Your opinion on the patch as a pvper

in PvP

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

Has this patch improved/declined the pvp experience for you?

Also as a note of interest, post your rank/experiences pre-patch

in PvP

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

short answer: NO

Reward system and warderobe is very nice and i love it

but the game is still the same or new problems

• same broken Q System for TeamQ so teams sitting in ts farm random players (solo,duo, triple teams) and get for this rating^^
  • SoloQ same broken maps – skyhammer and spritwatch
  • soloQ lower rewards than TeamQ even when i can play teamQ solo
  • people have to PAY to can duell
  • people have to PAY to can use hotjoins cause not enough server
  • NEW GAMEMODE AFTER 2 YEARS souless implemented and players have to PAY to use it
  • still no unranked Q
  • still same broken leaderboard and not ingame leaderboards – ladder on the horizont will fix everything – just lol
  • still conditions everywhere
  • still more AI on map than players
  • ai hit now like trucks
  • thief still tooo much gapclosers
  • tooooo much and even more than before passive bullkitten
  • combat + gameplay still frustrating cause no real combatlog to tell me wtf just happen
  • ye and more but what i wrote should be enough

edit: just saw second line^^ – was rank 56 before/80 now and work on 7th champ title

(edited by Romek.4201)

in PvP

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

I think its unfair that Pvers are walking with legendaries in PvP and the pure PvPers have nothing.. Just a bunch of skins which you can also get easy in pve.. I vote for a better reward to the PvPers for spending their time in PvP.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in PvP

Posted by: azuzephyr.7280

azuzephyr.7280

I think its unfair that Pvers are walking with legendaries in PvP and the pure PvPers have nothing.. Just a bunch of skins which you can also get easy in pve.. I vote for a better reward to the PvPers for spending their time in PvP.

+1

in PvP

Posted by: holodoc.5748

holodoc.5748

Getting a legendary in PvE is not easy except if you use real money to get gems/gold to make it easier. If you use only in-game stuff you’ll need at least a couple of months of hard grind to achieve your goal. That includes grinding for appropriate lodestones and gifts, getting some of the crafting professions to lvl 400 (gifts require them), getting legendary specific gifts, LOTS of very expensive T6 materials and last but not least, a precursor.

in PvP

Quincy.2198

Getting a legendary in PvE is not easy except if you use real money to get gems/gold to make it easier. If you use only in-game stuff you’ll need at least a couple of months of hard grind to achieve your goal. That includes grinding for appropriate lodestones and gifts, getting some of the crafting professions to lvl 400 (gifts require them), getting legendary specific gifts, LOTS of very expensive T6 materials and last but not least, a precursor.

I dont care if it took you guys a long time, we received nothing in all this time.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in PvP

holodoc.5748

I dont care if it took you guys a long time, we received nothing in all this time.

That’s not true. Players which spent a lot of time in sPvP received a lot of skins which are hard to obtain in PvE or would require a lot of time to get them. Additionally sPvP was a completely isolated game mode until the recent patch so there was nothing that was interchangeably useful to both game modes (i.e. gold was absolutely useless in sPvP, karma in PvE etc.) You also have to take into account that many hard-core sPvP players aren’t interested in PvE or WvWvW which means rewards are not that much important to them and the previous version of sPvP was all they actually needed. Their outcries are more related to sPvP itself, lack of challenge etc.

As for legendary weapons, I don’t own any of those although I could have made them on multiple occasions (I simply don’t like the skins). I play all game modes (level 500 in WvWvW, rank 37 in sPvP, multiple characters with 100% map completion, all 8 player professions) so I don’t have a reason to be particularly biased toward any game mode.

The situation might be a bit different now that sPvP has opened itself to other modes but you can’t deny the fact that sPvP rewards got a serious buff since the introduction of the patch.

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Eh…the patch overall made PvP a little better, but it hasn’t made much difference to me.

It’s nice to have all my PvP skins unlocked account wide…but I honestly haven’t changed any of my character’s look since the patch dropped (well, one alt I never play got a shiny new look).

In PvP itself, I’m still running the same build after playing around a bit, but that’s primarily because there were no meaningful changes for thieves, outside of a nerf to S/P.

It really just feels like ANet put in a ton of resources and time into what just amounted as a nice quality of life change while nothing has really gotten that shaken up. I’m still waiting for a new PvP mode. Sure TDM is out there, but I haven’t really touched it since it’s custom arena only. Even then, I’m not really that excited about it since I think sPvP needs more objectives, not less.

in PvP

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

Got me playing again.

Its pretty good. TDM is probably the better part of the update but balance has felt… better?

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

in PvP

Posted by: Tactu.4867

Tactu.4867

//just a positive comment passing through

personally speaking , this patch has made things wonderful . improved my experience from average-satisfied to very good. i actually enjoy spvp now.
rank 43.

// you can continue your qq

SFR – lvl 80 Ornamentalist

in PvP

Posted by: Lonely Hermit.1967

Lonely Hermit.1967

Matchmaking – now even more broken
Rewards – Its worth nothing! Only skill points and green items…
Population – higher, but full of PvE players
Megaserver – ok, nice… I see a lot of people in hotm, but when I log into the game and I see there are 4 thieves in my team, I can’t relog, because with no ssd harddrive it takes 5 minutes just to relog!
New gamemode – team deathmatch only playable with custom arenas
Reranking – super annoying – funny when you realize how many hours have you wasted to get your rank…

For me personaly there is only one thing that is good and it is the wardrobe. But the rest… It should stay the way it used to be… free/paid tournaments ftw…

pre patch – top 300 EU thief, rank 60, 7 champions

in PvP

Posted by: Dirame.8521

Dirame.8521

Gameplaywise, fun is in the air BUT;
Necros rule the condi world, the only people who can threaten them are thieves, Warriors and specially crafted Engineers.

Thief condi can get a little to hot to handle.

Eles are back in the game and are as annoying as ever.

People say Engies are OP and Balthy runes are the cause and I say…. that’s totally bull.

Finally, rise of the condi guard woot woot!

I make guides to builds you may not have heard of;
http://www.youtube.com/user/ceimash
http://www.twitch.tv/ceimash

in PvP

Posted by: FuzzyRamen.4902

FuzzyRamen.4902

PvE heroes should earn their skins such as legendary in PvP. All the players that are exclusively playing PvP gets nothing. As of now I spent a nice chunk of time got to rank 57 pre patch and in return now I have to spend transmutation charges to even put a piece of skin on.

Mesmer need that perplexity runes in PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: Ugruk.4069

Ugruk.4069

The patch wasn’t made for spvpers in mind, so you will never get the rewards corresponding to the time you wasted in spvp, but any changes are better than that crap we had before.

So basically it’s better than nothing

in PvP

holodoc.5748

PvE heroes should earn their skins such as legendary in PvP. All the players that are exclusively playing PvP gets nothing. As of now I spent a nice chunk of time got to rank 57 pre patch and in return now I have to spend transmutation charges to even put a piece of skin on.

You should have received at least 57 transmutation charges for free so I don’t see how that can present a problem.

in PvP

Ugruk.4069

You should have received at least 57 transmutation charges for free so I don’t see how that can present a problem.

Maybe he can’t make alts and change the clothes as he pleases? You know something that wasn’t a problem before?

in PvP

Quincy.2198

Not sure if we get enough t6 mats via tracks. I didnt really get alot of them after two tracks.

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in PvP

Posted by: Dany Little Star.2837

Dany Little Star.2837

This patch is the final hit to the PvP scene.

- rewards for hardcore PvPers are equal to 0;
- to change the skin of your character you have to spend transmutations charge;
- PvE Hero comes in soloQ and do it just for the rewards;
- if you do only PvP you have come to PvE and do dungeon if you want more rewards track;
- the matchmaking system and leaderboards are more broken then ever.

Seriously…this patch is again only dedicated to the PvErs…the PvP scene is seriously broken and an absolutly joke.

in PvP

Posted by: ceol.9175

ceol.9175

snip

Everything about your post is great. As a new player to PvP, fixing those things would make it awesome. I hate knowing that because of some dumb luck with group composition, my win/loss is so messed up for solo. Give me a solo queue that isn’t ranked and gives progress towards tracks, and I’d be happy. Or just take away the cap for hotjoins because it isn’t doing anything to stop botters.

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

As a level 80 PvP’er with my Legendary Champion title, I have nothing more to work towards that can’t be obtained in PvE.

Anet really shafted high end PvP players here. Not to mention those poor souls who needlessly grinded out their ranks beyond r55. I truly feel sorry for them. Never thought an MMO would show so much disrespect to its most loyal players.

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

Solid foundation. Hope for the future.

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: Pinkcomet.2975

Pinkcomet.2975

Agreed. Even i m a pvx
(pve80 pvp20). Just decent pvper here.
Now i have 3legends shining in the mist.

Feel betrayed for those who are pure pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

I think the patch was a step in the right direction. However for me personally, I play less pvp now. The reward track isn’t good enough to keep me playing, and I’m already 80. So there’s not much for me to do. I’ve been near the top of the soloq leaderboard enough, so that doesn’t interest me. Also I don’t have a team, so I tend to stay away from teamq. For the most part I might play a game now and then, but I’d rather go to wvw.

It was a great step in getting more people into pvp, however for the veterans there’s not much incentives still. I’m hoping it becomes better when they release ladders and seasons one day.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(edited by Harbinger.8637)

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Failure to address rampant nature of warriors in regards to their offense/defense ratio. They still carry far too much defense for how offense they can bring.

Absolute and total failure to mitigate Pet builds. Pet builds were ideally meant to provide new comers a straight forward build concept and keep them marginally competitive, but easily out done by purposeful builds played well. Currently spamming mesmer/ranger/necro/ thief pets can be devastating to purposeful builds played excellently.

Lack of understanding of current PvP ‘Must have’s’ to equip most professions with stability, but not any to others shows the lack of understanding and ultimately lessening of build diversity. This is why Guardian will always remain on home, and necro will virtually never have a place as decapper/mid defense or push far.

Reworking of sigils was good, yet the same sigils are still being run..which ultimately they provided nothing new that players wanted.

Immunity skills still exist. They shouldn’t.

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

in my opinion they made some things so much better,
its just a shame that they also made some pretty awful changes.

pros
there seems to be a greater build variety.
(and less hambows dispite no major changes to them)
the wardrobe is nice.
reward tracks so we can get some extra gold.
new DM map is fun.

cons
removal of 8v8 servers which were my favourite game mode.
a cap to reward tracks in hotjoin.
rabbit rank pvers waving their pvp legendaries in our faces.
lack of much to do with any of the rewards for a pvper. (except the tomes and scrolls)

edit: rank 53 none meta hotjoin casual(ish)

in PvP

Posted by: Your Game My Rules.5324

Your Game My Rules.5324

This update was good.
It was a nice push into eSports, with several new game modes, veteran players being rewarded for what they did pre-patch and giving them stuff according to their pre-patch rank.
The MMR is way more solid than it has ever been and allows us to play with players close to our top only. Players who have played a significant numbers of tourneys are into the leaderboards and we dont see players with [10wins – 3lose] being top20 anymore.
Broken builds like decap engi, pistol whip, petting zoo, PU, Diamond Skin & some other crap builds pre patch got slightly nerfed and we dont see a lot of them anymore in either soloQ or teamQ.
Also the new ladders & leagues they introduced was really nice and the fact they do not count towards daily achievment improved PvP’ers gameplay since PvE’rs didn’t care about it (since it didnt give them their 2 daily achievment points).
The fact they introduced guild halls was amazing and i dont think i’ll be able to thanks Anet enough for it anytime soon.

Guess that’s it.

Cptn Zhu ~ A Haven Of Tranquility [Home]
Several GW1 goldcapes ~

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

The patch wasn’t made for spvpers in mind, so you will never get the rewards corresponding to the time you wasted in spvp, but any changes are better than that crap we had before.

From a purely devil’s advocate point of view, how is it better? The reward tracks now give us 3 weapons and 1 armor skin with some mats (if you’re a pure PvPer, you probably won’t have use for anyway). Now, we used to be able to win a tournament match and get a chest which contained skins, earn glory to spend on skins, craft skins with PvP materials and so on. Now we get rewards at a much slower rate and everything is with PvE in mind, sort of counter-productive to PvP no? In effect, we’ve been given considerably less, so no, it’s not better than nothing.

The problem is in that we now have to PAY for rewards we have already earned. PvE players can do a dungeon, buy a reward and equip it. We have to pay for the privilege with every piece we earned before the patch. How do you not see this as a problem?

At least we got some balance in PvP though right? right? oh.. no, wrong.

The MMR is way more solid than it has ever been and allows us to play with players close to our top only.

LOL what? This isn’t even close to being correct. Had several matches last night, 5 dragons vs Dolyaks or lower, they got utterly facerolled, how is this solid MMR? None of the matches were even kind of close.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

I still think the locker is to the disadvantage of the pvp players.
You now have to pay to change skins and the amount of skins obtainable after the patch was drasticly decreased.
We still don’t have any way to get most of the “cool” weapons from PvE (Mist weapons, fractal skins, foefire, etc.)

in PvP

Posted by: Phantom Master.9582

Phantom Master.9582

The legendaries are the most painful thing about this patch, Its probably going to take me another year just to get both legendaries(From PvP), and Mr. Dungeon Farmer walks the frick in as a new PvP player with a GLORIOUS shiny armor and at least 3 legendaries.

R80 Mesmer- Inquisitor Amena
Eternity~!

in PvP

Posted by: Your Game My Rules.5324

Your Game My Rules.5324

The MMR is way more solid than it has ever been and allows us to play with players close to our top only.

LOL what? This isn’t even close to being correct. Had several matches last night, 5 dragons vs Dolyaks or lower, they got utterly facerolled, how is this solid MMR? None of the matches were even kind of close.

U dont get sarcasm do u?

Cptn Zhu ~ A Haven Of Tranquility [Home]
Several GW1 goldcapes ~

in PvP

Static.9841

U dont get sarcasm do u?

Clearly that one passed me by :p

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in PvP

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

This update was good.
It was a nice push into eSports, with several new game modes, veteran players being rewarded for what they did pre-patch and giving them stuff according to their pre-patch rank.
The MMR is way more solid than it has ever been and allows us to play with players close to our top only. Players who have played a significant numbers of tourneys are into the leaderboards and we dont see players with [10wins – 3lose] being top20 anymore.
Broken builds like decap engi, pistol whip, petting zoo, PU, Diamond Skin & some other crap builds pre patch got slightly nerfed and we dont see a lot of them anymore in either soloQ or teamQ.
Also the new ladders & leagues they introduced was really nice and the fact they do not count towards daily achievment improved PvP’ers gameplay since PvE’rs didn’t care about it (since it didnt give them their 2 daily achievment points).
The fact they introduced guild halls was amazing and i dont think i’ll be able to thanks Anet enough for it anytime soon.

Guess that’s it.

Dear Zhu! Remember these forumz are often times low on sarcasm detectors, so some ppl won’t get the message you are trying to convey.

Next time you should add a small print just in case~

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

love the patch.
hate the bug’s that came with it.

Priority #1, fix things again before next patch, hotfixes wanted/preferred.
would love to have a little download every time I log in, just to know things are being worked on every day.

NB: New map = mini wvw zerging.
King of the hill would have worked better as a gamemode, but i can’t complain because there is a new gamemode.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

The reward system is nice. And the new interface/gear management.

But that’s about the only good thing I can say about sPvP since the patch.

It’s not even the balance that’s the major issue here (although the lack of anti-condition runes is really crippling). It’s the quality of play that has seriously deteriorated.

Hotjoin is unplayable because all servers are either full to the brim or some sort of “rank farming” ruleset.

SoloQ is unplayable because of Skyhammer.

TeamQ is where everyone has turned to and that suffers from bad match-making and premades farming PuGs 90% of the time. It’s also infested with people who clearly belong in hotjoin but can’t play there because of the aforementioned reasons. As a result the quality of play has really dropped.

in PvP

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

This patch got me logging back into the game. It’s not that it had a big effect on PvP itself, but the way things are changing gives me hope for the future of the game.

Also, playing some other upcoming games made me realize how much potential GW2 actually has.

One thing I’ve noticed though is that Solo Q is dreadfully frustrating at the moment. The matchmaking feels 100% random, and so does Skyhammer.

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.5027

Pyriall.5027

The only thing good that come out of this patch was Courtyard. If they were smart, which I know they’re not, they would expand upon this and make it a 3 v 3, 4 v 4, or 5 v 5 (which is pushing it) and make this “arenas”.

Courtyard is the only map in any other MMO that comes close to feeling like WoW arenas. They did a nice job on this map. The only problem would be figuring out how to handle potential spawn camping after a big wipe.

Outside of that, this patch consisted of:

Punishing pvpers for pvping.
Hey those skins you unlocked? Yeah, we’re going to charge you now when you want to switch them.
You made more than one character of the same profession? ROFL…you have to unlock traits on all of them (good thing most traits are TERRIBLE)
PVE legendaries…MORE SCREEN CLUTTER PLEASE. My eyes weren’t bleeding enough, thank you.
People who shouldn’t be in ranked matches are walking in asking what they’re supposed to do. Justin recommends a mentoring approach to band aid their terrible system. You wanted to win? ROFL…I’m here for the achievements and rewards.

in PvP

Posted by: Biggby.6034

Biggby.6034

As someone who jumps between all game modes:

I think the reward tracks are nice.

More players and faster queues are nice.

The gear unification/locker isn’t as nice for spvp but maybe if arenanet feel some money is flowing from spvp (from transmutation charges) they will invest more resources into spvp(not saying it’s likely).

It is at least interesting to see and experiment with new builds. Balanced or not at least they’re different.

I think the reward disparity and cap from hotjoin to ranked is creating some problems by pushing players into ranked when they may not want to be there.

I agree that the reward tracks may not really directly help players more committed to spvp. But if it brings players and revenue to spvp that seems like it should be good in the long run. It also seems like leagues and tournaments may appeal more to these players so hopefully there will be follow up in this area (a bit faster than soon).

overall, mostly positive.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

i like ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt need more improvements but like they said this is just the beginning. i like them to realease new armor skins through only pvp reward track like the balthazar back pack.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Ugruk.4069

From a purely devil’s advocate point of view, how is it better? The reward tracks now give us 3 weapons and 1 armor skin with some mats (if you’re a pure PvPer, you probably won’t have use for anyway). Now, we used to be able to win a tournament match and get a chest which contained skins, earn glory to spend on skins, craft skins with PvP materials and so on. Now we get rewards at a much slower rate and everything is with PvE in mind, sort of counter-productive to PvP no? In effect, we’ve been given considerably less, so no, it’s not better than nothing.

Well the only thing you ever got was basically a few silver because you would eventually craft all the skins you could/want at the rank you were, taking you an eternity to get the skins I thought were cool (cultural etc). And a headache because " balance".

Now they have a bigger population for pvp so they can’t actually ignore it for 6 months straight (or I hope). And you get more kitten that can get you to do pve (eww I know).

That’s my PoV.

in PvP

Static.9841

Well the only thing you ever got was basically a few silver because you would eventually craft all the skins you could/want at the rank you were, taking you an eternity to get the skins I thought were cool (cultural etc). And a headache because " balance".

We got skins through ranking up, getting wins in tPvP and from spending glory, yes indeed they would saturate as you got more that were pertinent to your rank, but you still got several per chest.

Yep, cultural and dungeon armors were a fair grind to get (with cultural supposedly being R80 gear which obviously nobody achieved).

But now we’ve had all of our previous rewards taken away and replaced with a lot more PvE component. Skins that we spent a long time earning (due to how many rank points you used to get) that we now have to pay for. Nobody makes you pay for the dungeon gear you got as a reward for handing in your tokens, only if you wished to transmute them onto other stat gear.

Now they have a bigger population for pvp so they can’t actually ignore it for 6 months straight (or I hope). And you get more kitten that can get you to do pve (eww I know).

I hope you’re right on the former part, PvP needs attention, but it needs attention beyond gimmicky reward tracks and a wardrobe system, we need balance, proper leaderboards, seasons etc.

I don’t mind PvE or PvE based rewards, but PvP also needs PvP centric rewards.

in PvP

Posted by: Xobile.2639

Xobile.2639

Well, with the influx of PvE players (nothing wrong with that) I would have hoped that they would have also added a /resign function to be able to forfeit solo matches. I don’t mind having new players on my team that are willing to learn and improve on their skills. It’s when you have complete unwillingness to cooperate that the problems arise. Personally I found with the new system the dishonor system needs to be tweaked or add /resign. I find more than 3 matches in 72 hours absolutely unbearable since the update. For anyone claiming that leaving matches doesn’t promote team play: There’s nothing “cool” about sitting there and taking punishment from a team of 5 relatively capable PvPers when the other team is essentially handicapped with a new player.

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

The FEATURE patch was an absolute failure when it comes to sPvP. I no longer have anywhere to play because I dislike TeamQ (I hate destroying PUGs) and SoloQ has become absolutely horrible to play. I feel like I got no choice but to leave this game at the moment. It sucks that I waited so long believing that ArenaNet would change things but they clearly don’t care and can’t be bothered to make the effort to listen to the players who know what they are talking about.

in PvP

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

I wasn’t aware they even made many changes to PvP?

I know I’m happy due to the addition of wardrobe though.

in PvP

Posted by: toubi.5683

toubi.5683

i dont play gw2 .. its 2 months now.. they dont care about pvpers.only for pvers.

in PvP

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

With the lack of 8v8 rooms, this patch declined incredibly.

5v5 conquest is BORING.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

That’s not true. Players which spent a lot of time in sPvP received a lot of skins which are hard to obtain in PvE or would require a lot of time to get them. Additionally sPvP was a completely isolated game mode until the recent patch so there was nothing that was interchangeably useful to both game modes (i.e. gold was absolutely useless in sPvP, karma in PvE etc.) You also have to take into account that many hard-core sPvP players aren’t interested in PvE or WvWvW which means rewards are not that much important to them and the previous version of sPvP was all they actually needed. Their outcries are more related to sPvP itself, lack of challenge etc.

As for legendary weapons, I don’t own any of those although I could have made them on multiple occasions (I simply don’t like the skins). I play all game modes (level 500 in WvWvW, rank 37 in sPvP, multiple characters with 100% map completion, all 8 player professions) so I don’t have a reason to be particularly biased toward any game mode.

The situation might be a bit different now that sPvP has opened itself to other modes but you can’t deny the fact that sPvP rewards got a serious buff since the introduction of the patch.

Who are you to speak for the PvP only players, there’s no skin that you obtain in PvP are hard to obtain in PvE, the only one skin you get is infinite light, and it required tons of glory and gold to make, or you have to be one of a few rank 70 that ever existed in years of playing while there are already thousands of infinite light in PvE. after the patch, anything is easier to obtain in PvE then in PvP.

PvP players want good looking skins just like PvE players, there’s no change.

(edited by Simon.3794)

in PvP

Posted by: Envy.8093

Envy.8093

We got kittened in the kitten because we worked so hard to achieve r60+ and didn’t get ANYTHING besides stupid transmutation charges on skins we already had (by the by my toad king sword got deleted and I sent in ticket and they refused to help). I was r67 and 3 ranks away from precursor. Now I’ll never get one and all my work was wasted.

in PvP

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

As a PvPer, I think it was a mixed bag overall, some good, some bad.

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

A lot of good improvements like the wardrobe, the reward tracks, some of the alterations off the runes.

But with all the new ppl it shows that the MMR/ladder needs a lot of work. Due to all the new players that get pushed in to the top 100 after 10/15 games played matchups are even more random then they used to be. Soloq is pretty much the same thing as hotjoin now with people running around aimlessly killing eachother.

I was in a Kyhlo game vs some of our new top 50 players. At one point 3 of them where chasing my engineer for about a minute or two while the rest of my team was keeping 3 caps. Hilarious to see but a tragic example of what this system does to the semi competetive side of this game.

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Lowen.8157

Lowen.8157

Imho after nearly 2 years they are still not even close to a kind of balance in pvp. fix that first instead of what they gave us now