mid to late 50’s currently would be bumped up to dragon….

That means thousands of bear rank players will instantly skip Shark and Phoenix and become Dragon. Players on NA like Ostrich and Karmy who have played twice as many games as 50s will be in the same rank as them and that bothers me if this is true.

What do you guys think of this? Honestly I would prefer it if r70 was bumped to dragon in the scale because now it sounds so easy to reach it ESPECIALLY with the increased rank per win.

I would even rather they don’t change the current rank requirements if the alternative is to let Bears become dragons =\

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Ultimately if this change brings more people into pvp, I don’t mind. It’s just a number. I don’t think players who have reached rank 70 already play because they want rank, they play because they have fun.

I do agree that changing 80 → 70 would be better, or at least 80 → 60.

I also highly doubt there are even over 1,000 bear ranks in the game. I’m sure Arenanet knows the statistics on this, but 55+ is pretty uncommon currently.

Ranger//Necro

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

Ultimately if this change brings more people into pvp, I don’t mind. It’s just a number. I don’t think players who have reached rank 70 already play because they want rank, they play because they have fun.

I do agree that changing 80 -> 70 would be better, or at least 80 -> 60.

I also highly doubt there are even over 1,000 bear ranks in the game. I’m sure Arenanet knows the statistics on this, but 55+ is pretty uncommon currently.

After they changed the rewards to about 9 times what it used to be per match win 50 became the new 30. There are tons of bears, many of which I have never heard of but I guess that us irrelevant.

Thanks for your input.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

As a player who doesn’t play pvp that much at all and have rank 40, I think it’s unfair towards players who are rank 69+…Like you said, people with rank 70 or higher have played nearly twice as much as rank 55+ player..

Maybe give these few players who are rank 70+ something extra and not just the dragon finisher?

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: RusShiro.9241

RusShiro.9241

yeah, I’m not overlly concerned with this considering, it will get me to 80 faster. Thing to keep in mind is people max rank in games all the time. I have 3 level 80 toons ( thanks level tomes for glory). perhaps in the furure more ranks will be added, but i dought it. I think most people will not make it to 80 still. it takes a lot of games to get there still. I have over 3000 games and am only rank 49, or 70ish on the 15th.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: sendmark.4731

sendmark.4731

I’m surprised they changed it to give retroactive bump up, I guess easiest way for them to make the change was to lower the threshold. Have to say I think it’s a good change, too much mindless grinding or exploitation to get it previously, now it’s achievable for anyone new coming into the game who plays a lot of pvp.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

I think rank 80 needs the same value like 80 in pve. It’s not a skill parameter, it’ only time grinding, so there is no much sense to invest 1000000000000000 hours to get level 80 in spvp.

Maybe you think people rank 55+ are a lot but they are only a very little percentage of total gw2 players.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

If rank is as meaningless as people are saying then lets lower the threshold so you can hit 80 in 3 days of grind like you can in PvE. Can I hear an amen?

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

I do agree that changing 80 -> 70 would be better, or at least 80 -> 60.

After they changed the rewards to about 9 times what it used to be per match win 50 became the new 30. There are tons of bears, many of which I have never heard of but I guess that us irrelevant.

Thanks for your input.

Well, a while ago you could get 500+ rank points just from a hotjoin game if you farmed efficiently enough.

I think rank 55 takes a long time to get. Much longer than say, max prestige in CoD. I understand that it’s a disappointing change for people above that rank.

Ranger//Necro

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: chriswho.8605

chriswho.8605

So, if i understand the meaning of these changes, as a r67 player, playing pvp from now to April 15th is USELESS ? I’ll be r80, and we have no reward whatsoever.

I guess I can try pve now..

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Nettle.9025

Nettle.9025

Doesn’t mean anything to me personally, because rank has always been a number that many mistakenly relate to skill when it’s really only an indicator of time spent.

If anything, maybe others will have incentive to play more with dragon becoming feasible for more people, whereas before only the most dedicated diehards had a shot at it. Anything that encourages more people to pvp is fine by me. Mid/upper 50s now is still a decently high time investment in this game mode.

Badding up tourneys since 2012
NA tPvP – Elementalist – Thief

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

Please Anet, tell me that was a joke comment. You can’t, can’t be serious!

