Seriously: Just play DH

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

Every objective is easy.

- Node control: Traps. Easy. Just sit in traps while having incredible amounts of block uptime
- Mobs / Objective: Chief / Svanir or enemy Lords on Foefire, it doesn’t matter. Place a ton of traps on them and they die like instantly. They can’t survive 5 seconds of 2 DH traps.

Anet has made it incredibly obvious that they want you to play DH this season. You can do everything. Enjoy that EZ obtained Legendary all you DH pros! <3 <3 <3 <3

competitive pvp is so fun and balanced in this game!

in PvP

Posted by: Struct.7453

Struct.7453

So your saying just play DH and win? Ha, you know the trap trick only works the first time. If you don’t learn then its natural selection…

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

So your saying just play DH and win? Ha, you know the trap trick only works the first time. If you don’t learn then its natural selection…

The funny thing is people keep saying that but none of them must play necromancers.

CC + tRAps is death to any necromancer. The highest most precious comodity in this game right now is stability and necromancers have the least

Actually I just want to remind everyone what necromancers lack
- The least Stability in the game
- The least (zero) blocks in the game
- The least (zero) invulnerability in the game
- The least mobility in the game
- The least hard cc in the game
- The least healing in the game

I’m pretty sure I can go on. So maybe you’re right. Just don’t play necromancers this season is maybe what Anet is trying to tell everyone huh?

Oh and you’re comment means nothing when talking about objectives like Chieftain / Svanir and Lords.

EDIT: and another thing.

ITs funny that you bring up the exact same retort every other person brings up when talking about DH. I’m tier 7 Diamond and there are STILL full teams of DH. I’m sure when and if I get to legendary it will be even worse. 4+ DH a game. about 6 on average. This is not amber.

So what you’re saying is NOBODY has figured out how to not die by DH. Not even in Legendary. lol

(edited by TheDevice.2751)

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

It’s not that simple, trap still work: area of denial, interupt, forcing defensive skills and don’t forget the healing. Let’s not forget dragonhunter can also pull and push people in and out traps.

EverythingOP

in PvP

Posted by: Zero.6592

Zero.6592

Was there even a single DH in the ESL? I don’t remember seeing any.

in PvP

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

So what? ESL defines what is balanced? A format so specific that what less then 1% plays it? Let’s not also forget they have different rules then in normal pvp.

EverythingOP

in PvP

TheDevice.2751

Again, Average of 6 DH in high diamond is telling of how strong this class is,

I’m not IN a pro league. I’m playing the game that Anet has devised for you and me. Not pro gamers. Those guys are all in a team and spend their lives playing this game. I’m just ranking and in the world of ranking (not the world of pro play), DH are the strongest most useful profession and is telling just by the sheer number of players playing DH in high Diamond and Legendary.

(edited by TheDevice.2751)

in PvP

Posted by: daw.4923

daw.4923

yeeeeeey another advice,dodge traps…
good think that DH have only 1 trap per game with 5 sec casting time,he cant spam in over and over,while hes basicly imortall….. OH W8

in PvP

Posted by: Ubik.8315

Ubik.8315

I once killed two trap guards at foe lord on a power warrior, then ressed lord. It was glorious.

in PvP

Posted by: Sharen Graves.1276

Sharen Graves.1276

The DH does need to be turned down a bit. The low skill level is so bad you can spot it a mile away. TRAP TRAP TRAP.. AA..invul…invul.. block..block.. TRAP TRAP TRAP. stomp. I think if they remove the stun and increase the CD.

Or have the CD start when the trap is triggered. Doing this will affect all the traps in the game but it will prevent trap spammers and will promote smarter play.

But then again its it anet so an over nerf and removing of an amulet will probably be the out come.

Then it will be on the the next class thats OP plz nerf.

in PvP

Posted by: cyberzombie.7348

cyberzombie.7348

or just insta kill them with an unblockable gunflame

What good is a medic w/o a patient?

in PvP

Posted by: Jitsuryoku.9038

Jitsuryoku.9038

The guards are good, but OP? Idk, their synergy with each other is great, but they lack mobility.

Also, It might be just my luck, but I’ve never had problems with necro against dragon hunters (as long as I’m not outnumbered). Sure, traps hit hard, and IF you keep a necro stunned long enough its dead. The problem is, solo DH doesn’t have nearly enough CC to do that on their own and in somewhat equal teamfights other classes tend to grant some boons to counteract damage spikes.

If you’re a necro try this next time: Dodge through the side of a trap (you start outside and dodge through the outside border of the trap trap to still land outside) and use staff 5 and staff 3 on the guard. If that guard didn’t have stability the push/pull through trap combo is broken. Keep the guard chilled with your normal rotation and the guard is dead soon after all the invulnerability and heals run out.

If anything, druids are the cancer for my necro. If I blow 2 cooldowns before the fight as a necro, I’m as good as dead.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

The DH is immensely popular because it is very effective in conquest and it requires a lower skill cap. It’s an ideal entry-level build the developers created to get more people into pvp. I’ve tried it, it’s ok. Not my thing. I prefer cloth and leather, lol

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Struct.7453

Struct.7453

There is a skill gap that separates a pickup guard from a skilled guard player. This is the only hint you will get. Yes the lower skilled guard gameplay is somewhat brainless. However this can be said for any other class that doesn’t get classified as broken….

in PvP

Posted by: azyume.6321

azyume.6321

Do you never get tired of your nerf DH threads?

Anyway, you play DH and I’ll play Rev. You can guess which one will win but I’ll give you a hint, not the DH. The so OP profession has a hard counter! Who would have thought!

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant
Crystal Desert – Eredon Terrace – Fort Aspenwood – Stormbluff Isle

in PvP

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

Anyway, you play DH and I’ll play Rev. You can guess which one will win but I’ll give you a hint, not the DH. The so OP profession has a hard counter! Who would have thought!

Revs aren’t even our biggest weakness. Any decent ranger/engi can kill us with ease.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

They are definitely very strong (and I often also see 2 or 3 per side every game in diamond), but I am not sure it is just the traps that are the issue.

Some of the things that stand out to me are the auto daze trait on traps (a lot of easy to land cc considering the damage output), the way the heal trap works makes it very strong compared to the ranger version (for example you can’t effectively double cast the ranger version), DH condi cleanse seems more powerful than last season (was it buffed?), and the HoT version of the virtues are so much better than the normal virtues, giving access to a great heal/cleanse, another long block, and a very synergetic unblockable pull with a unreasonably long range (I have been chain pulled by DH’s).

The traps in themselves (apart from the heal) don’t seem to be OP imo.

I would remove the aoe daze trait, make the heal trap similar to the ranger one, make the pull only 600 range and make it blockable, and make the new virtues baseline for all guardians (remove the old virtues) and update the vanilla traits to synergize with the new virtues.

That would make DH version of guard more skill based and also make other builds viable without having to use the DH trait line.

in PvP

azyume.6321

Revs aren’t even our biggest weakness. Any decent ranger/engi can kill us with ease.

Sorry man, but I played guardian for more than 4k hours over the past 3 years and 9 months. Unless the Dragonhunter is a mender bunker, which the Rev will eventually kill, any other DH will die to a power Revenant. Gimmick full trapper you can count down, they die roughly in 20 seconds, once all their defenses are down.

Guardian Commander
Thief / Mesmer / Elementalist / Warrior / Necromancer / Ranger / Engineer / Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: Hendrix.9763

Hendrix.9763

The funny thing is people keep saying that but none of them must play necromancers.

CC + tRAps is death to any necromancer. The highest most precious comodity in this game right now is stability and necromancers have the least

I’m pretty sure I can go on. So maybe you’re right. Just don’t play necromancers this season is maybe what Anet is trying to tell everyone huh?

Oh and you’re comment means nothing when talking about objectives like Chieftain / Svanir and Lords.

ITs funny that you bring up the exact same retort every other person brings up when talking about DH. I’m tier 7 Diamond and there are STILL full teams of DH. I’m sure when and if I get to legendary it will be even worse. 4+ DH a game. about 6 on average. This is not amber.

So what you’re saying is NOBODY has figured out how to not die by DH. Not even in Legendary. lol

No, thieves have the least stability in this game. You can pop reaper and ult and you automatically get stacks of stability. And necros SHOULD have the least healing… They have access to two health pools. Duh?

(edited by Hendrix.9763)

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

LoL if you want to rank up fast DH is easy. Thief/Rev is better for pro’s to rank up but if your not that good, DH will rank you up fast and easy.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

in PvP

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

No, thieves have the least stability in this game. You can pop reaper and ult and you automatically get stacks of stability. And necros SHOULD have the least healing… They have access to two health pools. Duh?

Are you sure? I thought shroud was the trade off for extra dodges, blocks, mobility and invulerabilities.

Also necro dont have the least healing but alot of their healing ether get negated by shroud (see Regeneration, Parasitic Contagion etc.) or requires to hit things (dagger 2, the bloodmagic traits, SoV etc.).

Well the no healing part in shroud is a relict from the time when shroud was the necro down state but the devs are to affraid to change this (heck it took them 3 year until necros could stomp/rezz in shroud not counting exploits). They think it would be op and maybe it is but it still is a kitten design desicion to give a profession a class mechanic that completly prevents healing. However given how fast necro get bursted down in pro games and how strong the sustain of some professions are i currently dont think it would be op at all.

And for the hitting things part, well pvp is probably the area where this is the most unreliable from of sustain.

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

No shroud is just an extra hp bar. Think of it like vitality and shroud generation as healing. mathematically, it is no comparison to druid who has the same hp regeneration as shroud regeneration. The difference is druid gets it for its actual hp and necromancer doesn’t. Furthermore, Druid can evade more than necro with more protection and damage mitigation at its disposal. This I feel is a good comparison to put necro’s weakened state into perspective.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

(edited by Zelulose.8695)

in PvP

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

DH is anti-fun for sure, but not to the same extent as turret engi / bunker mesmer / spirit ranger.

Anet almost always nerfs FOTM builds. I doubt DH will be an exception.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

No shroud is just an extra hp bar. Think of it like vitality and shroud generation as healing. mathematically, it is no comparison to druid who has the same hp regeneration as shroud regeneration. The difference is druid gets it for its actual hp and necromancer doesn’t. Furthermore, Druid can evade more than necro with more protection and damage mitigation at its disposal. This I feel is a good comparison to put necro’s weakened state into perspective.

I like comparing Necs to Wars actually. Both deal and receive damages to fill up their bars which allows them to not just be tanky, but offer higher damages overall. Thing is, Necro offers higher aoe burst potential at a cost of having no “holy crap” button in the beginning. Warriors on the other hand, hits you harder initially but their longevity is reduced.

If a necro survives initial bursts then their full bar lasts longer while Wars are basically the same facetanker throughout the fight but are single cc & dmges rather than aoe. I personally think Wars are a safer bet without Ele and/or Engi for sustain purposes.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Yasha.5963

DH is anti-fun for sure, but not to the same extent as turret engi / bunker mesmer / spirit ranger.

Turrent engi was really horrible, at least DH has some class.

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

yes there was and there was in the qualifiers but that isnt relevant since 95% of the player base doesnt play on that level.

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

DH is pretty much what I have resorted to playing as every other team seems to have one and you need a DH to balance things out in unorganized groups.

Maybe if Anet halved trap damage in PvP but then gave DH something else to compensate.

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

Turrent engi was really horrible, at least DH has some class.

Well sure because effort and some skill are still required to play DH unlike turret engie.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

Just here to give you guys your daily reminder that you’re complaining about 3 different builds.

One spams symbols, one spams traps, the other specializes in sustain and rezzes.

If you halve trap damage, you will not stop the symbol spamming build or the block/healing spamming build that (some) of you guys are complaining about. Some of you are having difficulty with some builds more than others which is probably a function of what class/build you play.

*there is also the meditrapper build which is usually used for esl that is less complained about but occasionally you will see posts saying dh tossing you in and out of test of faith is broken and does too much damage, bringing the complaints to 4 builds.

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Just here to give you guys your daily reminder that you’re complaining about 3 different builds.

One spams symbols, one spams traps, the other specializes in sustain and rezzes.

If you halve trap damage, you will not stop the symbol spamming build or the block/healing spamming build that (some) of you guys are complaining about. Some of you are having difficulty with some builds more than others which is probably a function of what class/build you play.

*there is also the meditrapper build which is usually used for esl that is less complained about but occasionally you will see posts saying dh tossing you in and out of test of faith is broken and does too much damage, bringing the complaints to 4 builds.

I wouldn’t be against it if they nerfed all of them.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I wouldn’t be against it if they nerfed all of them.

It’s bitter sweet.

Attachments:

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

to all the complainers? Did you try to fight them from range ?
Druid is one good counter. I needed 20s with a P/P thief, with basi venom this can even be faster. Shure i can´t contenst the point instantly but he dies. With ele I usualy have a lot of fun smashing DH´s. Shure i die fast if there are 2+ and i get cought in traps, which i can avoid 90% of the time. The only thing is i somtimes react to a trap poped by a teammate LoL …
But i agree. The DH stacking is unfun ….

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

to all the complainers? Did you try to fight them from range ?
Druid is one good counter. I needed 20s with a P/P thief, with basi venom this can even be faster. Shure i can´t contenst the point instantly but he dies. With ele I usualy have a lot of fun smashing DH´s. Shure i die fast if there are 2+ and i get cought in traps, which i can avoid 90% of the time. The only thing is i somtimes react to a trap poped by a teammate LoL …
But i agree. The DH stacking is unfun ….

while i dont seem to have much of a issue against dh’s since i learned a bit by playing against and with one. thief taking down a dh? your kittening joking. the dh must be absolute crap then. even the best thief’s i know will switch when it comes to dh because its just not going to happen.

im bad at sarcasm

in PvP

Posted by: Tissitra.4153

Tissitra.4153

In my eyes the main issue is sustain. Just for fun, I did a computation of the possible average healing on the symbolic and meditrappaer builds. The result is:

0.855k HP/second or about 25k HP in 30 seconds on meditrapper
1k HP/second or 30k HP in 30 seconds for symbolic

This is all on marauder amulet, without taking into account any regeneration and without even talking about how many blocks are available. For comparison, thief or ele (the two profession with the same hp pool) get about 12k in 30 seconds on their best marauder builds. What’s more, when starting a fight a meta DH has altogether about 19k healing for immidiate use and it takes only 1,5 seconds to cast ALL of it. With a HP bar of 17k, that’s more than a full reset.

They should increase cooldowns:
- purification from 30 to 40 seconds untraited,
- smite condition from 20 to 25 seconds untraited,
- hunter’s determination from 40 to 60 seconds untraited (this is then STILL a far better trait than say mirror of anguish on mesmer or reaper’s protection on necro, which are IMO the closest comparable ones) and
-reduce the healing on wings of resolve from 4k to 2k.

The net effect would be a moderate 16-17% reduction of available healing for symbolic (from1k/second to about 0.84k/second, still over twice what ele or thief get on marauder builds) along with some reduction in condition removal. The healing and condi removal available at the beginning of a fight would be largely unaffected, the nerf would be to the ability of resetting your health repeatedly.

(edited by Tissitra.4153)

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

well you are right. you need stunbreakers and range. As soon as you use minhand dagger and no CC breaker on toolbar i don´t see how to win this :-). My experience with thief is not too good. I main ele, but i recognized that i can kite and kill a dh with P/P trapper … A thing no one uses in sPvP. But its mobile as any other thief, can +1 and decap. So i don´t care if i can 1:1 as other builds. Move, unload in the back of an enemy two times for a +1 win and move to next …

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

This is a logic problem about design.

*dodges, blocks and inv = stability + hp bar

*other hp bar, healing = just a hp bar

you can see the main problem of ele and nec.

dodges, blocks, mobility and inv should be a CHANCE skill. In HoT, they become a sustain system + many off & def skills.

in PvP

Posted by: Saleerian.2973

Saleerian.2973

1 DH is no problem.. the only problem is when you get more DHs in one team (yoloq wise).
The stacking of its aoe is ridiculous but the same problem goes pretty much with engies. (those who revive their teammates knows)
Anyway there is tons of builds which counters those DHs (rifle warrior ftw) but I still think there is need for increasing some cooldowns.

(edited by Saleerian.2973)

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

meh i didnt even bother playing DH since season 2. DH is like MM necro or turret engie in terms of easy to play and very effective. also very popular beside not being use in top ESL teams. but what happen to MM necro and turret engie? this what happen when something so brain dead to play and still pretty strong. i dont blame others, some DH really play DH because thats their main class. and a lot of players just bandwagon FOTM builds/class.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

^this.

There are so many ways to counter traps it’s not even funny, But if people fail then it is just natural selection.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Zero.6592

^this.

There are so many ways to counter traps it’s not even funny, But if people fail then it is just natural selection.

Agreed. I main thief and even I don’t have a problem with DH’s.

in PvP

Zero.6592

Dude why do you even play the profession you seem to hate so much? You must have made 200+ posts about the inferiority of Necromancers by now. If it really is that bad, why don’t you just delete it and leave the weak profession to other people?

in PvP

Posted by: abaddon.3290

abaddon.3290

Dude why do you even play the profession you seem to hate so much? You must have made 200+ posts about the inferiority of Necromancers by now. If it really is that bad, why don’t you just delete it and leave the weak profession to other people?

not everyone is so weak as to ditch a class they enjoy because it isnt amazing at pvp. some people just play to have fun and wait their turn to be op again. as the cycle continues on.

im bad at sarcasm

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

You are thinking of warrior. No warrior in the final..that was the profession the pro’s felt was the weakest link. They murmured something that the warrior community has said for years..no team play, terribly placed traits, buggy skills, nothing a revenant can’t do better…or words to that effect.

in PvP

Posted by: Nimrud.5642

Nimrud.5642

Sorry man, but I played guardian for more than 4k hours over the past 3 years and 9 months. Unless the Dragonhunter is a mender bunker, which the Rev will eventually kill, any other DH will die to a power Revenant. Gimmick full trapper you can count down, they die roughly in 20 seconds, once all their defenses are down.

Plz, plz, plz guys elighten a noob about this issue! I’ve recently picked up rev for pvp but I’m even ‘noober’ on it than on other classes so I ofc get obliterated by anyone who the game gives me as an opponent based on my MMR. Including DHs… so what guidelines can you offer me (strategy is enough, I’ll figure out the mechanical part by myself)?

ty

enthusiastic noob

(edited by Nimrud.5642)

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

Just wanted to mention that Thieves/DD’s have the least (zero) stability, and also have zero invulns.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

The problem is there is nothing that prevents class stacking and yes at lower levels of play 2 or 3 DH spamming traps on point is not fun. The class singly is midde of the pack at best.

(edited by brannigan.9831)

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Just wanted to mention that Thieves/DD’s have the least (zero) stability, and also have zero invulns.

Thieves have stability on one very very underwhelming Elite… DaggerStorm…

in PvP

azyume.6321

Plz, plz, plz guys elighten a noob about this issue! I’ve recently picked up rev for pvp but I’m even ‘noober’ on it than on other classes so I ofc get obliterated by anyone who the game gives me as an opponent based on my MMR. Including DHs… so what guidelines can you offer me (strategy is enough, I’ll figure out the mechanical part by myself)?

ty

If you started playing Revenant just now, you will want a bit of safety to engage fights. For that, I’d recommend to use Retribution over Invocation. An interesting build to start, while the opposing team have dragonhunters is this one:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAW8un3guNSuQ7JRboVlsP0rS4IaWJ4EdskFNFyugJshtDIANQdG34HA-TZBFABAcRAaf/BCOCAiXGQgHAAA

Hardening Persistence, Eye for an Eye, Versed in Stone and the Leadership rune, which will increase all your stats, should give you a good margin to deal with the unexpected.

First thing to do is try to recognize the build the dragonhunter is running: power symbolic, mender symbolic, full trapper or meditrapper and if using long bow or not. If the DH is using long bow, you want to close the distance as soon as possible but still do it carefully, remember that you get stab on dodge, so that will help you in case activate the trap Test of Faith, which a good guard will try to push and pull you across it for damage.

Another thing to keep in mind: keep a close eye to the DH animations or simply hear the fx sounds to know when they are laying down traps.

If is a full trapper, just let them drop all traps in the point then use staff #3 or #5 to activate them all. Mist of Surge will take you out of the danger zone, away from the PoB and ToF range. They will only have heal and the F 1-3 skills now.

Start to peel the guard, I simply auto attack a few times with the sword which will hit hard enough to make their health drop below 40%. From my experience that’s usually when the majority will use Wings of Resolve (F2) to run away from you then they will drop Purification for heals. That’s a good time for you to use staff #2 quickly to activate Debilitating Slam to daze them and interrupt the Wings of Resolve or simply let them heal up and use Shield of Courage while you auto attack with staff or sword again, the latter is recommended since it is faster.

Try to manage your energy and keep the boons up, save it a bit for when you see the DH hp drop to 40% or less, because that’s when you are going to take advantage of the traits with damage increase. Hit F2 twice for the boons from One with Nature, use the Elemental Blast to force them use the dodge in case still have one, then start your simple combo which will be devastating if lands perfectly: Burst of Strength + Surge of the Mists. If the opponent somehow dodged part of the Surge of the Mists, swap to sword to finish them by using Precision Strike with Impossible Odds (too fast and too close, they won’t dodge nor block unless aegis is back up).

If you decide to to interrupt the Wings of Resolve using Surge of theMists, you can make a different combo with Chaotic Release + Burst of Strength + Precision Strike.

If you are out of energy, so can’t block, can’t dodge, Crystal Hibernation is on cool down and a DH spammed their trap on you, remember to use Infuse Light heal if you hp is low and abuse of all their damage for a full heal or swap legends to Assassin Stance and use Riposting Shadows to evade the traps.

Guardian Commander

in PvP

azyume.6321

Squash forum bug!

Guardian Commander

in PvP

Yasha.5963

not everyone is so weak as to ditch a class they enjoy because it isnt amazing at pvp. some people just play to have fun and wait their turn to be op again. as the cycle continues on.

Those people don’t make post after post about how weak the class they play is, or make threads that essentially ask for the skill set of another class to be added to “their” class kitten nal.

The issue with DH is not limited to necros, if anything with all the hp, shroud, stability, auto procing chills, and massive aoe damage necros are relatively well equipped to deal with DH.