What is your Moment in Pvp? Story Time

in PvP

Posted by: Raptorcheese.7053

Raptorcheese.7053

I am sure everyone had that one moment in pvp where something incredibly great happens. What is your moment? The story I am about to tell you guys is about revenge, not just some revenge.. sweet savory revenge.

Recently I been playing a bunch of PvP solo area matches, where 5 vs. 5 players try to control 3 points. This particular map was named Legacy of the Foefire and it was a complete stomp. The enemy team beat us with a 250 point lead. Now this wasn’t disheartening defeat as they seemed to be good players-all except one. This one “special” little person whom I will call kitten, was blabbing all throughout the game how my team “sucked”. Blabbing that the engineer was the worst of all, further insulting by saying, “there isn’t an engineer I cannot beat”.

Essentially the kitten thought that all the outnumbered fights against this engineer made him better. Now this engineer was me and I was not too happy about this blabble, however I just ignored his rant and continued playing. After the game, more babbling (or should I was meowing) against my teammates occurred. Everyone reported him, and we went about our business.

Now this is where karma happened…

My next match on Forest of Niflhel would something else. Mr. kitten happened to be on the enemy team, prompting me to wondering if he was going to rant again. As the match started, I headed towards the control point called Henge (I was going to contest the farther control point and have my other teammates deal with the two other points). Usually when someone tries to control an enemy side control point at the beginning of a match, they usually reach there first. However this match, the enemy team forgot to send someone to their control point.

As I approached Henge, approximately 30 Asurans in distance (layed end to end), I spot Mr. Kitten trying to go back to Henge to control it (after he realized no one from his team went there). I blasted him with my rifle, knocking the adorable kitten flat on his bum. I continuing running to the control point, placing my net turret between the kitten and the control point. As I was capping the control point, the kitten runs for the point again, just recovering from the net turret stun and immobilization. I started placing my rocket, heal and rifle turret in the cap point. When the kitten reached 3 Asurans away from the control point, I netted him with my rifle, again immobilizing the kitten.

By this time, he has been knocked over, stunned and immobilized (twice).
The kitten must be a bit furious about all the crowd control skills being thrown his way. After all he had been through, he gets hit again.. .with my supply drop… with a two second stun- allowing me time to cap the control point. When that effect wore off, my net turret immobilized him again; I netted him and knock him all over again, essentially just stun locked to the point where only I can decide when he could move.

I was the hammer and he was the nail. The kittens dainty feet never moved again. Did I mention about the rockets, fire, and bullets the kitten absorbed? The kitten was completely wiped off the face of Tyria, with absolutely no damage done to me. He was so close to contesting the control, all he had to do was move 3 Asurans. But instead, he was humiliated by that “bad” engineer.

After this moment, he personally message me instantly, calling me bad names… I laughed and laughed to the point where my buddies (who were on Skype playing other games) thought I was possessed. I blocked him after he sent me a second hate message and had a smile all throughout the rest of the game. Funny thing is, he avoided the Henge control point all throughout the game.

Well that’s my bit of a story. Sweet, sweet revenge. There is even a picture I manage to snap of some of the things he said. If you’re a Dev, I hope you read this story, make sure this player is not allowed to play Guild Wars 2 ever again. Why can’t people play nice? Anyways, what is your story?

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

I won a 1v1 tourney back 8 months ago. Placed 2nd in another one. Nothing terribly big though. They were small and not many prominent pvp players showed up. Still remember the ele who beat me too.
http://www.stormbluffisle.com/index.php/forum/pvp/2353-1v1-tournament-8-15-2013?start=18

Ranger | Elementalist

(edited by Ryan.9387)

in PvP

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

After killing a thief on the Skyhammer hammer, 2 more people came up to fight me on my necro. i downed one and was then downed myself and as the second person was stomping me i feared him off the edge, rallied, and finished the first enemy.

another time i 3v1’d a warrior, ele, and thief offpoint for about 3 minutes while my team tripple capped them. gg frands

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

in PvP

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

One time I played a certain tournament, and the team we were against took 3rd place in the end. However, when we played them we completely dominated them. We were ready to get tranquility buff and already stood on all 3 points to defend them. Buff was free to cap as we killed them again.

But, we were all really excited and what happened now is completely reasonable and I understand it, but it’s still kinda funny in a way. Anyway, one of our guys started channeling the buff and at 99% cap he moved by accident and it stopped the channel. Then their thief ran there as fast as he could, but he got downed. Our guy was just about to cap the buff, again 99% cap, and then thief blinked in downed state and interrupted again. And since we were all out of pisition, ready to defend 3 points that we should’ve had, we ended up losing.

in PvP

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

I just had a SoloQ match on Forest, we had two engis two rangers and me as a bunker guard, we were ahead for the first half of the match around 300-220, then one of our rangers left. The other team started catching up pretty fast until the 400 mark, then we got a two cap and started pulling ahead. Eventually they pushed home with a score of 490-480 and killed two of our guys, we lost 501-499.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

in PvP

Posted by: Audiogasm.7643

Audiogasm.7643

I was YoloQing (understand tagging TeamQ with less than 5 people) with two friends and we ended up against a 5man premade of a guild from my server on Forest of Nifhel. I told my buddies that i couldn’t possibly loose against this guild even if the odds were against us for they were a WvW guild, and as we all know there is no bigger shame for a sPvP player that to be beaten by a WvW player.
So we tried hard to win, and tried even harder after we realised the 2 people that ended up with us weren’t very good.
Finally we won 500 to 500, the honor was saved, this day wasn’t the day were sPvP fall to WvW.

in PvP

Posted by: Rubik.7192

Rubik.7192

Did you just take a photo of your computer screen?

Curie.
“I’m so hard right now” – Ozie, in solo queue.

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

my thoughts exactly LOL

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

recently my favourite moment has been playing longbow power ranger with eagle eye on foefire, joining blue team and sit on the cliff camping their base exits, its like fish in a barrel, they come out one by one and die
i even get angry “camper!” messages like you’d get in an fps lol.

honorable mention for playing ele and hambow warriors with frostbow 5+4
makes me cackle!

in PvP

Posted by: Wranglerist.5489

Wranglerist.5489

About 5-6 months ago on Skyhammer I’ve managed to simultaneously down 2 Hambow Warriors on my Glass Fresh Air Ele and they were calling each other noobs afterward. I then called both of em noobs, haha. Nonetheless, it did feel pretty good

#ELEtism

in PvP

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Eventhough i seriously hate the map…But knocking off 3 people at once with staggering blow on point A – Skyhammer.I was standing on point when 3 of the enemy came towards me but kept standing Behind the glass,since they prop waited to pull me down..they broke the glass i popped stabi and earthshaked behind them and used staggering blow quickly afterwards..End result was 3 people flying down…Atleast they could still see the fun in it.

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

lol raptor i’ve seen you in teamq and you are realllly bad. like not even soloq material. i bet you get raged at like every game. why post this one? maybe its cuz the first time you won a 1v1… ever?

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

488 to 495 on legacy

We’re down with 2 capture points while the other is neutral.

My party member goes down on the neutral node I start rotating to (I’m a thief).

The score is 496 to to 495 now, and the stab stomp has begun on my engi party member. We’re 4 seconds from victory the opposing team is only 3 seconds from stomping.

I port to the node, as the enemy is jumping for the stomp, I have SoH Traited but my steal is on cool down so I could get swiftness. I use my only remaining option, and throw down a Shadow refuge that is activating as the stomp comes down. A second goes by the game is over and my engi is stealthed down on the ground, 500 to 495 we win.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Raptorcheese.7053

lol raptor i’ve seen you in teamq and you are realllly bad. like not even soloq material. i bet you get raged at like every game. why post this one? maybe its cuz the first time you won a 1v1… ever?

I don’t play much pvp kitten #2. Play nice kitty

in PvP

Raptorcheese.7053

my thoughts exactly LOL

Lol ya I did take a picture of my screen. I guess in hind-site I could of taken a screen shot.

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

“soloq material”. Oooooh. popcorn
Don’t talk down to people. One day, that newbie you sneered at could make MLG.

This was before the Consecrated Ground bugfix.
500-499 Khylo
At around 485-486 we had 1 neut 1 point each. We stomped everyone on mid point but a bomb bunker Engi refused to die at mid and we just lost treb. My Sanctuary came off CD and I cast it such that he would be caught between the bubble and one of the ledges on the Clocktower point. He was bounced off point, we got the decap just in time at 499, and we had someone down at home where we have the point, but we stalled those 4 seconds and made a comeback.
Was the first game a friend played with us after he joined our little PvP guild and he said it was the “BEST GAME EVER”.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

The closest game for me was 499-500 in our favor. We had two points capped in foefire and mid was theirs, but they were going to win since they were 497 or something and we were just 485. Just a few more seconds before game over. A fight was going on between their bunker ranger and one guy from our team. It was dead lost. No way we could kill their guy in time.

I was playing my engi and had just respawned. I was approaching mid and everyone knows how tough it is to knock someone off such a huge point. Luckily they were fighting closer to the edge than usual. I swapped to toolkit, magnet’d the ranger off the point, turned around and overcharged shot’d him away and immobilized with net shot.

The point decapped…in slow motion I swear! Their score kept ticking…498…499…and just before their score hit 500, the point decapped! We had two caps, they had none and we easily won through.

I swear to you that my teammates would have wanted to have my babies at that point

in PvP

Posted by: gesho.9468

gesho.9468

Raptorcheese.7053 well, looks like he was a bad character. but your triple turret engi doesn’t exactly do honors either. what was your skill in the play you described?

in PvP

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Defeating a team of SupCutie, Powerr and other high ranked players I didn’t recognize in a tournament. Was last summer, so back when Spirit Watch was in the queue (I miss it, was always my favorite map)

Here’s a video from our ranger’s prospective:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpFlCJHLUU

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

in PvP

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Playing a troll Thief in Skyhammer.

Perma stealth with Scorpion Wire and managed to pull enemies several times to their deaths in such a short time frame.

Not sure whether killing them or watching the abuse pour in was better..

in PvP

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

So childish reporting people for 1 word. If I had to report people every time I get trash talk in PvP , I would be reporting more than I would be playing.

in PvP

Posted by: gesho.9468

gesho.9468

So childish reporting people for 1 word. If I had to report people every time I get trash talk in PvP , I would be reporting more than I would be playing.

not really. trash talk should have zero tolerance imo

in PvP

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Duo q’ing in teamq and beating a top 100 ranked team 500-500 by player score was amazing.
Oh and once on khylo we were down by a little, maybe 350-400, and we lost on mid. So I call out to my team that we need to play side points as they had too many kiting classes to win on clocktower. We get the decap the full cap on far before we engage in a 4v4 there, and I was about to go down as a bunker guard when the score was around 450-440 in our favor. Then, my power goes out.
2 minutes later i receive hate texts from my team… 10 minutes later I login and hear the story.
We pulled of on far despite my disconnection, keeping the point neuted momentarily before a team fight at mid commenced. We were up by 4 points when we neuted mid. But our engi was down. The score was 499-495, and they got the stomp. We lost 500-499 because of my power out.

QQ

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

Defeating a team of SupCutie, Powerr and other high ranked players I didn’t recognize in a tournament. Was last summer, so back when Spirit Watch was in the queue (I miss it, was always my favorite map)

Spirit Watch is such a good map layout, and I’d really like to play on it without the orb again – or if there has to be a secondary objective, make it like Temple and give a 100-point orb at 10m and another at 5m or something.

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

I was in an epic match and it came really close and we were fighting at stillness, and instead of using a magnet pull I walked into the hole and they got stillness and we lost.

in PvP

Posted by: Anhomedog.7968

Anhomedog.7968

1v4’d a warrior, necro, and 2 thieves on my elementalist survivalist build…BEFORE the celestial amulet got good. Also I down people with my condi thief in a few seconds if they are stupid all the time… Always a good laugh when you are teasing da noobs

Ride the Lightning: Movement speed adjustments
no longer affect the intended travel distance.
-The Pros at ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

to actually go with the “story time” spirit of the post and disregarding OP’s silly example, I would have to say when I was new to guardian in a match on legacy and we were losing so we lord rushed, and I dropped a sanctuary on the lord and we all got inside it and DPS’ed the lord and we killed him when the enemy had 499 and all 3 points, and we won like 520-499

or when i was playing condi warrior on forest and it was like 480-480 or within 5 points and i saw their boss move and ran there and 2 were killing it and I shot ONE arcing arrow (with only like 1k power so they don’t do lotsa damage) and stole it in one hit FTW.

or when I was recording a video of my build/playstyle for a friend and in my first take I got a 4v5 on soloq (it started 5v5 until about 1 minute later ally dropped) and one of the enemy players was The Guardian who is in like top 25 always in soloq and we almost won 4v5. It was 499-499 but they had 2 points and stillness and we had 1 point so it ended 499-503 but was still epic.

in PvP

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

My story:

Match was really close and we were gonna lose it because enemy had 2 cap.
Me being awesome at rotations went to cap our close back. Once I decapped a wild ranger appeared. I used my cc and tornado to fully cap it and let someone else kill it.

At this point the score was 485 to 490. Still losing but equal in caps. Me being awesome at rotations went to a free mid cap. But once again after I decapped a wild necro appeared. Once again using my cc and pushbacks I managed to get this point.
The score was coming around and it was 495 to 495. I went down on point and they were gonna stomp me for the win. Thank god for mistform…. HEUEUU. And our 2cap won us the game during mistform :p

what is meme

(edited by Luimes.4281)

in PvP

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

My story:

It was a tournament match on Foefire a while ago (before patch). They invaded our home, and killed 3 of my teammates, my team was not doing well and was behind about 50 points or so. We cap mid, but lose home and far.

I played a full glass cannon staff ele, and my other friend played a guardian. 4 enemies showed up at mid after taking our home, and I was like “omg, I gotta run,” so I teleported to a hard to reach place, then start casting meteor at mid. My friend got downed almost instantly after being focused by 4 people. 4 of them started to cast stomp at the same time, right about the time my meteor rained upon them. I started seeing numbers popping up, 4k, 5k, 5k, then a big red arrow! I immediately put down an Arcane Wave then lava font. Beautiful numbers kept popping up, 4k, 6k, 6k. Then I saw that all of the enemies was down, except I counted that 5 of them were down, lol lol. It turned out their thief also joined the fun and got caught up in the state of affair lol. My friend soon rallied and we won that game by holding home and mid.

The best feeling when you play an ele is when you see big numbers popping up.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in PvP

Posted by: Fanta.8049

Fanta.8049

This :
#15char4lyfe

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Spirit Watch is such a good map layout, and I’d really like to play on it without the orb again – or if there has to be a secondary objective, make it like Temple and give a 100-point orb at 10m and another at 5m or something.

I loved it with the Orb. I didn’t see why it was imbalanced, or why the map is hated more than garbage like Foefire, where capture points are millions of miles away from each other.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

(edited by Warcry.1596)

in PvP

Posted by: Klocknov.8219

Klocknov.8219

1v2 decap fight on skyhammer, fought on far point for 8 minutes with them constantly coming back every respawn until it finally turned in to a 1v4 when the necro and warrior came and joined the fight. Still couldn’t believe I was able to kill the necro and both Engis before the warrior finally got me. Though the 1v2 did make the 4v5 even since those two stayed busy with me the whole match. Was tons of fun to win that match at a disadvantage because the player quit because he hated skyhammer.

Though if they had rotated better they should have beaten us since our home point was almost never guarded and the two times they capped it I just went back and re-capped it and they ignored skyhammer. So in the end it came down to a win because my team knew the map better.

Take away that 1v4 win (taking out 3 is a win any day for me) I would have to go with the foefire lord rush where my team beat the other team 500 v 499 at the very last second. We had a really bad start due to a team-mate getting dced at mid fight and were fighting for the come-back all match and we got tripple capped at 350 and we just said screw it lets go big or lose and 5man rushed the lord and got him at the very last second. Was the most thrilling team Q match I ever had since we held it together and won in the end. Though this is also why I support the lowering of what the lord is worth to 75/100 and at the very least 50.

in PvP

Posted by: RusShiro.9241

RusShiro.9241

Klock you meanie.

Any time im fighting 1v1 and we both go down, but i get the stomp with Warrior vengeance. That always makes me laugh

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

8 months ago. My very first PvP game. Hot join of course.

Haven’t played MMO before. I had no idea what I’m doing, I had a vague idea about my class and absolutely no idea about the other classes.

First, I thought I have to be level 80 to start PvP. So I got it and went to hot join. DPS guardian ftw. I’ll never forget the adrenaline rush. Started my first game, captured a point.

Then a bunch of enemies started to appear from everywhere. Like whole the opposite team was on my point! I was spinning around with my greatsword like crazy, killing them one by one, omg I killed them all and kept the point for my team! I felt so proud!

It took me about a week to understand I’ve killed only one mesmer.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

8 months ago. My very first PvP game. Hot join of course.

Haven’t played MMO before. I had no idea what I’m doing, I had a vague idea about my class and absolutely no idea about the other classes.

First, I thought I have to be level 80 to start PvP. So I got it and went to hot join. DPS guardian ftw. I’ll never forget the adrenaline rush. Started my first game, captured a point.

Then a bunch of enemies started to appear from everywhere. Like whole the opposite team was on my point! I was spinning around with my greatsword like crazy, killing them one by one, omg I killed them all and kept the point for my team! I felt so proud!

It took me about a week to understand I’ve killed only one mesmer.

Lol!

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

‘Stealing’ the Svanir kill as a condimancer (while it was taking a beating from 2 opposing team players) at the very end of an extremely even match (opp team was about 10 pts ahead), which won us the game.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

in PvP

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

‘Stealing’ the Svanir kill as a condimancer (while it was taking a beating from 2 opposing team players) at the very end of an extremely even match (opp team was about 10 pts ahead), which won us the game.

did the same once except on bunker guardian LOL

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

STORY TIME!

This happened recently; We came against a team with 4 warriors and 1 thief, we were 2 mesmers, an Ele and a Necro. At first we thought we’d never get close to even winning but then, we were wooping their butts left right and center, upside and down BUT someone on our team kept going to the far point to decap it. It was the Ele.

To be honest he wasn’t harming our chances cos we were doing pretty good with him going to far and being a distraction but suddenly someone became enraged saying; “Stop playing for 3 points” but the Ele didn’t listen, we were winning so why stop right?

Clock hits 8:30 and I know what time it is. I rush to the lower buff like a rat looking for scraps after someone took the trash out. There was one Warrior, I’m a Mesmer
“I guess I’ll just distract him.” I thought to myself..
“At least until reinforcements arrive…”

One… two… I dodge his immob, three… four…. I dodge the eviscerate. My eyes snaps to the creaky wooden bridge over the frozen pool of water. No, it wasn’t my reinforcement, it was his.
Just as hope fell into despair, hope sprang alive again like a violet in spring. The Necro from my team arrived. Dropping from the ceiling like a ragdoll.
With a swift jump, he rose to his feet running straight after the Warriors, fearing both of them away from me, giving me space to breath and heal.
I healed up. Now time to face these rascals.
I turned around to see my teammate on low health, only a sliver left in his necrotic body. He enters a shrouded form that looked like an embodiment of darkness itself… Deathshroud they call it, but this only bought him a tiny fraction of time.
With one eviscerate he was down on the ground…. but I was ready. As soon as he dropped I had already started channelling Mass Invisibility, making both him and I invisible to our Warrior friends, disabling their ability to finish him off.
I healed him but I was badly injured in the process. The Warriors were swing wildly at the air trying to stop me from healing the Necro and in the process they weakened me.

The Necro got up but I am now low on health and my stealth will soon fade. I headed away from the Tranquility buff, unfortunately my stealth faded just then and the Warriors spotted me. They came after with little held back.

One… two… dodge an immob… three… four… dodge an eviscerate… five… six…. retaliate. I switch to my Greatsword and knock them away from the Tranqulity buff. With another dodge, I switched to my Sword and Pistol… Magic bullet, illusionary leap (immob).

“BOOOONG!!!” “BOOOONG!!!!”

“YOU HAVE ALL THREE POINTS, HOLD THEM AT ALL COSTS!”

The Necro had capped the orb in the time while I was messing around with the Warriors. They did not see that coming. The immob, the knockback and the stun gave the Necro enough time and distance to take the buff uninterrupted.

A great triumph, we have this in the bag for sure. But tragedy strikes when I notice something that would spell our doom…. A member of our team had either DCed or rage quitted…. probably both.

Rage, sadness and tunnel vision ensue. We lost to the Warriors after such a glorious moment….
I shall never forgive that rage quitter…. especially since I don’t even play Mesmer that much and I totally carried JEEZ!!!! #jk

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

I started taking the clock tower but I ran into the entire enemy team’s mini zerg, I ended up dodging about and spamming dps attacks as my guard to no real avail except to do as much damage as possible, once they managed to down me, all 8 of them tried finishing me at once.

However, the dude on the treb had my back, his shot was perfect enough to down 3 of them and knock back the other 5, they immediately tried finishing again to rally their teammates, but the dude on the treb had other plans, he managed to do the same shot again, this time it finished off the 3 downed guys and downed the other 5 who hadn’t thought about healing.

I just finished them one by one while the treb guy backed me up with more shots, between two of us, we had destroyed the entire enemy team. Truly a wonderful moment for me as a guardian.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

My story is fresh of the presses, it literally happened just now.

There is this person that plays at a reasonable rating on the leaderboards. But whenever something bad happens in a game he instantly quits. So if one guy makes a mistake, he will afk the rest of the match basicly screwing the rest of his team.

So i got really angry with him after this last time time he did it. After that he started to troll a bit … calling me bad and whatever.

In the game after that i was against him on temple. The opener of our team was really bad with 2 people pushing far while the bunker and I got zerged 2v4 in mid. After i died he replied with “youre dead my love” and “u gonna lose my love, cuz u s. balls my love”

Few minutes later it was still close. I ended up pulling and pushing 3 ppl down at the mid buff resulting in us getting the buff.

After that i noticed that mid was free. So i decapped it and saw that that guy + another where incoming. So i ended up soloing them and winning the match for us 489-501.

I wanted to reply “you said something?” but he quickly ignored me.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

in PvP

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Screenshotting takes too long!!!!!!

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain