Stuff to do in PVP lobby

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Posted by: Maxim.9361

Maxim.9361

I know I might be missing something but seriously can we get some more stuff to do in the pvp lobby like duels or something because there is only so many times you can do DPS stuff and go against the NPC classes.

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

no

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Maxim.9361

why not

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Maxim.9361

how can I get this point noticed by the devs?

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

devs have been noticed about the fact that this sucks, we’re just waiting for magic to happen

M I L K B O I S

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Maxim.9361

k thanks

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Posted by: Tavastia.6527

Tavastia.6527

supposed to kitten-talk all the other players and make a mroe toxic environment than it already is because there has been 1 pvp mode for 3 years.

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Here is the problem the devs have:

The reason you are forced to stay in HoTM is to prevent players from engaging in another activity, so they decide not to enter the queue. (This was done back when a queue pop would force you in a match without a accept prompt) If they allowed players to do something fun in HoTM, then some players may choose to complete their task rather than enter the match.

I don’t agree with the reasoning, and frankly I think its just easier for them to be lazy about it. However, their recent change to dishonor (see thread on the front page) cements my belief that they want to avoid people queuing and not accepting their queue. Again, something I see no problem with.

Either way, your best bet for suggesting an activity for HotM would have to be something no players would consider missing a queue to complete. I think the best solution is to create some activity that automatically ends when the queue pops, so if you are worried about it ending, you have to leave queue before it pops. Ideally, it would allow players to generate some gold while waiting, but that’s just me.

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

yeah either add something to do in HoTM or allow going outside of it at least to a set of places. (HoTM could also take a redesign. all the NPCs have alpha versions of current skills/evades etc, the lord layout is unseen in any map. add more space, then they could allow dueling there and other activities)

Stuff to do in PVP lobby

in PvP

Posted by: LegallyBinding.4937

LegallyBinding.4937

I can’t believe we can’t duel in the lobby. Such a waste of time right now.