Wardrobe: Feedback and Questions

in PvP

Posted by: FuzzyRamen.4902

FuzzyRamen.4902

Go to wardrobe and you can use the skins you previously unlocked in PvP to put onto PvE equipment. The equipment can be starter level 14 greens and it will be fine.
Clicking on the armor piece in wardrobe will bring you a list of unlocked skins. All the stuff in locker and on your person will be there.

Simply use a charge to change equipment look. You get a stone for each rank you have (after conversion, so r46->patch->r54 I get 54 charges.).

Yeah it means you have to keep playing and ranking up to change the looks.

I’m ok with the change it just means I’ll have to keep a set of PvP gear in my bag when I joyride in Pve.

The gear section for PvP should allow for faster changes (no longer needed to put on 6 runes, and sigils separately).

It’s all good. Embrace the change…

I only do PvP and barely did PvE so people that only does PvP suffers, we embrace more pain than what the patch have to offer.

Mesmer need that perplexity runes in PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: Corax.9586

Corax.9586

I like to change gear very often, now i cant becouse i have a limited amount of charges and i use multiple pg, most of them lv2. And for the new stuff you have to pay too. Pay a lot!

(edited by Corax.9586)

in PvP

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

I find it bullkitten that i actually have to level up my alts now to be able to pvp with a full set of gear.

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Please come up with an intuitive way of combining the PvP gear tab with the hero tab, right now, it’s just a mess of wondering where my stats are.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: MrFlump.8725

MrFlump.8725

As someone who dose both pve and pvp it annoys me how I need all the weapons for both of my builds in my inventory or my bank. Im low on space as it is and this isnt helping.

Why did someone thing it was a good idea to make you need to have the weapon in your inventory.

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

Was it too much to ask we maintain our looks from before the patch?

in PvP

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

As someone who dose both pve and pvp it annoys me how I need all the weapons for both of my builds in my inventory or my bank. Im low on space as it is and this isnt helping.

Why did someone thing it was a good idea to make you need to have the weapon in your inventory.

This.

I already have enough junk in my inventory, now I’ve got to have an extra bunch of weapons and worry about not being able to swap if I join a match late/swap characters during a match.

This patch is BAD for PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: Pipra.7580

Pipra.7580

I am also missing all of my pvp locker skins. I have tried all of the advice in this thread, but have received neither skins nor charges.

Should I file an in-game ticket?

in PvP

Posted by: MrFlump.8725

MrFlump.8725

Also one of the things I loved about pvp was that I could change my sets when ever i wanted without the worry of transmutation charges. Transmutation in PvE was fine but in PvP aswell it feels way to limiting. I dont want to change my sets now because it dont want my pve weps not to match the armor im wearing maing me feel stuck on the same weapon and armor looks

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerheart.1426

Hammerheart.1426

Just plain awful. I have to use transmutation charges in the mists? Why? What was your reasoning behind this decision? sPvP is supposed to be all inclusive, free from PvE type nickel-and-diming like this.

in PvP

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

Wait…..so even if you unlocked them prepatch you now have to pay transmutation charges to equip them? This is a joke right? I thought they would be unlocked to freely use unless you wanted to make a duplicate. I haven’t logged in yet. Please tell me I’m wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: Thorn.7963

Thorn.7963

Wait…..so even if you unlocked them prepatch you now have to pay transmutation charges to equip them? This is a joke right? I thought they would be unlocked to freely use unless you wanted to make a duplicate. I haven’t logged in yet. Please tell me I’m wrong.

You have to spend a charge every time. Hope you like spending money.

in PvP

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

I hate that I cant have a seperate armor set from PvE

Wardrobe is cool and all but being forced to my pve armor SUCKS.

in PvP

Posted by: Neito.5308

Neito.5308

I’d rather have two seperate set ups. One for spvp and the other one for pve/wvw etc.

Having to have the weapons on you to be able to use them in spvp is bad. Having to change your utility and elite skills whenever you switch game modes is annoying too.

I like to have a few different looks but now I’m stuck with 1, what’s more I now have to use charges in spvp if I want to change my appearance. The only way around this is to have a seperate set in my inventory just for spvp which defeats the purpose.

Put the old system back in place but give us the skins we’ve unlocked and make it free to change that look in spvp

in PvP

Posted by: Nyid.1274

Nyid.1274

I must say this is a complete disappointment. I understand the purpose of the locker is to unify PvE and PvP, but unification cannot be possible if the reward systems are completely skewed. PvE has access to almost all skins (with the new Balthazar’s carapace back skin being the exception) while PvP has access to very few skins (reward track based). Additionally, all skins are derived from PvE armor sets. I simply don’t understand why PvP armor cannot continue to exist, along with free transmutations while in PvP for PvP-only armor. It would essentially imitate the former PvP armor/weapon lockers. As it stands now, there is no real incentive to play PvP in a dedicated manner as many players enjoy doing. The update strongly favors players that main PvE and are casual to PvP. Want a skin? Hop into some solo que for a few matches and this PvP exclusive reward is yours! Now you can go about collecting all the other skins in PvE where it is much easier/convenient.

On top of all this, PvP rank has been trivialized by reducing high-tier rank requirements. Considering multiple players would have likely reached rank 80 conventionally had the rank point rewards that are currently in game been there from the very beginning, I find this change exceptionally unfair. And the compensation that players like Ostricheggs received simply ended up being 80 transmutation charges and the PvP skins unlocked from the former locker, most of which could have easily been acquired through PvE.

TL;DR:
Separate PvE and PvP armors as the previous system did & allow PvP transmutations to be free. This would allow for easy experimentation with builds. Return PvP to being alt-friendly.
Create PvP-unique skins or make some existing skins more readily available in PvP. Existing reward system is lacking.
Return to the former rank setup. The original change was premature following the increase to rank point rewards.

in PvP

Pyriall.5027

One step forward and two steps back. Where as previously, if I wanted to change up my skins I just grabbed it out of my locker. Now I have to buy charges when I want to change my look?

What was the purpose of gaining those skins in the first place?

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerheart.1426

Hammerheart.1426

One step forward and two steps back. Where as previously, if I wanted to change up my skins I just grabbed it out of my locker. Now I have to buy charges when I want to change my look?

What was the purpose of gaining those skins in the first place?

“To bring PvP in line with how the rest of the game works.” said Justin Odell in another thread.

in PvP

Posted by: ConfusedDave.4271

ConfusedDave.4271

1. The automatic conversion of skins to Wardrobe is a bit buggy. It completely failed to trigger on my main char no matter what I did, and only kicked in when I took an alt in.

2. You appear to have forgotten to add a Banker to the Heart of the Mists. Seeing as we now have to keep multiple sets of items if we want to switch appearances without paying, we really need bank access in there.

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

nobody is clear that in PvP they have to apparently buy the generic weapons and then spend charges to apply the skins via wardrobe in order to change their build. this is not necessarily easier than it was previously. also everyone’s pvp build changed and i was able to 1v3 enemy teams and kill everyone so obviously they were not fully equipped and prepared for the new game.

i dont care what you do but if you care that was my experience so far.

in PvP

Posted by: SuperHaze.4210

SuperHaze.4210

Wow, just logged in and was trying to figure where all my armor skins are and to find out I need transmutation charges to equip skins that I spent a over a year unlocking made me speechless. I don’t have a character past level 4, never planned to PVE, and now I don’t plan to play this game ever again. Level to 10 to get shoulders? Are you kittening kidding me? Can’t believe I kittening wasted my time on this piece of kitten garbage of a game.

in PvP

Posted by: Oni Link.4621

Oni Link.4621

Overall: big thumb up!
There is only one thing that I didn’t like: the possibility to use the appearance from PVE items in PVP.
The problem is that if you buy a neutral equip in PVP and re-skin it, you can only use it in PVP.
But if you re-skin something in PVE then you can use it everywhere. Which is not fair to PVP players, again.
Merging the “skin warehouse” was a fantastic idea, but keep skins separate. Otherwise it is a “forcing” to hybrid players (PVE and PVP) to get an armor in PVE and reskin that one, because it can be used everywhere and not only in PVP.

Solution: do NOT allow the “use” of PVE items in PVP.

