So I'm watching Chaith playing Engie.

in PvP

Posted by: raiaknl.6348

raiaknl.6348

He’s probably one of the best engies out there, I’m talking about Five Gauge from The Abjured.
Well, I see him do the follow:
Perma swiftness
Stealth
Pull the target
Push the target
Heavy condition damage
Good ranged damage
Insane healing
Perma regen
Perma vigor
Insane kite mechanic
Engi shield has lower cooldown on block than guardian and warrior, unbelievable.
He trasnform people into MOA, really Anet??
He gets WARRIOR’S rampage on a much LOWER cooldown, the damage? Is almost the same.
It’s tanky as hell
He goes twice in less than 20 secs into the mini-form being invunerable to everything…
He cleanses condies very often.

So, Engineers can do EVERYTHING and they do everything very very well.
In good hands like Chaith, it shows how broken engies are.

Remove the moa, rampage, shield and invulnerable from this class and it may balance things out.
Also engies has zero cooldown on kits, give Eles no cooldown on attunements too.

in PvP

Posted by: zaragoz.6351

zaragoz.6351

Try playing one in this current condi-heavy burn meta, and then let me know if you think they still need nerfed, because once you blow turret you are helpless for about 15 more seconds. I’ve watched his stream and while he is good, he still dies quite often. I’ve played engineer since launch, and while we are by no means weak, we are definitely much less effective now than we were pre-patch with the overhaul to our trait lines destroying much of the synergy that made celestial engineer so effective.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Zaragoz[SS] – 80 engineer

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

When you watch his stream you should actually watch his positioning. He has solid mechanical skills but as a marauder engi he dies far less than other engies with same build and wins outnumbered fights using LOS/CDs, CCs, etc. Unlike most people who run marauder/zerker builds that likes to go on point and hash it out, he uses terrain and LOS to damage and CC people often turning the fights around.

As much as I like burst meta, too many people seem to over extend and get bursted or blow important cds way too early in the fights and die, making the team lose teamfights. Also its important to remember to cleave downed bodies instead of going for the full stomp and try to survive and reengage the fights after resets.

Tour

in PvP

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

He’s too optimistic when he says Engi is strong. I will say Engi isn’t braindead and effective anymore because of the damage pool increase and slick shoes kinda making them even more vulnerable to that damage pool.

The Moa > Slick Shoes combo is deadly if he ever finds a way to use that. But if he uses that then other people can burst him hard when he uses Marauder.

It eventually balances out in a way. The moa reset is pretty crazy, sure. But so long as the damage pool stays like this Engi shouldn’t be too cancerous nowadays.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

in PvP

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

High skill ceiling class with alot of utility , what do you expect?

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

in PvP

Posted by: Anastasis.7258

Anastasis.7258

Bro, DD Ele can do 10x better than those things you listed above.
So, both classes are broken as F, but this patch is probably just a transition patch for expansion I believe. (I hope so?)

Enjoy the game!

in PvP

Posted by: ellesee.8297

ellesee.8297

Interesting! Heavy condition damage and offhand shield blocks on a marauder rifle Engi! Much thread! Very knowledge!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

The ability to run at max speed while being able to do damage in every direction is huge.

That being said, engi is probably a little weak given the current strength of many other things. In reality, there is no reason not to play an ele, a mesmer, or a thief.

in PvP

Posted by: Roxx.8713

Roxx.8713

Interesting! Heavy condition damage and offhand shield blocks on a marauder rifle Engi! Much thread! Very knowledge!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

lol’d
u know toolkit shield?
and condi dmg from grenades if he is running them (can be “heavy” on cele build but meh)

