dragon hunter f3 needs a nerf bat.

in PvP

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

No I think DH is just fine. Eventually everyone will be playing DH because they’re “fun” and now they just have more build options. Just because you see x3+ guard on each team doesn’t mean anything. Its just cuz guards are on par with other classes. Thats why they’re seen more than any other class. Duh. As we know, everyone plays whats fun in ranked pvp games, not just whats best.

Iove making arguments in favor of broken stuff. XD

Another: My elite isn’t broken its just better than all my other elites. Duh. That doesn’t make it broken. My logic is unbeatable.

Another: Guards are not broken because they were bad before. Thus, no matter how strong they are now, they are completely balanced due to being underpowered before. Logic.

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Problem is there are so many guardians out there who main them but were forced to play something else cause we are in a good spot for 4 years. Now we have 3rd almost viable option (after meditrapper and maybe burn guard??) so ppl are just trying that out.

From my perspective symbol meta build is bad. Hype will drop fast cause meditrapper is better in any possible way but its not that competitive in group play.

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I honestly don’t mind DH f3. It has a lot of counter-play. Coming from thief, I like to drop sb4 under their feet and maybe weaponswap/go in for burst if i can get behind them without being nuked. honestly the unblockable, inexpensive, pulsing poison field by itself goes a long way though. I get that people are upset that DHs can burst while defending with it, but that’s kind of thematic of HoT. If you want to address that, there would need to be some pretty sweeping changes across the board.

Small shave? Maybe, but i can live with it as is. I can live with DHs as is in general. This is the first time for the entirety of HoT, I’ve been terrified of them as a thief, which I should be.

As for the criticism that it can be used as a communal defense… well yeah, they’re guards.

If i recal, since this game dont have colision detection systemu dont need to get in the back of the DH, i thin you can clip with DH body and still hit on its back, while your not in is back, so has much he traied to rotate or move if u mantain yout position (supose u can maintain same movement) u will be alwas hitting the other 180ªº degree arc w/o F3.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in PvP

Posted by: seyhzade.3401

seyhzade.3401

Dont have any probelems about any skills but there is 1 thing that relly must be fix. DH F3 skill while reviving teammate. u cant do anything its keep blockin everything. And Their spear skill must be projectile and must be blockable.

in PvP

Posted by: santenal.1054

santenal.1054

If i recal, since this game dont have colision detection systemu dont need to get in the back of the DH, i thin you can clip with DH body and still hit on its back, while your not in is back, so has much he traied to rotate or move if u mantain yout position (supose u can maintain same movement) u will be alwas hitting the other 180ªº degree arc w/o F3.

Tested it out, seems to work (melee attack assist off) but only if the dragonhunter is kind enough to stand still otherwise it’s near impossible to pull off.

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

it is an old tactic for some classes achieve damage bonus, and easilly drop supply crate on DH f3 sice it is a aoe stunner also (gota love DH’s raging and call OP while most are leeching the power creep)… that is how i played my engie, same with a old thief DD build gameplay players would have damage boost w/o actually get arround target.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in PvP

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Dont have any probelems about any skills but there is 1 thing that relly must be fix. DH F3 skill while reviving teammate. u cant do anything its keep blockin everything. And Their spear skill must be projectile and must be blockable.

… have you tried smacking his backside? While reviving, a guardian’s facing is completely fixed.