Top 15 North America

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Amonatory.2453

Amonatory.2453

Idk how muffinz is in there but you go girl.

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Narcarsis.5739

Narcarsis.5739

@Backpack: Decent list more or less, lol @ Gibbly.
@kako: You’ve got some spunk, but that’s good. No one’s harassing you, all is well here girl.
@Caed: You’re thirsty
@uberkingshlong: Nhym maybe likes men, but that’s fine, not a problem. He’s still a mediocre 1v1 player. Teams? He’s aight.
@hatuey patuey: I don’t even..too much esports there. No comprende.

lol? I was more trolling the person who spammed about them being a girl but w/e you say ^^

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

Personally, I would put Vassangel from dueling arena into Top #1 in my list of 1vs1 duel ranking. if you have had any chance of watching his play, some of you would agree with me. His play is just martial arts and his reaction and extraordinarily fast ever. Well, I saw and dueled many people in this list that OP posted, but I felt Vassangel is a bit better than most (cuz some Idk) of them in OP’s list. (if you don’t care class and build unbalances becuz it is anet’s fault but look at just personal skill & reaction, I would say he was best in those factors) idk. time has gone a lot since this guy don’t play. probly now people in OP would play better. Sad he doesn’t play in these days.

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

i believe im rank 0

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Heapheaus.5238

Heapheaus.5238

Personally, I would put Vassangel from dueling arena into Top #1 in my list of 1vs1 duel ranking. if you have had any chance of watching his play, some of you would agree with me. His play is just martial arts and his reaction and extraordinarily fast ever. Well, I saw and dueled many people in this list that OP posted, but I felt Vassangel is a bit better than most (cuz some Idk) of them in OP’s list. (if you don’t care class and build unbalances becuz it is anet’s fault but look at just personal skill & reaction, I would say he was best in those factors) idk. time has gone a lot since this guy don’t play. probly now people in OP would play better. Sad he doesn’t play in these days.

Vassangel? LOL.
@Backpack Funny thread +1. Why u no snuffles 1v1. Snufflez> Caed

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Lettuce.2945

Lettuce.2945

Team fighters sounds about right but I know a few way better duelists than the top 15 1 v 1.

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Backpack.8517

Backpack.8517

Team fighters sounds about right but I know a few way better duelists than the top 15 1 v 1.

15 top 1v1s (Meta builds only)

IF i wanted to hear you blab on about how Kronos is SOOO GOOOD and the only reason he doesnt play in tournaments is because he has obligations 24/7 then i would say soo…
But sorry I dont care if you win your 1v1s on a SA S/d D/P thief, or a phantasm mantra mesmer… please bring them into a 5v5 scenario… If your successful then kudos to you

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Lettuce.2945

IF i wanted to hear you blab on about how Kronos is SOOO GOOOD and the only reason he doesnt play in tournaments is because he has obligations 24/7 then i would say soo…
But sorry I dont care if you win your 1v1s on a SA S/d D/P thief, or a phantasm mantra mesmer… please bring them into a 5v5 scenario… If your successful then kudos to you

Lol. Top 1 v 1 meta builds only? First you completely keep 1 v 1 and 5 v 5 separate by making two lists of it. Then now you want to have them cross over? Make up your mind. And um, he can play any thief meta and pretty much own 3/4 of your “1v1” list without breaking a sweat. Oh, just in case you were wondering…He does play in tournaments. 1 v 1 tournaments. He’s won over 12k gold from 1 v 1 tournaments and gambling servers.

And kronos isn’t the only one actually. There’s other good duelists out there that perform far better than those on your list. It’s just a popularity contest and I’ve seen said players get rekt by randoms 1 v 1. They are just probably better in a team setting, but 1 v 1 setting is a no. Like, for ele…I would say that ele named totagowa? (something like that) or Tormentum Nex (Star Destruction) is better than the eles you picked on the list 1 v 1 wise.

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: masskillerxploit.2165

masskillerxploit.2165

Lol. Top 1 v 1 meta builds only? First you completely keep 1 v 1 and 5 v 5 separate by making two lists of it. Then now you want to have them cross over? Make up your mind. And um, he can play any thief meta and pretty much own 3/4 of your “1v1” list without breaking a sweat. Oh, just in case you were wondering…He does play in tournaments. 1 v 1 tournaments. He’s won over 12k gold from 1 v 1 tournaments and gambling servers.

And kronos isn’t the only one actually. There’s other good duelists out there that perform far better than those on your list. It’s just a popularity contest and I’ve seen said players get rekt by randoms 1 v 1. They are just probably better in a team setting, but 1 v 1 setting is a no. Like, for ele…I would say that ele named totagowa? (something like that) or Tormentum Nex (Star Destruction) is better than the eles you picked on the list 1 v 1 wise.

L.
M.
A.
O.

Ferox, multiclass’r, ESL’r
Team Lead For Radioactive [dK] B Team

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Backpack.8517

I never changed my mind.. It’s in the original post and it just so happens that team q is the only place where 1v1s happen so your build has to work for both…
PS I have made 100k gems, 2 legendaries, rare armor and a few hundred dollars from 5v5s

:)
And have those Eles 1v1 phanta

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

I’m not sure why would any one take any dueling seriously, because it is simply counter builds everywhere…

majority of the duels are already pre determined by builds/classes, unless one has no idea how to play his class, and then only in some cases are determined by out skilled.

being a good team player requests 10x more of everything then being simple duelist in any way by far.

(edited by Simon.3794)

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Wranglerist.5489

Wranglerist.5489

Don`t forget that this game is also Hardware snob … I bet most top players have top spec PC`s. Things could be pretty different if everyone was on the same level. Then again, not anyone wants to make a career in GW2 PvP, lol.

#ELEtism

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

Bragging about pixel money and shiny weapons is fun!!! Money’s nice but its not really that much. Tormentum Nex is pretty legit though. He still probably couldnt beat Phantaram.

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Them gems don’t put dinner on your table and a roof over your head. Nobody is making a career off gw2 here.

Säïnt

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Lettuce.2945

L.
M.
A.
O.

Oh hi Ferox, the guy who refused to duel any one of the people I listed above even when all of you were in the same dueling server. You kept making excuses not to 1v1 as captured on kaaly’s stream on twitch.

Good for you backpack. Really. Too bad you can’t convert those gems into cash. Meanwhile, I’m busy with my graphic design job and pursuing a masters in vis dev. What are you doing? Oh right, being a rich preppy 16 year old living in his parents basement where he has all those free time to play gw2. I really can’t wait for when life hits you like a truck in a couple of years. You really need a slice of humble pie. Why couldn’t you go to the world tournament? Oh right, parents said no.

I’ll leave this here.

And yeah Teef, I would really love to see a fight between phantaram and Nex sometimes. That would be fun to watch. Probably end in stalemate.

(edited by Lettuce.2945)

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Backpack.8517

L.
M.
A.
O.

Oh hi Ferox, the guy who refused to duel any one of the people I listed above even when all of you were in the same dueling server. You kept making excuses not to 1v1 as captured on kaaly’s stream on twitch.

Good for you backpack. Really. Too bad you can’t convert those gems into cash. Meanwhile, I’m busy with my graphic design job and pursuing a masters in vis dev. What are you doing? Oh right, being a rich preppy 16 year old living in his parents basement where he has all those free time to play gw2. I really can’t wait for when life hits you like a truck in a couple of years. You really need a slice of humble pie. Why couldn’t you go to the world tournament? Oh right, parents said no.

I’ll leave this here.

And yeah Teef, I would really love to see a fight between phantaram and Nex sometimes. That would be fun to watch. Probably end in stalemate.

Lol u sound salty… #trustfund?
And BTW I’m 17 and the age restriction stopped me… Too bad u and ur buddies aren’t good enough to go… At least my restrictions go away with time, you all though … I Don’t think so #psi

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: masskillerxploit.2165

masskillerxploit.2165

L.
M.
A.
O.

I’ll leave this here.

And BTW I’m 17 and the age restriction stopped me… Too bad u and ur buddies aren’t good enough to go… At least my restrictions go away with time, you all though … I Don’t think so #psi

#rekt

Ferox, multiclass’r, ESL’r
Team Lead For Radioactive [dK] B Team

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Lettuce.2945

L.
M.
A.
O.

I’ll leave this here.

Not as salty as you sound in this vid.

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Guys chill, it is just a game;

Attachments:

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Tiale.2430

Tiale.2430

TapDatMouse/Nhymx would own all those kids 1v1.
Just watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQIsQ2tKsL8&index=6&list=PL6olnAOnRUD7ULksYD9Rgm9O9XEfaI80F and believe.
That 1v1 tournament probably based on a pool of 20 players, so many other good players out there, that would knock em off the list. Like CloudFly from Jade Quarry would own these kids too.

poor soul… do you believe in this edited videos? “the best moments of my month” hahahahahahha

Subdrop
SA Guardian

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

L.
M.
A.
O.

I’ll leave this here.

You are a seriously angry individual. Every time you start posting you inevitably end up starting rl personal attacks.

Also highly doubt phanta vs Nex ends in stalemate.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

(edited by NeXeD.3042)

Top 15 North America

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Nobody cares

/15char

+1
Nothing but preppy popular kids, I see these guys every sticking day I decide to support GW2 by watching streams.

Not even like they seriously compete against each other, or any rivalries in existence.

Also, I’ve never seen any of those guys in actual games (I’ve played over 2 thousand games tournament) except for Tarcis and Ostrich Eggs. Those other guys don’t even play regular game (tournaments) besides those Twitch tournaments.

It’s like a list of the people who are in a GW2 fraternity.

lol u so jelly bro

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]