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

I really hope you’re just trolling. The things you are asking will make engi completely useless and make ele even more godmode than they already are. Please don’t post asking for nerfs to another class that you obviously don’t have the slightest understanding about. And just to show you how silly your request is I will go through your entire list and tell you why each thing is not a problem or if you are right on something:
Perma swiftness- Yeah it’s a thing and it is one of the only 2 ways engi can get higher movement speed without having to use a rune to do so. Not really a problem when you take into account how mobile everything else is right now (save necro and guard)
Stealth- 1 single toolbelt skill on a 50 sec cd… I don’t see how this could ever be considered a problem by anyone. Even lb ranger has better stealth than that and they don’t have to use up a utility slot to do so.
Pull- again 1 single skill on one kit on a 25 sec cd with a very obvious animation… I don’t see how this is bad either. Los and dodge are easy counters to this skill, there’s nothing to complain about.
Push- 2 skills, 1 on each respective weapon it applies to (rifle and shield) plus small ones if you trait for it on turret explosion. Can be a bit of a hastle but you have stunbreaks for a reason.
Condi damage- This is nowhere near exclusive to engi so it’s not an isolated problem. Condi damage across the board is too high right now mainly due to burning having too much damage when stacked in excess.
Healing- decent healing all of which comes from heal skill, easily outhealed by most other classes and requires more risk due to it also being 1 of the only condi removals on engineer.
Perma Regen- Not even close, try again.
Perma Vigor- BS… strike two
Kiting- Fight a gs warrior, thief, Mesmer, or ele and you will think twice about that statement. Again, other classes do it 20x better than engi so this point is invalid as well.
Blocks- While it’s on a lower cd it is blocks for 1.5 seconds, toolkit shield sure it has a lower cd but it is the engineers only RELIABLE way to block attacks whereas guard has multiple blocks so that comparison is once again BS. Please for the love of all things Tyrian stop making mindless comparisons like that. There’s not supposed to be a similarity in cd timers on guard and engi. It is not broken in any way shape or form.
Moa- 3 sec moa… oh heaven forbid you can’t use the number 5 and a dodge and survive the entire thing…
Rampage- 50% of the time you get a useless tornado instead wasting your giant cd. Damage is actually about 30% less than a warrior due to strength trait giving damage buffs to warrior’s physical skills. Warrior rampage is far superior to engi rampage.
If it’s tanky then you are obviously not building for any sort of damage whatsoever. Breathe on a power engi and they die, cele doesn’t last much longer due to damage being mega buffed last patch for every single class in the game.
1 of those invulns is a trait and both are on 45-60 second cooldowns. Other classes have more invulns and can do damage while invuln. Engi is still outperformed in that department so this is absolutely nothing to worry about.
Only way they cleanse condis often is when they are running hgh with egun. Outside of that their only condi removal is their heal, if you think that’s a ton of condi cleansing look at ele or pretty much any other class for that matter.
Zero cd on kits is the only thing that let’s them be viable, cd’s on engi kits would make them useless.

So point of this being, don’t make posts over something you don’t understand.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I personally like Ostricheggs more.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Change every “engi” word with “ele” and you may be on to something here.

I’ve played against several pro engineers and they are very much beatable depending on whether or not you out play them, or they out play you.

Cele Ele on the other hand… not so much.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

Heavy condition damage

SMH

Remove the moa, rampage, shield and invulnerable from this class and it may balance things out.

I love this forum. I love reading about people’s opinions. They’re very interesting.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Op is prob an Ele or Mesmer main trying to shift some attention away from those two classes. Everyone know engi is worse off since patch hit.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Engi isn’t even meta anymore. All engineers out there, including me, are trying to figure out a viable build, but there’s none. Marauder SD engi, with AED and AMR? Barely viable for a brief period of time, then fixed (rightfully, ’cause AMR was in fact bugged) to uselessness.
Everything you could/would do with an engineer another class could/would do better.

We basically switched from god-level (prepatch) to ranger-level (postpatch).

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Static discharge is the new engi meta, but you fools just cannot see it….

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

He’s probably one of the best engies out there, I’m talking about Five Gauge from The Abjured.
Perma swiftness
Stealth
Pull the target
Push the target
Heavy condition damage
Good ranged damage
Insane healing
Perma regen
Perma vigor
Insane kite mechanic
Engi shield has lower cooldown on block than guardian and warrior, unbelievable.
He gets WARRIOR’S rampage on a much LOWER cooldown, the damage? Is almost the same.
It’s tanky as hell
He goes twice in less than 20 secs into the mini-form being invunerable to everything…

Also engies has zero cooldown on kits, give Eles no cooldown on attunements too.

How exactly does a build using marauders amulet, has limited condies (none of the OP burning, no torment, etc) have “heavy condition damage”?

How does he have perma vigor when the only vigor he gets is 2 secs on a toolbelt skill use (he doesn’t even run the 50% endurance trait)?

How do you think he has insane healing when his only healing is his heal skill and then blasting into into to put it on a 20 sec cooldown and has one leap finisher (he has no blast finishers outside of blowing up the heal turret) in the water field, and again is running marauder amulet with no healing power, how is that insane compared to say a cele D/D ele?

How is elixir X almost the same thing, when 50% of the time you get tornado which according to your hero Chaith is so worthless he immediately cancels it 99% of the time?

And so on…

Chaith seems to have let’s say an optimistic attitude toward engies, but if you actually watched and listened to what he said, even with that attitude you could see the problems, for example:

- He didn’t even bother engaging a d/d ele because they are “indestructible”.

- After doing a stealth Moa / rampage on a mesmer he stated that was pretty much his only chance to beat a mesmer (the mesmer still lived).

- He pointed out that what was engys viable build was dead (cele rifle engi) because they moved incendiary ammo into fire arms, so to get a similar level of performance now you would need to have access to 4 trait lines now.

- That whilst that IA nerf actually made engy balanced, other classes like Mesmer, Ele, etc had huge power creep from the changes.

- That the soldiers engy some people play is worthless, as why play engy when other classes/builds like d/d ele can do that job much better.

And so on… And that is from someone who is “optimistic” in attitude, go watch some other engies who stream / play in teams who basically sum engy up as a piece of kitten in its current situation and are playing classes other than engy due to that.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

in PvP

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

The Op main Ele and is prob scarded about all the negative attention they have been receiving.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in PvP

Posted by: ukuni.8745

ukuni.8745

ive found that any decent engineer build now needs a baby sitter, not to an extreme level it preforms greatly with good team mates but solo with a bunch of other pugs i feel like a liability.

Still Winning And Grinning (Swag)
Ukune – Engineer of Maguuma
Check me out on YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: xoularius.7204

xoularius.7204

Yeah, engi is hardly the class I’d be complaining about being OP right now. It has a bit of utility that other classes don’t bring, mainly downcleave and moa. But pretty much everything else it does currently is probably better done by another profession.

About Rampage: Warrior’s Rampage does more damage when traited with Peak Performance. Arguably Elixir X is on a shorter cooldown, but when you factor in the chance of getting Tornado, Warrior actually has a shorter cooldown as well.

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

The ability to run at max speed while being able to do damage in every direction is huge.

That being said, engi is probably a little weak given the current strength of many other things. In reality, there is no reason not to play an ele, a mesmer, or a thief.

^

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Perma swiftness
Stealth
Pull the target
Push the target
Heavy condition damage
Good ranged damage
Insane healing
Perma regen
Perma vigor
Insane kite mechanic
It’s tanky as hell

That’s just stupid. you are litterally going to possibly the best friggin engineer in the entire pvp scene to somehow prove that engineers are OP?. That’s like saying necromancers are OP because Noscoc can kitten kitten up. Come on no. u cannot use the absolute top of a ladder to prove the worth of the average joe. If people wanna determine how smart one is at average, they are not going to base thier data on people like Steven Hawking and Einstein right?

Engineers mostly Always have ’’isane’’ condition damage even pre patch. but in return they cannot take conditions or heavy cc pressure very well. if you want an engineer to not be constantly Reliant on transmute, which means they’d have to sacrifice kits and go to elixir route. they’d throw away quite a lot of thier overal damage. and even if chaith manages to pull this off. this guy is an prolly the best or atleast one of the best engineers in pvp out there.

Most condi engineers hardly ever use stealth. often they have slick shoes utility or an elixer gun for a stunbreak f key skill. And even when they do thier stealth is only for a very short duration.

push the target and pull the target? an engineer on average has 3 cc moves. not much different then other classes.

