mesmer nerfs better be in order

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

poor mesmers were so overnerfed that they are still stomping legend games while class-stacking and literally doing the same rotation for every situation over and over while being able to easily outrotate every class in game and have the only complete shutdown skill in game

its chronobunker all over again except that now they also can kill you much faster

Attachments:

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

What’s your screenshot supposed to show? One team had two Mesmers and another had just one. The final score difference was 58 points.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I wouldn’t stack two Mesmers on a team and I wouldn’t call that the most OP class stacking comp…. double ele or double rev is more toxic. Imo.

Your pic doesn’t show much of a concern here.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Lexander.4579

What’s your screenshot supposed to show? One team had two Mesmers and another had just one. The final score difference was 58 points.

son this is legend, 58 point difference here means more than 0-500 in your average ruby match, besides enemies have made plenty of mistakes including us stealing beasts and stuff but simply pressure from 2 mesmers was insane

when you have a class that can be present in 2 places at once while being one of the best duelists in game you cant really do anything about him decap-skitten outside of swarming the mesmer with 2+ people which puts your team at a huge disadvantage

in PvP

Posted by: CptCuddles.8912

CptCuddles.8912

son this is legend, 58 point difference here means more than 0-500 in your average ruby match, besides enemies have made plenty of mistakes including us stealing beasts and stuff but simply pressure from 2 mesmers was insane

when you have a class that can be present in 2 places at once while being one of the best duelists in game you cant really do anything about him decap-skitten outside of swarming the mesmer with 2+ people which puts your team at a huge disadvantage

You thinking you’re something special for being in legend is cute. Good luck with the rant though.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Typical rant from legendary that rode the lucktrain.

You know, us plebs… we’ve had to content with mesmers long before hitting legendary… which is probably how us plebs know, what to do to win those matches.

in PvP

Lexander.4579

Typical rant from legendary that rode the lucktrain.

You know, us plebs… we’ve had to content with mesmers long before hitting legendary… which is probably how us plebs know, what to do to win those matches.

chances to see a mesmer who is able to do anything other than double moa in matches below legendary are low though so its likely you dont quite have an idea what mesmer can do

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Ah yes, I forgot… everything below legendary is fodder…

But… YOU made a rant thread complaining about double mesmer team… even though you got one mesmer on your team yourself… thats actually more than I usually get… and still Im not getting outrotated by them… legendary, diamond or ruby.

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Your team had a thief. Of course you lost.

in PvP

Posted by: FJSAMA.2867

FJSAMA.2867

poor mesmers were so overnerfed that they are still stomping legend games while class-stacking and literally doing the same rotation for every situation over and over while being able to easily outrotate every class in game and have the only complete shutdown skill in game

its chronobunker all over again except that now they also can kill you much faster

condi thief versus 2 condi mesmer/2 necro… ye its bad. Your team lost cause of you, not cause enemy team had 2 mesmers. L2p. Mic drop.

in PvP

Posted by: ResJudicator.7916

ResJudicator.7916

Also, a 58 point difference in Legend is nothing. If anything, comebacks can be a lot larger in legend because good players should know how to generate and maintain momentum. Just look at some of the proleague games with 150+ point comebacks.

in PvP

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

Hilarious. Another “nerf mesmers plz” thread and this time from someone who LITERALLY REFUSES to even TRY playing more than one class .

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

in PvP

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

if you or that other low scoring ranger were a necro you woulda won.
condies op man.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in PvP

Lexander.4579

funny how the same people who whined about mesmer being underpowered are white knighting for that class even in that thread despite without any buffs “overnerfed mesmer” steadily became meta once more just as i called it 1.5 month ago

i pity them for being in such denial

in PvP

Posted by: tsawr.7905

tsawr.7905

You’re being so salty over one match. rip in pips.

in PvP

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

son this is legend, 58 point difference here means more than 0-500 in your average ruby match

lol

…lol

yeah right. no it doesnt. lol.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in PvP

Lexander.4579

You’re being so salty over one match. rip in pips.

if that was only one match i’d never mind it, unfortunately since metabattle builds spread like a plague and a good player can abuse mesmer to ridiculous extent the situation is going to become as sad as in s1 very soon unless anet will take measures in the coming patch

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Dude

Get gud

And l2p and how to counter mesmer … next

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

I don’t understand why you had to hide your own skill-bar.

The only conclusion that comes to mind is that you yourself were playing condi-cheese.

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

(edited by Velimere.7685)

in PvP

Lexander.4579

The only conclusion that comes to mind is that you yourself were playing condi-cheese.

im playing my own build which none of metabattle heroes know so i prefer to protect my intellectual property

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Lol, he is playing a crappy build since it’s non meta. What a troll and he co.plains about losing a game:

Dude, here is an advice to win games you have to play a Metta build. Try metabattle and good luck.

Ahhahaa

in PvP

Posted by: ranciddy.8243

ranciddy.8243

im playing my own build which none of metabattle heroes know so i prefer to protect my intellectual property

lol “intellectual property”

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Oh please…

in PvP

Lexander.4579

Lol, he is playing a crappy build since it’s non meta. What a troll and he co.plains about losing a game:

Dude, here is an advice to win games you have to play a Metta build. Try metabattle and good luck.

Ahhahaa

good to have sub-legend players care so much about me to give me advices

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Dude why are you being so defensive, we are all giving you advices; if you want to improve, please use a meta battle build, ok???

Lmao, I guess the op doesn’t want to beat mesmer after all … LMAO

Ok you know what, if you don’t want to use a Mettabattle build, post a video of your fight against a mesmer, so we can show you your mistake. Like you might have wasted a dodge and the list goes on!!

Post a video and I’ll help you.

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Dude why are you being so defensive, we are all giving you advices; if you want to improve, please use a meta battle build, ok???

Ok you know what, if you don’t want to use a Mettabattle build, post a video of your fight against a mesmer, so we can show you your mistake. Like you might have wasted a dodge and the list goes on!!

Don’t be trying to help people unless you’re legend or at the VERY least high diamond.

Also, I remember playing against you for like 3 matches on my way up the ladder. Simply put, you shouldn’t be in the position to give anyone advice.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

(edited by Ruru.1302)

in PvP

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

As long you don’t provide video of your game play i assume it’s l2p issue, you are not yet good enough to face 2 mesmers. Git Gud Son ololol.

in PvP

Posted by: Espire.9723

Espire.9723

Ahhahaa

good to have sub-legend players care so much about me to give me advices

Dude acting like getting legendary is something special, top kek.

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Well, I couldn’t careless what you subhuman think, I think I understand the game pretty well and I have no trouble beating mesmer. So, the op should Post a video if he wants an advice or use a meta build

in PvP

Lexander.4579

Well, I couldn’t careless what you subhuman think, I think I understand the game pretty well and I have no trouble beating mesmer. So, the op should Post a video if he wants an advice or use a meta build

maybe thats because those mesmers are emerald or something ranked

in PvP

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Don’t be trying to help people unless you’re legend or at the VERY least high diamond.

Also, I remember playing against you for like 3 matches on my way up the ladder. Simply put, you shouldn’t be in the position to give anyone advice.

Wow, you guys take yourself a bit too seriously. Really, that sound idiotic and a bit scary…

Beside, I think you missed the irony of his post which I thought was well deserved.

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

“no my build is super secret” is code for “I’m actually way too embarrassed of what I’m playing to show everyone”.

in PvP

Lexander.4579

“no my build is super secret” is code for “I’m actually way too embarrassed of what I’m playing to show everyone”.

if you’ll ever make your own build which will get u to legendary let me know how embarrassed you are

in PvP

insanemaniac.2456

this guy thinks a grind race is indicative of skill

LOL

thread just keeps making me laugh

in PvP

Lexander.4579

LOL

didnt know that playing 100 matches counts as grinding

in PvP

insanemaniac.2456

LOL

along comes someone in legendary who played 500 matches and sucks and gives advice and then what?

in PvP

Lexander.4579

LOL

along comes someone in legendary who played 500 matches and sucks and gives advice and then what?

legendary in 500 matches isnt that bad either, some people get bad luck climbing the ladder but they still climb instead of going on forums and whining about “always bad team”

in PvP

insanemaniac.2456

LOL

legendary in 500 matches isnt that bad either, some people get bad luck climbing the ladder but they still climb instead of going on forums and whining about “always bad team”

ok. 1000 matches. youre missing the point.

in PvP

Posted by: eureeka.5368

eureeka.5368

Seems to me mesmers are the most resilient and creative bunch in this game! They have had interrupt build nerfed to nothing, they have had crono bunker nerfed to nothing. And still they manage to have people qq about yet another build. Condi mesmer is nothing new, yea they get 1 more rotation with continuum shift, but most will save for 2x moa especially if the other team has a necro. I love that necro has yet another hard counter as they cried ele out of buisness. Im sure they will try to cry crono nerf now. I will collect your tears, they taste so salty

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Seems to me mesmers are the most resilient and creative bunch in this game! They have had interrupt build nerfed to nothing, they have had crono bunker nerfed to nothing. And still they manage to have people qq about yet another build. Condi mesmer is nothing new, yea they get 1 more rotation with continuum shift, but most will save for 2x moa especially if the other team has a necro. I love that necro has yet another hard counter as they cried ele out of buisness. Im sure they will try to cry crono nerf now. I will collect your tears, they taste so salty

Seriously, in 4 years… it’s the first time a MAIN THIEF QQ about MESMER being OP.

Is there any other thief that want to “second” the OP grinder post?

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

LOL

500 match in 30 dayz.

It’s 16.6666666 match a day.

We play average 3 match a hour.

This means kitten (five.five kitten filter) hour grind per day.

Well… this is almost a second job.

But what you didn’t understand here… is that, anyone can grind games like you did… but not anyone can play matches versus top players all day long.

But well, thank you to show us all that the Grinding Ranking system of Gw2 is badly interpret by bad players (or dev fanboi) as Prestige.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Legend-Queue-Times/page/2#post6046284

It’s ridiculous, because by the end of season 2… many grinders would be getting there anyway.

All ranking system that only count win or lose are bad. You need to compare that win or lose versus WHO.

Like the old leaderboard system was. I assure everyone that 90% of the legendary players would never be top 200 on the old leaderboard system.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in PvP

Posted by: Bristingr.5034

Bristingr.5034

Uh, Mesmers aren’t overpowered, it’s the kitten Necros/Reapers that need to be nerfed so kitten much.

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Seems OP has trouble killing mesmers? This is a learn to play issue and is a cry for anet to not only come up with a better tutorial but an actual whole transformation of societies current education system so that the OP instead of saying, “I’m not good enough, please make these other players worse” will have a mental shift and think, “Hmm, I probably could have dodged those shatters better, NEXT TIME I WILL.” Then eventually OP wouldn’t think mesmers are supreme and this thread wouldn’t have existed. Kudos to you OP for idealism and progressivism!

in PvP

Lexander.4579

LOL

500 match in 30 dayz.

It’s 16.6666666 match a day.

We play average 3 match a hour.

This means kitten (five.five kitten filter) hour grind per day.

Well… this is almost a second job.

But what you didn’t understand here… is that, anyone can grind games like you did… but not anyone can play matches versus top players all day long.

But well, thank you to show us all that the Grinding Ranking system of Gw2 is badly interpret by bad players (or dev fanboi) as Prestige.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Legend-Queue-Times/page/2#post6046284

It’s ridiculous, because by the end of season 2… many grinders would be getting there anyway.

All ranking system that only count win or lose are bad. You need to compare that win or lose versus WHO.

Like the old leaderboard system was. I assure everyone that 90% of the legendary players would never be top 200 on the old leaderboard system.

i play about 20 matches a week because for me this game grows boring fast but some people enjoy playing gw2 as their main game

16,6 matches per day with every match+queue+ready time being about 15 minutes is only about 4 hours of gaming, i dont think we’re living in such age when 4 hours of gaming per day is something to frown upon unless you are living in some sort of village

in PvP

ranciddy.8243

16,6 matches per day with every match+queue+ready time being about 15 minutes is only about 4 hours of gaming, i dont think we’re living in such age when 4 hours of gaming per day is something to frown upon unless you are living in some sort of village

Most folks with families, responsibilities or jobs would probably disagree with you.

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

maybe thats because those mesmers are emerald or something ranked

Yup [DnT] emerald mesmer… or maybe lexical was emerald… Dude do you want advice or not??? If yes. Post a video so I can help you. It easy to make mistake against a mesmer; so l2p or post a video so I can help you!!!

in PvP

Lexander.4579

Most folks with families, responsibilities or jobs would probably disagree with you.

pvp in mmorpg is typically the sport of bachelors, pal

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

Seems OP has trouble killing mesmers? This is a learn to play issue and is a cry for anet to not only come up with a better tutorial but an actual whole transformation of societies current education system so that the OP instead of saying, “I’m not good enough, please make these other players worse” will have a mental shift and think, “Hmm, I probably could have dodged those shatters better, NEXT TIME I WILL.” Then eventually OP wouldn’t think mesmers are supreme and this thread wouldn’t have existed. Kudos to you OP for idealism and progressivism!

Lol what eurantien said lmao… L2p.indeed ; a video would indeed help

in PvP

ranciddy.8243

So I’m not allowed to play or give advice because I have a successful job and a family?

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

So I’m not allowed to play or give advice because I have a successful job and a family?

Or maybe because you know something he doesn’t. .. dont bother with the troll dude, obviously he doesn’t want to learn/improve.

Lmao, I bet he can’t rotate and he ais also not using a metabattle build … lmao… post a video so we can help you leXander. . Please listen to us and don’t be so defensive.