Will the elementalist be nerfed next patch?

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

I just think a lot of people want to know this so we can decide whether this game is worth continuing with. People are trying stuff out atm but only because there is no ladder. And still every serious team has at least 1 ele in and often 2. Even 3 eles is a strong team. Can you imagine a 3 necro or 3 engi team? LOL.

I promise the devs that if no ele nerfs come in the next patch there will be a similar outcry as at the balance from the last patch. We need at least the same level of nerfs as in the last patch to be honest.

The ele has the following (in 1 build):
1, Unrivalled mobility which cannot be slowed or crippled
2, Exceptional healing to themselves and all allies
3, AoE damage which is greater than any other classes AoE damage and more than alot on single target damage
4, Multiple “I messed up but still wont die” buttons which grant other benefits in the form of boons
5, Exceptional condition removal for them and their allies
6, The ability to give everyone swiftness at the start of a game for a huge duration
7, The ability to stack boons on them and their allies which can give them constantly high might, protection when needed and almost perma access to vigor (more invulnerability via dodging – very powerful) and regen (“Hi, I dont die and I dont have to heal”)

To win without an ele is difficult. They will send the ele to your far point. You will need 2 people to kill him. Except you won’t kill him, he will just run off and survive whilst you waited 2 people for 30 seconds+ and didnt even cap the point for that time. SO your outnumbered on the rest of the map.

And that is just the start. After that an ele can just keep pressure on your close point all game forcing you to use portal back or to keep someone there. And with 2 ele it is even better because at least 1 can go to the big team fights and just dominate by stacking might on everyone, healing everyone, never dying, and dishing out crazy aoe damage on everyone there.

So will this class be nerfed?

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

Seriously dude, don’t you get tired of crying? It’s pathetic at this point.

The bunker ele build does need some nerfing, but that build only. In return other traits, ratios and specs could use some love.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

in PvP

Posted by: Kellhus.8071

Kellhus.8071

I don’t think a lot of people want to know, judging by the fact every post on this topic is started by and chiefly populated by you.

in PvP

Posted by: AmateurGod.5403

AmateurGod.5403

I agree with the OP 100%.

in PvP

Posted by: Penguin.5197

Penguin.5197

There are two ways to fix this current situation. Either nerf eles or buff other classes up to par. Im sure everyone would rather prefer the buff, and I really hope that is what devs are working on right now instead.

in PvP

Posted by: titaniumm.2983

titaniumm.2983

kill a skilled ele require brain, strategy, and a really good knowledge of your class..just like skilled mesmer and skilled thief..anyway a bunker suppose to stay alive, so when u fight a ele you have to keep in mind two things:

1) when u deliver your max burst. if u burst an ele ,for example, when he are in fire attunement, he switch to water and he are save, so riserve your burst when he switch to water.

2) immobilize him is a valid key to win.

i play ele, mesmer, and guardian..when i play ele i now how to defeat and how to identify the real mesmer without problem, and when i play mesmer i know how to defeat a d/d bunker ele..

so it’s a learn to play issue..instead complain go to this topic
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/How-can-I-defeat-a-D-D-elementalist

or..

roll an ele and see how a real skilled player destroy you in a few second..

cheers

i’m not english, so forgive me if i say something wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: Lady Sara Goldheart.2764

Lady Sara Goldheart.2764

I gotta say that elementalists are seen with mixed feelings at the high end of tPvP.
An amulet like Cleric’s gives them Toughness, Healing and a moderate amount of power. The low health pool they have with that amulet gets outweighted by the effective health the heals offer.
What has been mentioned about the elementalist’s heals for example in the last SotG yesterday will give elementalists a higher skill cap than now for example.

(edited by Lady Sara Goldheart.2764)

in PvP

Posted by: Ultima.8673

Ultima.8673

ele has lowest healthpool
ele has worst armor
ele dies within a thief’s burst
ele needs boons to shine ( are u all kittening stupid!!!!!! u dont know that u can counter heals with poisons, confusion)
ele needs knowledge
ele needs to switch all 10 sec attunements to shine ( are u kittening stupid !!! u dont know that u can increase the attunementswitching by 66% if u chill the ele::)
ele has a lot of predictable damageskills which needs timing and positioning
(i hate this slowly dragonstooth everybody can hear it and see the circle on the ground, churning earth wtf so long … u can interrupt it, blind, cc, dodge …phoenix …)

Why nerf it?
best counters are proper played engis necros maybe rangers very good mesmas and very good thiefs just overload the ele with a deadly mix of all condis and u will see him dieing

(edited by Ultima.8673)

in PvP

titaniumm.2983

ele has lowest healthpool
ele has worst armor
ele dies within a thief’s burst
ele needs boons to shine ( are u all kittening stupid!!!!!! u dont know that u can counter heals with poisons, confusion)
ele needs knowledge
ele needs to switch all 10 sec attunements to shine ( are u kittening stupid !!! u dont know that u can increase the attunementswitching by 66% if u chill the ele::)
ele has a lot of predictable damageskills which needs timing and positioning
(i hate this slowly dragonstooth everybody can hear it and see the circle on the ground, churning earth wtf so long … u can interrupt it, blind, cc, dodge …phoenix …)

Why nerf it?
best counters are proper played engis necros maybe rangers very good mesmas and very good thiefs just overload the ele with a deadly mix of all condis and u will see him dieing

so true..
but…

ppl prefer complain instead admit “oh my god, i’m a real noob”

in PvP

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

I just think a lot of people want to know this so we can decide whether this game is worth continuing with. People are trying stuff out atm but only because there is no ladder. And still every serious team has at least 1 ele in and often 2. Even 3 eles is a strong team. Can you imagine a 3 necro or 3 engi team? LOL.

I promise the devs that if no ele nerfs come in the next patch there will be a similar outcry as at the balance from the last patch. We need at least the same level of nerfs as in the last patch to be honest.

The ele has the following (in 1 build):
1, Unrivalled mobility which cannot be slowed or crippled
2, Exceptional healing to themselves and all allies
3, AoE damage which is greater than any other classes AoE damage and more than alot on single target damage
4, Multiple “I messed up but still wont die” buttons which grant other benefits in the form of boons
5, Exceptional condition removal for them and their allies
6, The ability to give everyone swiftness at the start of a game for a huge duration
7, The ability to stack boons on them and their allies which can give them constantly high might, protection when needed and almost perma access to vigor (more invulnerability via dodging – very powerful) and regen (“Hi, I dont die and I dont have to heal”)

To win without an ele is difficult. They will send the ele to your far point. You will need 2 people to kill him. Except you won’t kill him, he will just run off and survive whilst you waited 2 people for 30 seconds+ and didnt even cap the point for that time. SO your outnumbered on the rest of the map.

And that is just the start. After that an ele can just keep pressure on your close point all game forcing you to use portal back or to keep someone there. And with 2 ele it is even better because at least 1 can go to the big team fights and just dominate by stacking might on everyone, healing everyone, never dying, and dishing out crazy aoe damage on everyone there.

So will this class be nerfed?

1) lol what is immob for??And if he goes to water for cleanse then be fr4ee to burst
2)Lol ..define exceptional
3)thats obviously not true or you are rather clueless about some aoe builds other classes offer..very very naive of you this one
4)Well most classes have a few i messed up utilities..just people have better options like portal,illusion,rez signet,haste,frenzy etc..Nothing ele specific this one
5)Some what true but whatever
6)Yes please adress this..its so kittening annoying having the worry of staying with that crappy idioticly underpowered weapon that is staff for the rest of the game
7)Again low armor/health classes have boons..obvious patter.
Pls l2p or just move on..
The way you describe ele as an ultimate god means that the difference between you and your ele enemies in fight must be massive.I dont think you ll ever be pleased no matter how much they nerf so better start l2playing the game..

in PvP

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

Why nerf it?

No you will see him CLEANSING, any good ele will be running enough cantrips and cleansing to completely negate condition damage, I know this because I used to run it on my Ele. And that is the problem, water as it is gives an Ele too many ways of clearing conditions, with the 3 cantrip cookie cutter build, you have:

Cleanse when you switch to water
An on demand cleanse when you use a cantrip
Cleanse on dodge roll with Cleansing water
Cleanse from the Glyph heal OR Ether Renewal.

Your essentially immune to CC (You have 3 very good stun breakers/mobility tools), you negate burst with the nature of this build, you can put out some pretty decent self healing, not too shabby DPS and you have mobility, it’s too much in one package and needs balance. This is coming from the perspective of someone who has played D/D Ele from beta and stopped playing my Ele about a month ago, it just feels to imbalanced.

Hopefully aNet will review and tone down the amount of cleansing Eles can do and that way condition damage could be a viable counter.

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

in PvP

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

We know that there will be more means to counter boon builds in the future.

in PvP

Posted by: kaplis.7195

kaplis.7195

Why nerf it?

No you will see him CLEANSING, any good ele will be running enough cantrips and cleansing to completely negate condition damage, I know this because I used to run it on my Ele. And that is the problem, water as it is gives an Ele too many ways of clearing conditions, with the 3 cantrip cookie cutter build, you have:

Your essentially immune to CC (You have 3 very good stun breakers/mobility tools), you negate burst with the nature of this build, you can put out some pretty decent self healing, not too shabby DPS and you have mobility, it’s too much in one package and needs balance. This is coming from the perspective of someone who has played D/D Ele from beta and stopped playing my Ele about a month ago, it just feels to imbalanced.

Hopefully aNet will review and tone down the amount of cleansing Eles can do and that way condition damage could be a viable counter.

you do know that cantrips are on a long cooldown and can’t be reliably used as condition removals? as an engineer it’s pretty easy -> start damaging the elementalist, he enters water, apply 8second chill + prybar their faces and they are pretty much done.

in PvP

titaniumm.2983

Why nerf it?

any class can have many cleanse, but you need to spec for it, and loose something else..like guardian shout, warrior shout, mesmer with mantra, arcane thievery, and null field, but they loose blink, decoy, mirror image..

ele cantrips are strong, true but really, the only things ele have for not to be one-shot are self healing, and a lot of cleansing..but they have the lowest armor, with lowest hp, i thing it’s fair..

i personally don’t run the 0/10/0/30/30 in tpvp, and neither use cantrip, instead i use 10/15/0/15/30 zerker with all arcane utility..just because i don’t like stay alive and don’t kill no one..

if u loose against a d/d bunker ele, you does something wrong, in your playstyle, or in your build..

i personally also don’t run NEVER in tpvp without atleast 1-2 break stun, and 1-2 cleanse conditions..with every toon..

if u ,or someone else, do this, well IN MY ONLY OPINION, u don’t are a very good pvp player..

i smile when a 100b zerker war call me “noob, noob op classssssss” when him charge me, start 100b, i pop up my arcane shield, when it’s exploded i put my shocking aura on, and after i interrupt him, i switch to fire, gain fury(with arcana minor trait), use ring of fire, arcane wave+arcane blast, + fire grap, and impale him..

seriously, it’s a learn to play issue…this game is full of brainless ppl self-defined “pro”..

IMO

sorry for my bad english

(edited by titaniumm.2983)

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Put Cleansing wave to 1.5s cast time.

The great forum duppy.

in PvP

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

LOL, another nerf ele thread. I don’t even have to see who made the thread and I was right.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

in PvP

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

Just check his posts they are mostly all about eles being op so sad.

in PvP

Posted by: MarcusGood.5270

MarcusGood.5270

Well op is a necro, i am as well. And ele is not balanced with necro! Its ridiculous how a necro can blow his entire combo and pray that u get lucky and kill him right away. If not its game over.

