Still Nothing

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Nick.7621

Nick.7621

After numerous posts on PvP forums of people QQing that dd eles are OP I was hoping that the 8/25/2015 build we would see a nerf in someway…

Elementalist
Arcane Brilliance: Fixed a bug that caused this skill’s blast finisher to occur at your target’s location instead of your own.
Soothing Power: Updated the tooltip for this trait to reflect the actual effectiveness increase of 100%.

Really ANet? Don’t pay much attention to the PvP community huh? Loosing all hope…

Attachments:

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Ristillath.6745

Ristillath.6745

Pretty much, yea

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

I’m pretty sure they listen, but there is a difference between listening and not caring.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Nitesky.6427

Nitesky.6427

The salt is real.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Wow. This is starting to become an embarrassment. Given that other classes are seeing changes, there is no other explanation than that ANET is out of touch.

Are they really that oblivious to PvP?

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

The entire patch was mostly bug fixes, it was not a balance patch.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Soothing power was sold as a 200% heal increase. To fix the bug, they actually made the bug a reality. Touché.

Alerie Despins

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

After numerous posts on PvP forums of people QQing that dd eles are OP I was hoping that the 8/25/2015 build we would see a nerf in someway…

Elementalist
Arcane Brilliance: Fixed a bug that caused this skill’s blast finisher to occur at your target’s location instead of your own.
Soothing Power: Updated the tooltip for this trait to reflect the actual effectiveness increase of 100%.

Really ANet? Don’t pay much attention to the PvP community huh? Loosing all hope…

dude, it’s totally your fault for still having some hopes…l2lose all hopes in pvp balance like everyone already did more than one year ago, if you already expect the worse from pvp devs your life is gonna be way better cause you will always be satisfied

mindgames you know

Ark 2nd Account

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

and I bet ANET also wonders why they struggle to get 1000 viewers for their tournaments.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I’m convinced to stop playing PvP mode at all.

2 matches in Daily/Rank farm Arena is enough for quests.

I hope Anet will remove daily rewards from pvp or block daily count from Custom arenas.

Will have no reason to even enter that kittenhole.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Archaon.9524

and I bet ANET also wonders why they struggle to get 1000 viewers for their tournaments.

rom after 1 bottle of random alcohol has more viewers than esl weekly

and there’s a totally legit reason for it: drunk rom is fun

Ark 2nd Account

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Elementalist

Facepalm is really all the people that don’t realize practically every classes have broken builds right now. Not just the bunker elementalist build is powerful.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Archaon.9524

Elementalist

Facepalm is really all the people that don’t realize practically every classes have broken builds right now. Not just the bunker elementalist build is powerful.

There are many powerful specs around

But there’s only one spec that rules them all (Even forcing people to build ENTIRE COMPS in order to try to counter it)…and you know what i’m talkin about

again…last go4: 15 players…8 eles

Ark 2nd Account

Still Nothing

in PvP

Archaon.9524

Ark 2nd Account

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Yet they didn’t fix the ring of fire bug where it stacks 45 burns…

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Yet they didn’t fix the ring of fire bug where it stacks 45 burns…

Working as intended.

What we need is more celeddele in Tournaments.

Would be great if there were 5 celeddele vs 5 celeddele.

ArenaNet 100% Balance Confirmed 2015

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Rom lasted ages against the ele so clearly warrior is OP and should have healing signet halved, all shouts just cleans a condition and no longer heal and that war horn looks OP and should have triple the cool down.

Additionally ele looks underpowered, the boons need increasing in duration by at least 300% minimum and I think we all know 500% is the right number. Maybe increase their healing from only in water to on attunement swap.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: SnowCow.5914

SnowCow.5914

Kinda funny after every patch, the first thing I go to is the ele section before I go to any of my main classes and I hardly ever play ele!

Can’t win team fight’s without me; can’t hold points without me. #BunkerGuardLife
Teszla

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

Hmmm maybe whining and thread spamming isn’t the way to get what you want. Who could’ve guessed?

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Hmmm maybe whining and thread spamming isn’t the way to get what you want. Who could’ve guessed?

+1

Furthermore almost all the upcoming elite specializations are an upgraded version of the core profession( berseker, dare devil, herald, chrono, reaper and I believe druid, forge too) and they will have all the tools to easily destroy d/d eles who didn’t receive a competitive elite spec as the core already perceived as strong

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

competitive pvp is a joke right now. team with the most competent eles wins. “just stack eles boys” – ANet

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Ristillath.6745

Ristillath.6745

+1

Furthermore almost all the upcoming elite specializations are an upgraded version of the core profession( berseker, dare devil, herald, chrono, reaper and I believe druid, forge too) and they will have all the tools to easily destroy d/d eles who didn’t receive a competitive elite spec as the core already perceived as strong

Such logic, much wow.

You sir are a legend.

Just because in half a year something releases that could outclass the current specs just make it OP as **** now and nuke sPvP completly.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Archaon.9524

Rom lasted ages against the ele so clearly warrior is OP and should have healing signet halved, all shouts just cleans a condition and no longer heal and that war horn looks OP and should have triple the cool down.

Additionally ele looks underpowered, the boons need increasing in duration by at least 300% minimum and I think we all know 500% is the right number. Maybe increase their healing from only in water to on attunement swap.

yeah shout can definately survive for too long vs a cele dd 1v1 on point without getting totally rekt…huge war nerf inc bois

i can feel it already

Ark 2nd Account

(edited by Archaon.9524)

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

shhh Why do you want me to get kicked out of the team! JK Blinding ashes and burn stack nerf is much needed. Even diamond skin and that earth thing can be nerfed too. As long as anet doesn’t touch water and arcane trait, I’d be happy.

Tour

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

I bet 10g Anet gonna nerf Thief Specialization traitline first week.

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: RockSteady.7123

RockSteady.7123

I personally saw it as a huge slap in the face and frankly a little disrespectful to their pvp community as I read the patch notes. I got pretty salty tbh.

Still nothing done to tone down ele and that joke of a skill spamming class. To me my main problem with them is that they are too influential in the outcome of matches.

Oh but instead lets nerf mesmer and warrior dps which were by far the best way to eliminate the D/D ele threat. So now warrior is forced to go back to cele given that they didn’t buff anything else for them and while mesmer is still quite good I fear they will continue to roll out the DPS nerfs on mesmer to the point where it will be cele meta all over again. Mesmer will once again be bottom tier along with ranger.

Still nothing done to long q times.
Still nothing done to separate teams and solos.
Still boring as a kitten to queue in the mists.

There are times where I am completely dissuaded from even logging in due to the above issues (it just happened now, only this time I made it as far as the mists lobby, then logged right out). I dread so very much the long wait times between matches. Jesus what a waste of time.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Kageseigi.2150

Kageseigi.2150

But there’s only one spec that rules them all (Even forcing people to build ENTIRE COMPS in order to try to counter it)…and you know what i’m talkin about

D/P Thief???

Well, that’s what I keep hearing people say…. some kind of excuse why Thieves can’t even 1v1 anymore.

[Shakes head in disgust]

Suggestions to overhaul the Thief…

* * * Thief Trait Shakeup * * *

(edited by Kageseigi.2150)

Still Nothing

in PvP

Archaon.9524

D/P Thief???

Well, that’s what I keep hearing people say…. some kind of excuse why Thieves can’t even 1v1 anymore.

[Shakes head in disgust]

i also keep hearing rampage op….

pvp community is totally awesome

Ark 2nd Account

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

Four Elementalists and one Ranger on a team. The future of sPvP in Guild Wars 2.

I guess the rest of us can just put our characters away and watch the hilarity ensue.

LOL!!

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Lucifer.7289

Lucifer.7289

This^ I love guild wars 2 and been playing since launch, but when I came back and heard they were still trying to push their pvp as an Esport with their lack of balancing, I cringed so hard.

Hellion

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Soothing power was sold as a 200% heal increase. To fix the bug, they actually made the bug a reality. Touché.

It wasn’t a bug, it was a simply failing in math.

Still Nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

This^ I love guild wars 2 and been playing since launch, but when I came back and heard they were still trying to push their pvp as an Esport with their lack of balancing, I cringed so hard.

Lets be honest here, the reason why not many people watch gw2 is due to the fact is one of the worst games to actually watch. It’s way too fast paced for people who do not play the game or are not very experienced to actually understand what’s going on.

You maybe do not think so but the balance is on a fairly good level compared to other mmos.