Toughest condi class

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: Banebladez.9057

Banebladez.9057

Hi all! I really like condi mechanics, wanna try some. I am now playing engi and i dislike that turret build, but engi’s condi dont seems so cool for me. So what is the best class for condition build? Guardian, sb ranger, or maybe necromancer?

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

LB ranger is power, not conditions.

Your best bets for “condi” depending on how loosely you sue the term would be:
I’d say top are your better sustain, but might not be as “condi” as you’d like, the bottom being more condi but less sustain.

Celestial D/D Ele (hybrid-ish)
Shout Bow warrior Celest (hybrid)
Celestial Engi (Hybrid)
Terror Necro/Trap Shortbow Ranger

I’d look around at these maybe for a start. There are several others but they tend to diminish is tpvp viability, I’d say.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Banebladez.9057

I’d say top are your better sustain, but might not be as “condi” as you’d like, the bottom being more condi but less sustain.

Celestial Engi (Hybrid)

I’d look around at these maybe for a start. There are several others but they tend to diminish is tpvp viability, I’d say.

yeah, i noticed my fault) why no staff+weapons guard?

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.3952

Booms.3952

Celestial Engi (Hybrid)

yeah, i noticed my fault) why no staff+weapons guard?

because it sucks kitten when weapons are on cd, or when its 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 ,5v5 1v2, 2v3. or when its vs any meta classes.

#1 gerdian na
0 counterplay

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

I needed a change so I went from Power Ranger to traps and I LOVE IT. Placing your traps in non obvious/choke points is hilarious. Watching them explode on a fellow adventurer and their quick panic attack is great. Plus having the traps on a short cool down seems cruel.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Engi is honestly the strongest offensive condi class imo. They can stack condies very quickly, stack tons of different ones with plenty of coverage, and now with torment sigil, have access to all offensive condis in the game.

Necro I honestly expected to be much better at the condi game than it turned out to be. They stack condis slowly and don’t have much coverage. The saving grace to Necro is how well they counter condis.

Ranger is also quite good at the condi game but it’s hard to fit much needed utility onto them so they have very hard counters.

This is all in my opinion, but I’d say stick to Engineer, drop the turrets, get a cele amulet, grab a rifle and nades or bombs, and go to town.

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

Condi engie > cele engie for condis

You don’t really give up anything besides cc with it.

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Banebladez.9057

Engi is honestly the strongest offensive condi class imo. They can stack condies very quickly, stack tons of different ones with plenty of coverage, and now with torment sigil, have access to all offensive condis in the game.

Necro I honestly expected to be much better at the condi game than it turned out to be. They stack condis slowly and don’t have much coverage. The saving grace to Necro is how well they counter condis.

Ranger is also quite good at the condi game but it’s hard to fit much needed utility onto them so they have very hard counters.

This is all in my opinion, but I’d say stick to Engineer, drop the turrets, get a cele amulet, grab a rifle and nades or bombs, and go to town.

i would stay engi, but…. the truth is i dont like bombs & nades aoe mechanics, so i look for some class swap) thinking of ele cause he has lots of versatility or trap ranger cause it is fun) but i know rangers are not so good at spvp

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: Diva.1476

Diva.1476

Try a pure condi ele, you might like it: http://youtu.be/f1kA9I1kWLo

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

View the links in my sig if you want to see how a condi Guard is played. Post #1 of the guide is very strict in your map rotations, and can be difficult to use. Post #2 of the build focus’s on team support and higher sustains, while still offering great damage.
View my videos on how to play the build in tpvp. You’ll get an idea of its performances compared to other classes.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Banebladez.9057

Try a pure condi ele, you might like it: http://youtu.be/f1kA9I1kWLo

I like ele but not such a weird gameplay as in this vid. Classic d/d is much funnier cause you got lots of mobility, but thank you for the advice) my ele is 31 already and it is lots more cool gameplay than engi bomb spam. But clearly, as i look the lore, i suppose necro should be the most condi-designed class. Sadly, anet forgot about buffing them to make necro a real condition nightmare

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Think he really meant sb ranger, shortbow ranger, which is mostly condition

Survival or Spirits (or Trap)

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnar the Rock.3174

Ragnar the Rock.3174

Try http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQFAbhcMKa22wvBd0AgABxtmxBHJFrPB-T5QHwAm3fAZZAAPAAA

For the offhand you can grab dagger if you want more CC or focus if you want more survivability.

If you want more support try it with celestial & swap rock solid for strength of stone.

For the off hand sigil I suggest trying leech, the 900 points of damage & healing on attunement swap is great.

Toughest condi class

in PvP

Banebladez.9057

View the links in my sig if you want to see how a condi Guard is played. Post #1 of the guide is very strict in your map rotations, and can be difficult to use. Post #2 of the build focus’s on team support and higher sustains, while still offering great damage.
View my videos on how to play the build in tpvp. You’ll get an idea of its performances compared to other classes.

Your build is really cool, but i like more offensive and mobile playstyle. But, if i try guardian this build will be far more cool than another ls guard)