I Kurupt I NecrO
United Tourny Playaz [uPVP]
Team 16 & Pregnant [bUmP]

in PvP

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

He must have gotten bum-kittened by an ele as a kid. Ele’s dont need nerfing, esp in wvw, maybe a little in spvp but thats it.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Says the author of “Mesmers are OP please nerf”

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: Zinwrath.2049

Zinwrath.2049

You know this whole thread coulda ended if someone just answered his question.

Yes, they are nerfing elementalists. They said so in the interview, as well as fixing an exploitable bug that allows them to instant rez with tornado which is further making them OP by exploiting a bug.

I’m sure they will accomidate by buffing areas that are less desireable, but irrigardless the elementalist we know now will be nerfed. Watch the SOTG. get the answers for yourself.

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Yea I can imagine 3 engie teams. If 3 of them were played by me.

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

If you solo Q then you don’t have to imagine 3 engi teams. You will have to play and win with them haha

in PvP

Dirame.8521

There are two ways to fix this current situation. Either nerf eles or buff other classes up to par. Im sure everyone would rather prefer the buff, and I really hope that is what devs are working on right now instead.

There are two ways to fix this issue. Learn to play or….. learn to play.

in PvP

Dirame.8521

If you solo Q then you don’t have to imagine 3 engi teams. You will have to play and win with them haha

Most engies are “follow the leader” with their P/P HGH builds of face roll chug and shrug. They don’t count when it comes to trying to play with 3 engies. Give me 2 more good engies and we’ll wipe the floor with everyone and anyone.

in PvP

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Why nerf it?

I wonder what the game would be like if the condition removal would be given to glyphs instead of cantrips.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in PvP

Posted by: Oni.5429

Oni.5429

I think one of the most amusing things on these forums is watching these horrible hotjoiner eles trying to convince top players that they’re bad because said top players are calling eles overpowered.

The class is absolutely disgusting and does not require massive skill to be extremely powerful. All it needs is the right build.

You can be a r30 bunker ele with little to no real experience and still pose an absurd threat to the enemy team by just pushing their close.

‘’We instantly die to thieves’’

Yeah, that’s because you have the wrong build. Eles wont ‘’instantly die’‘, even when they’re up vs a thief, a mesmer and a warrior from stealth burst together with the correct build. They’ll be able to rtl+blink back to mid, reset their health and push close again whenever they feel like it.

Trash class that makes pvp a chore to play.

Crs Helseth, Mesmer for Team Curse

in PvP

DiogoSilva.7089

You can be a r30 bunker ele with little to no real experience and still pose an absurd threat to the enemy team by just pushing their close.

That the bunker eles are strong, anyone can see. But that they are extremely cheap to play is just plain wrong. Elementalists, in general, is one of the hardest classes to play effectively in GW2. Yes, the right build makes a huge difference, but let’s not compare a bunker elementalist, which DOES require skill to play, than, say, a backstab/ heartseeker thief.

Do you remember when bunker eles were buffed? With the exception of the buffs to d/d, bunker elementalists in GW2 were never buffed since the game was released. So, why did they only start to become a problem months after the release, when classes like the thief were very quickly identified as troublesome?

For a very simple reason: it took a longer time for players to master the ele class.

Of course, being “too strong” makes them easier to play than they should, but in no way would I call them a “trash class” that requires little skill.

(edited by DiogoSilva.7089)

in PvP

Oni.5429

backstab is a million times harder to play than a bunker ele in competitive play.

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

and they’re getting nerfed

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

backstab is a million times harder to play than a bunker ele in competitive play.

Is that why Lowell described playing a backstab thief as:

Drop the mouse, punch the numpad, profit.

I don’t think it should be possible, there is no skill in punching my numpad.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in PvP

Oni.5429

The burst of Mesmer is mirror image and mindwrack. In my case that’s mouse4 and f1 at the exact same time, it’s even easier.

Are you going to claim that Mesmer is easier than ele because of that too?

Playing a thief during a competitive game is much harder than playing a bunker ele. End of story. And it’s MILES in difference.

There are tankeles that are by every single sense of the word worthless in terms of skill in the top circuit that don’t know how to play the game, they don’t call a single thing during teamfights, make stupid choices. Some do NOTHING but push far all game. Despite this they pose an immense threat. Take a thief of equal caliber and we have a freewin on our hands.

(edited by Oni.5429)

in PvP

Posted by: Southerncarl.2740

Southerncarl.2740

IM A MESMER…….and i say we nerf eles and thiefs! whose with me!

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

We know that there will be more means to counter boon builds in the future.

That is my concern. This sounds like a “soon” thing like the aoe nerf. I dont think I can bothered with 4 more months ele dominating before this feature comes in.

I find it exceptionally frustrating that AN AVERAGE ELE is still, as helseth said, an INSANE threat to the opposition team. No other class has this. The level I have had to get to in order to be able to carry games as a necro (on occasion – often i suck ofc :P) is just absurd in comparison. But yet every noob on an ele can just change a game.

How would people feel about removing the cooldown on the sigil of nulification?

in PvP

Lordrosicky.5813

Yup. Thief must have good positioning, target selection, use his evasion and weapon swapping at the right times and work with the team for things like resses. Otherwise a thief just dies. Its very easy to kite bad thieves into the aoe at a team fight where they just die. An ele on the other hand just gives so much even if they dont try to do anything “correctly”

in PvP

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

The burst of Mesmer is mirror image and mindwrack. In my case that’s mouse4 and f1 at the exact same time, it’s even easier.

Are you going to claim that Mesmer is easier than ele because of that too?

Playing a mesmer is easier than ele.

One of my primary burst combos is 4, mouse 9, t, ground target, 4, mouse 11, mouse 13, 5 in the space of about a second. Even slightly mistiming anything completely ruins the entire attack. Just slightly more difficult to pull off than “mouse4 and f1 at the same time” or “make fist, punch numpad.”

Playing a thief during a competitive game is much harder than playing a bunker ele. End of story. And it’s MILES in difference.

Making decisions about when and where to engage is more difficult on any glass cannon. More so on a glassy ele or warrior than a thief or mesmer. Glass has little room for error by default. That has little to do with how difficult actually playing the class is.

There are tankeles that are by every single sense of the word worthless in temrs of skill in the top circuit that don’t know how to play the game, they don’t call a single thing during teamfights, make stupid choices. Some do NOTHING but push far all game. Despite this they pose an immense threat. Take a thief of equal caliber and we have a freewin on our hands.

Not being a good team member isn’t the same as not being skilled at playing your character in combat.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

in PvP

Avead.5760

Lol Oni do you seriously think back point holder shatter mesmer with portal is harder than ele??
And seriously thief is only hard cause teams have adjusted to his ridicoulous burst.
There is nothing and i mean NOTHING hard on executing the 1 shot combo.
NOTHING.PERIOD!
Its the same as saying warrior is hard to play ..No its not hard by itself people just have a lot of tools to lock him down thus is less effective.
No wonder why curse hasnt got any access to ptr..No absolute sence of correct balancing.Just bandaiding what seems to be a problem no matter the concequences.At least from sotg the devs seem to know that theres a line were mathematically something is balanced and whats left is people starting to l2p

Also i find really stupid claiming you have 100%(in other posts) win ratio and at same time degrading other teams for playing eles..You basically imply that not only are you better for winning 100% but also for making up for a massive disadvantage runniing warrior and only 1 ele..Thats too hard for me to believe it.Sorry..

in PvP

Oni.5429

My fault for even trying to talk sense with random hotjoiners, I surrender.

in PvP

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

yeah pretty much… Coming from a freaking ele… Access to tons of conditions and condition removal without ever changing the build… POOR YOU!

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

in PvP

Avead.5760

Well no big secret you are a narcissist ,self involving kitten..
(with the good sence i mean :P )

in PvP

Posted by: Cirax.9231

Cirax.9231

Oni.5429:

I think one of the most amusing things on these forums is watching these horrible hotjoiner eles trying to convince top players that they’re bad because said top players are calling eles overpowered.

The class is absolutely disgusting and does not require massive skill to be extremely powerful. All it needs is the right build.

Yeah, that’s because you have the wrong build. Eles wont ‘’instantly die’‘, even when they’re up vs a thief, a mesmer and a warrior from stealth burst together with the correct build. They’ll be able to rtl+blink back to mid, reset their health and push close again whenever they feel like it.

Lots of sense, coming from the high and almighty competitive player.

Try not raging next time, maybe you’ll be taken seriously?

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

This. Nothing to add…you blow all your stuff and they just go back full hp in no time..again…and again…and again, if they’re really kitten and manage to get close to death somehow…just “Oh kitten…rtl” away and bb he’s already contesting somewhere else…even bunker guardians can’t refull so often and they have the mobility of a rock….

Dear god…when our bunker guardian goes down at mid vs 3 we can send our ele and 90% of the times he can hold it vs 3 ppl for enough time to let the guardian respawn and going back mid….for the rest of the match he just keeps far point neutral vs 2 without dying, sure it’s good for us but…seriously? A light armored class contesting a point vs 2 for a whole match?

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

DiogoSilva.7089

Yup. Thief must have good positioning, target selection, use his evasion and weapon swapping at the right times and work with the team for things like resses

A bunker ele must heavily rely on dodging (with vigor), movement (with swiftness) and well-timed defenses to survive, due to their naturally poor passive defense. They must swap not between two weapons, but four, to be played at full, and demand from the player higher skill memorization for that too.

To say that an average player makes an excellent bunker ele is ridiculous. If anything, it usually leads to the opposite.

It’s true that bunker eles are too strong, but that has nothing to do with the skill that is required to master that build.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

It’s true that bunker eles are too strong, but that has nothing to do with the skill that is required to master that build.

Since you need pretty much none…just rotate attenuements while blowing the whole weapon skillbar before switching for the next and you’re done, dodge if needed….if kitten hits the fan just rtl away or mist form waiting for att/skills cd…

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Why nerf it?

Actually as an ele with all cleansing traits, mass condition necros and engis scare me far more than any wimpy burst classes that I can stunbreak away from and heal. It’s because they can consistently and very quickly load you up with a huge amount of short lasting conditions so that your cleansing is wasted on short condition stacks (and not necessarily the one you may have wanted, like chill or poison), and then they can go to town.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in PvP

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

If you blow your burst, and they’re instantly up to full hp again, then you chose a bad time to use your burst.

As far as nerfing eles go, I think a good way would be to spread decent boon removal utilities to other classes. And the last patch did nerf eles a bit, so it’s clear anet is working on, they just didn’t want to hammer it to nothing while there are no other viable builds available.

in PvP

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

I love how people say “bunker ele is easier to play then backstab thief!”
Of course it’s easier to stay alive with a bunker than with a glass cannon, but have you ever tried playing with a zerker amulet full glass cannon elementalist? yeah, you live 3 seconds (mist form), and then YOU’RE DEAD. And you have no stealth or shortbow evade or distortion or blurred frenzy or a kittenING STUN BREAK ON YOUR WEAPONSET.
So, if you want to compare a glass cannon, do it with another glass cannon, instead of comparing apples to melons
thank you.

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in PvP

Avead.5760

So, if you want to compare a glass cannon, do it with another glass cannon, instead of comparing apples to melons
thank you.

so much sence..my brain is gonna explode :P

in PvP

Posted by: Lady Sara Goldheart.2764

Lady Sara Goldheart.2764

An elementalist using Berserker’s is not the problem but one like using Cleric’s.

in PvP

titaniumm.2983

An elementalist using Berserker’s is not the problem but one like using Cleric’s.

and thank goodness..if ele doesn’t have the magic cleric-bunker build, you would not see more elementalists, except the “free-kill” , cause any other our setup are totally crap..