Posted by: Jasher.6580

Jasher.6580

I’m trying to find it online. No luck.

When was "revelaed" debuff implemented?

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

In beta weekend 2 I think

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Jasher.6580

What did they change about revealed when they fixed the perma stealth thing with CnD? When did that change happen?

I remember chaining stealth like crazy after release then they changed something.

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

They increased the duration of revealed (from 2 to 3sec i think) and improved the speed at which your model becomes visible (the thief model used to not appear for 1secish after breaking stealth).

in PvP

Jasher.6580

I remember being able to string stealth like Black Powder/Heartseeker, Hide in the Shadows and Blinding Powder back to back out of combat.

Does anyone remember a date?

in PvP

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

I remember being able to string stealth like Black Powder/Heartseeker, Hide in the Shadows and Blinding Powder back to back out of combat.

You can still do this.. Revealed only occurs when you BREAK stealth by damaging a foe.

in PvP

Jasher.6580

You can still do this.. Revealed only occurs when you BREAK stealth by damaging a foe.

Is it bugged then? Because there are times when it doesn’t work like that for me.

in PvP

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

Are you talking about Infusion of Shadow perhaps? I’ve heard it used to give 2 initiative everytime you performed a stealth finisher regardless of whether you were in stealth or not. Currently it only gives initiative if you aren’t already stealthed.

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

in PvP

Posted by: morbidillusion.2759

morbidillusion.2759

What did they change about revealed when they fixed the perma stealth thing with CnD? When did that change happen?

I remember chaining stealth like crazy after release then they changed something.

They didn’t change anything, people got a clue. As long as you don’t attack in stealth you can CnD 0.5s before stealth falls of and as long as it hits you will be in stealth again.

in PvP

Posted by: Sadrien.3470

Sadrien.3470

I think he is talking about the change to the trait that used to give you 2 extra intiative for every stealth finisher ( no longer works btw, only works with CnD according to my testing)

Have fun. Be Alive. K Thnx Bye.

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

in the early stages of the beta there was no revealed so you could do a backstab and insta go into stealth again. obviously this was op and got changed.

afaik mesmer scepter auto also applied confusion back then.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

in PvP

Posted by: Sadrien.3470

Sadrien.3470

either that or he is a troll/ person who does not know what the heck he is talking about

Have fun. Be Alive. K Thnx Bye.

in PvP

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

some time 2 years ago. there was community rage when thief could simply CnD the wall in WvW for perma invi. so anet introduced reveal buff to deal with that.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK