Tournament of Legends 3 DPS Official Thread

in PvP

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Is there anywhere we can see the roaster? I have made some changes to my team however I have not received any confirmation about these changes

What team? I just made updates about 30 mins ago? Check your email and lmk if you still havent heard back.

they were changes to my teams roaster. I have received the email so its all good for now. Thanks!

in PvP

Posted by: Death Stroke.9875

Death Stroke.9875

oops I meant EST and and EDT, I will admit typo but my point is still valid because there is an hour difference and many people say EST when it is EDT. It says 12pm EST but that is when the clocks in that time zone say 11am because they are currently on EDT.

(edited by Death Stroke.9875)

in PvP

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

oops I meant EST and and EDT, I will admit typo but my point is still valid because there is an hour difference and many people say EST when it is EDT. It says 12pm EST but that is when the clocks in that time zone say 11am because they are currently on EDT.

AH So you are correct. It should be 12pm EDT in that context. I was saying EST since we rarely differentiate between EDT and EST Stateside (at least in my personal experience).

When the clocks say “12pm” on the east cost, that is the time play starts for some teams. All teams were sent a email with their appropriate start time.

Thanks for the heads up on this man! Hope I clarified for ya.

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!

in PvP

Posted by: Death Stroke.9875

Death Stroke.9875

I know it has only been a day, but when will the prizes be sent out? I get if you need to review stuff and verify that no one cheated, I just don’t want to lose out on my stuff.

in PvP

Posted by: xantosnightwish.5438

xantosnightwish.5438

I know it has only been a day, but when will the prizes be sent out? I get if you need to review stuff and verify that no one cheated, I just don’t want to lose out on my stuff.

So with the large number of teams, itll depend on how fast everyone gets back to my queries. Im trying to save ANET a step by verifying all accounts before I submit them as that is normally the cause for the largest delays in prize distribution (and a ton of headaches for the customer service team that works hard to push out the rewards to yall).

EU rewards are close to being finalized (just waiting on the last few teams to finish correcting accounts that bounced back). NA rewards will be finalized and submitted before Friday hopefully but again, it depends on how quickly people get back to me on account corrections.

DPS Co-Owner and CEO
Digital Pro Sports
Bear Cavalry of Legend PVP 4life!