in PvP

Posted by: Benny Hinn.4759

Benny Hinn.4759

Game is unplayable.

"endless loading screen" in spvp [MERGED]

in PvP

Posted by: DarkSpirit.4659

DarkSpirit.4659

Same thing has been happening to me, it happens almost every other game and it’s getting to be really annoying. I can’t even finish a match of sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

any news about fixing?
last update was 21hours ago..i know devs need to sleep too, just asking :P

in PvP

Posted by: Smackjack.5071

Smackjack.5071

How about those loading times ?

Even when booting up the game it takes a lot longer to get on the char select screen i noticed. It slowly loads in the portraits of each character instead of the usual insta load. Im on a ssd an i noticed a considerable change in loading speed.

Loading into a match takes so very long now and respawning now takes as long as it used to take to load a entirely fresh match.

During a tourny when it bugs out and we have to kill the procces and restart the game it now takes 3 times as much time to get back into the match.

in PvP

Posted by: Coopers.4376

Coopers.4376

Yeah, load time seems to have double on my ssd as well.

in PvP

Posted by: Kerishan.8460

Kerishan.8460

Another day with this kitten bug and who wanna play sPvP CAN’T because of this.

Great work.

in PvP

Posted by: Skorp.8406

Skorp.8406

Yeah, we’re in serious need of a patch for this. My mental status is counting on you Anet.

in PvP

Smackjack.5071

I expected a hotfix yesterday.When i did not see a patch on the patcher and noticed the slow loading on the char selection screen i logged out since i did not feel like raging at loading screens during tournies

in PvP

Posted by: tarnin.1690

tarnin.1690

the worse part of this is they are trying to promote this as an eSport. Ya… good luck with that when players get booted for “being idle” because they are stuck at the loading screen.

in PvP

Posted by: Poxxia.1547

Poxxia.1547

Having it as well, and it makes the game unbearable to play … getting dc’ed in a tight fight is just NOT OK !!! There .. now I got that off my chest

Retrospectively … when there has been talk about bunker-builds being too strong, it is a bit funny. I mean: Who wants to die now? Let us all go and make bunker-chars

in PvP

Smackjack.5071

the worse part of this is they are trying to promote this as an eSport. Ya… good luck with that when players get booted for “being idle” because they are stuck at the loading screen.

Well tbh the esport content has not been applied yet and was always stated to be released post release most likely for this very reason. Bugs can creep up in any titel in any patch.

It is annoying for sure and it is true that i , you and others are dissapointed that no hotfix is ready yet but at the same time i feel that these sort of arguments are also not fair.

in PvP

Posted by: Darthik.1540

Darthik.1540

still not repaired?

in PvP

Posted by: Gullyshanks.8795

Gullyshanks.8795

Had this problem once every 2 or 3 games today. Hopefully it’s sorted soon.

in PvP

Posted by: Eduardo.4675

Eduardo.4675

Hey,how ur doing,anet ppl? everything ok?
now that ive ever so politely complimented allof you as to not have this post mistaken as a QQ/insultpost, let me add a screenie from one of todays matches:

Attachments:

Adapt or die. I never die.

in PvP

Posted by: Eduardo.4675

Eduardo.4675

Hey,how ur doing,anet ppl? everything ok?
now that ive ever so politely complimented allof you as to not have this post mistaken as a QQ/insultpost, let me add a screenie from one of todays matches:

As u can see by the screenie, if u look at the wisper talking,ull see that BOTH teams in this match Dced all the time, we went like, 100/100, then 200/100, then 200/300, then 400/300, and finally my team lost… great,huh?
Plz, fix this…
Also,in the foe of fiery fire burning foefire map, i often am unable to swap to my secondary weapon set, i have to die first… good thing is, i like my secondary set so much i dont mind dying to get to use it!!
Sarcasm aside,again i ask: plz fix this,is annoying as kitten (i even write kity kit kitten, as to demonstrate my afable personality,we dont want swering going rampart here).

Adapt or die. I never die.

in PvP

Posted by: GankSinatra.2653

GankSinatra.2653

Its happening seriously often for me. Every other death. And im so close to rank 30 FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

in PvP

Posted by: derogs.6570

derogs.6570

tpvp – broken with loading screens…
WvW broken with invisible zergs…

And this should be pvp game, gj

in PvP

Posted by: SameHH.1048

SameHH.1048

happened to me like 5 times yesterday had to alt+f4 every time

in PvP

Posted by: Namath.5614

Namath.5614

This issue was reported in the bug forum 2 days ago and we still haven’t a hotfix. I think I’m just about done with GW2 for now since Anet just like to break more and more feature after every patch.

in PvP

Posted by: CeCaKonVeu.5734

CeCaKonVeu.5734

I didnt get the loading screen bug yet and today i kept getting it in tournament as for half my team :/

in PvP

Posted by: Aether McLoud.1975

Aether McLoud.1975

Again I can’t even log into my character standing in the heart of the mists. Getting endless loading screens.

in PvP

Posted by: Quindim.3980

Quindim.3980

right now i’m alt+tabbed a endless loading scress… I died at spvp and can’t come back cause of it… forth time in less than a 1 hour.. need to keeping alt+f4 impossible to play…

in PvP

Posted by: Kimbald.2697

Kimbald.2697

Why isn’t this hotfixed yet?

This happens every 5 or 6 matches or so.
We’re looking at thousands of glory and ranking points by now, for active pvp’ers!

It can easily happen 5 to 10 times on long days of pvp, multiple this by all the days it has been going on…
I wasn’t even exagerating with my ‘thousands’ for some’.

For me it will be between 1000 and 2000 somewhere, since I can’t tell what bonuses I would or would not have gotten.

And that’s just the points lost.
The effect on the gaming fun is much more devastating.

Wiggely, wobbely and other wombaty wabbity creatures…

in PvP

Posted by: Umweltplakette.2109

Umweltplakette.2109

Having this problem also. Happened to me 3 times now … guess the map doesn’t matter since it happened on Kyhlo, Capricorn and Foefire already

in PvP

Posted by: DaddyDaz.5193

DaddyDaz.5193

still broke. hope a fix is coming. tryin to keep hope alive!

experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

in PvP

Posted by: cainejw.7142

cainejw.7142

I’ve had it happen now every time I’ve resurrected at load. Frankly, it’s making me want to play GW2 less and less.

in PvP

Posted by: cainejw.7142

cainejw.7142

Well, I officially have decided to not play GW2 until this is fixed. While I’m one of the largest champions of Anet and bought the CE, I can’t help but be incredibly upset by this bug and the completely lackadaisical response as of current.

in PvP

Posted by: Mike.9185

Mike.9185

just happened in tpvp aswell. on the first death on 2 of our teammembers. so it was basicly a 3v5… oh and 3 mesmers and a thief on enemy team :P state of the game is great atm…

in PvP

Posted by: RustyEyeballs.8927

RustyEyeballs.8927

I think I’m gunna resort to posting on this forum every time I get this load screen. Getting this screen is a minimum of 20 seconds lost time in a pvp match. For tPvP this pretty close to an autolose and in tPvP a loss is a full TOURNEY loss. I’m getting this screen about every other game on average.

in PvP

Posted by: BakBakaa.2453

BakBakaa.2453

I think I’m gunna resort to posting on this forum every time I get this load screen. Getting this screen is a minimum of 20 seconds lost time in a pvp match. For tPvP this pretty close to an autolose and in tPvP a loss is a full TOURNEY loss. I’m getting this screen about every other game on average.

I am doing the same thing except with the bug report system in game. I figure they MAY see it posted on the forums and submit the report through the proper channels, or I can use the bug report in game and make them lok at each of my reports indivdually with all the proper information they collect to fix the issue.

in PvP

Posted by: TheCelt.1394

TheCelt.1394

Got the screen again. . . The frequency of occurence is absurd, it’s happening nearly once an hour.

“It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument”. -William G. McAdoo

in PvP

Posted by: shadows wolf.6928

shadows wolf.6928

it got me today, cant play any SPvP, was working right after the patch for me,
shut my PC down for the first time in weeks and windows did a update now endless load after 2 or 3 deaths in sPvP

in PvP

Posted by: BakBakaa.2453

BakBakaa.2453

Just to give a frame of reference… i did not have any windows updates to do and this still happens to me a few times a night. I updated today and have yet to see if I am still getting the issue (will be later tonight before I can play).

in PvP

Posted by: Noctred.6732

Noctred.6732

As a few others have mentioned, I’m not sure why there has to be a loading screen at all when you respawn.

in PvP

Posted by: cobaltshadow.3751

cobaltshadow.3751

It’s been happening a kitten-ton to me also. I experienced it once before this last patch, 250+ games without issue. Since last patch, every game I play now freezes on the loading screen Alt+F4 to close it. I only play gw2 for pvp at this point, so this is a game breaker for me. I’ll check back in a week or so I guess.

in PvP

Posted by: Apophis.8561

Apophis.8561

happened to me like 5 times today. thankfully not all in a row but it is happening none the less.

in PvP

Posted by: Khados.8147

Khados.8147

Been happening to me many times over the last two days…have to ctrl-alt-delete my way out urgh

in PvP

Posted by: Mercenary.1280

Mercenary.1280

Grrrrr why is this even a problem? Has happened to me at least 10 times and since my schedule doesn’t let me play very often, this is getting very frustrating

in PvP

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

This problem is not fixed , it happens on a daily bases atleast for my team-mates. When will this be patched ? PvP is unplayable like this atleast for tpvp.

play hard , go pro.

in PvP

Posted by: Mercenary.1280

Mercenary.1280

Just happened again twice in a row. All i want to do is pvp………………

in PvP

Posted by: Albaraa.1635

Albaraa.1635

Lmao my team was winning the second round and we ended up loosing because throughout the game every single one of us got loading screen locked at least once… fail

in PvP

Posted by: Benny Hinn.4759

Benny Hinn.4759

I am going to try to return my copy of GW2 because these infinite loading screens are unacceptable. Any decent company would have realized that their game is practically unplayable in this state and would have immediately reverted to the previous patch.

in PvP

Posted by: rlenk.7629

rlenk.7629

Tired of this, wish that my glory booster wasn’t completely wasted every time I use one because of this.

in PvP

Posted by: IDICERI.4268

IDICERI.4268

I am not sure but the thieves down spike is mostly to blame. Every time I am spiked by a thief in tpvp I get bugged on loading screen.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
Einstein

in PvP

Posted by: Disconnected.9253

Disconnected.9253

same thing, twice tonight so far

in PvP

Posted by: Numot.3965

Numot.3965

Since I think the merge ate my earlier post:

I’m pretty convinced this has something to deal with the in game sounds getting confuzled somehow. I generally experince the loading screen of doom when ALOT of effects go off around the time of my death, meaning it happens more frequently in a team fight, or when zerged, then alone (still happens them sometimes too). Also people effected by this don’t actually re-spawn, their corpse remains right on the ground were they fell. They just get the loading screen and can hear everything going on around them.

in PvP

Posted by: derogs.6570

derogs.6570

So i guess nothing will change until next week update.
And this should be priority fix

in PvP

Posted by: Arc.9374

Arc.9374

Just had it happen twice within 30 mins.

Once on Niflhel, then again on FoeFire.

Pretty much makes the whole thing a waste of time.

Potaters!

in PvP

Posted by: choban.9027

choban.9027

I didn’t play for few days, and today i was in two tourneys. DCed so many times. Few times because endless loading screen after death, and many times because gw2.exe problem. Happened to my teammates also…