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

New tiers after dragon are required.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

well as a cuasual pvp guy in gw1 and gw2 i think tahts sad, i mean in gw1 the first guy to reach r15 took 3 years or so , correct me if i´m wrong… and now they want that in gw2 you can reach max rank within a year ? that kinda makes me sad, in gw1 it was always something special if you saw one with dragon and know here in three years every one will have one ? maybe even i as a causual lol ? (currently r40)

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

From where did you get those numbers?
It was said that a small % will get into dragon rank, it looks like not even every current phoenix ranked players will get into dragon after update.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

Or, introduce new finishers and let us keep our existing ones so those who’re currently 50+ will always have that token that we worked so hard for to distinguish us from everyone else.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

Doesn’t mean anything to me personally, because rank has always been a number that many mistakenly relate to skill when it’s really only an indicator of time spent.

If anything, maybe others will have incentive to play more with dragon becoming feasible for more people, whereas before only the most dedicated diehards had a shot at it. Anything that encourages more people to pvp is fine by me. Mid/upper 50s now is still a decently high time investment in this game mode.

Except to some people it was a prestige.

Just like legendaries. Some see it as a grind, which it is. Now imagine anet saying they’re going to make it more achievable and all ascended gear will instantly be legendary and you get to choose the skins. People who were already so far along get hipped and people who just have ascended basically get a freebie boost.

If its meaningless leave it alone.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

It was said that a small % will get into dragon rank, it looks like not even every current phoenix ranked players will get into dragon after update.

He got it from a direct dev comment.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

Dev posted saying mid to late 50s would be dragons after the update. Posting off my iPhone so it’s difficult for me to quote him.

They said low % because they count everyone who has ever pvp’d.

So lets say 1%

That comes to what… 2,000 players?

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Guard.6751

Guard.6751

Shocked to see I’ll be going from 56 to 80… I expected Shark and Phoenix would have been a surprise but, Dragon is definitely a shocker! I spend 99% of my time in pvp so it’s nice to be rewarded but, I feel bad for those who spent so much more time… at least you’ll have all your useless extra mats and glory boosters.. oh wait those are gone too.

A.net needs to implement a material/booster exchange npc just like the ticket exchange npc.

IGNs: The Guardian, Guard – Main Profession: Ranger
Leaderboard Peak Rankings: #2 Solo Arena | #11 Team Arena

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Nettle.9025

Nettle.9025

Just like legendaries. Some see it as a grind, which it is. Now imagine anet saying they’re going to make it more achievable and all ascended gear will instantly be legendary and you get to choose the skins. People who were already so far along get hipped and people who just have ascended basically get a freebie boost.

That analogy doesnt really work because the process of making each is completely different. It’d be more like saying, instead of needing 250 t6 mats for your gift of fortune, you can now make it with 100. Even then it doesn’t work, because legendaries are feasible for most people (attainable in a couple months if you really want one), whereas dragon rank is not at all for almost anyone.

While I can see that some people think time spent is an accomplishment (though I can’t understand it, any no-lifer can spend a lot of time at something), I think it’s the wrong thing to be taking prestige from. Perhaps the biggest problem is that this game has no real reward for skill, so people have to fall back on ranks to feel like their time spent is worth something.

Badding up tourneys since 2012
NA tPvP – Elementalist – Thief

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

The goal is to make rank 80 an reasonable goal for all PvP players, not just players who play a ridiculous amount of time per day for PvP. This is the key to increasing participation, to make it a possible goal for the average player.

It will still take hundreds of hours to get 80, as opposed to now where it would take 2 years or more. Thank rank 70 players now aren’t being rewarded, so whats the difference?

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

That analogy doesnt really work because the process of making each is completely different. It’d be more like saying, instead of needing 250 t6 mats for your gift of fortune, you can now make it with 100. Even then it doesn’t work, because legendaries are feasible for most people (attainable in a couple months if you really want one), whereas dragon rank is not at all for almost anyone.

While I can see that some people think time spent is an accomplishment (though I can’t understand it, any no-lifer can spend a lot of time at something), I think it’s the wrong thing to be taking prestige from. Perhaps the biggest problem is that this game has no real reward for skill, so people have to fall back on ranks to feel like their time spent is worth something.

No analogy is ever perfect because that’s the point if an analogy. Failing to try and understand the point is the problem. The analogy at its most fundamental level was: time spent on grind is being ‘wasted’ so imagine this PvE version if grind and the uproar that would follow.

Your analogy was far worse. How is collecting PvE t6 mats any way relevant to the issue of reaching 80 in PvP?
Please show me an accurate analogy that I can’t point out a flaw in relevant to this situation in PvE. I’ll give you 63g if you give me a perfect analogy between this and PvE. It’s all the gold I have.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

The goal is to make rank 80 an reasonable goal for all PvP players, not just players who play a ridiculous amount of time per day for PvP. This is the key to increasing participation, to make it a possible goal for the average player.

It will still take hundreds of hours to get 80, as opposed to now where it would take 2 years or more. Thank rank 70 players now aren’t being rewarded, so whats the difference?

Instantly making thousand of players dragon? There will be more dragon finishers in the game than Phoenix.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

What, ANet implements sth on the cost of players who dedicated a lot of time to pvp?

What a suprise. They usually never do this.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

I would be more than happy to let the 70+ go to dragon since it guarantees the skyhammer scum that farmed to 50-60 don’t get bumped to dragon.

(edited by XGhoul.7426)

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

give the current r70+ a legendary. i know ostrich eggs and chaith have been playing 36hours/day since launch. that’s 2 years of playing. 200 days in a year + 36/hours per day. crazy time.

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Lux, I agree this might seem like a swift kick the gut as you previously went from being “among the top 100 players of rank” to “among the top 1000” or so. That is rough.

However, you are still among the top X players in terms of skill, so when ladders DO come you will get some kind of reward – and one that no skyhammer farmer ever could get!

The main point is that rank is now a goal to shoot for, but they will add other systems for the most competitive players to distinguish themselves! I think that could be win-win!

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Chase.8415

Instantly making thousand of players dragon? There will be more dragon finishers in the game than Phoenix.

And in contrast there will be far more bears, sharks and phoenixes as well. I fail to see the problem?

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

If they are making this change, they should decrease the rank points gained from tpvp. Unless this is a retroactive bump for tourney players. I don’t mind people who played the awful old system for a year and a half getting dragon but the ones who just skyhammer farmed or started out with the increased rank point change shouldn’t get this deal.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

And in contrast there will be far more bears, sharks and phoenixes as well. I fail to see the problem?

Good for you. Sounds like a lot of us do recognize a problem. If you don’t then that’s fine. I am not saying you have to see a problem. Do you have an issue with me seeing a problem?

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: ACNO.9542

ACNO.9542

I’m going to cut my self and cry.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Chase.8415

Good for you. Sounds like a lot of us do recognize a problem. If you don’t then that’s fine. I am not saying you have to see a problem. Do you have an issue with me seeing a problem?

Eloborate the problem here.

You want the 0.01% of the game to get Dragon and no one else can?

Sounds like a great way to convince people to do PvP

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

The “hardcore” pvpers have been crying about there not being enough people playing pvp and that there needed to be something to draw more people in. They finally make it possible for people that also enjoy wvw and pve to attain something in pvp and they cry about it making “everything they’ve done in pvp worthless”. I just don’t know….

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

infantrydiv.1620

It’s kind of odd how MMO players think of grind = prestige. Rank 55 takes a long time to get. I’ve played 3500 pvp games, which probably averaged around 10 minutes or more factoring in queue times and I’m rank 51

That = 600 hours just in pvp, Rank 55 would probably be close to 700-800 hours.

Compare that to ‘max prestige’ in CoD which these guys got in 4 days: http://www.gamingupgrade.com/the-first-10th-prestige-players-in-call-of-duty-ghosts-otrademark-pwnstarzdotcom/

Ranger//Necro

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

The problem is this. Ranks were our reward for playing PvP almost exclusively for 2 years. Now they’ve devaluing that reward. Why is that so hard to understand?

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Chase.8415

The problem is this. Ranks were our reward for playing PvP almost exclusively for 2 years. Now they’ve devaluing that reward. Why is that so hard to understand?

Because they don’t want people having to spend almost 2 years exclusively to get rank 80?

They stated that when they were going to remove PvP ranks entirely.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

Eloborate the problem here.

You want the 0.01% of the game to get Dragon and no one else can?

Sounds like a great way to convince people to do PvP

Reading the OP helps… So it’s sounding like you’re implying I’m not entitled to my opinion. Please tell me that assumption is wrong.

Oh and they .01% = 75% of the active PvP population. Convincing people to PvP? How? The game needs proper balance not free ranks.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

It’s kind of odd how MMO players think of grind = prestige. Rank 55 takes a long time to get. I’ve played 3500 pvp games, which probably averaged around 10 minutes or more factoring in queue times and I’m rank 51

That = 600 hours just in pvp, Rank 55 would probably be close to 700-800 hours.

Compare that to ‘max prestige’ in CoD which these guys got in 4 days: http://www.gamingupgrade.com/the-first-10th-prestige-players-in-call-of-duty-ghosts-otrademark-pwnstarzdotcom/

You must not have played gw1 where it took the first player 5 years to get dragon. And that wasn’t even the most competitive game mode.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

You must not have played gw1 where it took the first player 5 years to get dragon. And that wasn’t even the most competitive game mode.

Were you not around when that playerbase disappeared? There was nothing to work towards in gw1 pvp BECAUSE it took so long to get max rank. Yes there was hardcore pvpers who did it 24/7, but it died because there was no “new blood” because it felt like you weren’t getting anything out of it. Playing anything just for “fun” only lasts a finite amount of time(just look at the pvp in gw2…).

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

Were you not around when that playerbase disappeared? There was nothing to work towards in gw1 pvp BECAUSE it took so long to get max rank. Yes there was hardcore pvpers who did it 24/7, but it died because there was no “new blood” because it felt like you weren’t getting anything out of it. Playing anything just for “fun” only lasts a finite amount of time(just look at the pvp in gw2…).

I don’t know about you but I HA’d for 5 years no problem. It was always active and the rewards were the best in the game. GvG became even more lucrative with tournament reward points.

PvP was not ‘dead’ in that game. It was competitive.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

I don’t really care much of the ranks, pretty much meaning less, I just play for fun. Lol, I got criticized for being a noob in tPVP soloq before the match because I only had 6k achievement points.

If making dragon rank easier to obtain results in PVP player base growing then awesome! I mean it can’t get much worse than what it currently is.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

I don’t really care much of the ranks, pretty much meaning less, I just play for fun. Lol, I got criticized for being a noob in tPVP soloq before the match because I only had 6k achievement points.

If making dragon rank easier to obtain results in PVP player base growing then awesome! I mean it can’t get much worse than what it currently is.

Why would it increase playerbase? Ranks are ‘meaningless’ and the finishers in the gem shop are far superior.

A proper reward and ladder system needs to be in place. It sounds like PvP is just now a less efficient way of getting PvE items.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Why would it increase playerbase? Ranks are ‘meaningless’ and the finishers in the gem shop are far superior.

A proper reward and ladder system needs to be in place. It sounds like PvP is just now a less efficient way of getting PvE items.

“IF”, “IF” only “IF”, but you know anet favors PVE people =]

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

Because they don’t want people having to spend almost 2 years exclusively to get rank 80?

They stated that when they were going to remove PvP ranks entirely.

1. They also said that we would be able to keep our existing rank finishers so that those of us who have slogged for high ranks wouldn’t get shafted. This shows they realize that ranks were a reward.

2. The community spoke out against it and they changed their tak. And your point is what exactly?

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Pyroathiest.4168

Pyroathiest.4168

Ultimately, the rank levels in PvP were out of line with all other forms of progression in this game, on the same level as the ultimate xxx from WvW. Now they’re being changed to make sense in the perspective of GW2 achievements, not GW1 achievements.

When push comes to shove, they’re kittening off maybe 20 people with this change. They don’t care about your tears, this is for the greater good.

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

bhagwad.4281

Ultimately, the rank levels in PvP were out of line with all other forms of progression in this game, on the same level as the ultimate xxx from WvW. Now they’re being changed to make sense in the perspective of GW2 achievements, not GW1 achievements.

When push comes to shove, they’re kittening off maybe 20 people with this change. They don’t care about your tears, this is for the greater good.

I’m pretty sure they care about the complaints of their loyal playerbase. They’re not bad people. They realize that blood sweat and tears need to be rewarded.

Given the fact that PvP ranks were the only way to distinguish yourself as special, it makes no sense for them to remove that reward. I can personally say that I will find no more reason to play if a 70+ player is not given more special treatment than kitten player.

