limit AI

limit AI

in PvP

Posted by: gesho.9468

gesho.9468

i dont see this game going anywhere without limiting AI.

i’m not pro, but the better i’m getting at pvp (r36 currently), the more i understand this is not a game i want to fight. necro AI, mesmer AI, engi turrets. i play some of these myself and i win without doing much. i play against some of these and its no fun at all.

all in all – unless AI is limited a very wonderful combat mechanics are ruined. not every pve build is pvp material.

limit AI

in PvP

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

AI builds are almost always worse in PvE than PvP. They are also widely unviable in coordinated play. AI itself isn’t an issue, just keep pushing the passive play into more active (a la Bone Minions being awful without landing Putrid Explosion), reduce the visual clutter, and increase readability of certain skills.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

limit AI

in PvP

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

AI builds are almost always worse in PvE than PvP. They are also widely unviable in coordinated play. AI itself isn’t an issue, just keep pushing the passive play into more active (a la Bone Minions being awful without landing Putrid Explosion), reduce the visual clutter, and increase readability of certain skills.

Yeah if all the minion damage was baked into the actives, instead of auto attacks, they’d be much more reasonable.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

limit AI

in PvP

Posted by: meh.6784

meh.6784

Then how am I supposed to transform a zoomancer into moa and laugh at his helplessness because all his pets disappeared?