in PvP

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

forum bug. bla bla

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Jak Shadow.2864

Jak Shadow.2864

The old leaderboard was top 1000 I believe and did not show MMR, only win rate and rank.

I like all the changes in general. Thank you Evan and team.

Would it be possible to make the new leaderboard top 1000? That was more achievable for me and gave me something to work towards – it was more motivation than a set of ascended armour as, in my view, it should be in PvP.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

The old leaderboard was top 1000 I believe and did not show MMR, only win rate and rank.

I like all the changes in general. Thank you Evan and team.

Would it be possible to make the new leaderboard top 1000? That was more achievable for me and gave me something to work towards – it was more motivation than a set of ascended armour as, in my view, it should be in PvP.

Top 1000 is more than the total pvp population.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

Leaderboard that show players full solo q win rate and their duo q win rate so it should show how do people get on top duo way or solo way. Easier way or harder way.
So with this we can see who got to the top on their own and they are getting chance to form new teams it would be a good motivation for me and others.
So everyone can see your full solo q win rate and duo q win rate ( i never premade/duo maybe i will do a bit of duo next season but its highly unlikely )
if i see peoples with good full solo q win rate maybe i form a team with them or i get invited to a competitive team etc. Need some motivation to keep it really competitive.

(edited by Rolisteel.1375)

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Isoa.3284

Isoa.3284

Not enough full parties play to keep an entirely separate 5-man queue healthy 24/7. However, that doesn’t mean teams shouldn’t have a structured place to participate in PvP. This will be part of the the discussion around the followup poll regarding solo/duo queue.

I was thinking about this when watching some discussion of another game, but what about having a more concentrated time period for this? Have a “hot time” of sorts, a couple hours per day (or week) where this mode is available, or at the very least would offer significantly better rewards.

Just pick the time that your metrics indicate most players play anyway, and make the 5v5 queues only available during that time, concentrating players there. It sucks for players that can’t play during that time block, obviously, but if they can’t have a reasonable play period outside that block then it isn’t really hurting them much anyway.

You want the ascended armor because its a new set of skins!

Could you guys PLEASE stop putting exclusive skins behind PvP. It is really onerous for us players that would prefer to not PvP. I don’t know how difficult it will be to acquire these new skins or if I’d even really want them, but I don’t want to go through the hell of earning The Ascension again. Please just let players who don’t want to PvP, not play PvP, without missing out on cool stuff.

Are you seriously complaining about rewards of game mode, that you cant get because you dont play that gamemode? How about raids, Alot of people dont have time or the group for them so they automatically miss the rewards, so should we take all the rewards away from hardcore raiders? There absolutely needs to be gamemode specific rewards, that keeps the intrest towards the mode healthy from majority of player base.

Uncle Nasse-Warrior-Semper Dius

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

agree. I am one of the players that don´t raid. I play WvW and pvp. Shure there are things from raids i would like. Maybe i will do some in the future. I think an ascended armor skin fom pvp is a good thing. You donßt need it but it will show you play a good amount of pvp.
Teh changes sound good. Adding class lock and MMR and scheduling to avoid class stacking (distribute much used classes more evenly) would be two more steps ahead.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

Is it really that overbearing to not have a skin ? or to not have achievement points in an area ?
It seems like the end of the world if you can’t have those….

I would almost propose to be able to sell legendaries backpacks to the TP, but there is already so much shiny skins out there….

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Jak Shadow.2864

Jak Shadow.2864

Are you sure? I know the game is older and people have dropped out but also new people have come in. It used to be the top 10% were in the top 1,000 so around 10,000 players overall

Maybe you are right in which case 250 makes sense. But maybe you are not.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Pyriall.1683

Are you sure? I know the game is older and people have dropped out but also new people have come in. It used to be the top 10% were in the top 1,000 so around 10,000 players overall

Look at the casual population in Hotjoin, there are 2 rooms only and it’s filled with the same 40 people.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Look at the casual population in Hotjoin, there are 2 rooms only and it’s filled with the same 40 people.

That’s just hotjoin though isn’kitten I just use ranked/unranked when I sPvP.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

So I get that the system is supposed to be skill based, but what about giving us some Core Specs that are on par with Expansion Pack Specs so that we can use our skill with Core Specs?

In all fairness shouldn’t there at least be one Core Spec for each profession that is viable in PvP? You don’t have a unified player base when it comes to what people have access to and a way to bridge that divide is to make at least one Core Spec for each profession viable in PvP. If an expansion doesn’t look fun to people they shouldn’t have to buy it to remain relevant in PvP.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

No matter how often you improve rewards and rework matchmaking and seasons, PvP will never be good in this game unless you completly rework the class balance of the game.
There is too much of everything: Physical burst damage, condi damage, crowd control, AOEs, traps, too short cooldowns, some classes have way too much mobility etc. Not to mention moa polymorph. It is simply terrible.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

(edited by Malediktus.3740)

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

No matter how often you improve rewards and rework matchmaking and seasons, PvP will never be good in this game unless you completly rework the class balance of the game.
There is too much of everything: Physical burst damage, condi damage, crowd control, AOEs, traps, too short cooldowns, some classes have way too much mobility etc. Not to mention moa polymorph. It is simply terrible.

You named almost every combat component aside from healing. You basically think that there’s too much GW2 in GW2. If that’s the case then spend less time playing it, problem solved.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

The balance is fine for PVE (even in raids you dont see the boss encounters do as many things per minute as a player can do to you in PvP), but complety unreasonable in PVP. Each skill must have completly different balance in PvE and PvP.
Balance was better before HoT for sure, now its too much of everything.
I openly admit that I barely ever have enjoyable moments in PvP and do it almost exclusively for the rewards (mainly the AP). If those would not exist I would completly ignore it.

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

(edited by Malediktus.3740)

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Pyriall.1683

That’s just hotjoin though isn’kitten I just use ranked/unranked when I sPvP.

You measure the health of a population by its casual players. There aren’t any new players in hotjoin. There are the same people playing ranked and unranked, which aren’t many.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Javonovich.5280

Javonovich.5280

If there’s anything this topic has shown, it’s that the pvp community does not trust the devs. The disconnect between the pvp team and the balance team is and always will be the problem here. No changes to matchmaking will change that.

That said, since thoughtful class balancing appears to be asking a lot, I appreciate the time the pvp devs have put into the changes, and I look forward to not playing my necro while I give them a try.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Not enough full parties play to keep an entirely separate 5-man queue healthy 24/7. However, that doesn’t mean teams shouldn’t have a structured place to participate in PvP. This will be part of the the discussion around the followup poll regarding solo/duo queue.

I was thinking about this when watching some discussion of another game, but what about having a more concentrated time period for this? Have a “hot time” of sorts, a couple hours per day (or week) where this mode is available, or at the very least would offer significantly better rewards.

Just pick the time that your metrics indicate most players play anyway, and make the 5v5 queues only available during that time, concentrating players there. It sucks for players that can’t play during that time block, obviously, but if they can’t have a reasonable play period outside that block then it isn’t really hurting them much anyway.

Could you guys PLEASE stop putting exclusive skins behind PvP. It is really onerous for us players that would prefer to not PvP. I don’t know how difficult it will be to acquire these new skins or if I’d even really want them, but I don’t want to go through the hell of earning The Ascension again. Please just let players who don’t want to PvP, not play PvP, without missing out on cool stuff.

Are you seriously complaining about rewards of game mode, that you cant get because you dont play that gamemode? How about raids, Alot of people dont have time or the group for them so they automatically miss the rewards, so should we take all the rewards away from hardcore raiders? There absolutely needs to be gamemode specific rewards, that keeps the intrest towards the mode healthy from majority of player base.

Back when Raids were first being introduced, Ohoni made threads urging for (correct me if I’m incorrect) “reward equality.” Things such as raid-only Legendary armor and the raid-exclusive skins were abhorrent to his/her vision for the game. (S)He has taken roughly the same position with other specific-requirement skins such as the legendary backpieces. It’s just what (s)he believes in.

NSPride <3

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

Back when Raids were first being introduced, Ohoni made threads urging for (correct me if I’m incorrect) “reward equality.” Things such as raid-only Legendary armor and the raid-exclusive skins were abhorrent to his/her vision for the game. (S)He has taken roughly the same position with other specific-requirement skins such as the legendary backpieces. It’s just what (s)he believes in.

Quite so. Essentially, their argument boils down to ‘I should be able to get every reward in the game by pressing one in an open world champion train .’ I would advise against wasting breath on that argument.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

OP: No, it does not look terrible. You’re nuts. They took our advice.

1. They will show us skill rating (So many want this).
2. They added sweet ascended PvP gear rewards (I asked for this).
3. They changed league to be skill based instead of grind based (Nice)
4. They temporarily made it so we can’t get farmed by premades (Will be fun to try)
5. A new armor set, exclusive to PvP… And it’s ascended (awesome, not junk)
6. They are adding metrics to match score so we can better kitten our performance.
7. We can now spend shards of glory (glorious!)
8. Rewards are tied to effort, so the more you play, the more you get. This is nice so beginners have incentive to continue.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

(edited by Archon.6480)

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

What if someone only enjoy role playing in divinity’s reach?
If they want a legendary badge next to their name, should they get it for typing x lines of dialogue?
If they want legendary weapon, should they get it for using x emotes?
If they want to be rank 1 on the leader boards, should they get it for using fancy words?

I don’t think these are serious questions. I think they are straw men. The point is, this game has numerous supported ways to play the game, ways that offer high amounts of gold and loot to those dedicated to playing them, and if the devs have decided that it’s fair to reward players of a given type of content some very high value rewards, then there’s no reason why that content can’t reward all of the high value rewards, when you put in equivalent time and effort.

The various chat scenarios you describe are not supported gameplay, they do not offer ANY rewards. If ANet decides that they should, that’s their choice, but players should have no reasonable expectation of any reward. But if there is content where you can already earn one Legendary Weapon type, or one Legendary Armor, then sure, why would it be that this is ok, but that allowing players to earn a different item instead is considered ridiculous?

Skins are not fungible, players like the ones they like, and there can never be “equivalency.” If you offer skin A one way, and skin B another, you can never say “well this is ok, because even if you can’t get skin B playing in that mode, you can get skin A, and it’s ‘just as good.’” Relative worth is entirely subjective, what may be “equally as good” to you or to the developers may not be remotely as good to other players. Players should be able to get the version that they think is best out of the content they enjoy, not the version that the devs think is “just as good.”

Are you seriously complaining about rewards of game mode, that you cant get because you dont play that gamemode? How about raids, Alot of people dont have time or the group for them so they automatically miss the rewards, so should we take all the rewards away from hardcore raiders?

Yes.

There absolutely needs to be gamemode specific rewards, that keeps the intrest towards the mode healthy from majority of player base.

If a player is only there to chase rewards, it is toxic to the game. Half the strife from season1 came from players who absolutely did not want to be playing PvP, but felt compelled to do so chasing the Ascension, and thus had entirely different goals and motivations than those players who were actually interested in a fair and engaging PvP match-up. The game does not benefit from non-PvPers playing PvP, it only benefits from giving those who want to PvP a fair reward for their time spent doing so. Players who’d rather be doing something else should be able to do that thing without missing out on something they want.

I think an ascended armor skin fom pvp is a good thing. You donßt need it but it will show you play a good amount of pvp.

There are better ways to do that though. The titles do that. The league rank nametag flairs do that. Armor should not be used for that purpose, because armor has an intrinsic value that has nothing to do with “showing that you accomplished a thing.” People should be able to wear the armor skin because they like the armor skin. If they want to show off that they PvP a lot, then they should use other methods.

Is it really that overbearing to not have a skin ? or to not have achievement points in an area ?
It seems like the end of the world if you can’t have those….

If it’s not worth me complaining that it bothers me not to have these things, then it’s certainly not worth you complaining that I shouldn’t have these things. At the end of the day, I’m arguing for something that would make me happier that has nothing to do with you, while you would be arguing that you would be happier because I was less happy, and I don’t see how that could possibly be the meritorious position.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

True. My stance is that exclusivity should be limited to “door prize” items, things designed to get you to “try out” a new gameplay mode from time to time, but that any player can earn within a couple hours of earnest gameplay. Anything that does take dozens of hours of hard work and/or skill should be available in multiple locations, so if one area just completely doesn’t appeal to you, you can always find it someplace else instead.

And of course it could be made easier to get from some locations than others, so if they decide that they want an armor set to be “mostly PvP,” then it can require you to do a little PvP at a minimum to get started on the path to earning it, but then there is a branching point where you could do other things instead. Like with the Ascension, make it so that at minimum you’d have to clear Amber at least once, to get the Recruits Wings, but all other components could be picked up elsewhere in the game if you really didn’t want to do any more PvP. And of course it would take longer and more work to pick up those pieces in other game modes than it would through the PvP leagues, so if you like PvP at all, PvP would be the fastest method for you to get them.

High value rewards would always take a lot of time and effort, there would just be many varieties to that effort so that people are more likely to find a way that they actually enjoy.

Quite so. Essentially, their argument boils down to ‘I should be able to get every reward in the game by pressing one in an open world champion train .’

No. That would be a straw man version of my argument.

done by now.”

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

OP: No, it does not look terrible. You’re nuts. They took our advice.

1. They will show us skill rating (So many want this).
2. They added sweet ascended PvP gear rewards (I asked for this).
3. They changed league to be skill based instead of grind based (Nice)
4. They temporarily made it so we can’t get farmed by premades (Will be fun to try)
5. A new armor set, exclusive to PvP… And it’s ascended (awesome, not junk)
6. They are adding metrics to match score so we can better kitten our performance.
7. We can now spend shards of glory (glorious!)
8. Rewards are tied to effort, so the more you play, the more you get. This is nice so beginners have incentive to continue.

Yep. S5 looks really awesome and I can’t wait to play it. It would be nice if we could preview the new armor skins now.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

maddoctor.2738

Yet there is still no thread on that subject (reward equality) just random huge posts on various different subjects that derail threads and get them off-topic.

In summary:
In the PVP Threads: Raids get exclusive armor so PVP can get exclusive armor.
In the Raid Threads: PVP gets exclusive armor so Raids can get exclusive armor.

And that’s enough to stop it. Saying: “but the other one shouldn’t get exclusive armor either” isn’t a valid argument for these threads because what rewards are given in Raids aren’t a valid topic for PVP rewards and the opposite is also true.
If their problem is reward equality, they should discuss reward equality.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Dragonfeu.4356

Dragonfeu.4356

@ Evan Lesh
We will see a balance patch also on the 13th december?

Will have to wait for more info on that. It is not my area of expertise.

Apparently it’s no one’s :P

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

In summary:
In the PVP Threads: Raids get exclusive armor so PVP can get exclusive armor.
In the Raid Threads: PVP gets exclusive armor so Raids can get exclusive armor.

To be fair, those are arguments other people make. The argument I make is “it doesn’t matter if your friends jump off a bridge. . .” Basically that I don’t use either system to justify changes in the other, I just think that all systems should be the best they can be, and currently I’m a bit disappointed when they choose to lock cool skins behind dozens of hours of a specific content that most of their players would not enjoy.

If their problem is reward equality, they should discuss reward equality.

I do, in threads where reward exclusivity are raised.

done by now.”

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

maddoctor.2738

I do, in threads where reward exclusivity are raised.

If your problem is reward exclusivity talk about that it doesn’t have anything to do with these very specific rewards. The “Raids have exclusive rewards, so PVP can too” is an actually good argument, like it or not. Saying “but they shouldn’t have exclusive rewards either” is off topic and irrelevant, and not an argument anyway.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Ohoni.6057

If your problem is reward exclusivity talk about that it doesn’t have anything to do with these very specific rewards.

I am talking about it. Note my posts.

The “Raids have exclusive rewards, so PVP can too” is an actually good argument, like it or not.

“And if your friends jumped off a bridge. . .”

Saying “but they shouldn’t have exclusive rewards either” is off topic and irrelevant, and not an argument anyway.

It’s a fair response to people who use "Raids have exclusive rewards, so PVP can too” as a reason for PvP to have exclusive rewards. The point is that neither should, so two wrongs don’t make a right. If raids have exclusive rewards, that’s not a reason for PvP to also have exclusive rewards, it’s just a reason that those rewards should not be exclusive to raids in the first place.

done by now.”

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: maxm.7540

maxm.7540

I apologize for my bad English.
Let me begin by saying that I am a little disappointed by these decisions for the season 5. I try to explain.
This game is called Guild Wars 2 and not solo/Duo Wars 2. For some time the question is whether when there will be wars between guilds, who heard the name Guild Wars does not think? And do not tell me about www because is a race to the farming and nothing else, please.
The only place where you could see a leaderboard where you can play and compare your skills was the League of pvp. I should mention that this is a game and not a simple RPG, this is a MMORPG where if you pvp you want to compare, and clash against stronger. Defeats improve your game and that of your guild. In an MMORPG, I think you should bring people to play with others … maybe to interact and form friendships, but here it seems to me that you are instead trying to please someone with the fear that players change their game. Are 121 months that I play (I started with gw1) and the beauty of this game was in the fact that there were the goals to be achieved even in pvp and you could implement tactics with your virtual friends.Now I find myself playing with 3 who think a necro is the best player for decap when you find yourself in a party with a mesmer and a thief.
And I can not even explain to him that it is wrong because the game after I will not have to party with him, maybe I’ll have against him or I’ll have another player who does not know what his class is better to do.
There is not a cycle of games as there was in gw1, where after a series of matches would arrive in Olympus and then gave meaning to the game: the strongest team wins not the single player.
But to satisfy these poor souls who can not make a team, maybe it would not be enough to make a duoranked in parallel with the ranked team?
Frankly I’m disappointed and I am at the same time curious to know what will the ProLeague become, since 5/10 the top teams would have tournaments to get there.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: maxwelgm.4315

maxwelgm.4315

The ascended armor rewards are doubly interesting to have on PvP. First it will drag PvE people into it. I know it sounds like a disadvantage, but consider that some % of these will get serious about PvP and actually start to invest on it, therefore raising the queue population. Second, a % of people PvPing are going to think “since I have a full set now I might as well try out some of that PvE stuff” therefore raising the fractal/raids population as well. Having exclusive content promotes migration among the playing modes and should not be shunned. As much as you want to live inside a bubble and never leave HoM or never leave LA, Anet knows better that you could (gasp) have fun outside of your comfort zone.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

maddoctor.2738

The ascended armor rewards are doubly interesting to have on PvP. First it will drag PvE people into it. I know it sounds like a disadvantage, but consider that some % of these will get serious about PvP and actually start to invest on it, therefore raising the queue population. Second, a % of people PvPing are going to think “since I have a full set now I might as well try out some of that PvE stuff” therefore raising the fractal/raids population as well. Having exclusive content promotes migration among the playing modes and should not be shunned. As much as you want to live inside a bubble and never leave HoM or never leave LA, Anet knows better that you could (gasp) have fun outside of your comfort zone.

I agree, pushing others out of their comfort zone is a good thing.
I’ve taken many guild members to pvp with me and some of them actually stayed and became active pvpers (who knew?). The biggest problem so far was the barrier for entry. People are afraid if they PVP they will either get killed by pro players, or their skills will be inadequate to help their team win. The changes for S5 seem to be about creating more fair matches on both the high end players, and the lower end players, which means lower barrier for entry, more fun on all levels and who knows many more PVPers! Win-win

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

( i dont need ascended gear as pvp player, no way to get a legendary even if youre top tier),

Well I do. I wanna go raiding but enjoy spvp, so i would very much welcome a pvp ascended set to let me gather gear i need in a mode i like.

What i don’t like is divisions being LoL namesake’s instead of good old gem-based naming and graphics. What’s wrong with the old system? It was it’s own thing (which is what gw2 is all about), had very beautiful art and felt unique. If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it!

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

This change was implemented only to sell more gems to the mass of casual players crafting the new pvp stuff.

Everyone is pvp legends material now, just gotta farm. No more good teams to fight on the way up, they all left the game anyway since they can’t play together anymore.

Completely lame, but it’s what the mass of casual players wanted apparently.

Esport! lol

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Pyriall.1683

This change was implemented only to sell more gems to the mass of casual players crafting the new pvp stuff.

Everyone is pvp legends material now, just gotta farm. No more good teams to fight on the way up, they all left the game anyway since they can’t play together anymore.

Esport! lol

The “mass” of casuals? There’s like literally a few hundred people who play this game.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

Esport! lol

The “mass” of casuals? There’s like literally a few hundred people who play this game.

Only a few hundred that play sPvP, yeah. A while ago somebody did a detailed analysis of what they believe the current player population to be. There are about 2 million accounts total, though of course many if not most are inactive. Still, 1% of 2 million is 20k. So I’m sure that when PvE is included there’s far more than a few hundred.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Ashamir.9574

Ashamir.9574

I honestly don’t understand why now, in season 5, when it finally seems like the whole matching system has actually been really overworked a lot, teams are suddenly prohibited from joining the fun. As a player that has always been playing in teams to me this feels like a slap to the face.

Yes, you announced that there will be another vote at the end of season 5, but…

d) instead of testing the option before the season actully started you just put that in and exluced us from ranked for the whole season.

b) we all know how that poll will turn out. I’m not dillusional enough to think that people will vote for team-queue in this.

It was convenient to blame teams for the losing streaks of solo players when in fact the whole system was what was screwing people over. If the new system works better, those solo playes will just say “Team queue was removed and suddenly everything is better! See, we told you teams in ranked were the reeason our experience was so bad! Ofc we won’t have that kitten back!”

Will you be doing anything about that in the sense of clarification, i.e. telling the people that better matchmaking makes for better quality in matches and that team-queue won’t suddenly make their pvp experience kitten again?

I understand that 5-man queue isn’t feasible, but why not for example have a (2, 3, 5)-man queue and a pure solo-queue? Are the people in charge of that actually thinking about other options than the one we have currently?

It honestly just boggles my mind how there atm isn’t a real team option in a team-based game and no one from the devs seems to care about that at all.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Gath.5708

Gath.5708

More discussion? WTH… Do you Anet realize how the pvp population has dissipated with this super long delay in season 5? With all the new games being released in time for the holidays I doubt you will get the population back. When is the tentative release of season 5. tell us already.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

More discussion? WTH… Do you Anet realize how the pvp population has dissipated with this super long delay in season 5? With all the new games being released in time for the holidays I doubt you will get the population back. When is the tentative release of season 5. tell us already.

… December 13th

Get ready. EKSD, the super serious PVP guild, is gonna dominate the team Q

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

Lol…..it has already been announced: December 13th

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Make a reward track that just gives Hardened Leather. Everybody will be happy.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Thea Cherry.6327

Thea Cherry.6327

Wait what!? Asc Gear for PVP!? Who needs that? Noone does, but meanwhile you have this strange mode where hordes of players are bashing their heads in for hours… hm what is it called again… oh yes WVW. What about giving them Asc Gear because, well i don’t know but maybe because THEY WOULD USE IT! x.x

Anet just being Anet again, iam seriously on the verge of breaking up with this game. x.x

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

go post that on the wvw sub then. if you havent noticed, this is the pvp section.

Also i do pvp and pve and i welcome ascended gear in leagues.

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Wait what!? Asc Gear for PVP!? Who needs that?

I do! Thanks.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Yeah, I’m actually excited I can get ascended gear from pvp.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

Season 5 looks terrible

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

i like ascended gear availability. I do a lot of pvp during season and then WvW/PvE for off season so getting gear playing pvp is great.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "