Rank 80, Dragon finisher

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Just a thought,

Has anyone reached rank 80 yet? or seen this finisher/have a video of the finisher? because I haven’t and I am really curious to see what it actually looks like, as I remember watching a video of the rank 70 phoenix finisher around 5 months ago and thinking that one looked pretty nice.

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: fugazi.5139

fugazi.5139

Just a thought,

Has anyone reached rank 80 yet? or seen this finisher/have a video of the finisher? because I haven’t and I am really curious to see what it actually looks like, as I remember watching a video of the rank 70 phoenix finisher around 5 months ago and thinking that one looked pretty nice.

No. Go home. You’r drunk.

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Harrier.9380

Harrier.9380

No one. 70→80 takes more than all earlier ranks combined, and since people can’t exploit their way to high ranks anymore, it’s gonna be a while.

“Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit,
because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.”

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

It hasn’t been 5 years yet. Comeback in 2017 when the last 10 people playing hit dragon.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Alrighty, see you all in a few years =p I look forward to the day I get to see it, haha

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Bambi Is Strong.6083

Bambi Is Strong.6083

It hasn’t been 5 years yet. Comeback in 2017 when the last 10 people playing hit dragon.

naw well have about 3 dragons at 2017.

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Cant you craft dragon finisher with dragon tokens? Or did they remove the finisher recipes

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Snavenhoj.9125

Snavenhoj.9125

I wonder if when ANET makes it to where you can not obtain the finishers anymore if they will ever show it? -_-

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

It’s a race between rank points and friendless oblivion

Phaatonn, London UK

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

We’ve mentioned a few times prior that we’re looking at rebalancing the top-end of ranks to make them more attainable. We came to this decision after player feedback persuaded us to leave ranks into the game, rather than cut them.

The amount of rank points needed to hit 80 is too darn high.

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: kenny.3627

kenny.3627

We’ve mentioned a few times prior that we’re looking at rebalancing the top-end of ranks to make them more attainable. We came to this decision after player feedback persuaded us to leave ranks into the game, rather than cut them.

please don’t add skyhammer farming again

Lvl I-R80
eSports-2015
Main-Bunker Guard

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

I got this grouch!

To give you an idea, when you hit r71 and a little bit…. <wait for it>
you’re only halfway to rank 80

So there is that…

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

Glad to see devs that are actually listening to the player base. Than you!

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

What about you listen to this other player feedback that would retrospectively award turney players for rank points (which you would earn far less there together with glory compared to hotjoin) as well?

This would also make it more achievable for those mentioned players and not only for the hotjoin farmers.

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: fugazi.5139

fugazi.5139

This is the best thing I have ever heard from a Dev. Keep up the good work.

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Nary Why Irk.8150

Nary Why Irk.8150

With the latest buff in rank point rewards for tournaments it is much easier to gain ranks – definitely much faster to hit r80 now than any WvW achievements :P

I went from r60-r64 in about a month and a half just doing dailies. Another 2 months to hit r70 then around half a year to hit r80 without being a strictly PvP fanatic. There are quite a few players in the 70s or very close anyways now since the December patch.

HA
HA
HA

Signed: rank 69 player

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I’m actually curious to know who is the highest rank atm. I’m guessing they are around 74-75?

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Stealthasaur.2198

Stealthasaur.2198

I saw a rank 78 about a month ago.

Rank 80, Dragon finisher

in PvP

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I saw a rank 78 about a month ago.