Insane healing? sure engineers can stack quite a lot of regenration.. but the thing is, it’s regenration, their direct heals ar often not used. it’s either the healing exlixer or healing turret which has a low base heal afterall. the reason thier heals are insane is because they can stay alive with all thier grenades and movement skills.

perma vigor. not really a game changer here. considering they are quite lot of classes with movement reducing skills or straight AOE damage. the engineer isn’t just seen rolling around dodging everyhing.

Good ranged damage. Sure if you go the celestial rifle or straight up power rifle route. but. You act as if this is a bad thing for a class to be good at multiple things. these kinds of builds are called hybrids. most engineers absolutely suck when it comes to raw dps.

engineers bieng tanky as hell is a straight up lie.

Moa often forces people to disengage. it’s very powerfull in teamfights. but higher tiered players do not fall for these kinds of tricks.

Rampage is absolotutely useless on most engineers unless they happen to be a more dps focused type of build.

how does chaith goes twice in the small form when the elixir has like 60 second recharge in less then 20 sec’s. ? Sound like a lie to me

why should an engineer hace cooldowns on kits, when the kit moves themselves have a cooldown. thier swiftness and vigor is what they use to stay alive. to not get cc’ed down or bursted down by all the dps going around. it’s thier main way of moving.

removing invulnreability and the shield is akin to heavily crippling thier survival and thus would mean that thier regen is useless since they get now kittening time to heal up,no just no.

And still you shouldn’t use somebody like chaith as the kitten representative of engineers in the game.

in PvP

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

how does chaith goes twice in the small form when the elixir has like 60 second recharge in less then 20 sec’s. ? Sound like a lie to me

Self-Regulating Defenses is an alchemy master tier trait that gives you a passive proc elixir S when you hit 25% health (sort of like the vamp runes mist proc). He also runs HGH which cuts the elixir util recharge and the trait recharge by 20%, meaning he has a 48 second cooldown on each, meaning that he has very reliable metods of pulling out of fights and negating focus fire and he can use each every 24 seconds if spaced out correctly.

He can double stealth with kinetic battery and he runs reactive lenses for an extra passive stunbreak (+fury).

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in PvP

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

engineers bieng tanky as hell is a straight up lie.

Actually soldier engineers are tanky as kitten. On the other hand they have no dmg and no condition dmg so w/o good teammates they r just bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Nix.3152

Nix.3152

Perma swiftness
Stealth
Pull the target
Push the target
Heavy condition damage
Good ranged damage
Insane healing
Perma regen
Perma vigor
Insane kite mechanic
It’s tanky as hell

He has no heavy condi dmg because he is running marauder.
He has no insane healing because he is running marauder.
He has no perma vigor because he is running Kinetic charge instead of adrenal implant.
BUT ye Chaith is amazing. :P

“You need actively react to the passives” (GW2 PvP 2013)

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

As soon as I saw the engie’s trait set-up post patch, I knew its position in the meta would be heavily compromised.

Examples of very bad trait/weapon synergy include:

• nades going from condi to power
  • IP out of reach unless you make sacrifices
  • FT synergizing with power yet provides the best fire field for condi
  • Choosing between FT and IP if going condi – these two should at least synergize
    …many more

While I’ve found viable builds, I’d have to agree w/ Anastasis.7258 that eles are much more reliable. Their strong presence in post patch tourneys proves that.

OP has absolutely no credibility.

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Chaith seems to have let’s say an optimistic attitude toward engies, but if you actually watched and listened to what he said, even with that attitude you could see the problems, for example:

- He didn’t even bother engaging a d/d ele because they are “indestructible”.

- After doing a stealth Moa / rampage on a mesmer he stated that was pretty much his only chance to beat a mesmer (the mesmer still lived).

- He pointed out that what was engys viable build was dead (cele rifle engi) because they moved incendiary ammo into fire arms, so to get a similar level of performance now you would need to have access to 4 trait lines now.

- That whilst that IA nerf actually made engy balanced, other classes like Mesmer, Ele, etc had huge power creep from the changes.

- That the soldiers engy some people play is worthless, as why play engy when other classes/builds like d/d ele can do that job much better.

And so on… And that is from someone who is “optimistic” in attitude, go watch some other engies who stream / play in teams who basically sum engy up as a piece of kitten in its current situation and are playing classes other than engy due to that.

Deng, someone was listening last night.

So when you commit a build to teamfighting utility, yes, fighting the strongest duelist in the game 1v1 is not a winning position. Marauder builds should not engage a D/D Ele 1v1, with the exception of perhaps a Mesmer.

Rampage and Moa are made for team players. While it’s amusing to Stealth, Rampage, Hurl Boulder and Dash an unsuspecting Mesmer in the roads for a big burst, it’s not really the proper usage or maximum value. If a Mesmer blew all his biggest burst on me, there’s an incredibly massive chance I’d just easily disengage as well, too.

It’s really not a problem to avoid 1v1s, it’s a team game after all.

It’s really common to see Soldier Engineers playing extremely well and being an asset to their team, on EU. I just think the power to 1v2 and kite really well is a lesser power to unique Moa plays in larger fights, Stealth/Invuln revives, high time to kill when focused, and downed cleave that probably only a Zerker Warrior could match.

It’s more about pursuing the role with the most potential value

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

in PvP

Posted by: Nos.9803

Nos.9803

Forum warrior Chaith has returned to us! /Bow

www.Twitch.tv/Noscoc

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

I was also listening last night.

There was a thread a few days after patch about engies that’s kinda relevant to the points made. It’s not as “optimistic” yet the attitudes seem the same.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Sad-End-for-The-Engineers

in PvP

abc.5790

I personally like Ostricheggs more.

Afro OP. Got carried by it a few times.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

@OP:

What’s your stream? I’d love to see how great the class is. Show us your skills.

in PvP

Posted by: thelorion.3680

thelorion.3680

sorry, but too much nonsense

Play a engi. Play it for real and then come back!

Engi and necro are the weakest classes for pvp and wvw atm.

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

sorry, but too much nonsense

Play a engi. Play it for real and then come back!

Engi and necro are the weakest classes for pvp and wvw atm.

Rangers disagree.

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

It’s really common to see Soldier Engineers playing extremely well and being an asset to their team, on EU. I just think the power to 1v2 and kite really well is a lesser power to unique Moa plays in larger fights, Stealth/Invuln revives, high time to kill when focused, and downed cleave that probably only a Zerker Warrior could match.

Well, everything you described can be done by a soldier’s engi as well (well, the cleave is weaker).

I can understand the argument that a D/D ele can do most of what a soldier’s engi can just as well if not better, but marauder engi is really in the same spot compared to other meta zerker builds like mesmer/thief/zerk war.

in PvP

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

Perma swiftness – ok
Stealth – ok
Pull the target – ok
Push the target – ok
Heavy condition damage – u wot m8?
Good ranged damage – u wot m8?
Insane healing – ok
Perma regen – no.
Perma vigor – ok
Insane kite mechanic – no.
Engi shield has lower cooldown on block than guardian and warrior, unbelievable. – ok
He trasnform people into MOA, really Anet?? – y for 3s with toss elixir skill
He gets WARRIOR’S rampage on a much LOWER cooldown, the damage? Is almost the same. – he gets or rampage or tornado ORNG
It’s tanky as hell – with soldier/cele y
He goes twice in less than 20 secs into the mini-form being invunerable to everything… – vampirism runes meta, everyone can use.
He cleanses condies very often. – u wot m8? he clenases them with elixirs and heal skill.

In good hands like Chaith, it shows how broken engies are – no it doesn’t

Remove the moa, rampage, shield and invulnerable from this class and it may balance things out. – remove engis!!!

Also engies has zero cooldown on kits, give Eles no cooldown on attunements too. ahahahahaha

engis are in pretty average spot currently, below mesmer, ele, guard, even new signet necro spec is pretty good at what it does.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in PvP

Posted by: Dustin.2793

Dustin.2793

All hail to my forum lord chaith!

Magic Toker // Thief // The Abjured
http://www.twitch.tv/magictoker

in PvP

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

>implying all stats, all traits and all abilities in one build.

10/10 bait, so many replies!

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

I just think the power to 1v2 and kite really well is a lesser power to unique Moa plays in larger fights, Stealth/Invuln revives, high time to kill when focused, and downed cleave that probably only a Zerker Warrior could match.

For the sake of curiousness, what do Engi’s offer in downed cleaves that tops that of Warriors and Guardians? It’s hard to imagine an Engi going anywhere near the damage these two classes can produce in team fights.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

I just think the power to 1v2 and kite really well is a lesser power to unique Moa plays in larger fights, Stealth/Invuln revives, high time to kill when focused, and downed cleave that probably only a Zerker Warrior could match.

For the sake of curiousness, what do Engi’s offer in downed cleaves that tops that of Warriors and Guardians? It’s hard to imagine an Engi going anywhere near the damage these two classes can produce in team fights.

Poison and blind at the same time and you can cleave from a distance.

in PvP

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

Chaith is awesome, he is using a high amount of skill. Engi is not in the same place that it was and I am so happy he is able to maintain his role.

in PvP

abc.5790

i <3 fan bois

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Nightshade.2570

i <3 fan bois

rolls my eyes Get it right, totally a Fan GIRL .

in PvP

Nightshade.2570

;) I know right we are elusive us female pvpers, but I assure you we do exist….

in PvP

abc.5790

I’m sure I’ve gotten my beeeehind kicked by a girl w/o me knowing.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

The game’s been done in for a long time now. Some classes can basically do everything while others are kept on a short leash because “flavor” or something… Like when they trashed War’s Shoutbow because converting boons is not “a warrior’s thing”.

The power creep and general design failures have reached such magnitudes that a complete overhaul is needed. But they just finished making one, so we aren’t seeing another one for a long time, maybe never.

Ele, Engie and Mesmer are completely god tier now. Not because of numbers but because of mechanics.

in PvP

abc.5790

Ele, Engie and Mesmer are completely god tier now. Not because of numbers but because of mechanics.

Engie? I think you missed the entire context of this discussion.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Saiyan.1704

Engi are one of those classes that brings a variety of useful tools to a team fight. Their variety happens to work out really well in certain situations but the fact that they can be outplayed, means they’re not as overpowered as other classes seem to be.

As I thought, tools that help other people cleave. That doesn’t mean they’re the best cleavers themselves, which was what I was refering to. There’s no way they can reach the 7k+ AoE powerhouse of Warriors and Guardians that Chaith was refering to… unless i’m missing something.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Engi are one of those classes that brings a variety of useful tools to a team fight. Their variety happens to work out really well in certain situations but the fact that they can be outplayed, means they’re not as overpowered as other classes seem to be.

As I thought, tools that help other people cleave. That doesn’t mean they’re the best cleavers themselves, which was what I was refering to. There’s no way they can reach the 7k+ AoE powerhouse of Warriors and Guardians that Chaith was refering to… unless i’m missing something.

Poison Nades had their damage buffed to match Chill, they can do 4500 damage to glassy people combined. Grenade Barrage & Nade spam is very key with buffed Vulnerability. Really though, what I attempt to do each fight is roll the dice for Rampage and really hit it home. A Marauder Amulet class Rampage with Air/Fire and chance on hit to proc Rockets, it’s a scary thing m8

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Poison Nades had their damage buffed to match Chill, they can do 4500 damage to glassy people combined. Grenade Barrage & Nade spam is very key with added and buffed Vulnerability. Really though, what I attempt to do each fight is roll the dice for Rampage and really hit it home. A Marauder Amulet class with Air/Fire and chance on hit to proc Rockets, it’s a scary thing m8

we all pray for rampage. still tornado can deny resses like nothing else.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Chaith.8256

Poison Nades had their damage buffed to match Chill, they can do 4500 damage to glassy people combined. Grenade Barrage & Nade spam is very key with added and buffed Vulnerability. Really though, what I attempt to do each fight is roll the dice for Rampage and really hit it home. A Marauder Amulet class with Air/Fire and chance on hit to proc Rockets, it’s a scary thing m8

we all pray for rampage. still tornado can deny resses like nothing else.

In my experience it’s not worth, try to roll Elixir X a couple seconds before something goes down so you have time to cancel your Tornado and do real cleave

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh