Too easy to farm cash on NA

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Seriously, watch the EU pro league qualifiers then watch the NA ones. Plenty of EU teams deserved to get into pro leagues more than the NA ones.

Yet ANet insist on this stupid rule that NA pro league teams have to be 100% NA players, making it impossible for certain EU players who deserve to be in pro leagues and win cash prizes and giving free cash to bad NA players instead.

in PvP

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Seriously, watch the EU pro league qualifiers then watch the NA ones. Plenty of EU teams deserved to get into pro leagues more than the NA ones.

Yet ANet insist on this stupid rule that NA pro league teams have to be 100% NA players, making it impossible for certain EU players who deserve to be in pro leagues and win cash prizes and giving free cash to bad NA players instead.

…..So wait.

EU has a pro leagues for EU player…

NA has a pro leagues for NA players…

But it’s not fair EU can’t compete in NA?

Wh…wha…
How do you function?!?!

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in PvP

Belial.9350

It’s not fair that EU players who deserve to win cash more than some of the NA players who got in have less chance purely for living in EU.

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Oh give it a kittening break with this EU is so much better than NA bullkitten seriously OmG you didn’t make it to the pro league well its clearly due to how amazing all the eu players are compared to the na, clearly.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: MrKrataus.6420

MrKrataus.6420

well there’s 4 team on EU, and only one on NA, that’s the difference.

[vM] Alkore

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

And so it begins.

in PvP

Belial.9350

Oh give it a kittening break with this EU is so much better than NA bullkitten seriously OmG you didn’t make it to the pro league well its clearly due to how amazing all the eu players are compared to the na, clearly.

LOL I like how you automatically jumped to this conclusion. I don’t even play on a team. Seriously, go watch the two qualifiers and see the skill difference.

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

LOL I like how you automatically jumped to this conclusion. I don’t even play on a team. Seriously, go watch the two qualifiers and see the skill difference.

The only thing I saw on the EU servers were teams who specced 4 bunkers and then played subpar builds on just about everything and noobs copying helseth’s bad bunker well build. Every single game nearly went to timer and was a blowout because of their stupid bunker v bunker comps resulting in snowballs.

Yeah sure ok theyre better at least we don’t fall asleep while playing

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

The only thing I saw on the EU servers were teams who specced 4 bunkers and then played subpar builds on just about everything and noobs copying helseth’s bad bunker well build. Every single game nearly went to timer and was a blowout because of their stupid bunker v bunker comps resulting in snowballs.

Yeah sure ok theyre better at least we don’t fall asleep while playing

It’s not even Helseth’s build…

in PvP

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Anet shouldn’t waste 4000+ HoT copy sales in first place to a tournement. Then this wouldn’t be a problem.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in PvP

Posted by: Swagatron.8065

Swagatron.8065

Gonna be awkward for you when NA gets 1st and 2nd over EU in the season finals.

in PvP

Posted by: Browrain.7346

Browrain.7346

EU was boring to watch and they didn’t look better at all. But don’t worry, your bias is only showing a little bit.

in PvP

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

Anet shouldn’t waste 4000+ HoT copy sales in first place to a tournement. Then this wouldn’t be a problem.

It is not your job to concern yourself with how a company chooses to spend its resources.

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

EU reminds me of the NBA Eastern Conference back in 2000. Western Conference had stronger teams but some people would think that the Eastern Conference had more competition because the matches were closer and they didn’t have to play against the Lakers/Shaq during the qualifiers.

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

EU reminds me of the NBA Eastern Conference back in 2000. Western Conference had stronger teams but some people would think that the Eastern Conference had more competition because the matches were closer and they didn’t have to play against the Lakers/Shaq during the qualifiers.

Difference between team and teams is huge.
Also I don’t think that Abjured is stronger than oROMs or TCP*.

P stands for Peasants of course.

in PvP

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

If it’s that easy, move to north america and pay your rent with all that easy money. problem solved, you’re now a successful E-Athlete and the envy of the twelve spectators in the world that care about GW2 pro leagues.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

TCP*.

P stands for Peasants of course.

Would you like some ammo to reload, sir? You seem to have fired off shots.

in PvP

Posted by: Asato.5479

Asato.5479

If it’s that easy, move to north america and pay your rent with all that easy money. problem solved, you’re now a successful E-Athlete and the envy of the twelve spectators in the world that care about GW2 pro leagues.

lol

in PvP

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

/thread.

Well-played.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

The sad thing is when the drama on the forums is more fun to watch than the actual matches.

in PvP

Posted by: DeckerDontPlay.1639

DeckerDontPlay.1639

Hahahahaha, “fair,” life is gonna be rough for you, friend. Oh! And no one cares.

Sixes – KUM – Maguuma

in PvP

Posted by: cakeonroof.7385

cakeonroof.7385

new term for gold diggers = my “fare” lady

EU since Aug 2012

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

Abjured OP – they got Minstrel ammy removed which is something you and I could never do. Now that’s out of the way, this tourney is gonna be ez money for them.