Verbal abuse is getting worse and worse

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

There are some really arrogant/miserable/obnoxious players, which is the ONLY thing in the game that truly annoys me.

Anyway, I just block/ignore and move on. Not going to waste my energy getting stressed over rude, unpleasant chat because people fail to have tolerance/acceptance/patience – or simply a lack of humility and respect for other players.

I don’t want to read that BS when playing. I never insult another player based on their class/build or actions in game, so I don’t expect it in return – if it’s an unranked I simply tolerate it and move on, REGARDLESS of whether we lose. You know because it’s a game and the moat important thing is to cultivate friendship with other players, not animosity. Funnily enough it would then be the other team spamming arrogant chat if we have one or two weak/new players such that it’s a guaranteed loss.

Ranked I would only ever play with a full team/guild group now (unlike previous team queue), so the only issue there comes from enemy players.

I just hate this BS – if the internet exists in 50 years (if we haven’t wiped ourselves out by then), I hope that as a species we have acquired some discipline and risen above the the ability to be unpleasant because of being anonymous.

in PvP

Posted by: ArrDee.2573

ArrDee.2573

Of course! Being mechanically proficient at the game, more so than your opponent, is much more casual than looking at the minimap for where you need to go and spamming your skills on a marked area against multiple people with incredible sustain-y builds!

Though I will agree with you Courtyard needs its own separate queue but not because it’s more casual, but because it’s just a terrible map and it needs to go away! There should be a separate unranked queue that’s just Spirit Watch/Skyhammer/Courtyard!

Also we are getting off topic! Ontopic: Aren’t we all tired of the boohoo babies crying about someone on the internet saying mean things! Especially when there’s a block feature! You can’t block a rood dood irl and not hear anything they say, and crying is way more embarassing IRL! Be grateful!

Wahoo! Bye frands!

#1 Engi NA and world first rank 80!
#1 Frandliest person NA!
http://www.twitch.tv/Livskis <-It’s back!

(edited by ArrDee.2573)

in PvP

Posted by: tenklo.6104

tenklo.6104

nope pvp is all about gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimick gimickbuilds

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

A bad players who try his hardest, will contribute the most to the match and will make the experience an enjoyable one

By contrast…

A bad player who shows attitude, only brings out the worst from people, as such he deserves a very harsh treatment….because he’s there with the clear intention of ruining other people’s fun with no excuse

Two things:

First, once again, why do you insult these people? It’s useless. They won’t get better, you won’t either, and you’ll probably feel worse after a salty exchange. If you have a player in your team with a bad attitude, why don’t you just ignore him?

Secondly, what you’re describing is not at all the experience I have of pvp. I mostly queue with less experienced guild mates, so I’m not used to be trash talked, but what you see most often is an okay player starting to insult a worse player from his team, more often than not just afking and trash talking in map chat. So who’s the one with the bad attitude? The one afking or the bad trying to win? And yet who receives the trash talk?

Quit being childish, and treat people you play with with respect. GW2 is advertised as a game with a mature community, act up to it.

in PvP

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

The amount of whining is so high that I long ago started turning off map chat, team chat, etc. before joining any sPvP match. My god, do people whine.

Good news is that sPvP is a pleasant (if only occasional) diversion when everyone’s been muted

But the community is laughably ungracious compared to what I’ve experienced in WvW and general PvE.

Untrue, everyone is expected to play as a team. I just came from a game where you were on my team who literally did nothing to help out the team even when asked.

Telling someone to be a team player = whining is quite surprising to me. And that really is the problem. Might as well play a solo game instead of an MMO tbh if you mute chat and refused to work with your team.

Lol thanks for stalking me and proving my point?

I block my own teammates from experience: I’ve been insulted, had orders barked at me, and god knows what else. And this is on practice and unranked arenas. I don’t even play ranked.

And now they follow me onto the forums and tell me not to play sPvP.

