TCG vs Good Fights

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

Make it happen please. I’m a huge fan of Good Fights, and I want to see this happen.

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Zepidel.5349

Zepidel.5349

What do you think this is? GUILD wars or something?

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: cymerdown.4103

cymerdown.4103

It’s always fun to play against the EU guys, but let’s face it, EU is a more competitive scene at the moment. I’d love to win, but I’d fully admit that we’d be playing at a disadvantage. I’m certainly hoping that this patch and the tournament will be a step forward towards fostering more competition in NA. Also, it’s hard to play on a level playing ground with how the lag is going across the Atlantic, sadly.

Kensuda (Bunker Guardian)
Bunker Guardian Guide
Twitch Stream

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

It’s always fun to play against the EU guys, but let’s face it, EU is a more competitive scene at the moment. I’d love to win, but I’d fully admit that we’d be playing at a disadvantage. I’m certainly hoping that this patch and the tournament will be a step forward towards fostering more competition in NA. Also, it’s hard to play on a level playing ground with how the lag is going across the Atlantic, sadly.

Very candid and well said. /respect

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Mike.4830

Mike.4830

Lets be real, GF would get farmed… they are far from the best team NA, and EU is far better than NA….. Only team that would stand a chance is Outplayed By Children… they were seeded 4th bc they are new, but they will win the ToL for sure

Backpack God
The Absurd [RIP] ESL Go4 Weekly Winners
Outplayed By Children [GG] ToL 2 Winners

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Chaith.8256

Chaith.8256

Lets be real, GF would get farmed… they are far from the best team NA, and EU is far better than NA….. Only team that would stand a chance is Outplayed By Children… they were seeded 4th bc they are new, but they will win the ToL for sure

Very candid and well said. /respect

lol j k

Forum Lord Chaith
Twitch.tv/chaithh
New Twitter: @chaithhh

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: hehk.8705

hehk.8705

You would get rekt just like car crash or any other team that played them.

Noscoc and happy kid will get farmed by sizor and helseth. Rom and Denshee will beat every member of your team 1v1. Davinci all though a very good guardian is outclassed by tage. I would expect the games to go worse then the 2nd game of CC vs TCG.

Curie is my smooth Australian sensei.

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: DoYourBestBear.6810

DoYourBestBear.6810

Roflmao, well played Ken.

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

tronjeremy

nuff said

[SoF]

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

As a die hard fan of Good Fights, I sometimes find it frustrating how humble they are. I’m pretty sure they would beat TCG if this matchup happened.

Oh and Backpack…

I have a lot of respect for Outplayed By Children… Solid Team… but seriously dude…

Attachments:

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Aaron.2413

Aaron.2413

Even if Gf is best team NA, which unfortunately for you, they no longer are, apex and caeds team bothhave winning records vs gf… But all na teams would be dominated by eu… in the GF tourmey and at pax prime we sAW Eu teams 3-0 na so easily… TCG might be the best EU team ever so idk… I see no weakness in anything they do…in general eu rotates much better and on a player to player basis, it just gets out of hand… I’m sure all of gf will admit tch is better

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

i seen some of the GF players played and watching TCG i can tell GF wll get rekt hardcore. thier thief toker is terribad!

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: Arachnid.4062

Arachnid.4062

While TCG looked very strong in the ToL, their comp was much more up to date and effective than 55 HP monks. Niah’s build brought barely anything to team fights and poor support even in smaller skirmishes. If Niah had run a stronger spirit build, or maybe if Y Iisey Y had been playing ele, I’d imagine some of the fights would have gone differently, and we would have at the very least seen a few extra rounds.

With that said, Good Fights vs TCG would be interesting. We saw GFs go virtually even with 55 HP Monks in the Good Fights Invitational (although GFs threw the third game and eventually lost)

Given that TCG has no necromancer, I’d imagine that Chaith would be a nightmare for Sizer (who doesn’t have as much burst with 2/0/0/6/6) and Helseth (bad condi clear in general) to deal with. The results would probably depend on how well Rar and Genyen could hold up against ROM/Denshee.

With the current state of the meta, it’s unclear how effective spirit Rangers will be compared with celestial d/d ele or staff ele. Technically Genyen should seem to have an advantage for team fighting against TCG with the ability to focus helseth and sizer out of the fight.

TCG was interesting in the ToL because they were the only team I saw playing to win on 3 points, not on 2. Many of the other EU teams tried to play it safe by having a warrior or ranger defend home with the other 4 members duking it out on the mid point.

TCG vs Good Fights

in PvP

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

As Kensuda said, at the moment EU has stronger teams and more solid gameplay, due to more teams in the top end of the scale and generally faster evolving meta and more skilled players. No doubt TCG vs GF would be very uneven and GF would probably not even reach the 150 point mark. That doesn’t mean that they’re not a good NA team but EU meta is stronger than NA meta in general.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |