Posted by: Amaranthe.3578

Amaranthe.3578

WTF was wrong with soldiers????

Upcoming Changes to PvP Runes/Sigils/Amulets

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

WTF was wrong with soldiers????

Probably projected to be objectively inferior compared to other amulets, especially the new ones with vitality and toughness on them.

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

Goodbye tank meta thx to anet being too lazy to actually balance and removing instead and hello zerk/ power-condi hybrids (like rev reaper and possibly thief and warior)

“Balance isnt achieved by balancing skills, traits or classes but by simply removing half of the 3 year old stat sets”
Arena-net 2016

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

in PvP

Posted by: Ryu Kaisus.1293

Ryu Kaisus.1293

Good changes are good changes.

in PvP

Posted by: Ryu Kaisus.1293

Ryu Kaisus.1293

Good changes are good changes.

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteRabbit.6931

WhiteRabbit.6931

Mercenary’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Condition
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

isn’t this close to dire stats but with an extra kick? whats going to happen is condi builds will run this and be able to tank hits yet still put out high condi damage. That’s one of the biggest complaints in the past about dire condi pu mesmers builds in wvw.. Yea I know this isn’t wvw forums but I do pvp sometimes and see this as being the new amulet for tanky condi builds. I’ve messed with dire on necro, thief and mesmer and they all get hated on equally lol

Anyone except for necros is not going to be “tanky” with 560 thoughness, and especially not mesmers! Those stats arent even near whats needed to be tanky while on mesmer, atleast not while running condi! Do you even mesm lol!

Necros is getting buffed further and it kinda sucks, since they already to tanky while having way to much chills! Atleast we can lol at em from range, and wait for scroud to end, and then finish them!

I will just deal with it, and iam sure they will get their nerfs next patch! As I already stated, we cannot balance the game and the new amulets around broken necro reapers! And mesmers is going to need that amulet this patch, since condi is a must for us to deal with thieves!

(edited by WhiteRabbit.6931)

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

do i get my money back for buying the runes/amulets?

Any sigil/rune/amulet you purchased you’ll get refunded for. The new amulets we’re adding will be free since we’re removing a number of other core amulets.

Kitten Yeah!

Finally a good one.

in PvP

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

Mercenary’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Condition
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

isn’t this close to dire stats but with an extra kick? whats going to happen is condi builds will run this and be able to tank hits yet still put out high condi damage. That’s one of the biggest complaints in the past about dire condi pu mesmers builds in wvw.. Yea I know this isn’t wvw forums but I do pvp sometimes and see this as being the new amulet for tanky condi builds. I’ve messed with dire on necro, thief and mesmer and they all get hated on equally lol

Anyone except for necros is going to be “tanky” with 560 thoughness, and especially not mesmers! Those stats arent even near whats needed to be tanky while on mesmer, atleast not while running condi! Do you even mesm lol!

Necros is getting buffed further and it kinda sucks, since they already to tanky while having way to much chills! Atleast we can lol at em from range, and wait for scroud to end, and then finish them!

I will just deal with it, and iam sure they will get their nerfs next patch! As I already stated, we cannot balance the game and the new amulets around broken necro reapers! And mesmers is going to need that amulet this patch, since condi is a must for us to deal with thieves!

I actually do mesmer. Maybe I just experiment more instead of picking a meta build.. Problem with condi builds and this amulet that I see is you don’t have to sacrifice your condi damage by having 2 defensive stats.. Unlike power builds where you have to sacrifice some of your offensive stats if you pick up defensive stats.

use soldiers as an example for now ( i know its being removed). power/toughness/vit you lose dps just by picking this amulet.. Now if dire was a thing with its 3 stat condi/toughness/vit you don’t really lose much damage when your main damage comes from condi.

Sorry I’m not best at explaining things but I hope you see what I was trying to get at.. This is just my opinion though but I don’t think this will be sticking around very long..

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

in PvP

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

Mercenary’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Condition
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

Pls.

Valid concern – it’s the amulet that I’ll be watching the closest. We’re going to give it a shot and if things don’t work out we won’t hesitate to remove it.

This is literaly everything that’s wrong with this game’s PvP. People are already telling you this is gonna be broken, same reason you didn’t put Dire in when it came around. But you dont care, you do it anyway. You put it in the game knowing it’s gonna be broken.
That’s exactly how this game is balanced and that’s exacly why this season has been so laughable. With broken specs like chronos dominating the entire scene, instead of balancing properly before the season.

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Mercenary’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Condition
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

Pls.

Valid concern – it’s the amulet that I’ll be watching the closest. We’re going to give it a shot and if things don’t work out we won’t hesitate to remove it.

This is literaly everything that’s wrong with this game’s PvP. People are already telling you this is gonna be broken, same reason you didn’t put Dire in when it came around. But you dont care, you do it anyway. You put it in the game knowing it’s gonna be broken.
That’s exactly how this game is balanced and that’s exacly why this season has been so laughable. With broken specs like chronos dominating the entire scene, instead of balancing properly before the season.

If this hits live, I’m willing to be my very meager gold coffers that it will be the new Cele. It gives excellent sustainable offense and mediocre defense, on top of many classes having plenty of blocks/evades… Just a thought. I do hope it hits live though. I really, really do- it might be what warriors need to be meta again.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Posted by: panda the chop chop.4712

panda the chop chop.4712

Hi all,

We’re planning on making some changes to amulets/sigils/runes available in PvP for the Winter 2016 Update (January 26). Some of these changes will greatly affect the way that PvP is played, so I wanted to take this opportunity to get the changes in front of everyone, discuss the implications as a group, and see where we net out. Most of these changes are easily reversible, so don’t view this as a “forever change”, but rather something we’ll tweak until we get PvP’s gameplay closer to our vision for it. These changes will go out prior to our next season PvP League season, so if we identify a change that isn’t accomplishing our goals we’ll have time to address it before the season begins.

You’ll note that a lot of the changes below are directed at more defensive stat combos/items. Our intent is not to eradicate this type of gameplay, but simply to improve the pace of gameplay overall.

Runes
We’ll be removing the following runes from PvP:

• Rune of Durability
  • Rune of Mercy

Sigil Changes:

• Sigil of Demon Summoning: this sigil will no longer be usable in PvP.
    • We already removed a majority of AI summoning sigils/runes in a previous release – we’re just finishing the job.
  • Sigil of Energy: the functionality of this Sigil is changing slightly. Instead of granting 50 endurance on weapon swap, Sigil of Energy will instead grant 5 seconds of vigor to the player with the usual 9 second ICD. This change only applies to PvP.

Amulet Changes:

We’ll be adding the following amulets:

Mercenary’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Condition
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

Sage’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Condition
560 Healing Power
560 Vitality

Paladin’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Precision
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

Mender’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Healing Power
560 Precision
560 Vitality

We’re also removing the following amulets:

• Soldier’s
  • Settler’s
  • Celestial
  • Sentinel

/discuss

PS, gold for purchases runes/amulets will be refunded, and the newly added amulets will be free.

Josh, what about
1050 Power
1050 Healing Power
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

1050 Condition
1050 Healing
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

ect… i mean you dont have to stop there lol

IGN: Itspanda

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Mercenary amulet is not worth adding and i say this as a condi player. Its just like solider and cele in that it gives too much sustain and offense together and therefore kills build diversity

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

Josh, what about
1050 Power
1050 Healing Power
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

1050 Condition
1050 Healing
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

Would be too tanky.

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Honestly, the suggested changes are outrageously bad. If you nerf bunkers there will be 1-3s kills everywhere again.
Better start with nerfing all AOEs, amount of cc and remove minions/pets.

No. People will then run dedicated bunkers and finally team roles and skill will return. And people who like running glass or condi or support specs will finally be viable. Cele was just meaning there was no point bringing any of those because it did everything. It gave damage pressure,condi pressure, support and tankiness. Really it killed the game completely. It took all team work and skill out of the game. And all fun out of it. If you played seriously before celesital and hamgow with solider you would und3rstand

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

+1050 power
+1050 precision
+560 toughness
+560 ferocity
pls pls pls

I second this plzzzzz Josh make it happen

If we are going to have yet another round shifting things around that dont work, might as well get this.

Why would it not work? It is like saying marauder is not working, it will work for ranger, mesmer, warrior, necromancer, revenant, and engineer. It is a variation of marauder.

Because real problem is balancing around amulets, not the stats on them.

It would be easier balancing the game based on specialized amulets like the ones they added. This way, they removed what was already unhealthy to the game while also promoting build diversity to a team.

Let’s not pretend that there wont be a balance patch after this one, though, it’ll likely be after S2.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: panda the chop chop.4712

panda the chop chop.4712

Josh, what about
1050 Power
1050 Healing Power
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

1050 Condition
1050 Healing
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

Would be too tanky.

actually compared to the meta now with the amulets they are removing, its quite more balanced with not too much damage; much more defined

IGN: Itspanda

in PvP

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

+1050 power
+1050 precision
+560 toughness
+560 ferocity
pls pls pls

I second this plzzzzz Josh make it happen

If we are going to have yet another round shifting things around that dont work, might as well get this.

Why would it not work? It is like saying marauder is not working, it will work for ranger, mesmer, warrior, necromancer, revenant, and engineer. It is a variation of marauder.

Because real problem is balancing around amulets, not the stats on them.

It would be easier balancing the game based on specialized amulets like the ones they added. This way, they removed what was already unhealthy to the game while also promoting build diversity to a team.

Let’s not pretend that there wont be a balance patch after this one, though, it’ll likely be after S2.

Yes im am sure it will work THIS time.

4 months between patches is not an attempt at balance, is an attempt at keeping pvp from flat lining.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

in PvP

Posted by: blakdoxa.7520

blakdoxa.7520

Realize they will never put another amulet with toughness+healing power ever again
Crusader and Cleric will be all we have from now till the end, especially after having to pull back minstrel’s amulet.

Devona’s Rest

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Need:

1050 Power
1050 Condition
560 Toughness
560 Healing Power

I would be content, if they added this one. It is relatively weak to conditions (with no vitality) and doesn’t benefit much from critical hits. This would work well on Druid/Ranger.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

They did good splitting stats between 4 necks.
Also the nerf to Energy Sigil ( great fix ).

I am just worried about balances now ( they re just a preview, but still i don’t see many nerfs to the right classes ).

in PvP

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

And the reason for removing settler while keeping magi …is?

Well, for one thing, Magi’s is completely garbage. All of its stats don’t have any synergy with one another. It needs serious buffs if anything.

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

I would be content, if they added this one. It is relatively weak to conditions (with no vitality) and doesn’t benefit much from critical hits. This would work well on Druid/Ranger.

Vitality has nothing to do with the effectiveness of conditions, at least no more or less than it does with the effectiveness of power.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

If anyone thought a class like warrior was unplayable these past 2 months, wait until elementalists have to play without celestial amulet.

As an ele myself I’ve had to go through a whole year of being useless in pvp until they added celestial amulet.

Celestial amulet in PvP existed since beta. It was just mostly useless before it got buffed on stats.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I don’t understand why the necromancer is getting condi buffs if the bunker meta is being nerfed? In my opinion condi necro is in a good state right now, do not buff them or we will be nerfed hard down the road. You need to buff other things on necro like greatsword auto attack, axe auto attack, focus #4, spectral grasp, spectral wall, Deathshroud. Jeez what are you doing making necros godly when the bunker meta is getting nerfed?? I can already kill a bunker mesmer on poisonmancer

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Duke of Thorin.7425

Duke of Thorin.7425

Wow, this game becomes alot less fun when all your classes get destroyed in one fell swoop.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Wow, this game becomes alot less fun when all your classes get destroyed in one fell swoop.

If you like bunker, play druid after the release. It is going to be the new bunker mesmer.

in PvP

Archon.6480

Vitality has nothing to do with the effectiveness of conditions, at least no more or less than it does with the effectiveness of power.

A large vitality pool means you can live longer, loaded with more conditions, which gives you more time to cleanse or ignore and swallow them. This is obvious, no? Everything with low vitality pool has a weakness to conditions.

Jade Quarry – Esparie

in PvP

Archon.6480

If you like bunker, play druid after the release. It is going to be the new bunker mesmer.

What amulet you think will be so good?

Jade Quarry – Esparie

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

A large vitality pool means you can live longer, loaded with more conditions, which gives you more time to cleanse or ignore and swallow them. This is obvious, no? Everything with low vitality pool has a weakness to conditions.

Vitality means you live longer vs everything, that doesn’t make it a counter. I’ll requote myself from another thread since I ain’t typing this again.

Toughness is a semi counter to power, vitality is a semi counter to condi.

Toughness is partial mitigation. Vit is just a raw TTK increase.

Neither are counters. Countering implies negation of a mechanic. Cleansing is a counter to condi. Blocks are a counter to power.

The value of toughness is that it’s constant partial mitigation. Against a single power attack the value of toughness is marginal. Over the course of the fight however toughness adds up to a lot of mitigated damage. Toughness works great against sustained pressure as it decreases the amount of healing required to keep up with the pressure.
This is why cleric support guards are so vulnerable to power spikes despite having some of the highest toughness in game, yet at the same time are nearly impossible to kill by attrition. (which is a counter example to the “toughness counters power” claim because spikes are nearly always done with power attacks, yet the high-toughness support guard is extremely vulnerable to spikes.)

Vitality is another story. Vit merely gives a increase in health pool. This is great against burst (from anything) but is terrible as a sustain because it doesn’t actually mitigate any damage, and a large health pool also means you need way more healing to replenish.
This is why Carrion necros (high vit, low tough)almost never manage to completely top off their health pool in combat, but almost never get spiked to death. (which is counter example to the “toughness counters power” claim, since most spikes are done with power yet the low toughness Carrion Necro can’t realistically be spiked.)

The only way you could argue that Toughness is a counter to power is if you believe that high toughness prevents death by power. This is also a fallacy, as toughness only really decreases the effectiveness of attrition by power attacks, and even then only if you have the heal capabilities to back it up.

That’s the point he’s trying to make with “vitality counters condi” is that no matter how much health you have, condi deals the same.

So if you have 12k health, 1k/s condi will kill you in 12 seconds. But if you have 20k health, it’ll take that SAME condi 20s instead of 12s to kill you.

However, with power damage, vitality is a much smaller cushion if you don’t have toughness coupled with it because even though you have more health, you’re going to be getting hit HARDER without toughness or something like protection.

Vitality is a equal cushion.
A power attack dealing 1k damage with a 1sec cast would take 12 seconds to kill a 12k HP target and 20 seconds to kill a 20k HP target. Exactly the same TTK as condi.

Saying “well toughness decreases power damage, and thus increases TTK against power without a vitality increase” doesn’t all of a sudden make vitality a counter to condi, and it sure as hell doesn’t make vitality less effective against power.