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

@Thorn
I am as worked up as you are. However, I am trying to keep my calm and point out that nothing has really changed gameplay wise. I fiddled around in the wardrobe and 4 minutes later I look and perform exactly the same as before the patch.
The charges are a way of making money off PvP. People grow impatient with not being able to get charges and pay for batches of them. Though if they want to do that it’s better to make more skins available. Like Fiery Gladius and the Sniper Rifle.
@ Nyid
Having more unique PvP skins will definitely add to quality of life. Having ranks beyond 80 to show the effort would be great too. But we all know how changes can be disappointing. But we get used to change and work around it to get the enjoyment
@FuzzyRamen
I had done nothing PvE wise, just enough to unlock all weapon skills; my property did not extend beyond my PvP armor sets. There is a lot of pain, yes, but I’m also practical in the sense that I know the changes won’t be reverted.

The only thing that happened to PvP worthy of mention is that there’s an actual cost in changing skins. It means that you need the bag space to hold “PvP sets” if you wish to have multiple skins available all the time. You would likely spend the gems for more charges, more bag space, or both. If you don’t want to do that, you are forced to PvP for it, either for ranks -> charges, or gold -> gems -> charges… Well, I guess you could say there is something to work towards now, but the complication is really unneeded for this stage of the game when the playerbase isn’t really increasing.

Anet, your “solution” for more people coming to PvP may seem logical to you, but the thing is, people can already get most of what they want in PvE, and if you don’t do PvP, you most likely won’t suddenly want to do so just because you look a bit cooler. You don’t want to come in and get utterly destroyed in hotjoins where people stack teams. You have to realise that people don’t want to lose, and that is what is keeping people from doing it. A few lousy skins won’t fix that. Along with the removal of 8v8 public hotjoins, people have even less incentive to get their feet wet. Give PvP players something they want. More titles, more unique gear, things that will make PvE players jealous, and make people feel unique and accomplished.

The amulet thing is so silly. If you can have sigils for weapons in the PvP Build window, how hard is it to add a small box to the bottom of the amulet slot for jewels? Why don’t you remove sigils too? Better yet, remove all those pesky traits and runes that confound all the newly flooding in PvEers why don’t you? Handling rings and accessories and amulets and backpacks and more rune and sigil choices and food in PvE is not confounding to new players, nooooo, but having a jewel for the amulet to make it “my build” is just an unnecessary complication that has been the driving factor behind non-participation in PvP?

That just completely made sense.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)

in PvP

Posted by: Duece.5607

Duece.5607

i know you guys said relog or rejoin HoTM will fix your PvP skin/equips but it doesnt in my case… all the armor i was wearing prior too the patch has now been forever lost like i never even owned it… quite fustrating as i put only the nice expensive.. ahem.. T6 gear on and now its all gone.. ugh… whats up with this??

in PvP

Posted by: Ant.3415

Ant.3415

Overall I think you made the system much more confusing, and the UI has several issues.

The way you implemented achievement skins in the past was convenient but didn’t scale. You should have used the skin vault to apply skins to existing items so you get the convenience of the achievement panel but the UI scale of a bank window. The new UI requires too many clicks to navigate and combining the gear only makes it more confusing. The hero panel is a disaster now.

I like that skins are now combined, but the way this was implemented is quite frankly disappointing.

in PvP

Posted by: SStelter.4712

SStelter.4712

I would be more excited about this if it was an actual wardrobe like Rift. I really despise the current model bound to item system you have, especially now that it’s in pvp.

Why the hell do I have to pay charges to reskin white items for my alts?

Notice Us Senpai [SAMA]
All your base are belongg to us [AYB]
Sylvari are people not produce [PETP]

in PvP

Posted by: revy.4320

revy.4320

I decided to pvp naked, only wearing my eye-patch, to differentiate from all the Mist Runner pve-swag kungkittenstyle heroes. Since you only need one item with the rune it’s viable.

in PvP

Posted by: Chrisco.5732

Chrisco.5732

The only real issue i have with the update is that you have to carry “pvp” weapons. For example if im using an axe in pve and a hammer in pvp. I will load into a match with my pve axe and then have to swap.

tbh i preferred it the old way. PvP should have entirely separate gear. (IMO)

in PvP

Posted by: doomfodder.2906

doomfodder.2906

can a sort/search/filter be added by “set” to the wardrobe panel?

For example, I’d like to equip a complete set & it’s a real challenge to find/locate each of the items in the set since there’s no way way to group them together (like the old pvp locker).

Also, some sets I had were sadly still incomplete @ 4/15/14. & with the new wardrobe item grouping system, it’s a real “challenge” to keep track of what"s still missing from the set… The new system summarizes a count of how many skins are unlocked by type (wep or armor piece), but not which ones within a set. I’ve been using an external spreadsheet to track set completion (since I used to use the mystic forge in the glory days) and with the only sorts/filters available in the current wardrobe system, tracking “wardrobe skin inventory” reconcilation is non-trivial at best.

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

it took me awhile to figure out how to change weapons with the new system in PvP. The only way I could figure out was to buy the generic PvP weapon, equip it, and then change the skin in the wardrobe. Pretty sure that’s the only possible way. In PvP since there are no different weapon stats I don’t understand why you have to have a weapon to apply the skin to – why can’t the skin itself apply to the weapon slot?

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

please give me back my fell blade !!!

the name!!

its my precious !!!

also, my heritage armor.
the original names !!!

please !!!

: (

in PvP

Posted by: Kambo Rambo.8561

Kambo Rambo.8561

When you logged in today you defaulted to your PvE outfit. What of those primarily PvP characters that you wanted to keep the PvP outfit for? Well bad luck you HAVE to use your precious trans charges if you want your previous outfit – PvE’ers dont have that problem.
It looks like the sPvP playing field is now just a little imbalanced due to the new unlocks, traits in particular. A pvp focused player isnt going to have more than a couple dozen skill points across all accounts. You have the option to grind out 20 skill point scrolls through pvp, or if youre lucky enough to have reached level 80 – just go do the alternate quest in the level 80 zones to obtain the new traits.
Among other more significant problems, a level 1 character (as with many pvp alts) cannot equip shoulders – you require the pve item in order to bring it to pvp. Though shoulders do not provide armour value, you lose on one of the most major pieces of your outfit.

in PvP

Pyriall.5027

Do you think it is appropriate that you are making us pay and re-pay to use items we previously earned? I don’t understand what the idea was behind this. It’s like we thought we were getting this neat wardrobe system, but instead we’re being taxed for crap we already bought/earned.

in PvP

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

wardrobe for pve= best thing ever thought of
wardrobe for pvp= big ol slap in the face…they took a perfectly good system, broke it apart into a million different pieces, then charge us to put it back together per piece used, per each time used …tell me again why I should be happy about this? Not to mention amulets costing me money to use….

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

in PvP

Posted by: Myotis.2809

Myotis.2809

I have spent the large majority of my game time in pvp
Because of this I have little to no gold and my pve gear is a basic set of exotics that I crafted myself.
But that’s fine, because what I did have was a amazing locker full of good looking gear for the part of the game I love playing. With this locker I could freely switch between them, mix and match or do whatever the hell I wanted with them because I earned it.
Now I can do that once per level?
Pick wisely or pay?
So what I get for being loyal to this “separate” part of the game is my gear taken away from me, put up in a display case, given a hand full of coins and told I have to rent it now?
At least it’s more convenient to sort through I guess.

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

My Feedback:

For PvP, the locker simply is awful.
You took away one of the best parts of pvp (and those aren’t very much in GW2) and replaced it with a worse new system, which forces players to pay for stuff they have already unlocked.

In addition, the only skins which can be unlocked via pvp are even more standard than it was before the patch. Dungeon armor and probably T1 cultural weapons.
That’s less variety than before. Every other skin only roots in RNG with champion loot bags.

in PvP

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

My first response to this patch was to be angry and infuriated. Now that I’ve had time to think about the patch some more, I still hate it, but at least I can supply some feedback.

As an almost exclusively PvP player with only one level 80 and a bunch of low level PvP alts, I feel like this patch has completely screwed me over. Each of my characters had a carefully crafted appearance, but once the patch hit, that completely disappeared, I was given 42 charges, and then I was told that once I was out of those charges I’d have to grind to earn more or buy them with gems.

Like many, I’m one of those players who loves to change their characters looks, and my main character changed appearance every 5 minutes. Now that this patch is here, that’s no longer possible. Not only this, but now to get the full appearance of my characters back, I have to go and level them all up just to be able to access the shoulder and head skins that they previously had.

Additionally, I recently started doing a little bit of low level PvE on my low level Thief alt, so my inventory is full of PvE related items, including low level weapons and equipment that I’m swapping as I level up. Now that this patch has hit, I have to keep a separate set of armour for PvP just so that I don’t have to re-transmute every time, then I have to keep separate weapons and then try and remember which weapons have skins on them in PvP and which don’t so that I don’t sell them to a merchant.

Finally, there is now absolutely no way whatsoever to tell if a person is a high rank in PvP without them doing the /rank emote or telling you thanks to the fact that all PvE items are available in PvP. This completely devalues high rank PvP skins that were hard to obtain in PvP and easy to obtain in PvE and vice versa.

The whole thing is an absolute mess and I’m very disappointed that this patch actually made it to live without these issues being addressed. I don’t want to have to grind to get my characters back to level 11 just to get their old appearances back, I don’t want to have to grind to be able to get TC’s for when I want to change my characters appearance, and I don’t want to have to buy one of those bag things that won’t let you sell the items in it to a merchant just so that I don’t sell my PvP weapons.

The most obvious solution is to separate PvP and PvE gear again and TC’s free in the HotM. I know that’s just practically reversing what was done, but honestly? This portion of the patch is absolutely terrible and I’m still yet to actually hear the reason why it was done. Saying that it was done to combine PvP and PvE isn’t an explanation, it’s just saying what was done. Yes, you’re right, you did combine PvP and PvE, but why did you do it?

TL;DR:

• Having PvP alts is now a nightmare, we shouldn’t have to grind just to get their appearances right.
  • Having PvP and PvE gear combined is a nightmare of inventory management with no locker to store the billion skins you’re not using without having to grind/pay for more TC’s.
  • The wardrobe system is a complete mess, if you are a person who frequently changes your characters appearances in PvP you’re now forced to grind or buy gems in order to do so.
  • Combining PvP and PvE gear devalues previously hard to obtain PvP skins, and vice versa.

Solution:

• Split PvP and PvE gear again. Make the HotM contain free TC’s.

None of this even covers the grind-gated new skills and traits, but that’s a post for another thread.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

(edited by Incurafy.6329)

in PvP

Posted by: Ocosh.5843

Ocosh.5843

Allow me, as someone who does mostly PvE with only occasional sPvP, to second the arguments raised in this thread, agreeing that this change was particularly unfair to PvPers, whose principal consolation, I suppose, is that they were not the poor townclothes crowd. While it isn’t devastating to gameplay, it has made everything more annoying.

The new PvP setup UI is unwieldy compared to its predecessor, though this probably owes in part to the fact that the new trait pane in general has less fluid an interface than before. I solidly dislike that I must now keep extra weapons in my inventory for use in PvP — to say nothing of a whole suit of armor should I desire to swap my appearance to what I had before. I don’t care about looking different from everyone else; I’d just liked having a different suit to wear for when I went about hacking other heroes to death. (I won’t even go into how I’ve now lost the dye options that the default armor had.)

I glanced back through the pre-update ad spots and note that regarding this change the author crowed that we could now “craft your look . . . and take that with you wherever you go!” Yes, but I didn’t want that. It’s like smashing my car windows and telling me, “Now you can feel the wind in your hair without the trouble of rolling down the windows!”

The gloom’n’doom conspiracy theorists keep telling me that the changes were made to push people toward spending money to acquire more bag space and more transmutation charges. I’m not sure what the alternative is if we are to give the game makers the benefit of the doubt. I think that at this point in my career, I’d almost respect a company that just came out and said: “We’re doing this ‘cause it’ll make us more money” as opposed to spewing ad-speak about “fun.”

As with the poster above, I would just like to ask why these things were implemented as they are. They do not appear to be improvements from our perspective.

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

@ Ocosh.
I’d also like a serious argument why this was implemented, but I suppose:

1. Money
2. The new wardrobe system doesn’t bother pve players in any way. They always had to store skins in the bank / inventory, or to “overwrite” their current skin.
However, thank’s to the wardrobe, even if you never have played pvp, you will also be able to wear your fancy PvE armor in PvP.
They probably hope, that will bring more PvE players into PvP, as they don’t have to earn cool skins via pvp.
Same for the reward tracks.
Getting green loot and dragonite ore was probably not desired by any pvp player.

in PvP

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I did not enjoy losing my pvp gear sets on all my 8 characters, each one had unique looks in pvp different from pve.
Now I dont even have all the pvp weapons I had cause in the pve set did not have said weapons, most of my 80’s level characthers aren’t even fully geared,
This means I will have to buy some silly low grade weapons reskin them for the pvp purpose and waste the charges.
And when I have the time or funds to get proper pve weapons (exotic or ascedent)plus armour to fully equip them with said lost pvp weapons I will have to reskin them all over again, I know I got over 80 charges with the update but it will take a long time for me to redo my pvp gear, you could have warned us before hand that the pvp gear our characther where wearing would BE gone and replaced by the pve versions of it >> my ranger is level 80 for months or even a year but only has the tier 2 cultural sets thats level 60 rares >> and only a short bow and some low great sword while is pvp set was axe torch, sword dagger, weapons I DO NOT HAVE IN PVE this means I will have to buy some junk just for pvp, waste charges just to the looks, I dont have the funds to give her proper weapons and the worst part the looks do not split from pve to pvp, I really liked having cultural sylvary on her in pve but pvp i liked a mix matched set and a red rose on her back which I dont have back item from pve meaning more waste. Had I knew I would lose the pvp gear I would have taken screenshots of the sets and dyes X_X

Either way great job on the rest but I lost my toys weapons I might be panicking and hope to find them but my warrior had a drill and bocing gloves both i can’t find

For the toys, talk to a BL armorsmith in a major town. Theyre near the BL traders.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in PvP

Posted by: insomniaproject.1348

insomniaproject.1348

i bought myself the PvP T2 human heavy armour, the Thing is now i have the Skin in pve too but i still dont have it counting for achievment. now i feel a bit unconfortable, because now i have to buy it second time to just throw it away to have it Count for the achievment.

in PvP

Posted by: Phaeton.9582

Phaeton.9582

Erm yeah PvE matts are no good to us, and skill points are an Alien concept.

The changes are great for the wider game, but development of spvp rewards going forwards needs to make playing spvp exclusively more rewarding and much less limiting with respect to alts.

Phaatonn, London UK

in PvP

Posted by: kiyo.4760

kiyo.4760

I’ve enjoyed my PvP gears different to my PvE,WvW gear,still feature Wardrobe patch.
I always have some gear in my inventry for WvW and PvE.
I played DPS Grd in PvE(Carrion, Zerker) GS/Scepter+Torch
same Trait but Soldier stats in WvW
And enjoyed bunker guardian in PvP(Cleric) Staff/Mace+Shield

different game mode makes my skin different. I enjoyed that.
and systems supported that style.

now, Wardrobe system force me to bring 6 more Armors if I wanna make to change my skin like before (or PAY Charges EVERYtime when I wanna play PvP! terrible) and 2~4 more weapons(PvP useful weapon often useless in PvE, WvW).
and force me to set up my gear until game start.

it is bad.

P.S. PvP reward “nerf” i think . we need not some PvE gear from PvP.
Please give me reward for PvP. thx

in PvP

Posted by: Cluster.4159

Cluster.4159

Oh yes… please please fix this mess with the PVE Weapons. It just kills off the comfortable function of joining PvP from wherever you want. Now i have to go to a bank, to get the weapons needed for pvp. And i have to carry 10+ White Weapons in it… or even 2 – 4 in each inventory. And i have to watch out that i dont sell them by accident -.-’

Another problem is, that you cant look different anymore. If you want to wear clothes with your guildemblem in PvP, you have to wear them in PvE too -.-’

-]Deadly Fragrancy[- we are imbO!
Yeah my voice was heard, I’ve got my permanent Rabbit-Finisher <3!

in PvP

Posted by: JETWING.2759

JETWING.2759

Wardrobe… I d liked!!!
Gj Anet

in PvP

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

I really don’t get this new patch. I’m pretty confused on why it was implanted in this fashion for sPvP.
I have my same good armor and weapons on my PvE toon. I went to the mists with my same good armor, and can enjoy it. Cool. Okay. Whatev.
But on my PvP alts (level 2), all my gear I had unlocked by PvP’ing was taken off, and now I have to use money to transmutate? Logic please. I fail to see logic. The wardrobe system was fine for sPvP before.
Why in the world did you take all my PvP gear off?