I hope you’re paying attention to these threads, Anet, because this is why PvE players avoid PvP.

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

In the situation you are being verbally attacked there’s one thing you should do. When they are raging at you for killing them or your team beats their’s and they get upset just say “play better”, sit back, and watch the fireworks and then block them when you decide you’ve had your fun and go on with life because ragers are not worth your time.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

In the situation you are being verbally attacked there’s one thing you should do. When they are raging at you for killing them or your team beats their’s and they get upset just say “play better”, sit back, and watch the fireworks and then block them when you decide you’ve had your fun and go on with life because ragers are not worth your time.

The problem is, this really just continues the problem. This is sort of what i was referencing when I said even players I enjoyed playing with before have grown hardened and just as kitteny. Might just be best to not say anything at all… :/

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in PvP

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

The amount of whining is so high that I long ago started turning off map chat, team chat, etc. before joining any sPvP match. My god, do people whine.

Good news is that sPvP is a pleasant (if only occasional) diversion when everyone’s been muted

But the community is laughably ungracious compared to what I’ve experienced in WvW and general PvE.

Untrue, everyone is expected to play as a team. I just came from a game where you were on my team who literally did nothing to help out the team even when asked.

Telling someone to be a team player = whining is quite surprising to me. And that really is the problem. Might as well play a solo game instead of an MMO tbh if you mute chat and refused to work with your team.

I block my own teammates from experience: I’ve been insulted, had orders barked at me, and god knows what else. And this is on practice and unranked arenas. I don’t even play ranked.

I hope you’re paying attention to these threads, Anet, because this is why PvE players avoid PvP.

How is this stalking? I saw the thread then I post? It seems like you have an issue with other people. In fact no where in my statement did I say not play sPvP.

I’m saying the most frustrating thing for people is the simple fact that people don’t listen and play as a team. Most reasonable people can tolerate new players but the fact that you disable all forms of communication really proves what is wrong with people queuing up in PvP. The attitude that it is ok or even acceptable to play against your team and to not work together to achieve a win. If you rather not play as a team in a team based game why play anything in GW2 like WvW, PvP, or Dungeons, Tequ, etc. They all require you to play with other people as a team on some level.

This is the real problem and you have proved it. I never knew it was whining to tell your teammates to stay mid point because 2 of them will come soon. I guess the standard is now that if you tell people how to play together then it is whining. Interesting

in PvP

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

What Blizzard did with Heroes of The Storm was simple and effective. It disabled communication between opposing teams, and allowed you to put your own team mates on ignore so the chat wouldn’t show up in the chat box.

Quite frankly it should do the same as WvW and instead of revealing the names with their account names so you can whisper them, it gives them anonymous names like in WvW and makes it so you can’t whisper them.

Another thing they can do is crack down on toxic behavior, honestly. Have a working report system where GM’s can check dialogue and give out serious punishment, either weeklong bans, etc if repeated offenses ban them from entering arenas for the rest of the season.

Reason why this toxic atmosphere has thrived is because the people who have the ability to change it simply do nothing about it. It’s a sort of “boys will be boys” mentality where people expect and accept that the genre can be filled with a bunch of college aged ethugs behaving like animals, and arenanet doesn’t simply say “No. Not here. Go somewhere else if you want to be a savage.”

(edited by Zenith.7301)

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

ronpierce,
I think I didn’t make the point clear. The point isn’t to engage in verbal combat. The only reason you’re saying the 1 thing and then blocking isn’t to be a kitten to others. It’s to eventually have them realize what they are doing is unnecessary. Believe me it works at times (other times yes it fails and then you look mean but it’s a gamble). They’ll be upset for a bit but after that they will realize they are in the wrong and abuse will stop and hopefully they will look for a more constructive way to go about with their frustration.

Though if you don’t believe it will work, you can always offer to duel someone and instead of growing rage between the two of you give compliments like wolfey said (hope I got the name right 0.0) and build a more positive ground between the two of you. 1 player at a time, it’ll make the game more enjoyable for people.

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

in PvP

Posted by: Mysticjedi.6053

Mysticjedi.6053

Block and move on is the only thing that makes sense to do. Engaging people like that generally believe they are right and amazing players. Just hope you don’t get placed with them.

in PvP

Posted by: SobeSoul.6910

SobeSoul.6910

How is this stalking? I saw the thread then I post? It seems like you have an issue with other people. In fact no where in my statement did I say not play sPvP.

I’m saying the most frustrating thing for people is the simple fact that people don’t listen and play as a team. Most reasonable people can tolerate new players but the fact that you disable all forms of communication really proves what is wrong with people queuing up in PvP. The attitude that it is ok or even acceptable to play against your team and to not work together to achieve a win. If you rather not play as a team in a team based game why play anything in GW2 like WvW, PvP, or Dungeons, Tequ, etc. They all require you to play with other people as a team on some level.

This is the real problem and you have proved it. I never knew it was whining to tell your teammates to stay mid point because 2 of them will come soon. I guess the standard is now that if you tell people how to play together then it is whining. Interesting

I have 60%+ winrate and turn my chat off. You are wrong about needing to communicate. If know the game mode well enough most stuff should be intuitive. Sadly, a lot of players haven’t developed the intuition.

in PvP

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

I have 60%+ winrate and turn my chat off. You are wrong about needing to communicate. If know the game mode well enough most stuff should be intuitive. Sadly, a lot of players haven’t developed the intuition.

I disagree, communication is needed for high level of play in pvp. Think about the tournaments and such. With that said if you are queuing it isn’t as important. However, we shouldn’t encourage others to take the same approach. The person I was speaking of wouldn’t communicate in my game (the person had chat off). And at one point when we won a team fight and the person was the only one on mid point standing on it. The person walked off the point while their team was trying to tell them to stay and cap it.

It sucks for newer players since this is what my friend who is completely new at pvp encounters all the time. I didn’t believe it but when I queued with him on an alt this is what I see.

Honestly, you could probably win a bunch of matches at low MMR with turret engi and never communicate lol

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Laugh it off…My recent one was a warrior that i wrecked 1on1 and afterwards he felt the need to spamm my pm with kitten you,untill he got supressed.The kids are sad,ignore and laugh is all i can do really.

in PvP

Posted by: Paolo.6198

Paolo.6198

Honestly, this is why I think they shouldn’t have merged Solo and Team Queue. Often times, when a full team of solo players get matched up against a premade using TS or RC, the team of solo players start to argue and blame each other when they lose.

There ARE casuals who want to play ranked BUT want to queue by themselves.

Should just be Solo’s vs Solo’s , Premade vs Premade… like GW1. ^_~

in PvP

Posted by: Panites.6798

Panites.6798

Why do people get upset over messages people typed out. It seems like you take it as actual fact, i guess you believe the news is all relevant and fact.

in PvP

Posted by: Shieldbash.5304

Shieldbash.5304

Players that “Untick” the Profanity filter so they can get offended and then report whine about it!

This is like buying a car rolling down the windows in a rain storm, than heading over to Best Ford to complain you got wet while driving…

in PvP

Posted by: Czerny.6530

Czerny.6530

Where do you people see these insults and such? I’m usually the only one on my team that types anything, and that’s just to call movements. Granted, I’ve stopped playing unranked because of how bad my team can get, but I’d expect ranked to have more raging people, which it hasn’t so far.

in PvP

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

Typically people who receive such constant verbal abuse are equally at fault for instigating such behavior.

Just report, block, and move on – you’ll have a better in game experience. I guarantee it.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

what kind of playstyle and builds are you guys using to get all this rage?

i never get any, but would like to.

because, we all know saychat is just another aspect of the battlefield.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

We have a similar discussion in the general forums, as well. Go here for suggestions on how to report players who use offensive language.

This is an issue we take seriously. We recognize that players can get heated, and competition can bring out less-than-stellar language, but tolerance and understanding are only part of the picture and those who use abusive language often will find themselves warned, suspended, or, in the worse cases, looking at a terminated account.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

in PvP

Posted by: Ancient.9175

Ancient.9175

We have a similar discussion in the general forums, as well. Go here for suggestions on how to report players who use offensive language.

This is an issue we take seriously. We recognize that players can get heated, and competition can bring out less-than-stellar language, but tolerance and understanding are only part of the picture and those who use abusive language often will find themselves warned, suspended, or, in the worse cases, looking at a terminated account.

Then you guys could, you know, create a system that isn’t completely broken. People are FRUSTRATED and lashing out; and for good reason.

Matchmaking is broken.
Leaderboards are broken.
Hotjoin is broken.
Premades vs PUG’s are broken.
Queue times are long because nobody wants to play, and unless I’m missing something that’s pretty much all of pvp!

As it stands in ranked having an AFK or DC (common) is a death sentence. Having a single new player isn’t much better; ONE PERSON can throw my entire match. New players are a straight-up liability. Bad players are a liability.

No wonder the community is frustrated and lashing out. The entire game mode is completely broken and you guys are “testing” it.

When are you guys going to start taking that seriously?

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

-snip-

Gaile Gray, I’m hearin what you’re sayin and I know you don’t play. People need to chill and listen to some Coldplay. I think that I should make an exploratory survey. The forums they are toxic I think my eyes are about to decay. I’m singing you this song in a heartfelt way. The others need to zip it and please make way.

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

Then you guys could, you know, create a system that isn’t completely broken. People are FRUSTRATED and lashing out; and for good reason.

Matchmaking is broken.
Leaderboards are broken.
Hotjoin is broken.
Premades vs PUG’s are broken.
Queue times are long because nobody wants to play, and unless I’m missing something that’s pretty much all of pvp!

As it stands in ranked having an AFK or DC (common) is a death sentence. Having a single new player isn’t much better; ONE PERSON can throw my entire match. New players are a straight-up liability. Bad players are a liability.

No wonder the community is frustrated and lashing out. The entire game mode is completely broken and you guys are “testing” it.

When are you guys going to start taking that seriously?

Be a man and dont try to hide behind a 9 days old account , you coward ….
Otherwise do what you know best … bail out for an other game as usual , while flapping your wings (oh look ! its feed time pok pok pok !) …

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfey.3407

Wolfey.3407

-snip-

Gaile Gray, I’m hearin what you’re sayin and I know you don’t play. People need to chill and listen to some Coldplay. I think that I should make an exploratory survey. The forums they are toxic I think my eyes are about to decay. I’m singing you this song in a heartfelt way. The others need to zip it and please make way.

Gaile Gray does in fact play the game…. I’ve run by her a couple of times along with a couple other Anet employees.

In her own words (with the person she was responding to deleted for space purposes)

First, I’m Gaile, not Galie. Second, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I play GW2 every night. I play on my own time because I love the game and I just don’t think I can increase that.

I’ll be happy to post in the PvP thread, as well. It’s a shame we have two threads about the same topic, but because the one in PvP seems specifically about PvP-related issues, where this thread is broader and discusses chat concerns in all forms of play, we’ll leave them both running so players can share their thoughts.

You may view the comment and the thread in its fullness @:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Belliegerence-and-Vulgar-Language/page/5#post4932579

Former PvP Forum Specialist
2015-2016
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Wolfey.3407)

in PvP

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

I lose will to play PvP every match to be honest, but that’s not just because of the language, as I “shield” myself carefully before entering PvP.
1 Made a specific chat tab where hiding everything but party chat, so I can’t see map/say/team (Can’t work well if you soloQ) 2 Invisible mode to prevent whispers. 3 Turn around after every kill so that if someone says something in “say chat” I don’t see it. I simply don’t care anymore to hear how noob I am for being able to win a 1v1.

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

in PvP

Posted by: imaclown.1628

imaclown.1628

Lol someone can’t handle sarcasm.

Attention Moderators I am not:
S P E E D starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD crappy d/D ele NA

in PvP

Posted by: Zien.8302

Zien.8302

shouldnt be such a kitten noob then!
Jokes >.> yeah the flamming is pretty bad, same in every game tho most likely.
Just pay attention to the compliments between all the flamming <3

-46z

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

It’s easier to say mean things or to blame someone’s build instead of admitting to oneself that no matter what is being used or by who it is ALWAYS ones own mistakes that cause them to lose.

Everything. Is a learn to play issue.

in PvP

Posted by: Ravenmoon.5318

Ravenmoon.5318

OP are you a tanky turret engi? If yes, then you deserve it!

in PvP

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

I’m ok with raging kids as they are everywhere and their mad typing is quite amusing.
But what’s up with peoples expectations about a pre-made being really good.
If i play pvp with 2 guildmates for example and we lose a game some people tend to get really confused and mad because they expected a win since we’re 3 from the same guild.
What did you expect, that we have a 100% winrate because we queue with 3 people? come on..

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

in PvP

Posted by: Shieldbash.5304

Shieldbash.5304

Well when half the community is banned for venting because of dumb imbalances and broken mechanics, maybe then you’ll fix your game!

in PvP

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

I still see the same people who use language/words that would have got the person floored no matter who they say it to play freely and continue to say what they like. To me I think that if they really get punished, we’d see them complaining about it in the forums, but no. So until that happens, I don’t really think anything has been done. Sorry ANET, the environment is toxic.

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

-snip-

When I said “don’t play” I meant “Doesn’t play around or mess around”. It’s hip hop terminology. Get with it man!

in PvP

Posted by: Gabriell.4856

Gabriell.4856

I don’t think for a second Anet takes this issue seriously. I haven’t seen any changes or action from Anet in the 2+ years I have been playing this game.

Be honest with us. Can you tell me how many verbal abuse reports were submitted? How many of those resulted in a suspension or ban? I’m willing to bet less than 1%.

(edited by Gabriell.4856)

in PvP

Posted by: pelto.7345

pelto.7345

well yesterday i logged on did my daily in one match got back to the edge said something then got an arrow up at my name calling me “^bad” i then drunkenly spouted off a short list of things i am bad at moments later disconnected i took it as a polite way of saying take yer drunkiness to bed so they are paying attention that being said i may be bad at this game but i was just good enough to win that match with the mighty efforts of my pug buddies :P

in PvP

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

>Gets verbal abuse

I don’t have time to entertain stupid threats/ insults.

Enjoy your suspension.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I think many who have encountered me know I am one salty old man (in spirit). That being said, much of what I say is part of my persona and I avoid cruel personal attacks. I will openly admit that I simply despise many of the current meta builds, but when I say something like “So skill” or something of the like it’s nothing more than lighthearted trash talk.

I don’t have issue with trash talk in games, I often find it to be half the fun. I don’t think players should be punished for engaging in such activities because What I can’t stand is when players use slurs or personal attacks when they don’t even know me. I’m not talking about “git gud bro, u got no skillz.”

What really annoys me is when someone sets themselves to offline/invisible and starts berating you but you can’t respond.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in PvP

Posted by: dday.9532

dday.9532

how players take random people on the internets insults to heart I will never get…
Just ignore them and keep playing?
you can even block them if you care that much

in PvP

Sorel.4870

how players take random people on the internets insults to heart I will never get…
Just ignore them and keep playing?
you can even block them if you care that much

I totally agree with you. However, aren’t you even more amazed by how quickly you get insulted playing GW2? It’s like behind our screens, we let our more primary instincts get the better of us. Most of the time, when someone says something salty to me, and I’m bored enough to respond (after all, what is there to do in HotM?), we end up having a nice conversation and they feel bad for trash talking in the first place, as if they were someone else then. Don’t you find weird how people get so tensed when they’re supposed to be having fun?

in PvP

Posted by: NeroGuilt.4720

NeroGuilt.4720

Usually, if you have someone going out of their way to talk kitten to you and be abusive…you probably did something pretty stupid to deserve it. If not, are you the kind of person that cries when someone in life disagrees with you?

in PvP

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

Usually, if you have someone going out of their way to talk kitten to you and be abusive…you probably did something pretty stupid to deserve it. If not, are you the kind of person that cries when someone in life disagrees with you?

nah, i get called names for crating in 1v1s. i wont go in to why that isnt stupid, but it really isnt. oh, not a turret engi either.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in PvP

Sorel.4870

That’s the thing: why be abusive? I’m sure you’re a very nice guy IRL, and if some of your team mates in, say, volleyball makes a mistake, you will never be as abusive as you get in GW2. And if you know your team mate, you will feel a lot more free to do so. Imagine there was a soloq tournament in volleyball. I bet you would never dare to insult one of the complete strangers in your team.

I’m sure no one here hides in front of conflict. I personally loves a good confrontation of opinions, and I agree that speaking your mind is a quality that’s really important in life. But do I really want to have a conflict about who I get in my team in a video game I play to have fun? Definitely not, especially because it’s never really a conflict: it’s always a salty ego blaming others for his own weaknesses.

in PvP

Sorel.4870

nah, i get called names for crating in 1v1s. i wont go in to why that isnt stupid, but it really isnt. oh, not a turret engi either.

There’s no shame in crating in 1v1, if it’s necessary to win the game. When I get that comment from necromancers, I find it hilarious.

in PvP

Posted by: NeroGuilt.4720

NeroGuilt.4720

That’s the thing: why be abusive? I’m sure you’re a very nice guy IRL, and if some of your team mates in, say, volleyball makes a mistake, you will never be as abusive as you get in GW2. And if you know your team mate, you will feel a lot more free to do so. Imagine there was a soloq tournament in volleyball. I bet you would never dare to insult one of the complete strangers in your team.

I’m sure no one here hides in front of conflict. I personally loves a good confrontation of opinions, and I agree that speaking your mind is a quality that’s really important in life. But do I really want to have a conflict about who I get in my team in a video game I play to have fun? Definitely not, especially because it’s never really a conflict: it’s always a salty ego blaming others for his own weaknesses.

If I actually take the time to lose my head and go off on someone, it usually was something they worked their way up to. I just don’t get how it surprises anyone. A good chunk of the player base are the same people that sit on xbox live squealing about how you keep killing the other team before they can. Of course they are gonna spew every little profanity they can even here to make up for lack of skill. Any players i’ve ever met that were above average and worth having around were great people. So just take solace in that the ones screaming like ignorant blobs are probably worse than you.

in PvP

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

Block and move on. Can’t get any easier than that.

BG

in PvP

Posted by: Subutex.2416

Subutex.2416

Even here you can see how they enjoy shifting their blame. Their raging is frowned upon, all of a sudden it’s the broken mechanics’ fault.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

Stop verbal abuse…give us “report for being noob” option like on LoL that forces you out of pvp for 30 mins or more

Flame is a waste of time anyway

Ark 2nd Account

in PvP

Sorel.4870

Even here you can see how they enjoy shifting their blame. Their raging is frowned upon, all of a sudden it’s the broken mechanics’ fault.

Absolutely, even more so because forums tend to attract this type of people.

in PvP

Sorel.4870

Stop verbal abuse…give us “report for being noob” option like on LoL that forces you out of pvp for 30 mins or more

Flame is a waste of time anyway

Wow, there’s a report option for being a noob? It should be constantly abused, right?