All my hard work has essentially been for nothing. Hundreds upon hundreds of hours slogging to get ranks washed away into nothing.

(edited by bhagwad.4281)

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Lux.7169

I’m pretty sure they care about the complaints of their loyal playerbase. They’re not bad people. They realize that blood sweat and tears need to be rewarded.

If anything we will lose a significant playerbase. Completionists will stop playing PvP. The competitive scene will likely dwindle. High end pvpers who wanted proper balance and feel shafted by this will leave.

So you’re left with people grinding out dragon rank to go back to PvE? What is left if the competitive scene is coming to a swift halt. They have made no mention or indication if a proper reward system. Supposedly we will get ladders at some ambiguous point in the future but they’re essentially eliminating a feature that incentivized many people to actively PvP. Whether it not people considered it a grindfest is irrelevant. It was a mode of progression and the scales are drastically being tilted.

So please—anyone—explain how a ‘meaningless’ rank is going to increase playerbase.

[SoF]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: Mythoryk.7984

Mythoryk.7984

yeah, I’m not overlly concerned with this considering, it will get me to 80 faster. Thing to keep in mind is people max rank in games all the time. I have 3 level 80 toons ( thanks level tomes for glory). perhaps in the furure more ranks will be added, but i dought it. I think most people will not make it to 80 still. it takes a lot of games to get there still. I have over 3000 games and am only rank 49, or 70ish on the 15th.

Max PvP rank was never intended to be linearly equivalent to a max level character. I have 10 level 80 toons, mostly from tomes of knowledge as well. Who cares? PvP rank is the basis of vertical progression in the game format. To reduce the relevance of the primary progression is detrimental to PvP in general.

What? I played HA/GvG for several years before it became unpopulated. It only really became “dead” in the months leading up to GW2. The majority of casual HAers didn’t even achieve a Tiger emote. That is why the actual PvP community of GW1 was so competitive. Rank Nine One Fame At A [Time].

It sounds like PvP is just now a less efficient way of getting PvE items.

^^ Pretty Much.

PvP doesn’t have to be on the same rate of progression as other formats of play in GW2. Who PvPs? – PvP players. By reducing the validity of higher ranks, you’re removing the motivation to play competitively. This will essentially kill PvP within the next year. I’ll probably start GvGing again, since that’s actually still active.

Unless they plan on adding additional formats of PvP such as something similar to HA or GvG, PvP in GW2 is pretty much dead in the water.

(This is all assuming the rumors regarding the rate at which they’re affecting rate progression is true, and not extremely skewed. I’ve not seen first hand the dev posting stating the 50>80 change. If someone could link to it, that’d be greeaattt.)

Mythoryk: (Sorrow’s Furnace)
Guild: [CoSA]

Rank 5X = Dragon?

in PvP

Posted by: YourFriendMarvin.4127

YourFriendMarvin.4127

I’m fine with being boosted to Dragon, along with the other 70’s in the game. Ostrich, Karmy, Super Mang Jose, Chaith (Five Gauge), Kira Boris from Being OP is Hard [OP] (Hotjoined for his, but got it before skyhammer farm era. Props to him for just doing Hotjoin, i’d commit Sedoku) C L I K from EU, and other 70’s who earned it with time. But I honestly think they should just make the amount of rank needed to get to Dragon lower, rather than just boosting us up. What was the point of rank up chests if we’re just going to get boosted up even though its just PvE rewards lol. All the new players who earned their 39+ this year compared to the 2012 Tigers who earned that with QP’s are just getting a free ride up. I understand that rank is only a number, it shows how much time you put in unless you sky farmed it, but it was kinda cool to be the only ones at this level. They should just reduce the cost of rank points needed. Numbers and gear mean nothing, but it’s nice to have something different and not something easily gotten by someone who bought the game yesterday, but at the same time not making it too timely. No matter what we say, all the 70’s including myself will be Dragonites, and all others will be Moltres. Thats my two cents. Oh and April 15th is my Birthday, thanks A-net for the birthday Present!

#MostTeamQueueWins before December 2nd, 2014 Patch
[NA]Rank 71 before April 15th, 2014 Feature Patch OG Moltres, 10k Champion Brawler, Team PZ
http://www.twitch.tv/yourfriendmarvin