Forum bug…

(Yup yup, thats what it is.)

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Bossun.2046

Bossun.2046

Last season people would talk smack to warriors whenever they got paired up with them. If the team lost, it was the Warriors fault… If they downed, it was the Warriors fault.

I got cussed plenty of times even though people would literally flee from me. Now that warriors got a LITTLE buff, all hell breaks loose and they want anet to nerf them…

Warriors aren’t OP, plenty ways to beat them. People just need to get good. Us warrior mains had to in previous seasons to stay relevant. Just get good and stop complaining.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Last season people would talk smack to warriors whenever they got paired up with them. If the team lost, it was the Warriors fault… If they downed, it was the Warriors fault.

I got cussed plenty of times even though people would literally flee from me. Now that warriors got a LITTLE buff, all hell breaks loose and they want anet to nerf them…

Warriors aren’t OP, plenty ways to beat them. People just need to get good. Us warrior mains had to in previous seasons to stay relevant. Just get good and stop complaining.

Well it is wierd, the warrior seemed to be in a pretty good spot from the beginning, they just needed a small buff to get all the good stuff going if you get what I mean? Warrior atm is like a truck, if you don’t see it coming you are dead, like a thief without stealth. A few days ago I was really mad at how silly warriors had become again, why is it that they always get a one-shot button? But now just as it was with rampage warriors, one you learned how to handle it, they are quite easy.

I think warriors is on par with Guardians, Dragonhunters hit less hard than Berserkers but they do survive longer. If you don’t know how to handle them, you will die in a few seconds.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Outsider.6051

Outsider.6051

Is it just me, or does anyone else find that fighting a condi warr to be really intense and exhilarating. I know what skills are gonna be his main burst and prepare for it, but if I am not careful, its certain death. After fighting thru bunkers regularly, fights with warriors feels like a godsend. Fights go either way, but mostly stalemates.

Playing tempest d/f. Tried scrapper, trooper, and radiance runes. All three worked well enough.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: ZombieSlayeR.8702

ZombieSlayeR.8702

I love how no one compares Warrior to Nec now as they r both playing the same role/stats.

Warriors are pretty much condi immune now with the Bow bug and have 10x the stability that necs have. With Warrior you can just yolo into a whole teamfight not giving a kitten whilse playing wanderers doing MASSIVE aoe dmg ; Yeah try that with a nec. Hell you can try going into that with full ds, after your nice 5 sec stability runs off (which always gets corrupted by another decent nec) you´ll just die instantly.

Ofc Warrior was in a bad state in s1/2 but at least you could kill them.

~Nefras~

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Wild Indian.5927

Wild Indian.5927

Well, to be completely honest. I’m glad the warriors received a buff. But I am not happy that my class was nerfed. I play a support tempest. Before patch I could tank 3 to 4. Now I can barely take 2v1. I know I will get use to it but back to the warrior. The warrior before I could actually kill in S2. Now I can tank 1 but if they have a friend or two their interupts I have to really work hard to stay away. Most games against more then one Warrior I find myself running around staying as mobile as possible as if I were bunkering a point against an entire team waiting for my team to show up as I did in S2. S3 however has changed. I know everyone will find ways to tweak their build of the class they are best with. I think the warriors needed this and are now really viable in sPvP. Although, thru and thru the classes are still way off balance. Anyways, GL and HF guys. If I see you in the battle grounds and become salty it’s only because you are making me work harder then I use to in S2. hehehehehe.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Warriors are not OP. If a warrior get next to you your dead. If you keep your distance, the warrior is dead. It is that simple. Sadly, some people can’t do simple.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Warriors are not OP. If a warrior get next to you your dead. If you keep your distance, the warrior is dead. It is that simple. Sadly, some people can’t do simple.

Good thing we don’t have to stand on a small 300 radius circle.

Oh wait….

#WarriornotOP

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

This thread is a joke, right? The build you’re defending was already competitive and many warriors were able to get to Legendary in S1 and S2 with it, even by solo Q. Sure, there were more “optimal” professions in ESL, but warrior was no slouch.

Then, Anet nerfed the hell out of Reaper, Scrapper, Mesmer, Druid, Tempest, Revenant and ignorantly buffed a build on warrior that was already very strong.

Even without the buff to warrior, this particular build would be OP since everyone else got nerfed. Anet should never buff and nerf in the same patch as it creates this sort of power leap. If you can be bothered to look at my post history, you’ll see that I’ve got posts ~ 6 months old detailing how strong the build was and how it only seemed weak because every other profession was overtuned.

What’s funny is that the “meta” build isn’t even the best version of it for team play. It’s possible to nuke the entire team on point and drop them in under 5 seconds. When I play with a friend, I get him to go in first to “pull aggro” and I leap in and nearly instantly drop half the team before they can call target and focus me. This was possible even when people were running super tanky amulets that are no longer in the game.

And what league are you playing in? Amber?

That aside – saying this build was strong before is a joke – warrior wasn’t even a thing last season. When you saw one you usually cursed at him if he was in your team or laughed if he was on the opposite team.

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

All those weird comments like keep the warrior in range…pls the meta build includes longbow that spams firefields and has great pressure over all.
Also when talking about pvp we have on point fights and not 1v1s on beach of forest map

Grimkram [sS]

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

This thread is a joke, right? The build you’re defending was already competitive and many warriors were able to get to Legendary in S1 and S2 with it, even by solo Q. Sure, there were more “optimal” professions in ESL, but warrior was no slouch.

Then, Anet nerfed the hell out of Reaper, Scrapper, Mesmer, Druid, Tempest, Revenant and ignorantly buffed a build on warrior that was already very strong.

Even without the buff to warrior, this particular build would be OP since everyone else got nerfed. Anet should never buff and nerf in the same patch as it creates this sort of power leap. If you can be bothered to look at my post history, you’ll see that I’ve got posts ~ 6 months old detailing how strong the build was and how it only seemed weak because every other profession was overtuned.

What’s funny is that the “meta” build isn’t even the best version of it for team play. It’s possible to nuke the entire team on point and drop them in under 5 seconds. When I play with a friend, I get him to go in first to “pull aggro” and I leap in and nearly instantly drop half the team before they can call target and focus me. This was possible even when people were running super tanky amulets that are no longer in the game.

And what league are you playing in? Amber?

That aside – saying this build was strong before is a joke – warrior wasn’t even a thing last season. When you saw one you usually cursed at him if he was in your team or laughed if he was on the opposite team.

I have to agree with this. last season a warrior as dead weight in every sense of the word.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Right now many classes have relatively equal build. I really like what I see in the current balance I think it’s a good step in the right direction. Skill like Moa needed to be nerfed. I think the next step would be to bring DH to that level so all class have a chance. Then they should had more variety. Bring build variation back. Each class needs a power, condi and support builds.(Everything in between)

The issue with warrior is that they don’t want to give them protection and I understand that. I think they went the right way with AH and this really fit the concept of adrenaline spending of the berzerker elite spec.

When I’m looking back to all the buff warrior needed to be competitive. I’m kinda sad to see in what shape warrior were post HoT. Make me realize how much other class got stronger.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

All those weird comments like keep the warrior in range…pls the meta build includes longbow that spams firefields and has great pressure over all.
Also when talking about pvp we have on point fights and not 1v1s on beach of forest map

One conditions primarily. Are we gonna make a problem about one friggin condition here? The meta build does mostly burn damage. Nothing a condi cleanse can cure. If u don’t pay attention to the LB then that is you fault.

The thing is many posters have provided viable counters for both melee and ranged version. Warrior is not OP.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Pedrobz.2908

Pedrobz.2908

“I have 8 secs stun available every 20 seconds if i want.
Adrenaline is easy to get.
Blocks, dazes, resistance, stability, the most powerful passive(active too) defensive skills and sustein.
I have to dodge your imo skill #5 lb, shield stun or headbutt all followed and i have only 2 dodges available in this moments.
I will be healed if you kill me in rampage mode, and i stay in rampage 75% all the time when i fight you.
I’m like the old d/d ele, you can face me 1vs1 or i’n a group fight, but if my tools is in right hands i will tear you apart, stun break and cond clease can’t save u forever.”

Warrior meta is really op right now, but only in proper hands.
Warrior is fair strong right now in any hand, but we can fight then.

(edited by Pedrobz.2908)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

dominik.9721

One conditions primarily. Are we gonna make a problem about one friggin condition here? The meta build does mostly burn damage. Nothing a condi cleanse can cure. If u don’t pay attention to the LB then that is you fault.

The thing is many posters have provided viable counters for both melee and ranged version. Warrior is not OP.

Eh saying you should range the warrior is just stupid when you have on point fights while the warrior isnt even full melee. The only node where you can kite warrior is legacy waterfall node and mid nod.

And tbh nobody said sth why warrior isnt slighlty over the top. You just insist it isnt. Highest condition dmg output, best condition management with cleanses and resistance and 800 hp/sec uptime with longbow is imo not balanced.

The condition build is powercreeped.Fact.And I say this as warrior main.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Killdozer.5731

Killdozer.5731

Eh saying you should range the warrior is just stupid when you have on point fights while the warrior isnt even full melee. The only node where you can kite warrior is legacy waterfall node and mid nod.

And tbh nobody said sth why warrior isnt slighlty over the top. You just insist it isnt. Highest condition dmg output, best condition management with cleanses and resistance and 800 hp/sec uptime with longbow is imo not balanced.

Just stating something as fact doesn’t make it so, it requires something called evidence. That which you can assert with no evidence can be just as easily dismissed with no evidence. The condition build is not powercreeped.Fact.And I say this as a warrior main. Only thing that needs fixing is the bug in my opinion, hey look I added to the conversation without having to make huge unsubstantiated leaps of logic!

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

dominik.9721

Allright if warrior condition management is fine druid condition cleanses were fine as well. If the warrior healing via traits is fine so was from scrappers and if the condition dmg output is balanced I dont understand why people cried about reapers.

You are just fine with the powercreep suddenly because it finally has hit our own class

Grimkram [sS]

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

We call argue all we like. Doesn’t even matter if they need a big nerf, a small nerf or none. The nerf will happen either way. Oh, and the change will kitten all of us off. It will most likely hit warriors as a whole.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

just so everyone knows the only real change to warrior was adrenal health.

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

One thing that confuses me is the general mentality of just dodge headbutt, skull grinder, and shield bash they have huge animations, can’t miss them". While with precision strike, the mentality is “no way to dodge something like that reliably, the cast time is way too fast.” Though funnily all 4 of those skills have the exact same cast time of 1/2 second, and the animations are all about the same difficulty to read. So if those 3 loaded warrior skills are easy to dodge isn’t precision strike the same?

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

just so everyone knows the only real change to warrior was adrenal health.

Pretty much but with berserker spec came easy level 3 burst skills that you can spam. That’s where most people face palmed when the adrenal healing buff came in, knowing it provides very easy almost constant 1k health regen.

Still it’s time they had their share of the spotlight, just hope ANet doesn’t gut core warrior because of the elite spec…

…who am I kidding, they’re gonna gut it so hard no spec is viable without berseker.

P.S. It’s no more imbalanced than all the rest of the elite spec rubbish ANet is forcing on people. All classes now have forgivable over the top stuff, berserker is no different.

(edited by apharma.3741)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Wait what? Do we even play the same game?

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Guide:Kiting_-_Battle_of_Khylo

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Guide:Kiting_-_Forest_of_Niflhel

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Guide:Kiting_-_Legacy_of_the_Foefire

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Guide:Kiting_-_Temple_of_the_Silent_Storm

Plenty of oppurtunities to kite.

Also you don’t just stand there in DH traps as well do you? Neither do you stand in necromancer wells as well on point. That such a poor argument.

How the hell can u not do anything against a longbow burst? It’s primarly condition is burn. What is so hard to count that? Also the attacks are incredibly slow on longbow.

Are you telling me that warriors have the best condition managment? that’s ridiculous.

Cleansing ire is dependent on bieng able to hit your opponent and since projectiles can be destroyed reflected blocked dodged or going out of LOS or u can be blinded doesn’t make it all that reliable unless u hva the skill to pull it off.

U cleanse one condition on every weapon swap.

And the resitance can be corrupted stripped or u can be stack conditions past the 6 second resistance uptime. And if u use your healing skill as well u lose out temporarily on sustain. and berserker stance has a 60 sec CD mind you.

And the double melee has even less options to sustain conditions. As it cannot cleanse on weapon swap. U also cannot break immobilize with movement skills making it easier to shut down.

Like seriously you are one of the many posters that exagarate warriors. And claim to be warrior mains. Why the hell would a warrior main lie about thier own class like that? Why? Why would you do that knowing how A-net isn’t beyond overnerfing kitten.

Liar.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

dominik.9721

liar?
Everyone with more than two brain cells who is not biased just because it’s his own class sees that warrior is currently as over the top as reaper etc was last season.

But yea teach me senpai, how to “kite” a warrior onpoint. Im sure each time the warrior swaps to mace in berserk form, you suggest to run offpoint? Or what do you want to “kite” and “range”? And then you even compare it with necromancer wells – lmao

And just you know something about your own class, longbow f1 has not to hit a target and reflecting or destroying scorched earth happens maybe once a year.

I already called it out that warrior will be too powerfull right after the patch. People doubt that warrior would be even played in top tier pvp. Teams immediately put warrior into their roster and the forum heroes slowly realize what they got there.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I doge offpoint keeping preasure and come in again ….. Not best for point holding but better to kill then to die and loose the point …
Can´t say till now if warrior is OP. ITs two weeks ago i played him, felt better but i use power warrior not condi …

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

liar?
Everyone with more than two brain cells who is not biased just because it’s his own class sees that warrior is currently as over the top as reaper etc was last season.

First of all, i’ve say that adrenaline health is lazy fix that shows anet just gave up since the first day i see the patch..

anyway, no..warrior is no where close to reaper prepatch
secondly, anet will never add more mechanics to warrior unless it’s new elite spec..it’s proven since 2013, they will only add healing
thirdly, it’s not over the top, it’s just lazy fixes..

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

dominik.9721

where does your assumption come from that warrior is not even close to reapers last season? I’m 100% sure if you rechange the chill nerf reaper would still not be any better than warrior right now.

I doge offpoint keeping preasure and come in again ….. Not best for point holding but better to kill then to die and loose the point …
Can´t say till now if warrior is OP. ITs two weeks ago i played him, felt better but i use power warrior not condi …

You can kite as much as you want. If you aren’t marauder scrapper or carrion mesmer you won’t win any 1v1 thanks to the sustian.

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: foogison.5067

foogison.5067

Why are we complaining about warrior being OP? When mesmer has been on top since season 1? Warriors are crippled by blinds and power builds. They are really only a hard counter to necro.

Chill out, the meta changes every season, none of this is new, I’m glad warriors got a breath of fresh air.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

They are simply mad cause their class got nerfed and the two only class that were free kills in S2 got buffed.

It’s that simple.

Heiann – NSP

(edited by yanoch.7051)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

where does your assumption come from that warrior is not even close to reapers last season? I’m 100% sure if you rechange the chill nerf reaper would still not be any better than warrior right now.

You can kite as much as you want. If you aren’t marauder scrapper or carrion mesmer you won’t win any 1v1 thanks to the sustian.

Yes i did already feel this. But i play quite unusual S/F ele. I play a mix of close up and kiting and it surprises quite well. Depending on amu (i chance this + build on oposing team) i do a lot damage. But i agree warrior is one of the harder nuts to break …

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

@Dominik You’re wrong on so many points it amazes me. Did you know you can kill an enemy and not be actually standing on the point when you do it? The only point on all the ranked maps you really can’t kite a warrior or any other class is clock tower on Kylo. Even then you can it’s just a pain in the neck.

Highest condition dmg output? Do you have any evidence to substantiate this? No? I didn’t think so. Speculation doesn’t make your statement a fact.

Every class has some form of condi management not just warrior. I’d list all the examples but I really don’t feel like it.

First and foremost we need to understand that we have to hit to get AH regen
The only reason our regen is finally good place is because of the buff to AH. Our best heal, healing sig heals us for a whopping 2.5k. Our resistance is good and has been, thankfully. With the emphasis on condi damage we’d be in worse shape than even before the buff to AH without it. Don’t forget that we need to deal with power damage as well.

The bug to LB is not the warriors fault and neither is the fact that condition damage is powercreeped. You do realize that the condi powercreep applies to all classes that use condi, right? I mean this isn’t a problem just with warriors, you know that right?

If warriors are so Op, where are they in pro league? Every team would have one and they don’t. If Anet fixes the LB bug and leaves us alone we’ll be viable, but not OP.

(edited by drcraig.9403)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

dominik.9721

Our best heal, healing sig heals us for a whopping 2.5k

Telling me I’d be wrong on so many points while writing this bs at the same time.
I’ll give you a solid 6/10
But keep trying you are cute

Grimkram [sS]

(edited by dominik.9721)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

drcraig.9403

Telling me I’d be wrong on so many points while writing this bs at the same time.

I did you a favor, I usually charge people for educating them

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

6 condi clear not OP. Yeah right….

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

drcraig.9403

That’s a bug, get over it.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

That’s a bug, get over it.

Until it’s fixed I think it is hard to get over :P

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

dominik.9721

According to your quoted statements you should maybe educate yourself about your own class?

Grimkram [sS]

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

drcraig.9403

According to your quoted statements you should maybe educate yourself about your own class?

Please stop. I specialize in intellectual sparring.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Ok devs listen, the problem with condi warrior is their condi dmg output. The AH, HS is vital to a power Warr. Condi warr atm is necro taking advantage of our defense. So if you ever tweak something, tweak our condi dmg output, DONT touch HS or Adrenal Hp or CI or RR. Fix the problem, by tweaking our condi output. Warrior is not a condi class and it shouldnt pump as much condi as a necro whist taking advantage of our defenses.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Always found it comical when people think their class is not overtuned because
- the counter to it is to focus it with 2-3 players
- it can be kited because conquest is totally not about holding point lel

Speaking of which, bleed from LB alone does around 8-10k dmg if not cleansed.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

I’d like to emphasize more weaknesses of warrior.

NO protection
NO invulns
NO evades

What game are you playing? Warriors can endure pain x2 and block for 3s every 20s + reflect projectiles then block again and reflect ALL projectiles(only blocks 1 attack but all projs) and has multiple forms of resistance.

Warriors basically run around invincible 90% of the time then randomly turn around and attempt to 1 shot you, then keep running around invincible.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

I guess the warrior hate was inevitable.

These forums. Wow.

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Zeghart.9841

Zeghart.9841

These forums. Wow.

There’s a reason why nobody, especially Anet, takes the official forums seriously.

It’s easier to find a needle in a haystack than a poster that has any idea of what he’s talking about.

Warriors basically run around invincible 90% of the time then randomly turn around and attempt to 1 shot you, then keep running around invincible.

Instant example.

It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime.
What better place than here? What better time than now?

(edited by Zeghart.9841)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

drcraig.9403

I’d like to emphasize more weaknesses of warrior.

NO protection
NO invulns
NO evades

What game are you playing? Warriors can endure pain x2 and block for 3s every 20s + reflect projectiles then block again and reflect ALL projectiles(only blocks 1 attack but all projs) and has multiple forms of resistance.

@Shiyo Okay, okay don’t be ridiculous. We had all the things you stated above before April 19th. 90% of the time invincible? You do realize that prior to the April 19th patch warriors were hated in spvp for their lack of sustain? The only change to our actual sustain is the adrenal health buff. This heals for 165hp – 495hp per second for 15 seconds. Now I’ll tell you a secret. Shhh….we have to hit you to get the adrenal health buff…shhh…you can dodge it, interrupt it and even block it. Shhhhh…don’t tell anyone though okay?

(edited by drcraig.9403)

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Shiyo.3578

These forums. Wow.

There’s a reason why nobody, especially Anet, takes the official forums seriously.

It’s easier to find a needle in a haystack than a poster that has any idea of what he’s talking about.

Instant example.

Do I have to link the skills and passives?

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

drcraig.9403

These forums. Wow.

Instant example.

I’d say yes, if it helped you prove your point. Unfortunately for you it doesn’t.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Zeghart.9841

Zeghart.9841

I think actually playing the game would be a nice start.

The only change from the previous and current patch to those skills and passives has been a 50% instead of 25% hp for the activation of endure pain – which isn’t even an invulnerability like most other classes have. Kinda odd how you were perfectly ok with it before when war was still garbage, but not now, huh? Almost feels like you’re clutching at straws.

Do everyone a favor and try out a Warrior before complaining about things you’ve read on a wiki.

It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime.
What better place than here? What better time than now?

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

drcraig.9403

I think actually playing the game would be a nice start.

The only change from the previous and current patch to those skills and passives has been a 50% instead of 25% hp for the activation of endure pain – which isn’t even an invulnerability like most other classes have. Kinda odd how you were perfectly ok with it before when war was still garbage, but not now, huh? Almost feels like you’re clutching at straws.

Do everyone a favor and try out a Warrior before complaining about things you’ve read on a wiki.

+1

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Shiyo.3578

I’ve played warrior in PVP.

I’ve played against warrior in PVP.

The spec isn’t fun to play because it’s one dimensional.

Warrior defense train, so whatever!

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

Mate that’s just sad.
I played class XYZ i do not like it, nerf it. Naaaaooow.
Geez guys all this kittening about op or not makes you wonder. What exactly do you want? A class to farm and flame? A class that is straight forward and then flame? A teef with out invis, and then flame?
Mate i would honestly suggest you and all the other o ma gawwwd me sa coowl me sa class xyz meesa knows stuff guys stop bloody whineing right now before you dehydrate.

Oh and its not invuln. Involn prevents Hits. It is stopping DMG. AS in 0 DMG. kitten that requires a hit can still proc on ignore pain. It does not in ele, engi, mes and guard. All classes that have at least 4 dimensions, am i right?

Instead of learning to fight a class that has been kittented about since summer 2014, just go to the forum and cry some.
It is sad. That is all i will say with regards to these ridiculous rants.
Now i sit back and wait for the crying crowd of caster wars 2 to demand AND GET warrior nerfed.

The only second dimension these days seems to be demanding nerfs on the Forums, while the first was getting wasted ingame.

Warrior is not OP

in PvP

drcraig.9403

Mate that’s just sad.
I played class XYZ i do not like it, nerf it. Naaaaooow.
Geez guys all this kittening about op or not makes you wonder. What exactly do you want? A class to farm and flame? A class that is straight forward and then flame? A teef with out invis, and then flame?
Mate i would honestly suggest you and all the other o ma gawwwd me sa coowl me sa class xyz meesa knows stuff guys stop bloody whineing right now before you dehydrate.

Oh and its not invuln. Involn prevents Hits. It is stopping DMG. AS in 0 DMG. kitten that requires a hit can still proc on ignore pain. It does not in ele, engi, mes and guard. All classes that have at least 4 dimensions, am i right?

Instead of learning to fight a class that has been kittented about since summer 2014, just go to the forum and cry some.
It is sad. That is all i will say with regards to these ridiculous rants.
Now i sit back and wait for the crying crowd of caster wars 2 to demand AND GET warrior nerfed.

The only second dimension these days seems to be demanding nerfs on the Forums, while the first was getting wasted ingame.

Well said, well said! +1