Really now? Its called skill!

in PvP

Posted by: Waffle.1735

Waffle.1735

Ok why do people get mad at me and say im hacking when I beat them ? Im a ranger , trust me I know how to play my class (two years and counting).

Example: Just the other day did some Arena solo, Beat the hell out of this engi . Next thing I know he whispering me saying “i reported you for hacking , or it must of been a bug”. Lol are you serious?! Then he goes on saying “im rank 30 , no low rank should be able to beat me , especially a ranger”.

Look I am just good at the ranger class why cant anyone accept that? ////end rant.

in PvP

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

The myth is that ranger is horrible in every way. People believe the myth.

in PvP

Posted by: nolij.4327

nolij.4327

lol is this your first online game?

everyone is always gonna call hacker when they get beat, always have, always will

potatoes gon’ potate

in PvP

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

Silly Waffle. Everyone knows it’s never the loser’s fault they lost on the internet. They were always cheated, because they’re far to uber pro to ever lose a fair fight.

Jokes aside, welcome to the intermet, where everyone must make an excuse when they lose. Losing hurts their delicate egos so they feel the need to lash out to protect their reputation of having mad skills.

At the end of the day it’s all just childish qq.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Even the rangers pets believe that myth.

in PvP

Posted by: HardRider.2980

HardRider.2980

People just rage they lost to a ranger… which in the hands of a good player can still kick kitten lol.
THose people are just kitten losers… and I would call on them for it as well lol.

Kick their kitten .. they complain.. call em kitten lol..

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

i have had people call me a hack,said i sucked or needed a new build after killing them in pvp.some people cant handle being beat

master jedi david

in PvP

Posted by: Xerion.8014

Xerion.8014

He lost to a ranger, he is afraid his friends will get to know this.

I play ranger since beta and i get called hacker aswell sometimes. But hey, i feed on it, so i am strong enough to kill them again and this time with finishing.

As long as you know you don’t use hacks you should take it as a compliment, thats what i do.

Stop care about others, think about yourself.

Xerion The Fierced – #1 Ranger Extraordinary
“Beautiful, talented and unique.”
Velocity [VcY] – Somewhere roaming on Far Shiverpeaks

in PvP

Posted by: Amnariel.3659

Amnariel.3659

I wish to play Ranger,please can you explain somewhat your build/builds weapons and how it works pls?(No trolling pls)

in PvP

Posted by: leviathan.2148

leviathan.2148

OP, just remember: You know you are good at playing the game if people call you a cheater

I am an engineer – a pianist of destruction! Now please go back to standing in my AOE.

http://wpwhendead.tumblr.com - a GW2 webcomic about a Charr and a Skritt

in PvP

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

People fail to realize that rangers are only weak at zerg fights in WvW and have only 1 good build for dungeons, for pvp and wvw roaming rangers are great.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in PvP

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

20 level 80s and counting.

in PvP

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

/whispers like this show me from day to day how extremely stupid people can be. Appreciate you destroy their illusions and their set-in-stone-mentality.

It’s the same when you compare two Street Figher players. One with lowest tier Character one with Top Tier. The lowest tier character will win, if this player is good. That’s just a matter of training and being good at something.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

in PvP

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Is it really supposed to be hard to do PvP on a ranger?

I only started PvP last week, I’m still only doing hot join and I’ve killed people in 1v1 fights playing as a ranger (and once 1v2 but the second person might have been akf/lagging most of the time).

I was under the impression PvP was the one area where rangers were considered good, as long as the player isn’t a complete idiot.

Also OP if you weren’t doing anything wrong I wouldn’t worry. Chances are he never actually reported you at all, and if he did it won’t be followed up. Except maybe to mark him as someone who falsely reports people so they can take action if it happens too often.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in PvP

Posted by: Sean.8274

Sean.8274

Is it really supposed to be hard to do PvP on a ranger?

I only started PvP last week, I’m still only doing hot join and I’ve killed people in 1v1 fights playing as a ranger (and once 1v2 but the second person might have been akf/lagging most of the time).

I was under the impression PvP was the one area where rangers were considered good, as long as the player isn’t a complete idiot.

Rangers shine in 1v1 PvP. If traited and played correctly, a ranger can take on most classes 1v1 no problem. When I duel with my ranger, the only classes that give me problems are warriors loaded with a butt-ton of stuns/immobilize and mesmers.

Lucy Ursa~80 Guardian | Worf Rozhenko~80 Warrior | Vera Valentine~80 Mesmer | Cupcake~80 Engi
King Arcturus X~80 Ranger | Suki Serra~80 Thief | Count Charon~80 Necro | Regulus Leo~80 Ele
HoD since launch

in PvP

Posted by: Gorni.1764

Gorni.1764

next step will be people coming to forums to whine about OP rangers

Rachat – Elementalist (Abbadon’s Mouth)

in PvP

Posted by: kito.1827

kito.1827

lol is this your first online game?

everyone is always gonna call hacker when they get beat, always have, always will

thats why i dont like the esports term, because sportsmanship is hard to find in the pixelated world.

Karl Otik
no gutz no glory
“Tranquility has a beard.”

in PvP

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

we should ask the mythbusters to deal with this myth. It needs a “Confirmed”, “Plausible” or “Busted” statement given by a third party.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in PvP

Posted by: Waffle.1735

Waffle.1735

we should ask the mythbusters to deal with this myth. It needs a “Confirmed”, “Plausible” or “Busted” statement given by a third party.

Lol, im on it right now ! They have me on hold………….* click*……….

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Yea man can be annoying I been having the same prob over the past couple days players accusing me of hacks. Some people are just so ignorant that they don’t know what a class is capable of esp if you play a non-meta build and excel at it.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Not a Ranger, but Thief (yes, get mad- but I don’t stealth that hard anymore unless I’m crossing nodes). Got raged at and reported as well because I know how to hit someone when they are in stealth…I also knew (checked before I decided on team) he was Rank 15…I’m 67…..just saying

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

A 0-2-6-6-0 bird build with pirate runes can successfully beat every class and build combination 1v1 in the game (except a good S/D thief, normally the fight lasts 15 minutes or more hahah). Ranger is meant to be good at 1v1s so ignore what people say.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Ranger = danger.

Never underestimate, especially the good ones.

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

ranger killing an engi? :O
HACKZORZ INDEED!

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Ok why do people get mad at me and say im hacking when I beat them ? Im a ranger , trust me I know how to play my class (two years and counting).

Example: Just the other day did some Arena solo, Beat the hell out of this engi . Next thing I know he whispering me saying “i reported you for hacking , or it must of been a bug”. Lol are you serious?! Then he goes on saying “im rank 30 , no low rank should be able to beat me , especially a ranger”.

Look I am just good at the ranger class why cant anyone accept that? ////end rant.

next time, report them back for verbal abuse.

you can report him back for verbal abuse.
false accusation of hacking is considered as verbal abuse.

here:
https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

1. While playing Guild Wars 2, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about players, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting players maliciously, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.

you ought to have reported him back right on the spot.