In fact toughness just augments the effectiveness of vitality against power.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

Soldier could become something like :

1050 Power
1050 Ferocity
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

Whatever you name this amulet but there should be one like this or just
1050 Power
1050 Ferocity
560 Precision
560 Vitality

The best thing would be if you could choose your own stats within a set of rules. Otherwise there will always be some nonaids builds left out.

in PvP

Posted by: pierwola.9602

pierwola.9602

Hi all,

We’re planning on making some changes to amulets/sigils/runes available in PvP for the Winter 2016 Update (January 26). Some of these changes will greatly affect the way that PvP is played, so I wanted to take this opportunity to get the changes in front of everyone, discuss the implications as a group, and see where we net out. Most of these changes are easily reversible, so don’t view this as a “forever change”, but rather something we’ll tweak until we get PvP’s gameplay closer to our vision for it. These changes will go out prior to our next season PvP League season, so if we identify a change that isn’t accomplishing our goals we’ll have time to address it before the season begins.

I’m really starting to regret buying this 3 in 1 game. What about WvW ???

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

Mercenary’s Amulet
1050 Power
1050 Condition
560 Toughness
560 Vitality

Anyone except for necros is going to be “tanky” with 560 thoughness, and especially not mesmers! Those stats arent even near whats needed to be tanky while on mesmer, atleast not while running condi! Do you even mesm lol!

I actually do mesmer. Maybe I just experiment more instead of picking a meta build.. Problem with condi builds and this amulet that I see is you don’t have to sacrifice your condi damage by having 2 defensive stats.. Unlike power builds where you have to sacrifice some of your offensive stats if you pick up defensive stats.

use soldiers as an example for now ( i know its being removed). power/toughness/vit you lose dps just by picking this amulet.. Now if dire was a thing with its 3 stat condi/toughness/vit you don’t really lose much damage when your main damage comes from condi.

Sorry I’m not best at explaining things but I hope you see what I was trying to get at.. This is just my opinion though but I don’t think this will be sticking around very long..

I dont do the meta, since its stupid! I play condi at my mesmer, and I do fairly well! Iam using it with cele amulet, torment rune and condi signet! With that 560 thoughness we are not tanky at all! And that while beeing in inspiration and beeing able to heal some aswell!

If you think that 560 thoughness is going to save you from necros, revs and thieves, think again! It doesnt migate kitten, just make you survive a little bit longer.

But feel free to take that 560 thougness against a rev or thief, and then come back here and tell how tanky you were…

The amount of dmg some classes can put out in that 1 sec window, is insane!

Also if you acually did play mesmer, you would know that condi is the only thing we have left now after the chrono nerf and thief buffs! Shatter isnt viable, and chronobunk is nerfed to the ground! Sure I understand it had to get nerfed, and I didnt play it myself, but still it did affect other things!

And as a mesmer you wouldnt want that amulet be taken away from you before it hit live! Its the only thing that acually will be able to save us in PvP after the patch.

Playing mesmer, is not the same as having it as your main.

And if mesmer is your main, iam very confused about what you are saying here! :o

(edited by WhiteRabbit.6931)

in PvP

Archon.6480

Vitality means you live longer vs everything, that doesn’t make it a counter. I’ll requote myself from another thread since I ain’t typing this again.

Oh but it does. By your own admission vitality counteracts the effects of condition damage. Please read the dictionary definition instead of redefining words to mean something they don’t. This, of course, assumes the purpose of condition damage is to make you not live…

Jade Quarry – Esparie

in PvP

Posted by: Abimes.9726

Abimes.9726

Celes amulet having 700 stats points more than regular amulets could explain why this amulet perform so well on some classes.

Changing cele to 6 stats instead of 7 stats with these values could be good :

Celestial amulet : ( This brings down cele from 3920 total stat points to 3220 , like a regular 4 stat amulet.)

- 614 Power
- 614 Condition damage
- 614 Precision
- 460 Toughnes
- 460 Vitality
- 460 Healing power

(edited by Abimes.9726)

in PvP

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

Soldier’s
Settler’s
Celestial
Sentinel

Balancing PvP by removing amulets feels like a quick and dirty fix. Maybe it’s not the amulets that are the problem? Although if Cele has more total stat points than the others, it should be brought down to match the others.

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.

in PvP

Posted by: Luto.1938

Luto.1938

Soldier’s
Settler’s
Celestial
Sentinel

Balancing PvP by removing amulets feels like a quick and dirty fix. Maybe it’s not the amulets that are the problem? Although if Cele has more total stat points than the others, it should be brought down to match the others.

Anet “them Amulet stealing Dingos”.

Luto Locke
Twitch Stream

in PvP

Posted by: NeHoMaR.9812

NeHoMaR.9812

BTW, why we now have FOUR (4) stats on amulets? and not the classic 3? Is not that decision complicating the things even more?

in PvP

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Soldier’s
Settler’s
Celestial
Sentinel

It isn’t a quick and dirty fix. They have been using that method since the game beta. Think about it : there is a reason why only select stat sets are available in sPvP. It’s for balance.

Removing stat sets and giving us others is ANet using the same reasoning they’ve had since the game release (we should only give hand selected amulets to avoid the cancerous combinations) but tweaking the values.

in PvP

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

It’s so old that you guys don’t have a public test server.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

in PvP

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

Soldier’s
Settler’s
Celestial
Sentinel

It isn’t a quick and dirty fix. They have been using that method since the game beta. Think about it : there is a reason why only select stat sets are available in sPvP. It’s for balance.

Removing stat sets and giving us others is ANet using the same reasoning they’ve had since the game release (we should only give hand selected amulets to avoid the cancerous combinations) but tweaking the values.

But power creep is not the result of fixed-stat amulets. It’s the result of all the changes they’ve made. What they’re doing is throwing out certain amulets because they don’t know how (or refuse) to balance everything else, like defensive procs.

They steal muh amuletz!

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.

in PvP

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

The amulet change is the easiest they can do to change sPvP without splitting the skills themselves. It’s not a bad idea really.

in PvP

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

I had fun with Elementalist before celestial was added to PvP. Something tells me Ele will not die and I shall have fun with it.

Changes to PvP are good, otherwise we will get bored.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

in PvP

Posted by: Apolo.5942

Apolo.5942

Changes to PvP are good, otherwise we will get bored.

Never understood this reasoning, baseball is the same it has always been, same for every sport, changes are minor if they change at all and people never come up with this.

The term Exploit means nothing in GW2 –
Vials Maize Balm Exploit(Halloween) 2014
Locked out of JP (Wintersday) 2015

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

I am 100% confident that if it benefits Mesmer in any way it will be nerfed or removed. I have 0% confidence in the good intentions of the devs.. so do what you will ANET. You will anyway despite the feedback or the health of the game.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Dr Patrik.3642

Dr Patrik.3642

What is so bad about energy sigil that it has to be so heavily nerfed? The only classes it will really affect are ones that rely on dodging to stay alive. So given the current information, those classes will be weak after the patch anyways.

in PvP

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

What is so bad about energy sigil that it has to be so heavily nerfed? The only classes it will really affect are ones that rely on dodging to stay alive. So given the current information, those classes will be weak after the patch anyways.

In my opinion it had to be nerfed so it can be harder.
By getting a boon you will use it’s effect after 5 seconds; meanwhile Vigor can be corrupted into Bleeding.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

in PvP

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

In my opinion it had to be nerfed so it can be harder.
By getting a boon you will use it’s effect after 5 seconds; meanwhile Vigor can be corrupted into Bleeding.

That’d be fine if vigor was actually useful.

in PvP

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

I personally think that soldier amulet should stick around. It seems balanced to me.

in PvP

Posted by: Zoso.8279

Zoso.8279

Interesting changes. Excited to see the builds that see the light of day.

Necromancer Main

in PvP

WhiteRabbit.6931

I am 100% confident that if it benefits Mesmer in any way it will be nerfed or removed. I have 0% confidence in the good intentions of the devs.. so do what you will ANET. You will anyway despite the feedback or the health of the game.

Indeed!