Wardrobe save feature suggestion

in PvP

Posted by: Arkantos.7460

Arkantos.7460

A wardrobe where you can save your current armor/stats/skills/weapons-BUILD for different modes.
I want to save my many underpowered Revenant builds for pvp.

Good Thiefs are average,
Skilled Thiefs are dangerous

in PvP

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Oh.

I thought you where going to say an OP necromancer.

in PvP

Posted by: Itz Jay.8941

Itz Jay.8941

+1 please annette

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

Now that they added ATs, i imagine this might be next on the agenda.

in PvP

Posted by: newbihack.7180

newbihack.7180

They should’ve done that since beta but no, everything that has GW1 feels must go away.

in PvP

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Oh.

I thought you where going to say an OP necromancer.

Well and that xD

in PvP

Posted by: Rukia.9860

Rukia.9860

you know your game is going downhill when the biggest failure in gaming history has something you don’t xD

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

wow had saved builds + armor for many years now… actually before gw2 was even released :|

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

GW1 has saved builds. I use the templates frequently. It does require manually changing armor and weapons.

Mesmerising Girl

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Blizzard is a triple A company with top of the line devs tho…..anet isnt. Youre expecting too much.

you know your game is going downhill when the biggest failure in gaming history has something you don’t xD

Guild wars 2 and diablo 3 both got released in 2012. By 2015:

GW2: 4.6 million copies sold
Diablo 3: 30 million copies sold

Diablo 3 PC version copies sold in 2017 only: 5.21 million. <- thats more than GW2 during its first 3 years post release.

Its in the top 10 of best selling games of all time lol.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in PvP

zealex.9410

Blizzard is a triple A company with top of the line devs tho…..anet isnt. Youre expecting too much.

Not all the top of the line devs are in blizzard… Anet has perfectly capable devs for the job.

in PvP

Posted by: Luci.7018

Luci.7018

We are already have different teamplates in PvP + WvWvW + PvE , that saves your builds without effecting each other .

Heck you can use 1 lvl character with the same class , but different spec and relogin

(btw if Teamplates where enabled ,, and most ppl had the EXACTLY SAME dual specs (anti-meele + anti-conditions) , should the company use that ’’data’’ to nerf that most-used-spec?
The Devs can slap the community with those data , as an excuse for the nerf-hammer)
:)

On break

(edited by Luci.7018)

in PvP

zealex.9410

1 build template for each gamemode doesnt cut it. Nor multiple locked ones.

in PvP

Luci.7018

Ppl shouldnt feel attached in their benevolent spec for too much , because when it will be nerfed they most likely whine in the forums rather to adapt or find a a new one .
(or defend it , till Hell freeze)

There plently on examples …. just like myself when they nerfed Thief , i tried to play other games , for some huge APM and crits characters .

Or ppl will use the same over and over OP specs that limits the character’s spec pool (just like atm ppl that copy-paste the Meatabattle site , and the rest moaned that there is effectivle 1-2 specs per character)

On break

(edited by Luci.7018)

in PvP

zealex.9410

the lack of templates forces the use of the better specs pretty much so…

in PvP

Luci.7018

No the lack of teamplates , forces players to think about the enemies comp and agjust accordigly .

Ppl are just lazy , that they rather whine in the forums , rather than use the 1:30 to change specs …

By having 2 dual specs that theres hugely chance to NOT WORK 75% the that times , because your ANTI-CONDTION secondary spec , wont have the extra mobility to counter the Thief or the Mesmer portal

Whatever happens YOU WILL BE FORCED TO CHANGE SLIGHTLY your secondary or primary spec all the times .
Or if these specs happens to be so OP ,you wont ever need to change them , so they must be nerfed

On break

(edited by Luci.7018)

in PvP

zealex.9410

No the lack of teamplates , forces players to think about the enemies comp and agjust accordigly .

Ppl are just lazy , that they rather whine in the forums , rather than use the 1:30 to change specs …

By having 2 dual specs that theres hugely chance to NOT WORK 75% the that times , because your ANTI-CONDTION secondary spec , wont have the extra mobility to counter the Thief or the Mesmer portal

Whatever happens YOU WILL BE FORCED TO CHANGE SLIGHTLY your secondary or primary spec all the times .
Or if these specs happens to be so OP ,you wont ever need to change them , so they must be nerfed

You cant run and change fast the build for situations. If i can have one build ill just pick the one that fits most situations. If i can swap easily then i have more option.

in PvP

Luci.7018

True you will choose the ones that has the most chance to succed / ‘’balanced overall’’ , just like the current meta specs and the ppl that moan in the forums that the PvP Devs sux , because the meta havent changed since season 4 .

You can Impant Teamplates , but the most ‘’balanced specs’’ must be nerfed this time , so we wont have the same moaning . And the Devs must share those data every 1,5 months

On break

(edited by Luci.7018)

in PvP

Locuz.2651

Not all the top of the line devs are in blizzard… Anet has perfectly capable devs for the job.

Comparing blizzard devs with anet devs is like comparing champions league.
with sunday amateurs.

There is 0 competetion. Most anet devs wouldnt even get an intern job at anet after coming from this disaster.

Failed blizzard devs however come to anet.

Ever heard of an anet dev that whent to blizzard? Neither did i.

in PvP

Luci.7018

Comparing blizzard devs with anet devs is like comparing champions league.
with sunday amateurs.

There is 0 competetion. Most anet devs wouldnt even get an intern job at anet after coming from this disaster.

Failed blizzard devs however come to anet.

Ever heard of an anet dev that whent to blizzard? Neither did i.

Any idea what happened to the yearly x-packs that they evisioned ?
Or why they remove them quartely Income reports (how much money they make) ?

I was kinda curious about those 2 , but i am happy to w8 for 1,5 years about what new technology their Devs will create

On break

(edited by Luci.7018)

in PvP

Locuz.2651

I was kinda curious about those 2 , but i am happy to w8 for 1,5 years about what new technology their Devs will create

http://investor.activision.com/results.cfm

You mean these quarterly results? Results for the 2nd quuarter are incoming at the 3rd of august.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in PvP

Luci.7018

http://investor.activision.com/results.cfm

You mean these quarterly results?

The old ones had earning per game .
It gave some buzz to the hate-based sites that wow is dying etc

Any news about the yearly x-packs?

Edit : Blizzard owns Candy Crush ?\
OMGGG

On break

(edited by Luci.7018)

in PvP

Locuz.2651

I personally really dislike anual xpacs in any MMO games. + i think its bad for the game overall since it makes content absolete too fast.

in PvP

Luci.7018

I personally really dislike anual xpacs in any MMO games. + i think its bad for the game overall since it makes content absolete too fast.

But their Devs wanted faster x-packs .
What happened ?
Their Devs are better , compared our cluess ones

Money Problem ? (nope)
Lack of Programmer Skills ? (nope)
When Ghostcrawler left , did the community moved to LoL to whine about mages or paladins ?

On break

(edited by Luci.7018)

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

gw2 is dx8 game. there is no technology there

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Actually, D3 is pretty kitten fun now, IMO. Mindless, mindless fun. And still, much better than GW2