Very concerned about Developer comment.

in PvP

Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

There was a PvP video released recently with Grouch and two other ticklishly wonderful dancing dynamite ArenaNet PvP developers… they said something about their ultimate goal being to remove PvE and PvP gear and just have “Gear”.

If this is the case, should I hold off on buying the PvP tier 3 Heavy Armor for my Guardian?

Why?

Well, I already have it in PvE. If I spend the gold to get it now and then later I end up having two unnecessary sets and a lot of money down the drain I would be really ticked off.

I really hope I can get some developer feedback on this.

Thanks.

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Its all up to you, its still gonna happen either way. You can get the T3 for other characters at lower prices now and save money.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: Rallad.3802

Rallad.3802

From what I understood- you’ll probably be able to bring in your T3 from PvE in the future. I also recall them mentioning that the change to gear will be coming in the next phase…which is some time in the next few months.

in PvP

Jasher.6580

Its all up to you, its still gonna happen either way. You can get the T3 for other characters at lower prices now and save money.

I don’t do alts. So I may as well just wait. Noice. I saved a bunch of money! RAWR!

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

This sounds like a VERY long way off plan though, which may even not come to pass (ranks being removed was also mentioned and thats been veto’d). I think you’ll be able to regain your resources by the time the change happens if you need to at all.

in PvP

Jasher.6580

This sounds like a VERY long way off plan though, which may even not come to pass (ranks being removed was also mentioned and thats been veto’d). I think you’ll be able to regain your resources by the time the change happens if you need to at all.

I’m not so sure about that. The tone of the video makes it sound like it’s not that long off. I would rather save my gold for a year… I’ll still be sixty gold richer either way.

in PvP

Jasher.6580

I wonder if I could get some developer feedback on this.