Trap Guardian Overpowered

in PvP

Posted by: princode.2750

princode.2750

To all the dh who defend your op spec….you guys are the real pro and for the majority who complain its a l2p issue and all noob. If a small portion conplain maybe its a l2p issuebut when almost every1 complain there must be something very wrong about dh.

in PvP

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

To all the dh who defend your op spec….you guys are the real pro and for the majority who complain its a l2p issue and all noob. If a small portion conplain maybe its a l2p issuebut when almost every1 complain there must be something very wrong about dh.

Because a few whiners on the forums represents the majority.

in PvP

Posted by: princode.2750

princode.2750

Actually its not a few…all of my guikdmate and the people who play against dh all felt tht dh is overpower

in PvP

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

Yeah because people know what rekt their face when they died to a DH. Then they google the skills and see that there are also all those epic boons and BOOM.. most OP class.

People just don’t complain about good scrappers, heralds or chronomancers because they wouldn’t know what to nerf and most people of those classes still got way to go until to fully master those new specs. DH is a one-trick-pony that is strong but has no high skill ceiling. Other specs have.. and once more people will reach those you will wish for DH back.

/just my 2 cent

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

I agree with Pimsley that yes Heralds are way more OP than DH in higher tiers. Mind you that the learning curve for the other OP builds are also higher.

I don’t agree with Pimsley about Axl Rose tho.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Heralds do more damage than DHs yet somehow they escape all the crying. You block one of their attacks and the next will only hit you harder. They also don’t need you to walk over a trap.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in PvP

abc.5790

Because Herald has a higher skill cap. DH is pretty easy to learn and play.
But once you familiarized yourself with Herald gameplay, you eat DH for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In fact, you eat them ALL for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Only one that’s been giving my Herald trouble is the Chronomancer.

Herald is broken. There I said it. Do I get a balloon?

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

kidbs.8920

But once you familiarized yourself with Herald gameplay, you eat DH for breakfast, lunch and dinner. In fact, you eat them ALL for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

What are you smoking dude? Hammer Heralds have the lowest skillcap in the game. Just auto attack and press #2 every 2 seconds to melt the opposing team. They can easily curb stomp a DH from range (or anyone else for that matter).

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

in PvP

abc.5790

What are you smoking dude? Hammer Heralds have the lowest skillcap in the game. Just auto attack and press #2 every 2 seconds to melt the opposing team. They can easily curb stomp a DH from range (or anyone else for that matter).

I don’t play scrub herald builds. Have some self respect and play s/sh staff.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Starfall.6425

Starfall.6425

Is the sword (3) included in the self respect? :P
Just kidding.

[DP] – Diamond Pirates
[AM] – Abaddon’s Mouth

in PvP

Posted by: trytonianYeti.4389

trytonianYeti.4389

What more if I bought the expac with my soloQ matches

Attachments:

in PvP

abc.5790

Is the sword (3) included in the self respect? :P
Just kidding.

Why of course! It is absolutely less cheaper than the hammer variety.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: yLoon.5289

yLoon.5289

When people been living in a comfort zone for too long, too used to their old playing style, too used to their rotation, they are too lazy to figure a way to overcome new changes, so they come here and whine.

12K AP
Level 54 Bear Rank

in PvP

kidbs.8920

Why work harder when you can clear an entire team off a point with hammer? I use s/sh as my offset, so I can jump into a melee scrap if needed.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

Yeah because people know what rekt their face when they died to a DH. Then they google the skills and see that there are also all those epic boons and BOOM.. most OP class.

People just don’t complain about good scrappers, heralds or chronomancers because they wouldn’t know what to nerf and most people of those classes still got way to go until to fully master those new specs. DH is a one-trick-pony that is strong but has no high skill ceiling. Other specs have.. and once more people will reach those you will wish for DH back.

/just my 2 cent

basically this. scrapper is crazy strong if you can play it well. I’d fight anything but condi mes and not care. DH doesn’t even phase me, like I could care thunderclap baby.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

abc.5790

omg stop saying scrapper op it might get nerfed.

haha they were just kidding folks. scrapper underpowered, pls buff scrapper.

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

omg stop saying scrapper op it might get nerfed.

haha they were just kidding folks. scrapper underpowered, pls buff scrapper.

doesn’t feel OP tbh. not to be arrogant, but I’m a very strong engineer.
feels like a strong bruiser build, doesn’t have the instant death of my carrion rifle.

I’m not even running the meta cele, never ran AA. perfectly weighted and pack runes 3kit all the way.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

(edited by choovanski.5462)

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

There are srsly some nerfs needed for Trap guardians.
Atm ppl do nothing else than spamming their 3 traps + elite trap and Longbow skill 5 and 1shot every class in the game.
U cant see the traps and u cant really dodge them.
Even players with 20k hp builds get downed basically instant.
Wouldn’t a logic trap get triggered if someone walks into it, and not if someone places it under your character?
Please consider some nerfs because every player atm is crying about those, they are just not balanced.

i fought them and what i can figure is that these guys are OP in close fight. Maybe melee classes like warrior or thief will have huge problem against them but might be easy for ranged class like ranger. But yeah, DH are op in capture point fight due to invisible traps and its a bunch of CCs and damages.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in PvP

Posted by: Yasha.5963

Yasha.5963

You haven’t seen the epitome of OP if you haven’t seen a Herald played by a competent PvPer in higher tiers.

Your DH doesn’t stand much chance in 1v1

Its amazing to realize that DH aren’t even the most brokenly OP spec that came in HoT.

But they sure are complained about the most.

They are just clearly so much more powerful than their “mirror” the trapper ranger that its 1) easy to identify what is comparatively OP, and 2) hard to fathom how it even got through the gate in that state.