Thank you Anet for the 1st October update ^^!

in PvP

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

Really Anet thank you for fixing those blasted mesmer illusions which were teleporting near you at any range, no more illusions able to ignore LoS.

Ty As well for reducing the frustation you get in fighting those bunker guardians in Kylo, the line of warding will be less kittening annoying now, if we could as well take a look at spirit hammer ( increase CD on KD action to 30s min, 15s CD for a KD is too much!)

Now if we can fix the AI of guards in Foefire so that people can’t teleport directly to the Lord without any fight, would be great.
Also can we please remove the capacity of mesmers to bring the repair kit with them using time warp?

in PvP

Posted by: Derps.7421

Derps.7421

Auto -balence changes are sweet

Dr. Professor Evil – Engi
Stunned Girls Can’t Say No <Hawt>

in PvP

Posted by: Demonic Toys.7248

Demonic Toys.7248

Yes, thank you. I’m so tired of guarding mansion then get hit by 3 phantasm from some guy in clocktower, then he port to trebuchet and that’s so crazy. That’s like one mile in real life.

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

Indeed that illusions teleport was a real bullkitten, glad is gone

in PvP

Posted by: Puro.8196

Puro.8196

Esports blog where?

Puro Strife, Asura Elementalist.
Pilar Strife, Sylvari Elementalist
Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

in PvP

Posted by: Fezzul.7132

Fezzul.7132

In the future, probably some time after they get all the bugs squashed.

in PvP

Posted by: Puro.8196

Puro.8196

It was in translation 5-6 days ago, was stated by a Anet dev on stream.:P

Puro Strife, Asura Elementalist.
Pilar Strife, Sylvari Elementalist
Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

in PvP

Posted by: Kalar Meadia.8439

Kalar Meadia.8439

Nope, can still activate iZerker without line of sight. Whatever exploit other mesmers were using, I wasn’t using it. Good to know.

in PvP

Posted by: Fezzul.7132

Fezzul.7132

It was in translation 5-6 days ago, was stated by a Anet dev on stream.:P

Oh, didn’t know that ^^

Must be a novel if it’s taking 6 days to translate.

in PvP

Arheundel.6451

Nope, can still activate iZerker without line of sight. Whatever exploit other mesmers were using, I wasn’t using it. Good to know.

I don’t know what is your situation exatly but if mesmers are still able to summon illusions at your side from behind a wall then I’ll fill another bug report, but I hope you know exactly how LoS works

in PvP

Kalar Meadia.8439

I’ll put it this way. I have no exact line of sight between me an my opponent. I’ve noticed that the distance in summoning is slightly shorter, but I can still catch an enemy I cannot see. iZerker seems to spawn further away in this instance, however.

I’ve not tested yet if this works on different height levels yet. Which means summoning Zerkers on walls may still be possible, though, in those cases I’d rather pull the enemys off the walls and into the zerg, or place the way so that their ranged reflects back.

Not mourning the loss of super-warden abit, however. That was clearly broken, and I used the normal cooldown one just fine.

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Mesmers nerfed? Whats wrong arena net, couldnt find the real mesmer?

That was clearly broken

After nerfs people seem so much more willing to call stuff they had overpowered, while before it was denied with every fibre of their being.

in PvP

Kalar Meadia.8439

Except no where in any single one of my posts could you ever find me defending iWarden – ever.

I even admit that Portal-repair lies on a grey area with me even know it’s easily counter-able.

So nice try Gank, but you’re speaking about a reasonable human being here.

in PvP

Posted by: valdamus.6289

valdamus.6289

Nothing is more disgusting in an mmo than the community QQing about a skill that they dont undertand outside of “I-am-bad-and-die-hitting-my-self” skill and Devs that listen to them.

Good thing I caught on to this Siht quick and rolled a warrior.

in PvP

Kalar Meadia.8439

Donno why you did, other than being interested in Warrior. A lot of the common tropes players complain about mesmer (Time Warp, Moa, portal), I simply don’t use.

I don’t even run a ‘glass cannon’ or ‘bunker’ build. I run defensive traits and abilities with offensive gear-sets, and the class balances out well for it. For some reason doing that is ‘broken’ even though it can take me quite a while to kill a tanky enemy, and I can still die quickly if I don’t actively keep my defenses up and in the right order.

It’ll probably take a while for people to settle down and settle into working builds for each class. I’m about where I want to be for Mesmer and are already exploring interesting builds on other professions.