[Sugg] fractal reward track [sPvP]

in PvP

Posted by: nomade.7856

nomade.7856

Did suggest creating FRACTAL REWARD TRACK for sPvP…
for each Tier Reward Box = Fractal Relics + others items (vial/glob/shards)
and for Final Reward Box = Pristine Fractal + Fractal Gear Box (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal_Gear_Box) or Choose 1 Fractal Weapon Skin + rare chance for items from Daily Reward Chest Fractal.

I love Fractal, but i love sPvP too, and FoTM take several time, sPvP is more attractive…sorry for my english i using translator…

in PvP

Posted by: Godric.3012

Godric.3012

It will never happen… sorry. (time/rarety:)

in PvP

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

NO.

I’ve seen enough PvP/WvW players boasting about how easy and predictable PvE is, and then suddenly QQing on the forums when Mawdrey required 5 (!) Pristine Relics.

Want the reward? Go do the content for as long as others have done. Or do the equally challenging content… but hey, the only content in this game which is equal to Fractals 50 is Fractals 50.

20 level 80s and counting.

in PvP

Posted by: Kodthr.7103

Kodthr.7103

I guess this had already been discussed somewhere and we actually came up with a simple answer : no.

In fact, I never do fractals, but from what I’ve understood, it is supposed to be the ‘end game’ dungeons. This is a very specific PvE thing, and I don’t think having rewards while doing PvP would be a great idea.

Furthermore, it is way too easy to obtain the skins the way you suggests it. From the link you’ve posted, it seems these boxes only show up rarely in 51+ fractals. Getting all the agony resistance to get there and then struggling to obtain one of these boxes cannot be compared to finishing a reward track doing PvP.

These skins are absolutely great in my opinion and they even get better when you know they are hard to obtain. Why would you want to ruin the value by literally offering them through PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

FotM should be built upon, expanded, get more rewards and even get it exclusive Dev team.

its one of the selling points of GW2, personally i hate PvE but i love FotM, its the only PvE i do, putting a track of FotM in PvP will dilute it and renders all the gear required for it so obsolete.

in PvP

Posted by: Teckos.1305

Teckos.1305

NO NO NO NO NO…