See Enemy on Minimap in Tpvp

in PvP

Posted by: Edo Tensei.8254

Edo Tensei.8254

remove it , change it back to old version. This change is really bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

I disagree. What’s wrong with this change? Please explain your reasoning.

It’s great for solo queue because it is essentially the same as teammates telling you what enemy is where, which is something they could only do in voice comms, but not while in solo queue.

Ranger//Necro

in PvP

Posted by: Teckos.1305

Teckos.1305

destroying the already limited gank possibility. Pretty neat for a game aspiring to become an Esport.

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

destroying the already limited gank possibility. Pretty neat for a game aspiring to become an Esport.

It only displays players in combat, so it won’t show any ganks coming. This is also the first time I’ve ever seen anyone call ganking an essential part of esports.

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

I think this does damage to “General” knowledge of tpvp which requires high coordination[via calling targets/numbers on point], but (sorry for the gw1 reference) if anything, it exposes bad players because in gw1 you could see every enemy (8v8v8) and people still lacked common sense to move to a point, this I think tpvp wise, gives you an excuse to remove players from your team that can’t hear and or see the minimap now.

in PvP

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

I disagree. What’s wrong with this change? Please explain your reasoning.

It’s great for solo queue because it is essentially the same as teammates telling you what enemy is where, which is something they could only do in voice comms, but not while in solo queue.

Two words. Mesmers. Clutter.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

in PvP

Posted by: Teckos.1305

Teckos.1305

It only displays players in combat, so it won’t show any ganks coming. This is also the first time I’ve ever seen anyone call ganking an essential part of esports.

When i say ganking it more about element of surprise and this is a big part of most team based e-sports(mobas , Cs). Bun even if u are only displayed on the map while in combat you are most of the time in combat in gw2 so IMO the surprise factor is suppressed.